Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
pipistrelle

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:18 am LOL - who made that? Kudos to them.
Hat could be bigger.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:29 am I don't care much for Pogue either. I used to chat a long time ago with Maxfield (not Maxwell) on the twitter but haven't heard from him in years. I think he was a member here before the big crash.
I'm old and forget, especially off the top of my head. Thanks for the correction. Steve & I had Tele convos, he really was pissed at MacFarlane for the 1/9 double cross and he filled me in on that trip (that Pogue knew his mission).
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:18 am LOL - who made that? Kudos to them.
I saw it first on Cosner's S&M.

As you know, there's a significant 'patriot' dislike for Bundy.
mimi

Post by mimi »

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

:nooo: :vomit:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Moo should get an OnlyFans account. DO NOT click on this spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Butbutbut...her smirk is gone!
Image Image Image Image
realist

Post by realist »

mimi wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:41 pm Blast from the past.

https://www.tiktok.com/@g0at_mama
:rotflmao:
Image X 4
Image X 32
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Of all the people who fell into thrall with the Bundys, Moo has always, for me, been the one whose association with the Bundys is the most devastating. Married with a good job, two decent household incomes, nice house, kids, the whole shebang. And look where she is now.

And like all the other people who put their lives on hold, threw away good paying jobs or entire lifestyles, estranged from friends and family, all for the sake of the Bundys none of them are still in his circle and I bet none of them get so much as a Christmas card.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

If you asked her, she'd say it was a grand adventure and worth every minute.

We see her life falling apart. She has a totally different idea.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:41 am If you asked her, she'd say it was a grand adventure and worth every minute.

We see her life falling apart. She has a totally different idea.
She says in the comments to one of those TikToks that it's quite different from her "activist" days.

LinkedIn still says she's a journalist, investigative something or other, etc.
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

Like many poots, Moo fancied herself a ‘citizen journalist’, which is shorthand for ‘idiot with an iPhone’.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Fudd did some really stupid shit last night and today. This is normal behavior for Fudd.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (65.35 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:46 pm Fudd did some really stupid shit last night and today. This is normal behavior for Fudd. Capture.JPG
What an idiot. It's common practice for people traveling with horses to stay at county fairgrounds, since (virtually) all of them have horse stalls set up year round. It's cheap, and fairgrounds are easy to locate and easy to find parking for a horse trailer. Fairgrounds will also have hookups for trailers since horse people stay several days during fairs.

It's $10/day to stall a horse at the fairgrounds.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Yeah, but that’s the least stupid thing he does.
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

Azastan wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:56 pm
scirreeve wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:46 pm Fudd did some really stupid shit last night and today. This is normal behavior for Fudd. Capture.JPG
What an idiot. It's common practice for people traveling with horses to stay at county fairgrounds, since (virtually) all of them have horse stalls set up year round. It's cheap, and fairgrounds are easy to locate and easy to find parking for a horse trailer. Fairgrounds will also have hookups for trailers since horse people stay several days during fairs.

Etiquette would surely be to ask first before parking your horse. Sounds like Fudd snook in and got caught. Promising to gladly pay next Tuesday doesn't cut it.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ya. Carnies are decent about that sort of thing as long as you frigging ask them first. If you don't you are cruising for a bruising.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Azastan wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:56 pm

How much is it to stall yourself? He slept in the next stall. Lucky he wasn’t charged with vagrancy or some such.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

The felon in possession is going to hurt..
(Hopefully)
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:08 am

How much is it to stall yourself? He slept in the next stall. Lucky he wasn’t charged with vagrancy or some such.
I'm actually wondering if that's why he was trespassed. Normally people travelling with horses would find the people in charge of the barns and pay the stall fee, and arrange to sleep in their trailers (if they have a trailer with living quarters) or find a motel close by. I'd really like to know exactly how they found him--was he still asleep, or had he woken up and was stealing hay to feed his horse? Used stall bedding, or just left his horse in an unbedded stall?

It's not something that the general public would know, or care about since it doesn't affect them, but a horse with equine infectious anemia was detected at a private facility in Clackamas County recently, and horses which are travelling would be expected to show a negative Coggins report. For those of you who don't know, equine infectious anemia (EIA) is deadly. There's no cure, no vaccine, and horses which test positive are euthanized rather than take the chance of it spreading. It's spread by insect vectors.

It also sounds as if this fairgrounds offers regular boarding for horses, and so they'd be on the lookout for shady characters, because there are too many people out there who would steal horses, or harm them given a chance (or bring in diseases which could require that the horses there be euthanized).
Arthurwankspittle wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:48 am
Etiquette would surely be to ask first before parking your horse. Sounds like Fudd snook in and got caught. Promising to gladly pay next Tuesday doesn't cut it.
Yes, they want to see that health certificate before you just plop yourself down!
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:04 pm Yeah, but that’s the least stupid thing he does.
Yes indeedy.

He is on a trip by horseback from Oregon to Florida, a super-exciting adventure, I would definitely do that tomorrow morning if I had the chance. That would be awesome, but you'd have to do some SRSLY planning for it to work, this isn't the 19th century anymore.

So he gets arrested the first night/next morning and now - unless he decides to become a fugitive from justice - his trip is off until he resolves his new legal troubles.

Dumb barely even begins to describe it. :doh:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Foggy wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:57 am
pipistrelle wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:04 pm Yeah, but that’s the least stupid thing he does.
Yes indeedy.

He is on a trip by horseback from Oregon to Florida, a super-exciting adventure, I would definitely do that tomorrow morning if I had the chance. That would be awesome, but you'd have to do some SRSLY planning for it to work, this isn't the 19th century anymore.

So he gets arrested the first night/next morning and now - unless he decides to become a fugitive from justice - his trip is off until he resolves his new legal troubles.

Dumb barely even begins to describe it. :doh:
He could do it, although it's about 3000 miles. At the least he'd have to have a health certificate (i.e. a negative Coggins), and a brand inspection certificate to travel through some of the states he'd be travelling through. Most of his route would avoid big cities, and I am sure that every poot would happily take him in for a day or two or three.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Are we doing nothing to mark the anniversary of LaVoy Finicum going to the Great Blue Tarp in the sky? Is the widder holding a memorial fundraiser? Will thousands of poots gather to freshen up his elaborate roadside monument?

I mean, it's a bank holiday so everyone has the day off, right?
Image Image Image Image
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Azastan wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:05 am
Foggy wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:57 am He is on a trip by horseback from Oregon to Florida, a super-exciting adventure, I would definitely do that tomorrow morning if I had the chance. That would be awesome, but you'd have to do some SRSLY planning for it to work, this isn't the 19th century anymore.

He could do it, although it's about 3000 miles. At the least he'd have to have a health certificate (i.e. a negative Coggins), and a brand inspection certificate to travel through some of the states he'd be travelling through. Most of his route would avoid big cities, and I am sure that every poot would happily take him in for a day or two or three.
I don't know how fast one could ride but wouldn't the timing of his little trip have him crossing the Rockies in February?
Arthurwankspittle wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:48 am Etiquette would surely be to ask first...
Now there's your problem.
101010 :towel:
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Estiveo wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:14 am Are we doing nothing to mark the anniversary of LaVoy Finicum going to the Great Blue Tarp in the sky? Is the widder holding a memorial fundraiser? Will thousands of poots gather to freshen up his elaborate roadside monument?

I mean, it's a bank holiday so everyone has the day off, right?
Here is my contribution, written a few days BEFORE Finicum was shot.

What Would Edward Abbey Say About LaVoy Finicum?
https://link.medium.com/G43PxO5o8mb

Return to “Bundys and their elk”