Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
bob

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bob »

So rather than remove the suit, Bundy filed his own federal suit. :doh:

H/t: Scir Reeve
Image ImageImage
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

A couple of comments from article. I like Clarissa's prayer.
Comments Bundy Article.PNG
Comments Bundy Article.PNG (38.19 KiB) Viewed 538 times
Jerry Mander

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Jerry Mander »

bob wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:16 pm
So rather than remove the suit, Bundy filed his own federal suit. :doh:

H/t: Scir Reeve
What’s his strategy here?
bob

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bob »

Jerry Mander wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:29 pm What’s his strategy here?
Grift.
Image ImageImage
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Greatgrey »

Jerry Mander wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:29 pm

What’s his strategy here?
Bundy thinks his civil rights have been violated & he wants to hold Festivus early.

But… 30 day deadline & no request for removal from Diego are gonna be problems. In Aamon’s letter he almost speaks as if he’s Diego’s attorney.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Jerry Mander

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Jerry Mander »

I was thinking, maybe he’s trying to find a way to delay. What are the odds the court’ll take this on? Why would they?
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

Robert Jones just crossed the Rubicon.
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
Uninformed

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Uninformed »

I thought the serving of an arrest warrant included actually carrying out an arrest? :shrug:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

Possibly just serving him with more paper.

But also serves to directly inform Robert that there is an arrest warrant for Ammon - just in case they come by again and Robert* tries to get in the way.

* what is it with the poots that they put Bobs on the firing line? Ah well if this Bob wants to do a Finicum for Ammon.,
Jerry Mander

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Jerry Mander »

Bob is a guy who (like a lot of poots) has a beef with CPS, which is what drew him into the Bundy/Baby Cyrus orbit. Looks like his main qualification for being Bundy cannon fodder is his willingness to throw it all away for the cause. He quit his job to do this crap.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Bundy Clan 411

Post by raison de arizona »

Ammon Bundy is the pied piper of dipshits.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, that's why the local law seems to be a little hesitant, maybe.

Ammon Eggs is doing a first rate job of convincing people that he isn't going to comply with any court orders whatsoever, and his plan is to get a lot of people with guns to protect him from being arrested. He's convinced me, anyway. And this is not LA or New York City, where they have SWAT teams with amazing equipment and training for dealing with that kind of violence. These are small town cops who want to survive whatever they have to do with this asshole.

The first time they tried to arrest David Koresh in Waco, four ATF agents were shot to death.

Maybe the time will come when they get a pile of cops from the surrounding area and decide to go in and get the blabberin' punk. Or if he's just hiding out for the rest of his life, maybe St. Luke's can live with that outcome. :shrug:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Jerry Mander wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 6:11 pm Bob is a guy who (like a lot of poots) has a beef with CPS, which is what drew him into the Bundy/Baby Cyrus orbit. Looks like his main qualification for being Bundy cannon fodder is his willingness to throw it all away for the cause. He quit his job to do this crap.
I seem to recall his wife begging for money over his lost income during his recent six month jail stint. Guess she got a job or some other means of support for her and her kids. :shrug:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

That's the sad part - the collateral damage to their families for getting involved.
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

A tidbit, promo.

I've said another documentary about the Bundys is coming out. I'm not certain what you call my involvement. I've been interviewed and have some privy. The doc will feature many notable people, from The Bundys to Finicum to Skillen to Quammen and more.

Just know: Ammon and Jeanette's disagreement is due to his being critical of her federal court case, calling it and her a disgrace.
Jerry Mander

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Jerry Mander »

I’ve often wondered why the widow Finicum didn’t name the Bundys and Shawna Cox in her wrongful death lawsuit.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Foggy »

Because then how would she grift off their followers?
Out from under. :thumbsup:
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

‘Witness harassment’: St. Luke’s filings show what led to Ammon Bundy arrest warrant

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/loc ... 42131.html

:snippity:

In December, 4th District Judge Lynn Norton issued a protection order prohibiting any defendants or agents of the defendants from using direct or indirect force to intimidate, threaten or harass anyone who had testified in the case or might be called as a witness. They also were prohibited from trying to influence, deter, obstruct or impede potential witnesses.

Bundy repeatedly violated that order through online statements, St. Luke’s argued in a 300-page document packed with examples. He has also refused to remove certain web pages about people involved in the lawsuit — in violation of a cease and desist notice — including a call to action and a post titled “Come No More Upon Me, A Warning Letter From Ammon Bundy.”

Included in the St. Luke’s filings was a March affidavit from Spencer Fomby, a recently retired Boise Police Department captain, stating that he believed the actions of Bundy and the People’s Rights Network were creating a “serious life-threatening danger to the targets.”

“It is my opinion that extremist groups like People’s Rights Network have a playbook that involves the intentional use of misinformation and disinformation to radicalize others to take action, including violent action, against individuals identified by the extremist group,” Fomby said in the affidavit.

Norton ruled that Bundy had defied the order and issued the arrest warrant.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

Wow. There are people in Idaho that have a brain. Who knew?
Jerry Mander

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Jerry Mander »

bill_g wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:33 pm Wow. There are people in Idaho that have a brain. Who knew?
Yes, but does anyone in Idaho have the fortitude to bring Ammhole to justice without fearing for their lives? This BS with Bundy’s intimidation and glorified flash mob has gone on too long.
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Jerry Mander

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Jerry Mander »

ZinWhit wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:35 am From PRN's propaganda arm, this is the longest interview I have ever seen with Lisa Bundy. My takeaway is the poor children, she mentions Ammon continually has lost support and that I hear one of two possible Tammy Wynette songs in the background.

https://idahodispatch.com/lisa-bundy-in ... -dispatch/

This one,

Too bad it’s not this one:

ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

"Mr. Bundy is running a cynical grift and playing with the safety of his targets and his followers. St. Luke’s is concerned that at some point Mr. Bundy’s grift is going to get somebody killed. It won’t be Mr. Bundy. He will be safe somewhere," Stidham told KTVB on Wednesday. "The ones who will suffer the violent consequences will likely be his followers who think they are on a religious mission, his enemies who are wrongly targeted, and the police officers who are just trying to protect and serve."

<snip>

"Bundy created PRN to be his on-demand militia and online intimidators. He continues to use them as his pawns. He feeds them misinformation and false conspiracies, mixes those lies with a supposed religious mandate, and then directs his followers to harass his enemies. And if being misled was not enough, those same followers are then solicited to donate to one of Bundy’s Wyoming corporations or to Mr. Rodriguez’s Freedom Tabernacle Church," Stidham said.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local ... fc5372fd50
bob

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage

Return to “Bundys and their elk”