Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
Suranis

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

It's sad that the corpse of Tarpman has lost its chewy freshness.
Hic sunt dracones
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

candlelight vigil.jpg
candlelight vigil.jpg (40.73 KiB) Viewed 1133 times
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

Oh lord, THIS a-hole again.

5B453CC6-BAF0-4D71-8FBD-1A73BFD0DD5A.jpg
5B453CC6-BAF0-4D71-8FBD-1A73BFD0DD5A.jpg (369.59 KiB) Viewed 1069 times
Attachments
1E1D2E7F-A7B8-4E1A-AD9C-0DA166218403.jpg
1E1D2E7F-A7B8-4E1A-AD9C-0DA166218403.jpg (161.77 KiB) Viewed 1069 times
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

The Smith Network with Mack were pressing the Constitutional County last year with the AriseUSA tour. They got a few County Commissioners to join.

The URL for https://theconstitutionalcounty.com/ was registered May 2020.

The Smith Network has used the internet very well over the last two decades, being responsible for tens of similar websites, many now defunct and forgotten, others like the NCCS persistent.
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Jerry Mander wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:39 am Oh lord, THIS a-hole again.
LOL - I just tweeted about this. Didn't see your post here before I did that. He needs a van down by the river.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Great article at Raw Story looking at how the Bundy's acts at Bunkerville and Malheur forewarned of the likelihood of greater right-wing violence and how their lenient treatment at the hands of the government and the judicial system helped lead directly to the 1/6 insurrection.
Years of impunity for right-wing extremists began with the Bundys and led to the failed Capitol Hill coup

(...)

When a reporter told Ryan Bundy, during a two-hour lecture on the Constitution conducted from inside his pick-up truck, "You want to overthrow the government," he went silent. It wasn't a secret. From the start of the occupation, the sheriff accused the Bundys of wanting to "overthrow the county and federal government."

They wanted to spark a revolution. Their followers knew it. But they never said it outright because their strategy was to pose for the cameras as homespun cowboys defending the flag and freedoms. And the media lapped it up. Trump used the same strategy on January 6. He told the MAGA crowd, "If you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore." He never told the mob to storm the Capitol, so he can play innocent. But his followers knew exactly what he meant as many of those arrested are now claiming in self-defense, "Trump said to do so."

In the name of freedom, the Bundys and the hundreds of malcontents who flocked to the nearby town of Burns terrorized local residents. Federal employees were stalked and eventually fled with their families. The Bundys showed up to town meetings and surrounded the room with armed men. Supporters drove around town waving guns and Confederate flags. Police disappeared from the streets and hunkered down in the courthouse behind concrete barriers and earthen berms used to fend off car bombers. This set a pattern for the Trump years. The Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer have invaded cities such as Portland, Washington, D.C., and Charlottesville, marching under the banner of freedom, while attacking and terrorizing locals with little police interference and few legal consequences.

(...)
One caveat - on my browser, at least, some of the ads look quite small, but somehow take up a great deal of vertical space, making it look at first like there is no article there, and later like the article got truncated. You have to keep scrolling down a LOT to get to the next section if that happens, but the full article is there.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Not representative of the entire article but “ambushed” and “gunning down” :bored:

“The feds ambushed the Bundys after 41 days, gunning down their spokesman LaVoy Finnicum.”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Academics for $1000, please.
Attachments
6a0120a69a4ad9970c01a511af1a24970c-600wi.png
6a0120a69a4ad9970c01a511af1a24970c-600wi.png (51.66 KiB) Viewed 1627 times
curmudgeon
Verified:

Post by curmudgeon »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:50 pm Anyone have the coordinates?
I have them as:
LaVoy Coordinates
43°49'30.48 -118°58'20.08, according to my Garmin GPS
poplove

Post by poplove »

This is an interesting question.

Sarah Ashton-Cirillo
@SarahAshtonLV
@hecktow
did you hear anything about union cards being given out for legal representation in Portland to those arrested at Malheur?
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Bundy is losing his cool.

In short, he snapped at a Loving Liberty Lady about Engel, Parker, et al and delivers a half hearted mea culpa.

It's over.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

poplove wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:19 am This is an interesting question.

https:// twitter.com/SarahAshtonLV/status/1488700800767508483
Sarah Ashton-Cirillo
@SarahAshtonLV
@hecktow
did you hear anything about union cards being given out for legal representation in Portland to those arrested at Malheur?
Now this gets mentioned I recall something like that. IIRC some of the occupiers were handed cards that turned out to be applications to join some union which would have given them access to legal representation. Ramifications had been discussed on Oldbow. IIRC coverage would not have been granted for stuff happened prior to becoming a union member. I guess criminal trespass would neither be covered.
poplove

Post by poplove »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:19 pm
poplove wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:19 am This is an interesting question.

https:// twitter.com/SarahAshtonLV/status/1488700800767508483
Sarah Ashton-Cirillo
@SarahAshtonLV
@hecktow
Now this gets mentioned I recall something like that. IIRC some of the occupiers were handed cards that turned out to be applications to join some union which would have given them access to legal representation. Ramifications had been discussed on Oldbow. IIRC coverage would not have been granted for stuff happened prior to becoming a union member. I guess criminal trespass would neither be covered.
Thanks! I'm not sure what Sarah is looking for but my hunch is that it has something to do with Bubbles Fiore. I also recall that Deb Venetucci and a couple of other poot fanatics were selling some kind of (MLM?) legal services back then.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I can’t understand how people can listen to Ammonotone for more than a few minutes - a few seconds would be enough for me. He’s sooo boring.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

poplove wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:55 pm
Thanks! I'm not sure what Sarah is looking for but my hunch is that it has something to do with Bubbles Fiore. I also recall that Deb Venetucci and a couple of other poot fanatics were selling some kind of (MLM?) legal services back then.
You are remembering correctly. You may remember a woman by the name of Jodi Arias who killed a man named Travis Alexander. Travis was a Mormon, and he was involved with that same legal services MLM (I forget the name of it, it changed names at least once). Because it is an MLM and lots of Mormons were involved, they brought in lots more Mormons. I remember during that trial many of Travis' friends were both Mormon and they were involved in the MLM legal services business. It doesn't surprise me that people associated with the Bundy's also would have been involved in that business.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
poplove

Post by poplove »

RVInit wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:08 am
You are remembering correctly. You may remember a woman by the name of Jodi Arias who killed a man named Travis Alexander. Travis was a Mormon, and he was involved with that same legal services MLM (I forget the name of it, it changed names at least once). Because it is an MLM and lots of Mormons were involved, they brought in lots more Mormons. I remember during that trial many of Travis' friends were both Mormon and they were involved in the MLM legal services business. It doesn't surprise me that people associated with the Bundy's also would have been involved in that business.
Thanks. I did a quick google of Travis and it's LegalShield, previously known as Pre-Paid Legal Services. There's a wikipedia page with a bunch of info I didn't read.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

poplove wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:22 am
RVInit wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:08 am
Thanks. I did a quick google of Travis and it's LegalShield, previously known as Pre-Paid Legal Services. There's a wikipedia page with a bunch of info I didn't read.
So many poots were selling Legal Shield. I forget who all was doing that but I think Dory Dae (the screamer) was one of them.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Not certain where to put this.

Wolf killer Craig Thiessen of Catron County, NM (a significant place for the Sagebrush Rebellion) had his grazing permit revoked and was ordered to remove his cattle. He didn't. He appealed using the Hage / Bundy / McIntosh argument and recently lost.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case ... t=kw#r%5B1

His cattle remain and now the USFS can remove them.

Questions:

Will the feds remove them?
Will Thiessen become Bundy?
Will Bundys assist Thiessen? (Would it matter?)

My bet: the Biden Admin will do nothing - like with Cliven - and there will be no reason for Bundy support.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Why has no media outlet chosen to follow Ammon Bundy's money trail even after the investigation has been done for them?

Madness.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Facts? Boring boring facts. Who want’s to read something so tedious? Where’s the snappy sound-bites and click-bait in that? We want Ammon being wheeled around on an office chair. (Sarcasm if you hadn’t guessed) :brickwallsmall:
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Other than following Bundy’s money, another thing the media fails to address is who is responsible for his Keep Idaho Idaho Plan. The plan is entirely Smith Network derived, from taxes (See FEE) to lands transfer (see ALC). Unlike any journalist, I've asked Bundy's campaign this question and they do not respond.

Here is an OAN piece on Bundy. Of course it's RW propaganda. However, the "journo" states the plan was developed over a 7 year period (0:35). This makes sense, as 7 years ago Bunkerville was over and Malheur was just ramping up.

Bundy and the Smith Network have always had a long game that few notice while journos and experts chase the event of the moment. And, it matters.

Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Did anyone see a follow up on Elmer Fudd's trespassing charge?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Azastan wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:04 pm Did anyone see a follow up on Elmer Fudd's trespassing charge?
He was arraigned yesterday - he has a plea hearing on March 11. He also has a felon in possession charge.
1 Felon in Possession of a Firearm 166.270(1) Felony Class C 01/25/2022
2 Criminal Trespass While in Possession of a Firearm 164.265 Misdemeanor Class A 01/25/2022
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:18 pm
He was arraigned yesterday - he has a plea hearing on March 11. He also has a felon in possession charge.
1 Felon in Possession of a Firearm 166.270(1) Felony Class C 01/25/2022
2 Criminal Trespass While in Possession of a Firearm 164.265 Misdemeanor Class A 01/25/2022
Thanks!

I'm betting that he's going to be poot-splaining that he's allowed to have that specific firearm because it's 'antique' 'black powder' and wants the court to ignore the fact that the firearm can be easily converted to fire cartridges (which would be illegal for him to own).
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

He will argue that it isn’t dangerous

After all.. that type of gun hasn’t ever hurt anyone… right??? :/

Return to “Bundys and their elk”