Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
Uninformed

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by Uninformed »

Found this, don’t know if it has been posted before. A “peculiar”, and lengthy, take on Ammon. Dated July 26 2021.

“Armed Standoffs With the Government, “Uber Militias,” and Ammon Bundy’s Run to Be Idaho’s Next Governor”
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... -governor/
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Is it necessary to say “devout Mormon”? They’re Mormons. The “devout” is subjective and unnecessary unless there’s a qualifier.
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

And now for something completely different, here is Kenneth Medenbach impersonating Donald Trump.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Jerry Mander wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:46 pm And now for something completely different, here is Kenneth Medenbach impersonating Donald Trump.

LOL - we did a name that poot game on the twitter a few days ago. This one stumped everyone.
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

Pizza Powell is grifting money off deranged former celebrity Victoria Jackson (formerly of SNL).

This is truly a poot brush with fame.

ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Note Rodriguez and Freedom Tabernacle's "donations." This should put the IRS on notice. Recall FT is a PRN pass-through (i.e. donos).

Chavoya's donated bigly. They're home schooling freaks.

Anderson is part of Freedom Man (https://freedomman.org/) with both Gunner Steele and a Chavoya.

Also note, Nate - the programmer for both PRN and the campaign.

https://sunshine.sos.idaho.gov/?campaig ... unt%20desc
Attachments
Screenshot_20220105-105036_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20220105-105036_Firefox.jpg (406.6 KiB) Viewed 1140 times
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

FYI.

Spoke with the lead EPA attorney who is establishing PRPs for the Swift superfund site.

They are still working on it.

He declined any details and I reiterated the desire to not let them off the hook - further empowering them. He seemed constrained and indicated the entire cost recovery may not happen. I said I don’t care as long as the Uber capitalist doesn't completely privatize profit and socialize costs, that they must be held to publicly account. Further, he indicated difficulty tracking Smith assets, implying they are few. I said that I can't imagine the Smiths not having money given all they fund in the nonprofit, anti-public lands and insurrection areas.

I reminded him of the NFLC infusion of assets after Bert’s death and how $7m of it went poof w/o record after the Swift building, that he need look at those 990s, that this was part of my research/ story.

I told him I'd be following his results and would get back with him in 6 months or so.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

For 1/6, The Atlantic, Feb 1900 (that's right).

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... ns/305339/

"Let me be understood. I am not attacking Mormonism because I think it a false creed. I do so think it, but I am attacking it because it stands for treason and crime sanctioned by fabricated "revelations." The Mormon theocracy or "theodemocracy” is an utterly un-American conception. With the form of a republic, it is ideally an absolute monarchy; feigning to rest upon the consent of the governed, it exalts its president to supreme power over all believers. Said Brigham Young, “ I am God to them." And as for polygamy, though only six per cent of the married men ever had plural families, the institution was sustained by the entire church, and is so sustained in principle today. Polygamy made Utah. Abnormally increasing its population, it became the basis of imperial ambitions. The Saints would overrun the earth.

Now I gladly admit, on the other hand, one splendid result of Mormonism. Along with its strong men, it has gathered many incompetent, many unfit, some degenerate, from all countries, fired them with religious mania, attached that mania to temporal activities, and bred a spirit of tireless industry. Utah is therefore a social elevator. The penniless immigrant, where else is he half so sure of such helping hands? A bishop allots him his acres, a bishop lends him his implements, a bishop talks wisely of seeds and of harvest. Presently, this serf, or pauper, or Georgia cracker has become selfsupporting and prosperous. Nine tenths of the LatterDay Saints own their homes. Beyond a doubt, the Mormon church is, considered purely as a political economist's scheme, "today nearer to being a successful effort to inaugurate the brotherhood of man than anything ever tried."

Here, then, is a social and political force to be reckoned with. Marvelous in its power over the individual, it is rapidly becoming an actual menace to the nation. Already it numbers a million adherents. It owns Utah. It holds the balance of power in Idaho, in Wyoming, in Colorado, in California, and in Nevada. When Arizona and New Mexico are admitted to the Union, it will controI them also."
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Update on Ritzheimer (he caught the Covid).
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Wait. What? Wasn't he going to lead a million-patriot march into DC? I've forgotten when though.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

ZinWhit wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:56 pm Note Rodriguez and Freedom Tabernacle's "donations." This should put the IRS on notice. Recall FT is a PRN pass-through (i.e. donos).

Chavoya's donated bigly. They're home schooling freaks.

Anderson is part of Freedom Man (https://freedomman.org/) with both Gunner Steele and a Chavoya.

Also note, Nate - the programmer for both PRN and the campaign.

https://sunshine.sos.idaho.gov/?campaig ... unt%20desc
I don't understand what spending "in kind donations" means. I know that other folks have the same question on the twitter. Does anyone here know?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

receiving in kind = getting half a pig

spending in kind = handing out bacon sammiches

:?:
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Idaho may be different, but the FEC sez:

https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and ... ributions/

"An in-kind contribution is a non-monetary contribution. Goods or services offered free or at less than the usual charge result in an in-kind contribution. Similarly, when a person or entity pays for services on the committee’s behalf, the payment is an in-kind contribution. An expenditure made by any person or entity in cooperation, consultation or concert with, or at the request or suggestion of, a candidate’s campaign is also considered an in-kind contribution to the candidate."
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Like many, I've been waiting for the details of Bundy’s campaign. Bundy has political enemies, some powerful (esp in Idaho), and this the first time he's had to officially comply with public finance disclosures that carry legal weight.

IMV, this is a "Capone" moment for him.

Another thing "experts," academics and journalists get wrong?

The Peoples Rights Network is a business without oversight via Donos, neither registered as a business or nonprofit.

PRN is a for profit enterprise for the Prophet. Not a "movement."
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

You can put an "I" on it, but you can't hide the moron.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Imagine.

People "donate" to PRN. Credit card donations go to Freedom Tabernacle, cash/check to Dono Custos.

Freedom Tabernacle moves money to both PRN and campaign.

Donos gives some money to PRN and Ammon, as private sector CEO who made a profit with this business, donates to his campaign (seen as existing line items).

We will not have FTs IRS 990s for awhile and still the reports won't include who donated (but must include where they gave money).

Donos has limited responsibility to Wyoming and to the IRS to report income, assets and losses. It has no responsibility to make these public.

PRN has no oversight at all.

Nate sez:

"The "detailed campaign finance reports" are hardly out. Only a few donations have been posted publicly and passed around. If you think that's "detailed"... again, you have a pretty odd view of things. The remainder will likely be filed today or tomorrow. Then, you can spend your next several months in a dimly lit basement, caffeine in-hand, poring over them... grinning at all of the missing commas you find, and glorifying in the many juicy little "details" you can pass on to the IREHR. Sounds exciting!"

Yes. It is exciting - from my sunny garden.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

FYI.

Have had several exchanges with Nate.

Me:

PRN is neither registered as a business or a nonprofit.

Correct?

Has money given to PRN, passed through both Freedom Tabernacle and Dono Custos, been given to the Bundy campaign?

Nate:

You are correct. People's Rights has intentionally not been organized into a state-sanctioned entity.

As one who has been directly involved with Ammon since the beginning of PR's online development and growth - no, absolutely not. People's Rights was not created to later support a campaign effort. To my knowledge, and in everything I'm involved in (which is quite a bit), the funds do not mix, and with good reason. Completely separate service provider accounts (used to send emails, text messages, etc) exist for each effort. Even other technical resources that could easily be blended without anyone really knowing, like web servers, for example (it's simple and very common to host multiple websites on the same server), have been kept separate. Every expense the campaign has incurred is tracked separately from PR expenses, and will be public once we upload the report.

Me:

Reasons business and non-profit entities are required to register with the IRS and Secretaries of State is to ensure tax law adherence and limit fraud. In both cases, entities are required to provide for licensed audits, this primarily directed to address fraud.

<snip>

So, while you do keep track of transactions given your IT role and are in a unique organizational position it's data that reflects inputs from multiple individuals and organizations, the professional quality and legality questionable without audit. It's just the 'trust me' the words of PRN, VoteBundy, Dono, Abish, and FT. Nothing more - except legal scrutiny, pressure placed on two Secretaries of States and the IRS by ID political enemies and the likes of the IREHR.

Nate (who also cc'd Welling, Kay, Rodriguez & Bundy):

Keep in mind, People's Rights is not an organization. Unlike businesses and non-profits, there are no employees, no paid staff, no physical assets, etc. Why? Because there is no need for it - such wasn't the intent. It is only a website that provides a communication service free of charge to all that use it. If people choose to give their money to Dono or FT, that's their decision, and those entities (I'm absolutely positive) will be reporting whatever income or expenses they naturally would, as required by law for whatever type of entity they are established as. If there are "loopholes" in the law that you disagree with, then work to change them, as they were likely put there by corrupt people in government in the first place. I don't see how anyone's being sneaky. If there were actual illegal activity, surely it would have been discovered by now... since you're such a good sleuth.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Short version: it’s a tax-avoiding grift.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

IMV, yes. And, fraud.

However, the State and Federal powers must investigate and perhaps must be persuaded to do so.

Evidence must be collected and presented.

Here's some collected evidence. Who presents it is questionable, as very few follow the money, regardless of journalist, expert or academic, fewer still possess "authority" to present it (aka IREHR v. me, a nobody).

And, do not discount the reticence of governmental entities to avoid conflict - like Bert Smith and his Superfund site - and ignore it.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Bundy gave his campaign $80,500 worth of "loans" yesterday (1/8).

https://elections.sos.idaho.gov/TED/Filings/49516.pdf

Correction: $90,500
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Lol.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220109-130942_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20220109-130942_Drive.jpg (378.74 KiB) Viewed 720 times
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Grifting, Grifting, Grifting,
Keep that grifting moving
Idaho!
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

2022 prediction.

Bundy is really fucked.

The PRN, Dono, FT money angle will result in indictment for Bundy (and associates, like Rodriquez). Federal and state tax fraud, Idaho campaign finance violations.

Grift exposed, when he's in jail and/or at trial, very few will support him as he throws more people under the bus.

$5 sez so.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

ZinWhit wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:12 pm Idaho may be different, but the FEC sez:

https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and ... ributions/

"An in-kind contribution is a non-monetary contribution. Goods or services offered free or at less than the usual charge result in an in-kind contribution. Similarly, when a person or entity pays for services on the committee’s behalf, the payment is an in-kind contribution. An expenditure made by any person or entity in cooperation, consultation or concert with, or at the request or suggestion of, a candidate’s campaign is also considered an in-kind contribution to the candidate."
To add extra detail...

Gifts In-Kind are generally gifts that would replace you buying it from the same or similar vendor. In other words, a business gives you physical items or services for free or a large discount. Also, an individual paying for the purchase or service would be a gift in kind.

Now, if a person was to donate their piano from the living room, or an old lawnmower (which might not work), that is considered a gift of personal property, not a Gift In-Kind, usually. The big difference is how an organization would value them since a GIft In-Kind (GIK) would generally have the value of what the organization did not pay a vendor for the goods or services. Personal property is a much longer explanation.

My info above comes from the reporting standards by the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE). FEC and other government organizations (save for IRS which CASE follows) may have different mileage.
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

ZinWhit wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:53 pm 2022 prediction.

Bundy is really fucked.

The PRN, Dono, FT money angle will result in indictment for Bundy (and associates, like Rodriquez). Federal and state tax fraud, Idaho campaign finance violations.

Grift exposed, when he's in jail and/or at trial, very few will support him as he throws more people under the bus.

$5 sez so.
I just saw your thread on twitter about this topic. Good stuff - TY.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”