Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
Kendra

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by Kendra »

Estiveo wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:16 am
Kendra wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:08 am
RVInit wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:41 am Probably most of the folks on this board are aware of this, but just in case anyone here hasn't heard this yet, Rachel Maddow did a really nice job of explaining the Posse Comitatus thingy. I was looking for a link, but can't find one that works on my work computer.
I second that. I can't find it either. Found a link that went to Youtube, but video not available :mad:
No video, but I think this is the transcript:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... na55035005
That sounds like it. Damn, that is just an excellent piece, especially the Bundy Klan bit at the end.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I’ve only ‘skimmed” the transcript so there’s a chance it may have an answer to my question, which is, “what is the idea that the county sheriff is the highest law in the land (in his county)” based on?

As far as I know the scir reeve / sheriff in England was (sometimes) elected by the those locals allowed to “vote” but was always subordinate to, and had powers given by, the monarch or his assigned representatives. I know the USA is not a monarchy and each State has it’s own powers, and as I understand it, as long as it is “constitutional” the federal authorities have overall authority. So, in what way is a county sheriff not under the jurisdiction of both the State and federal authorities?

Is this another case of substituting the citizen for baron / king, as in the total misinterpretation of Magna Carta?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ya its a substitution afaik. The Sheriff was responsible for collecting taxes in Merry olde England, and in most places has no other real other function today. In Ireland the Sheriff handles debt collection only.

Having the sheriff as head of local law enforcement is very much an American thing. Even the Sheriff of Rottingham Nottingham worked for sir Guy of Guisborne in the Robin Hood story
Hic sunt dracones
arayder

Post by arayder »

According to these nitwits the authority to decide questions of Constitutional law are left to be decided by them. . . people who can't read and understand the Constitution itself.

The authority to decide questions of Constitutional law is granted to the federal courts in Article III Section 2. But these folks pretend this plain language doesn't exist and imagine that such power is unmentioned and thus retained by the people in the 10th amendment.

Is this due to stupidity, poor reading skills or outright dishonesty?

As if they are playing out some sort of sovcit wet dream they fantasize that the local sheriff and a common law court can rest try and hang any federal official who they find in their county committing what they think are unconstitutional acts.

One can't find a single state constitution that sanctions such foolishness!

But these fools have never tried this sort of sh*t because they know full well in their tiny little brains that the first Bureau of Land Management official they grab is going to bring the state police and the FBI (maybe Star Fleet, too) down on them quicker than my kitty drops a turd in his litter box!

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 73 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

We here in NSW have Sheriffs too..

The Office of the Sheriff of New South Wales is an agency of the Government of New South Wales, Australia, forming part of the Department of Communities and Justice and headed by the State's Sheriff.

Sheriff's Officers are defined as Law Enforcement Officers under the Crimes Act 1900. They support the work of the State's court system, providing security at court complexes; enforcing writs, warrants and property seizure orders; and managing the jury system. The Office was established in 1824; prior to this its functions were exercised by the fledgling colony's provost marshal. The sheriff's Office managed NSW prisons until 1874.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_ ... outh_Wales
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

The NSW system appears much the same as that in England.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

LOL - I posted something about KK. Mr. Bridge Sniper chimed in. Doesn't look like he is a fan of Gavin.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Wow, she's all done sitting on the back of the bus.

All done.

No more sitting on the back. :nope:

:think:

Now can I throw her under the bus, Mommy? :batting:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Yes dear...

but use a pitchfork and make sure to wash thoroughly after wards

be careful it bites and has rabies...
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/cou ... F_j0y91Adw
Ammon Bundy ally indicted on federal weapons charge

A Las Vegas man linked to anti-government activist Ammon Bundy was indicted Wednesday on federal weapons charges.

Joshua Martinez, 32, who runs Bundy’s People’s Rights network in Nevada, already faces stalking and harassment charges related to alleged social media threats against a police detective and a prosecutor who both handle domestic terrorism cases.

Federal court papers filed Wednesday charged Martinez with two counts of felon in possession of a firearm and two counts of felon in possession of ammunition.

In that case, prosecutors alleged that between December and February, possessed a Ruger .45-caliber handgun with 10 rounds of ammunition, along with a Century Arms AK-47 rifle and 150 rounds of .223-caliber ammunition.

In 2019, state prosecutors obtained a felony gun conviction against Martinez. Authorities have said that this year Martinez threatened Chief Deputy District Attorney Michael Dickerson and Metropolitan Police Department Detective Kenneth Mead.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:05 am https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/cou ... F_j0y91Adw
Ammon Bundy ally indicted on federal weapons charge

A Las Vegas man linked to anti-government activist Ammon Bundy was indicted Wednesday on federal weapons charges.

Joshua Martinez, 32, who runs Bundy’s People’s Rights network in Nevada, already faces stalking and harassment charges related to alleged social media threats against a police detective and a prosecutor who both handle domestic terrorism cases.

Federal court papers filed Wednesday charged Martinez with two counts of felon in possession of a firearm and two counts of felon in possession of ammunition.

In that case, prosecutors alleged that between December and February, possessed a Ruger .45-caliber handgun with 10 rounds of ammunition, along with a Century Arms AK-47 rifle and 150 rounds of .223-caliber ammunition.

In 2019, state prosecutors obtained a felony gun conviction against Martinez. Authorities have said that this year Martinez threatened Chief Deputy District Attorney Michael Dickerson and Metropolitan Police Department Detective Kenneth Mead.
LOL - poots have known about the federal grand jury for a long time. So sad for Joshy. His state trial is now in June - been delayed many times. KK will have a fit when she finds out.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:violin: :violin: :violin:
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

A PRN "member" who works at an assisted care home in Bandon, OR wants help infecting residents.

This is the second text I've received this week, indicating at least in "my Area" they are activating in response to mandates.

How fun.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210902-111804_Messages.jpg
Screenshot_20210902-111804_Messages.jpg (236.26 KiB) Viewed 1337 times
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
Talks2Eagles2

Post by Talks2Eagles2 »

:crying: KK looks unhealthy. Color and her hair is so thin. Too much goat's milk? Or could her corrosive and selfish opinions be wearing her down. Sustaining all that anger can eat at someone like cancer...
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Talks2Eagles2 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:54 pm :crying: KK looks unhealthy. Color and her hair is so thin. Too much goat's milk? Or could her corrosive and selfish opinions be wearing her down. Sustaining all that anger can eat at someone like cancer...
It’s not parenting wearing her down.
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

RVInit wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:41 am Probably most of the folks on this board are aware of this, but just in case anyone here hasn't heard this yet, Rachel Maddow did a really nice job of explaining the Posse Comitatus thingy. I was looking for a link, but can't find one that works on my work computer.
Found it:

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

:notworthy: :superhero: Thank you, Jerry Mander! We had a link to this video on FogBow 1.0 and it's great to have it again. Rachel and her crew are so thorough in their research and this is one of their best.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

The promotion of various inconsistent definitions, and history, of “posse comitatus” appear to be as well grounded as those relating to the invocation of Magna Carta - bizarre attempts to add some supposed legitimacy to blatantly unworkable ideas.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

as everyone turning a blind eye at the "well regulated" part.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Thank you Jerry :notworthy:

I know it's long-ish, but I highly recommend watching it. Just excellent.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Leaving this here because I think it an admission of why Ammon moved to Idaho and the long goal/purpose of the Sagebrush theoconstitutionalists of both Redoubt and Deseret, PRN a recruitment and campaign tool.

Ammon Bundy, 8/29/21
Ponderey, ID

1:06:40

"We have to stand in Idaho. Things need to be different in Idaho. We need to...Why can it be different in Idaho? It needs to be different. It's what we live here for...It's why we're here, it's why we came here. And so,...and I also think that it's a - (points to audience member) let me get ya here, you're on the deck - that the, ah,...

I believe that it's much easier….I think, I think it would be much easier to and more probable to secure our rights the way that we see them with the State's resources rather than trying to just, ya know, create some other way to defend ourselves. I think it would be wise to go after the State's resources and try to get the State to do what the State is supposed to do, right? I mean, I'll defend my rights and I know most of you will one way or another. But, wouldn't it be good if we could get the State to do its job? Wouldn't it?

(Clapping, "Yeah!")
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Very exciting news. I got a personal invite from the Holey Profit Ammo to attend one of his meet and greets. Sadly I won't be able to attend as I have to clean my toilets that day.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Send money.
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Poot fight.
Las Vegas City Councilwoman Victoria Seaman has accused council colleague Michele Fiore of “harassing, bullying and physically abusing” her at City Hall.

In an escalating public feud between the two councilwomen, once very close friends, lawyers for Seaman have sent a cease-and-desist letter to Fiore demanding she stop the aggressive conduct.

“These past and ongoing actions are unwanted, unwelcome, and have become unbearable,” the letter states. “This conduct is pervasive and rises to the level of infliction of emotional distress, not to mention escalation to physical violence, assault, and battery.”

The letter, obtained by the Review-Journal, also calls upon Fiore to stop spreading “inaccurate and unfounded information” damaging to Seaman’s character.

“If you do not cease all related acts without delay, a lawsuit including claims for harassment, assault, and battery will be filed against you seeking monetary damages, as well as pursuing all available legal remedies for your abuses,” attorney Christian Morris wrote.

In the wake of the letter, a mysterious website, concouncilwoman.com, surfaced calling Seaman a “liar” and a “con-artist,” and claiming it planned to reveal derogatory allegations about her. The identity of the person behind the domain is anonymous, online records show.

“Victoria Seaman’s many secrets will all be exposed here,” the website says.

“It’s sad when one resorts to baseless lies and false innuendos. This insidious, retaliatory nonsense is exactly why I was forced to take legal action,” she said.
:snippity:
https://www.reviewjournal.com/investiga ... l-2435123/
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Aaaannnnddd...the down side is :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “Bundys and their elk”