Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
Dave from down under

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

Cosplay 1860’s
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:55 pm Gun guy is named Michael Harrington. Says he is a rancher - I thought he said in Utah but could be Idaho. Shows up at a lot of poot events in the Boise area.
Appreciate this. Tks.

Edit: After watching a few things, it appears he's been influenced by Bunkerville/ Malheur as a teen. No rancher, he says he's soon going on his mission and was introduced to PRN last year. The power of indoctrination, creating the next generation of theoconstitutional militants who then go forth and proselytize to the world.

Adding: He looks and speaks like a big, young, version of Finicum. Perhaps his fate given pride in family bloodlust.
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

ZinWhit wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:18 pm
scirreeve wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:55 pm Gun guy is named Michael Harrington. Says he is a rancher - I thought he said in Utah but could be Idaho. Shows up at a lot of poot events in the Boise area.
Appreciate this. Tks.

Edit: After watching a few things, it appears he's been influenced by Bunkerville/ Malheur as a teen. No rancher, he says he's soon going on his mission and was introduced to PRN last year. The power of indoctrination, creating the next generation of theoconstitutional militants who then go forth and proselytize to the world.

Adding: He looks and speaks like a big, young, version of Finicum. Perhaps his fate given pride in family bloodlust.
I saw something on SM where he claimed to be a rancher - can't be bothered to look for it again. Maybe he was raised on a ranch. Anyway he says he lives in St. George now.

I guess you watched Casey's "interview" with this idiot.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

I did and 2 others. I don't use FB, and there appears not too much.

Not certain how a teen/early-20s fella is a rancher without land, perhaps as much as Ammon claimed only through blood and symbolism.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Here is something I posted in June. I did not know his name at the time.
viewtopic.php?p=28178#p28178
arayder

Post by arayder »

Dave from down under wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:37 pm Cosplay 1860’s
Harrington is "all hat and no horse". He looks like he's going to a cowboy action shooting match (https://sassnet.com).

There's no way somebody who open carries every day is going to wear a rig like that. The pistol is loose, easily grabbed by an attacker and the belt is slung low such that he can't pee without going through some bathroom gymnastics that make the gun even less secure in the men's room. There's a reason that style carry is just a Hollywood fantasy.

This guy is way behind the curve. His colt clone is low capacity 6 rounds (five if he carries on an open chamber) and he has to thumb cock the single action piece if things go bad. Matt Dillon may have been cool enough to get that done, but most folks loose fine motor skills when the SHTF.

My guess is that there were several people in the meeting room, better armed, carrying concealed.

I walked past a guy last week with a modern cowboy set up. . . the hat, the boots, the jeans, a sheathed knife (Texas style) on the left side and holster on the right, way up high on his waist, securely carrying a compact high capacity semi-auto pistol. His gun belt was slung through his pant's belt loops so he could drain willy without having to take the whole rig off.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 70 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

:rotflmao:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

LOL - thanks Poppy! I also follow this account but missed it. You rock!
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:thumbsup:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Oh look, Brand is wearing his magic scarf with fringe and Karl is trying to look all cowboy like by wearing a hat.
101010 :towel:
curmudgeon
Verified:

Post by curmudgeon »

Harrington is "all hat and no horse". He looks like he's going to a cowboy action shooting match (https://sassnet.com).
That was LaVoy Style -- although he switched to a concealed automatic and assault-like rifle when he meant business -- or tried to.
Attachments
LaVoy_2.jpg
LaVoy_2.jpg (10.91 KiB) Viewed 1404 times
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Tarp Boy!

How do you show up to a high desert winter protest without the right clothes? :confuzzled: The man didn't have the good sense God gave little green apples.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:45 am Tarp Boy!

How do you show up to a high desert winter protest without the right clothes? :confuzzled: The man didn't have the good sense God gave little green apples.
But he looked sharp, right?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:52 am
bill_g wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:45 am Tarp Boy!

But he looked sharp, right?
Totally stylin. He was the Beau of the Ball. Him and flying flag horse guy.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

My staff informs me that he was an android anyway, an artificial human. Even in the photo four posts above this one, you see that little black spot where his ear hole should be? That's powerful photographic evidence that it's really a data port, a convenient and reliable way to plug a cable into its "brain" for downloading video and uploading updates to its software.

It was a very authentic-looking human replica, even his wife never knew the truth. Sources tell me that it escaped after several years of confinement in upstate New York, and that somehow the "brain" electronic chips became fried in a way they'd never seen before, and it started acting very erratically.

Look for my treatise on the subject at nottodaysatanimwashingmyhair.com.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
arayder

Post by arayder »

When you listen to Bundy's rants it's pretty easy to tell he doesn't know what he's talking about when to comes to American law and history. Concepts like concurrent jurisdiction, legislative authority, how controversies in Constitutional law are settled and a hundred others are just mysteries to this big ole ignorant bubba.

But he does understand that he has a bunch of self-aggrieved wannabe patriots in front of him who will buy his stupid sh*t as long as it recognizes their little boo-boos and blames authority figures.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 72 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

I consider this a result of Skousen and LDS personal revelation, in this case the Constitution.

Skousen derided Constitutional scholars and lawyers, law "hamburger" (his words). He - with direction from then Church leadership- created indoctrination programs with that messaging, the pocket constitution the most visible and influential.

Constitutional Sheriffs spring from this idea.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

ZinWhit wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:13 pm I consider this a result of Skousen and LDS personal revelation, in this case the Constitution.

Skousen derided Constitutional scholars and lawyers, law "hamburger" (his words). He - with direction from then Church leadership- created indoctrination programs with that messaging, the pocket constitution the most visible and influential.

:yeahthat: So true. The Bundys bought the Skousen doctrine lock, stock, and barrel. In the process of wanting to spread his version of Mormon theocracy and Skousen's twisted understanding of the Constitution, Ammon Bundy has been used as a vehicle by others whose ideas dovetail with some of Bundy's wet dreams.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

ZinWhit wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:13 pm I consider this a result of Skousen and LDS personal revelation, in this case the Constitution.

I just saw an episode of Bonanza in which Ben tells the local [corrupt] sheriff he’s going to go to a higher authority, like the U.S. Marshal, attorney general, or governor. I thought there was no higher authority. :?:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:45 pm

I just saw an episode of Bonanza in which Ben tells the local [corrupt] sheriff he’s going to go to a higher authority, like the U.S. Marshal, attorney general, or governor. I thought there was no higher authority. :?:
Bonanza happened before William Potter Gale made up the "Sheriff is this highest law enforcement authority" doctrine in the 1960s ish. It was part of his writings that eventually became the anti-semitic Christian Identity inspired Posse Comitatus which is the basis for all the later SovCit theology. Their thinking was that all authority above the county was taken over by the Zionist Occupation Government (i.e. the globalist Jewish takeover) so only the local Sheriffs were uncorrupted.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Oh look, JJ saved me the time of slogging through Gale's writings to find it. Does not cover the full Christian Identity angle. I may find that again at some point.

northland10

Post by northland10 »

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Probably most of the folks on this board are aware of this, but just in case anyone here hasn't heard this yet, Rachel Maddow did a really nice job of explaining the Posse Comitatus thingy. I was looking for a link, but can't find one that works on my work computer.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

RVInit wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:41 am Probably most of the folks on this board are aware of this, but just in case anyone here hasn't heard this yet, Rachel Maddow did a really nice job of explaining the Posse Comitatus thingy. I was looking for a link, but can't find one that works on my work computer.
I second that. I can't find it either. Found a link that went to Youtube, but video not available :mad:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Kendra wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:08 am
RVInit wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:41 am Probably most of the folks on this board are aware of this, but just in case anyone here hasn't heard this yet, Rachel Maddow did a really nice job of explaining the Posse Comitatus thingy. I was looking for a link, but can't find one that works on my work computer.
I second that. I can't find it either. Found a link that went to Youtube, but video not available :mad:
No video, but I think this is the transcript:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... na55035005
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Bundys and their elk”