Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Frater I*I »

poplove wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:34 pm Gee, I wonder where kkkarl and the mighty AMFF are? Shirley their services are needed along with a shofar blower.
Or Krazy Kelly and Jonny Lambo...?
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Frater I*I »

RVInit wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:55 pm Bundy learned long ago that all he has to do is surround himself with zealots with guns and law enforcement will stand down.
At this point I hope for a Waco ending...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:03 pm
RVInit wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:55 pm Bundy learned long ago that all he has to do is surround himself with zealots with guns and law enforcement will stand down.
At this point I hope for a Waco ending...
:pray:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

I don't know if this has been mentioned. I know Zinwhit posted a lot of the subpoenas from the Bundy civil trial. Sadly I was familiar with all but one name that got subpoenaed. A dude name Reisse Perin got subpoenaed. Google tells me he is a CPA in Boise. There is no way Ammon could figure out how to try to hide his $ by himself. Just a guess but this dude is likely involved (or at least St. Luke's thinks so). Just a guess on my part. Google maps says he works from his house. Never heard of this dude before - here is his website. https://rlpcpa.com/
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

Nice.
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

Ammonia is "Bless with so many good fiends". I like good fiends.
Jerry Mander

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Jerry Mander »

This video is from two months ago, but in it, Ammhole explains how he got in this mess. After watching this, you’ll totally understand why he got sued, and why his moronic attempt to comply (not really) with St Luke’s cease and desist order backfired.

This is pretty infuriating, but this should also give you a good idea of how the far right is commingling anti-trans misinformation with their obsession with imaginary pedophiles as part of their brand identity.

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Bundy Clan 411

Post by raison de arizona »

Devin Burghart @dburghart wrote: #BBQStandoff Day 4: Ammon Bundy started the day continuing to issue threats against St. Luke's Hospital and CEO Chris Roth. Bundy demanded they do things his way or, "This will come back on you...It's coming back on St. Luke's. There's no way around that if you just continue."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
realist

Bundy Clan 411

Post by realist »

curmudgeon wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:16 pm It took me a while to get around to watching it, but the 4/18 episode of FBI: Most Wanted (CBS) was centered on a Bundy-like standoff and even mentioned the profit by name.
FBI: Most Wanted: S4 Ep18
https://www.showbizjunkies.com/tv/fbi-m ... pisode-18/
I watched that also and also meant to post about it at the time. I was surprised they used his name, even if it were approptiate to do so.
Image X 4
Image X 32
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Devin Burghart did a fun little thread on some of ammo's PRN leaders with arrests/convictions.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1651 ... 87745.html
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

poplove wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:57 pm Devin Burghart did a fun little thread on some of ammo's PRN leaders with arrests/convictions.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1651 ... 87745.html
Yeah but his note about KK is not correct. I told him that a couple of weeks ago. Oh well.
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

He's such a liar.

And, a fool for responding.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230428_062848.jpg
Screenshot_20230428_062848.jpg (247.27 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

It amuses me when poots ask me for updates which are easy to find in on line court records. I respond nicely though.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (30.38 KiB) Viewed 945 times
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:53 am It amuses me when poots ask me for updates which are easy to find in on line court records. I respond nicely though.
Capture.JPG
That's because you're a good human. :thumbsup:
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

Bundy’s bonkers BBQ speech.

45:15 God told Ammon to defend himself, to never surrender, as he cries.

He's also carrying.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230430-121922_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20230430-121922_DuckDuckGo.jpg (250.32 KiB) Viewed 848 times
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

3 am Bearcat SWAT team with choppers and search lights blaring "Put down your weapons! you are under arrest!"

Then put onto the ground each and every one there and respond to threats/resistance with force.... pretend they are POC..
Frater I*I

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Frater I*I »

Dave from down under wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:03 pm 3 am Bearcat SWAT team with choppers and search lights blaring "Put down your weapons! you are under arrest!"

Then put onto the ground each and every one there and respond to threats/resistance with force.... pretend they are POC..
If Bundy were black, law enforcement would have turned him into a colander a long time ago...

Trent Reznor
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:06 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:03 pm 3 am Bearcat SWAT team with choppers and search lights blaring "Put down your weapons! you are under arrest!"

If Bundy were black, law enforcement would have turned him into a colander a long time ago...
https://www.businessinsider.com/philade ... ty-2020-11

On May 13, 1985, Philadelphia police dropped a bomb on 6621 Osage Avenue which left 11 people dead, including five children, and burned down 61 homes.
The building was the headquarters of MOVE, a radical West Philadelphia group whose ideology combined Black revolutionary ideals with environmental and animal rights.
In 1988, a grand jury cleared then-Mayor Wilson Goode and other top city officials of criminal liability for death and destruction resulting from the incident.

On May 13, police dropped an explosive device on the roof of 6621 Osage Avenue in West Philadelphia after a daylong confrontation with the Black radical group, MOVE, as officers tried to evict them from their compound, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

The police fired 10,000 rounds of ammunition into the building before dropping the bomb from a helicopter onto the building's roof, igniting the destructive inferno.

Gregore J. Sambor, the Police Commissioner who directed the bombing, resigned in November of that year. A grand jury in 1988 cleared then-Mayor W. Wilson Goode and other top city officials of criminal liability for death and destruction resulting from the operation, the New York Times reported.
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

Local law enforcement is either completely intimidated and scared shitless of Bundy, or they are on the same page and simply unwilling to arrest the guy who they agree with. I will be very surprised if Bundy is ever arrested.

Might be fun to post messages to the Sheriff along the lines of "good to know all we have to do is threaten you and we can get away with crime in your county since you are too chicken to arrest people who threaten you".

I'm not actually recommending anyone do that, I would advise against it, but damn, I'm sick and tired of Bundy getting away with behavior that would leave others either dead or in prison for significant numbers of years.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

From PRN's propaganda arm, this is the longest interview I have ever seen with Lisa Bundy. My takeaway is the poor children, she mentions Ammon continually has lost support and that I hear one of two possible Tammy Wynette songs in the background.

https://idahodispatch.com/lisa-bundy-in ... -dispatch/

This one,

pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

About Idaho Dispatch

Idaho Dispatch is a non-partisan, independent, unbiased news source designed to be your local media ally in Idaho. In stark contrast to legacy media, our mission is to bring you political news that offers both sides of the story. Stories that corporate media often refuse to cover find their way into print at Idaho Dispatch.
Is that true? That’s a lot of air for the poor, poor Bundys.
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 12:00 pm
About Idaho Dispatch

Idaho Dispatch is a non-partisan, independent, unbiased news source designed to be your local media ally in Idaho. In stark contrast to legacy media, our mission is to bring you political news that offers both sides of the story. Stories that corporate media often refuse to cover find their way into print at Idaho Dispatch.
Is that true? That’s a lot of air for the poor, poor Bundys.
Seems biased to me. Idaho Dispatch is owned by Miste Karlfeldt. She's executive director of Health Freedom Idaho, an anti-vax group. She ran for Idaho State Controller as a Constitution Party candidate last year. That explains all the attention they are giving to the bundys.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_Freedom_Idaho
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Foggy »

Stories that corporate media often refuse to cover ...
The MSM sometimes refuses to cover stories because they are stupid stories.
:smoking:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Bundy Clan 411

Post by raison de arizona »

https://twitter.com/CheriSpeakBlog/stat ... 75808?s=20
Cheri Wilson 🤟 @CheriSpeakBlog wrote: Last night Ammon Bundy said God condones the action he is going to take and has forgiven his sins. He sought approval from those at his place, making clear he would use violence if need be before he'd go back to jail again. Wi[ll] this literally be Bundy's last stand?
Narrator: It was not Bundy's last stand.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:19 pm
Stories that corporate media often refuse to cover ...
The MSM sometimes refuses to cover stories because they are stupid stories.
:smoking:
Yeah, whine's about "corporate media" or "MSM" combined with a big show of "both sides" is a red flag it's going to be straight-up propaganda. I didn't watch, except I sped through and saw tears as fake as what's-his-name's (trying to avoid saying Beetlejuice).

Return to “Bundys and their elk”