Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
scirreeve

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

No response from Ammon. Didn't expect one.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Also…
Quite happy with our state and commonwealth constitutions..
Really happy not to have the US 2ndA..
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Dear Ammon, the Afghanis don't need no f***ing written paper, they already express their 2nd Amendment rights and no American did take it away from them (nor Russians, nor Brits), and their well regulated militia just evicted the American Red Coats from the country.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

I also keep thinking back to how Afghanistan had democracy LONG before the US.. and even though the human terrain people kept pointing out that reestablishing THAT would be seen as legitimate, stamping it out was a major pilliar of the US involvement.
arayder

Post by arayder »

What's with this freakin' love affair with 1776?

These folks don't realize that the Constitution (the 1787 one) can and has been amended and allows government a great deal of flexibility in its function.

I think a lot of these folks are transferring the absolute certainty of their religions doctrines to governance.

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 92 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

arayder wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:02 am What's with this freakin' love affair with 1776?
Same reason people are more interested in high budget war movies than watching CSPAN.. mythologized violent revolution where they got to purge the unworthy for their own profit is FAR more engaging than dry political debates and documentation.
arayder

Post by arayder »

neeneko wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:14 am
arayder wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:02 am What's with this freakin' love affair with 1776?
Same reason people are more interested in high budget war movies than watching CSPAN.. mythologized violent revolution where they got to purge the unworthy for their own profit is FAR more engaging than dry political debates and documentation.
Well said.

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 92 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

These folks don't realize that the Constitution (the 1787 one) can and has been amended and allows government a great deal of flexibility in its function.

I think a lot of these folks are transferring the absolute certainty of their religions doctrines to governance.
Not if it ordained from God (theoconstitutionalism).

It's a religious war.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210921-183605_Docs.jpg
Screenshot_20210921-183605_Docs.jpg (454.98 KiB) Viewed 1270 times
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

The NCCS website has had quite an upgrade.

https://nccs.net/

Note they charge for pocket constitutions, something Ammon gives away as part of a donation package. This in-kind donation has yet to be disclosed on his campaign finance reports.
arayder

Post by arayder »

ZinWhit wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:38 pm

Not if it ordained from God (theoconstitutionalism).

It's a religious war.
Since one has freedom of religion one is free to dismiss Bushman's plan, as he claims is also God's plan.

I'd go further and say that most of the Founders, having read some history, were not big on Holy wars between religions and religious sects. Hence the 1st Amendment.

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 93 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

arayder wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:13 pm ...having read some history,
That puts you miles ahead of the Bundy's and their gang.
101010 :towel:
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

northland10 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:18 pm
arayder wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:13 pm ...having read some history,
That puts you miles ahead of the Bundy's and their gang.
Bundy and "his" gang are followers of Prophet Ezra Taft Benson. Here's his argle bangle take on "history".

Woodruff was an earlier Prophet.

St. George was mentioned in particular because St. George is our oldest temple in Utah. I had a stake conference down there about that time, and it was agreed that I would go into the archives — the walk-in vault — of that great temple and review the sacred documents that were there. We were planning for the remodeling and renovating of the St. George Temple and thought that the records might possibly be moved to Salt Lake for safekeeping. And there in the St. George Temple I saw what I had always hoped and prayed that someday I would see. Ever since I returned as a humble missionary and first learned that the Founding Fathers had appeared in that temple, I wanted to see the record. And I saw the record. They did appear to Wilford Woodruff twice and asked why the work hadn’t been done for them. They had founded this country and the Constitution of this land, and they had been true to those principles. Later the work was done for them.

In the archives of the temple, I saw in a book, in bold handwriting, the names of the Founding Fathers and others, including Columbus and other great Americans, for whom the work had been done in the house of the Lord. This is all one great program on both sides of the veil. We are fortunate to be engaged in it on this side of the veil. I think the Lord expects us to take an active part in preserving the Constitution and our freedom.
The Founding Fathers of this nation, those great men, appeared within those sacred walls of the St. George Temple and had their vicarious work done for them. President Wilford Woodruff spoke of it in these words: “Before I left St. George, the spirits of the dead gathered around me, wanting to know why we did not redeem them. Said they, `You have had the use of the Endowment House for a number of years, and yet nothing has ever been done for us. We laid the foundation of the government you now enjoy, and we never apostatized from it, but we remained true to it and were faithful to God.’”
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Tyranny!

Curious if PRN will protest at Temples.

And, I guess Ammon will no longer get into one even with a recommend from his Bishop. Perhaps that spurs mobilization of PRN <snark>.

https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archi ... mic-surge/
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I saw that about the temples/masks. Ammo will probably have a hissy fit. Also too.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Ammo changed his mind and is now going to appeal his conviction.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Translation: Better grifting opportunities if I appeal.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

He makes being cynical easy.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

We have another standoff - this time in Montana. When I saw PRN post about the Thorntons losing in the MT Supreme Court August I did some cursory searching about the issue and am not surprised it has progressed to a standoff. This thread is a good summary.

Ammon told some stupid poot blog that he supports them and will show up once he consults with his scheduler. Of course he knows nothing about it but that doesn't matter to Ammo.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (25.4 KiB) Viewed 711 times
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Maybe start a new thread for this? :confuzzled:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I'll start a new thread if it turns into something. So far it is just 5 or 6 poots cutting the locks and entering the property. They are sitting around a campfire waiting for law enforcement to show up. Too boring for a new thread so far but that could change.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I suspect Ammon will drop them with some explanation of how he checked with LEOs and the banks and found there was no there there. That is his go to when he realizes the "protest" won't fly well or bring him the notoriety he wants. He fights against law enforcement, not banks.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Yes - this is the correct read. He made big noise about the Nickersons eviction in Orofino ID and the folks that put up a gate across a public road in Ravalli County MT. He went to both places and figured out that the complainers were lying liars. He then shut up about both situations. Didn't stop him from bloviating about stuff before he knew anything about it though.
northland10 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:18 pm I suspect Ammon will drop them with some explanation of how he checked with LEOs and the banks and found there was no there there. That is his go to when he realizes the "protest" won't fly well or bring him the notoriety he wants. He fights against law enforcement, not banks.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:48 pm He went to both places and figured out that the complainers were lying liars. He then shut up about both situations. Didn't stop him from bloviating about stuff before he knew anything about it though.
Not to mention, A: No one really showed up to fight the man, and B: More importantly he discovered they had grifts going that would compete with his own....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

This story getting some traction on the birdy site. I'll make a thread about it tomorrow. Not sure if anyone cares but whatever.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”