Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by raison de arizona »

busterbunker wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:12 pm I'm seeing dildos. Lots of dildos. The Lavoy Sextoy Memorial Corral.
I was just thinking there was no way I would donate to this memorial, but it's possible that you have changed my mind. :lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Where can one suggest a new ZIP code for the memorial?
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Bundy is going back to his transfer of public lands roots, knowing the campaign is toast but eyes still on benefactors' (Smith Network) prize. He/They must leave their mark.

On another note, the Smith Network is working with the CEO of Balance of Nature to create a constitutional theme park in St. George, Utah. Utah is a big player in the shady supplement industry and Balance of Nature has a number of FDA violations. The Smith Network has been promoting United We Pledge (https://unitedwepledge.org/) via their radio hosts and websites for a few months, and here is Kathy Smith on a podcast from the group, the United host also one on Smith’s Loving Liberty network. Smith explains that Loving Liberty is an extension of the NFLC/NCCS.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/e ... 0559349407

In the '70s, the Freemen Institute had big plans for a constitutional theme park. I described it in a piece from 2016.

"In 1971 shortly after being tasked, Cleon created both the Freemen Institute centered in Salt Lake City and the Meadeau View Institute in the southern Utah community of Duck Creek, about 30 miles east of Cedar City. The purpose of the Freeman Institute was to promote theo-constitutionalism and create an indoctrination program to sell as a retreat, described as a “Utopian community of alternative-lifestyle conservatives in Southern Utah.”

In the early 1980s, the Freemen Institute split functions, with Smith and Kimber creating the National Center for Constitutional Studies, a wing that still produces propaganda materials for the theo-con racket and best known for their pocket constitutions, and Doughty creating the now defunct Institute for Constitutional Education that produced seminars at Meadeau View.

It seems Meadeau View and seminars were not enough for Skousen and Doughty, as they had grand illusions of a theo-con theme park at Mammoth Valley, complete with actual settlers who would play their role as patriots, where you could walk the streets of a mythical constitutional America and bump into Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson. I imagine an exhibit with God hovering over the founders while they sign the Constitution and maybe slaves on the street for historical accuracy. The Utopian theme park commune would work in conjunction with the seminars offered by Skousen’s Meadeau View.

Cleon bought heavily into the scheme, his family and other Freemen investing hundreds of thousands dollars, more than a million in sum for all investors, and Doughty began selling plots in Mammoth Valley to true working class settlers with Skousen prominent in the sales pitch to pay for it.

Well, you know the story, as Doughty wasn’t paying the bills, banks were calling, Freemen investors got nervous, and the settlers didn’t get deed to their plots. Eventually, a timely winter propane explosion at the Duck Creek Meadeau View campus put an end to things and the theo-con Utopian theme park dreamed went up in smoke."
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
raison de arizona

Holy crap, here's a blast from the past. Haven't heard from her (or her husband) in awhile.
Colin Booth @ColinGBooth wrote: Nothing quite like the tact and grace of an @NHGOP State Rep on the steps of the people's house. Say hello to @SusanDeLemus engaging peaceful protestors this morning. #NHPolitics
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

In the replies:
State Rep. Susan DeLemus, R-Rochester, spoke for legislation to give a biological father the right to go to court to try to block a woman's abortion (HB 1181).

DeLemus said to this day she regrets deciding 33 years ago to abort her fetus over the father's objections.
https://www.unionleader.com/news/politi ... 73c4a.html
raison de arizona

pipistrelle wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:47 pm In the replies:
State Rep. Susan DeLemus, R-Rochester, spoke for legislation to give a biological father the right to go to court to try to block a woman's abortion (HB 1181).

DeLemus said to this day she regrets deciding 33 years ago to abort her fetus over the father's objections.
https://www.unionleader.com/news/politi ... 73c4a.html
I have regrets regarding DeLemus X2 and abortion, but I'm far too polite to voice them.

Also, her solution is that the gubmint should have stepped in and started making her decisions for her? Really? Or that the father should have been able to make her decisions for her? Is that it?

:fuckyou:
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

:yeahthat:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

ZinWhit, did you delete your Medium stuff? :confuzzled:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Update on the Baby Cyrus situation. The CPS case was dropped a few days ago and everyone is relieved and praising the lord for the victory. His parents can now talk about the case but haven't yet. They are still getting donations which are well over 114K. Nice haul. But they aren't done fighting (and doxxing) all the evil people that illegally violated their rights!!!

Also, Cyrus turned 1 year old last Sunday. There was a big party at a park and his parents made a list of gifts folks could buy for him on Amazon. Another nice haul.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local ... f15cbce473

So, does this mean financial discovery for PRN, Dono Custos, Abish Husbondi, Power Marketing, Freedom Man and Freedom Tabernacle?

Does this case finally press feds & state to investigate financial wrongdoing?

Going to be fun when Bundy tries to argue PRN isn't an organization.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

https://lawandcrime.com/lawsuit/ammon-b ... -children/
The anti-government militant known for his 41-day armed standoff at a wildlife refuge more than half a decade ago has been sued for a “knowingly dishonest and baseless smear campaign” accusing an Idaho hospital of trafficking and killing children.

St. Luke’s Health System and St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center sued Ammon Bundy, his campaign for Idaho governor, his consultant Diego Rodriguez, and three of his organizations—Freedom Man Press, LLC, Freedom Man PAC, and People’s Rights Network—for defamation and harassment on Wednesday.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

In spud miner country where they display Bible verses along the highway like Burma Shave signs, and have to put up notices against grazing at rest stops, and put in a twelve lane superslab to serve the megapolis of Boise, they also have hospitals stealing and killing babies? Will that change how Chobani tastes?
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

That's funny.

Chobani, along with those grazers, make the Boise superslab rest stops air smell like polluted natural rights money, too.

Nothing worse than a humid night on 84 watching the tractors spew, the verses pass, inhaling the righteous aerosols.

Boise and the Snake River Plain are literal shitholes. I have no idea why anyone values it any longer.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Bundy is late filing his May 2022 campaign finance report, due the 10th.

I hope he doesn't file, compounding his troubles.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

ZinWhit wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:20 pm That's funny.

Chobani, along with those grazers, make the Boise superslab rest stops air smell like polluted natural rights money, too.

Nothing worse than a humid night on 84 watching the tractors spew, the verses pass, inhaling the righteous aerosols.

Boise and the Snake River Plain are literal shitholes. I have no idea why anyone values it any longer.
You know there's a problem when there are numerous billboards with the question "Manure Management?" and photos of smiling white people ready to help.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

ZinWhit wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:27 am Bundy is late filing his May 2022 campaign finance report, due the 10th.

I hope he doesn't file, compounding his troubles.
He filed today - haven't gone through it yet.
https://elections.sos.idaho.gov/TED/Filings/42370.pdf
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

I emailed the campaign earlier today, before they officially reported, bugging them.

This is the only thing that stands out to me.

He's in the red - bigly.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220513-213130_Office Mobile.jpg
Screenshot_20220513-213130_Office Mobile.jpg (118.41 KiB) Viewed 1038 times
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

He'll walk away from the debt and not look back.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Those "loans" are likely PRN donations. I hope this comes out as part of St. Luke's discovery.

What's unfunny is IERHR and Burghardt said they were issuing a formal complaint with the Idaho SOS last Jan regarding campaign irregularities. Where is that? They write Ammon’s Army, get some ambulance chasing press and drop PRN when it matters. What a fucking joke.

Thank goodness for St. Luke's; otherwise, nobody would be doing a damn thing holding Bundy & Rodriquez to account for PRN and campaign funding.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Debts? He could sell some of his wild roaming cattle :twisted:
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

He has no cattle. Never has.

All hat.

That many journalists still promote him being a rancher at stage in the game is illustrative of their professionalism.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Can't quite recall, was it his father, Cliven Bundy, the guy with cattle illegally cgrazing on BLM land?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 2:15 pm Can't quite recall, was it his father, Cliven Bundy, the guy with cattle illegally crazing on BLM land?
Yep.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:51 pm Debts? He could sell some of his wild roaming cattle :twisted:
He can sell his be-you-tee-full apples that grow on his little slice of heaven in Emmet, Idaho. Get Harry & David to market them individually with an autographed picture of Ammon plus a Pocket Constitution all for the extraordinarily low price of $69.99, plus shipping.

At least I assume he and his horde still live there....
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Could be hard getting pickers..

Wasn’t it Stewie Rhodes who was polishing Lisa, property of Ammon, rosy red gypsy apple when Ammon was in jail for 2 years?

Return to “Bundys and their elk”