Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
bob

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:58 pmNow, if a person was to donate their piano from the living room, or an old lawnmower (which might not work), that is considered a gift of personal property, not a Gift In-Kind, usually. The big difference is how an organization would value them since a GIft In-Kind (GIK) would generally have the value of what the organization did not pay a vendor for the goods or services. Personal property is a much longer explanation.
Thanks; what if I donated by family heirloom of a well-curated donor list or pallets (and pallets!) office supplies?
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:30 pm
northland10 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:58 pmNow, if a person was to donate their piano from the living room, or an old lawnmower (which might not work), that is considered a gift of personal property, not a Gift In-Kind, usually. The big difference is how an organization would value them since a GIft In-Kind (GIK) would generally have the value of what the organization did not pay a vendor for the goods or services. Personal property is a much longer explanation.
Thanks; what if I donated by family heirloom of a well-curated donor list or pallets (and pallets!) office supplies?
You might become the subject of a post on our professional association's community board (formerly a listserv) asking how it should be booked.
101010 :towel:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Idaho Statesman
Ammon Bundy said charges were unconstitutional. Judge denies dismissal, moves trial date

https://news.yahoo.com/ammon-bundy-said ... 19498.html
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

poplove wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:24 pm Idaho Statesman
Ammon Bundy said charges were unconstitutional. Judge denies dismissal, moves trial date

https://news.yahoo.com/ammon-bundy-said ... 19498.html
LOL - thanks Poppy - I literally checked his court records 20 minutes ago cuz I knew he had a hearing today. No updates online. Just checked again - still no updates. Ammo loses again.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:10 pm I just saw your thread on twitter about this topic. Good stuff - TY.
Thanks.

Sitting on Dono info, been waiting for his reports to come and I can't believe Nate engaged. I bet he's the first Bundy throws under the bus - a bad thing given Nate, as the IT person, knows almost everything, perfect for a plea deal.

I hope it helps spur a real investigation by professionals with teeth.
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Adding.

* The CSPOA - another Smith monied group - uses the same premise as PRN. However, CSPOA is registered with the IRS and Mack told me they choose not to file 990s, unlike PRN. Both of these outfits ask for donations but provide for no independent audit meeting normal nonprofit organization public disclosure requirements under 501 law. CSPOA is on the hook just like PRN minus campaign finance.

* Look at IREHR, MacNab, Pitcavage, Neiwert's Twitter. You think they didn’t see my tweet (or, really, retweets from others)? They know who it's from - a critic who follows the money, something they, as experts, haven't done. All have posted nothing on this money angle (IREHR aware for months due to my alienating them; but, they will once Neiwert or IREHR writes their own report), usually quick with their ambulance to the scene.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Based on 1/10/21 detailed report, Bundy has loaned himself over $226,000.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220111-111007_Office Mobile.jpg
Screenshot_20220111-111007_Office Mobile.jpg (324.85 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Correction: $250,000
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Adding, multiple entries for payments to Abish Husbondi.

For what, that's the question.
bob

Post by bob »

ZinWhit wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:48 am * The CSPOA - another Smith monied group - uses the same premise as PRN. However, CSPOA is registered with the IRS and Mack told me they choose not to file 990s, unlike PRN. Both of these outfits ask for donations but provide for no independent audit meeting normal nonprofit organization public disclosure requirements under 501 law. CSPOA is on the hook just like PRN minus campaign finance.
And to flatten the circle even more, CSPOA palled around with birthers (i.e., Arpaio and his elk) Back In The Day.

ZinWhit wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:14 pm Correction: $250,000
Do you believe Bundy has that kind of money? Or is he washing improper contributions?
Image ImageImage
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Having a wander around the Google entries for Abish Husbondi I noticed that another similar Ammon Buddy company “Abish Aqusvondi” was created, about the same time and lasted just a few days, or the name was changed. Don’t know enough about American (in this case Wyoming State) company laws to make any sense of what seems an unnecessarily complicated structure.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

bob wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:30 pm Do you believe Bundy has that kind of money? Or is he washing improper contributions?
I don't know Bundy’s personal finances prior to Idaho. I suppose his AZ biz & home sale could have been lucrative.

However, $250k is a lot of liquid asset.

I suspect he is doing some laundry and have provided what I believe compelling evidence of impropriety. He/they certainly have developed a tangled web for a reason.

I hope it motivates some official truth.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

'Abish' and 'Ammon' are linked in LDS theology. He thinks very highly of himself.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Uninformed wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:35 pm Having a wander around the Google entries for Abish Husbondi I noticed that another similar Ammon Buddy company “Abish Aqusvondi” was created, about the same time and lasted just a few days, or the name was changed. Don’t know enough about American (in this case Wyoming State) company laws to make any sense of what seems an unnecessarily complicated structure.
I've seen that, also. I think it was a mistake by the Agent.

The name is literally Husband of Abish.

So, the Bundy family fantasy seems Ammon is, well, Ammon and Lisa is Abish.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abish_(Book_of_Mormon)
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Azastan wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:12 pm 'Abish' and 'Ammon' are linked in LDS theology. He thinks very highly of himself.
:thumbsup:
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Nate told me to ask Ammon questions. I did at his Virtual Town Hall. 10 seconds after asking - I was kicked from Zoom.

I hope some journo is successful at getting a response.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220111-183333_Zoom.jpg
Screenshot_20220111-183333_Zoom.jpg (133.96 KiB) Viewed 940 times
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

My favorite comment before being kicked.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220111-181402_Zoom.jpg
Screenshot_20220111-181402_Zoom.jpg (102.59 KiB) Viewed 939 times
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, boiling grapefruit and lemon rinds is so 2021, yawn. :bored:

Get with the program, today you're supposed to drink your own piss.

You heard me. U. R. I. N. E.

God gave you the solution, free of charge. Pull out your johnson and fill up a Dixie cup. Yeah, has to be a Dixie cup, you weren't gonna drink out of a Yankee cup, were ya? I suggest you avoid drinking a lot of beer first, that will dilute the strength of your piss and maybe add a little flavor, depending on the quality of your beer, a factor over which I seem to have very little influence. But you could try it, I reckon.

Grapefruit and lemon rinds, hah. :fingerwag:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Foggy wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:14 pm Yeah, boiling grapefruit and lemon rinds is so 2021, yawn. :bored:

Get with the program, today you're supposed to drink your own piss.

You heard me. U. R. I. N. E.

God gave you the solution, free of charge. Pull out your johnson and fill up a Dixie cup. Yeah, has to be a Dixie cup, you weren't gonna drink out of a Yankee cup, were ya? I suggest you avoid drinking a lot of beer first, that will dilute the strength of your piss and maybe add a little flavor, depending on the quality of your beer, a factor over which I seem to have very little influence. But you could try it, I reckon.

Grapefruit and lemon rinds, hah. :fingerwag:
I'd avoid asparagus too. Just sayin'....
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I guess that Ammon didn't type that. I didn't watch this clown show but I did watch one of his previous ones. In that one it appeared that Diego was manning the keyboard for Ammon and relaying the questions to the Holey Profit. Not sure if same this time cuz, like I said, I didn't watch it. Also, too - well played ZinWhit.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Just doin' my part.

Diego was running the keyboard because the Bundy campaign paid him $35,000 to do it via https://www.powermarketing.net

Definitely ups the ante for their conspiracy.

For fun,

* Sandy Anderson and Donna Hammond donated - the only from Malheur.

* Bundy bought $775 worth of stuff from https://www.medievalcollectibles.com/
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

I forgot.

Collin Raye is costing him $10,000.

Lol.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

ZinWhit wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:22 am I forgot.

Collin Raye is costing him $10,000.

Lol.
:notworthy: You done good! I love your question for Bundy. I bet he had to change his shorts as soon as the event was over.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

You're being kind.

Re: shorts. My bet they were filled a few days prior to the event after Nate informed them all (Bundy, Rodriquez, Welling) of our email exchanges. It's evidence.

Like this for motivation:

Look... here's where we part philosophically. I believe people should be free to spend their money on whatever they want, or give it to whomever they want, as much as they want, for any purpose they want... without the scrutiny, oversight, management or outright theft (read: taxation) forced upon them by government (which, now, is nothing more than a gang of other flawed people working within a business framework where their customers are only secured by an exclusive monopoly on force). The fact is, many involved in government (including the IRS, in which you've chosen to place your trust) ARE more corrupt than willfully ignorant people claim others would be IF we were all allowed to enjoy such freedom.

It sounds to me like we both subscribe to a religion. We both exercise faith in what we believe in. Those that press for more oversight, more control, more distribution of wealth, more taxation and more subsidies hold government up as as their idol to worship as the provider of all good things. Their faith is in the force... that somehow... if we could just have "enough" control over everyone... we can create a utopian society where everyone has everything they need and want, and there is no sadness. These are two incompatible goals - a total pipe dream. However, I and others believe in, and choose to have faith in, a higher power. God created and intended individuals to be free, and we will work non-stop to ensure that you and others are free to choose and use your liberty any way you wish... so long as you respect the same right of other individuals to do the same with their freedom. Sounds pretty unselfish to me.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

From Bundy report. This is the same company and addy used by Abish and Dono. What does a campaign need with a corporation?
Attachments
Screenshot_20220113-092719_Office Mobile.jpg
Screenshot_20220113-092719_Office Mobile.jpg (29.23 KiB) Viewed 725 times

Return to “Bundys and their elk”