Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
ZinWhit

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

The home of Rodriguez' https://freedomman.org/.

A storage site.

With a security camera.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220408-181104_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20220408-181104_Maps.jpg (234.22 KiB) Viewed 1536 times

Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

LOL. Diego is full of shit. ICYMI Ammon being tortured again (I am projecting - he didn't say that) and is (predictably) in segregation again.

ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

"Prophecy in the Book of Diego"

LOL.

Other posts show that today PRN is just a handful of folks. It's on its last legs.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220409-164556_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20220409-164556_DuckDuckGo.jpg (170.18 KiB) Viewed 1420 times

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

What, exactly, is the 'hardship on his family'?

ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

I think it would have been living with Ammon.

Imagine that family, their home with their Prophet-walled hallway, the constant stress of their prison.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

No, I did not know that.

I still do not know that.

ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

I think it's great these folks reflect their religion to the masses, raising awareness of both grifts based in a hat.

"What does Ammon Bundy, a leading Idaho Gubernatorial candidate, have in common with Martin Luther King, Mahatma Ghandi, Nelson Mandela, Joseph Smith?"

https://www.peoplesrights.org/news?/ple ... 38bfcbd4d4

Mormon fuckery is all the rage in journalism/media these days and we have The Bundys, in part, to thank for that.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

ZinWhit wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:46 pm I think it's great these folks reflect their religion to the masses, raising awareness of both grifts based in a hat.

"What does Ammon Bundy, a leading Idaho Gubernatorial candidate, have in common with Martin Luther King, Mahatma Ghandi, Nelson Mandela, Joseph Smith?"

https://www.peoplesrights.org/news?/ple ... 38bfcbd4d4

Mormon fuckery is all the rage in journalism/media these days and we have The Bundys, in part, to thank for that.
I think it is more better on the fake parchment (swiped from a poot page).
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (73.14 KiB) Viewed 1241 times

ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Bundy has been abnormally quiet since his release.

On another note, so has the journo cadre after covering Abish. They completely disregarded Dono Custos - the higher order crime.

curmudgeon

Post by curmudgeon »

Bundy psychophant Wendy Kay Leatham, 69, once listed as Bundy's gubernatorial campaign manager (despite living in Utah) seems to have dropped off Facebook over a month ago after constant pooting and Ammonizing.
One would think Ammon would offer thanks or condolences or something as appropriate, but I've never seen the Bundys do anything but take.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I thought her last name was Leatham too. Court records say it is Whitaker. Whatever. She was arraigned yesterday.

ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

She and her family are from Kanosh, Utah.

The home of the Turkey Track Ranch and owner lawyer 'Black Ops' 'critical mass' Todd MacFarlane.

Surprised? Not me, these inbred fucks.

raison de arizona

Post by raison de arizona »

"Take these seeds and put them in your pocket, so at least sunflowers will grow when you all die here."
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Do they really think anybody will give enough of a shit to vandalize the stupid thing? If you're struggling to raise under two grand I'd say interest on both sides of the fence is staggeringly low. You could probably get more than that in troll donations if anybody gave half a shit.

"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Needs a blue tarp or I will not visit :liar:

Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

It needs a very big sign with his last words -

“Go ahead and shoot me!!!”

So that locals and visitors know the appropriate response to give to this waste of space.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Is the old horse trailer a prized heirloom? Do the Bundys use it to haul their cattle to market?

bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Immabettin the old horse trailer was there, and couldn't be moved without destroying it. So, they included it. Rustic art.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

bill_g wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:59 am Immabettin the old horse trailer was there, and couldn't be moved without destroying it. So, they included it. Rustic art.
I suspect you are correct, but why not just scrap it entirely? It's going to fall apart anyway, and pootriots will yank off pieces as momentoes, or to repair their own horse trailers.

bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Azastan wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:09 am
bill_g wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:59 am Immabettin the old horse trailer was there, and couldn't be moved without destroying it. So, they included it. Rustic art.
I suspect you are correct, but why not just scrap it entirely? It's going to fall apart anyway, and pootriots will yank off pieces as momentoes, or to repair their own horse trailers.
All they have to do is cut up pieces of The Holy Blue Tarp for devotees to take home. They will leave the birthing manger of the Mighty Martyr alone.

busterbunker

Post by busterbunker »

I'm seeing dildos. Lots of dildos. The Lavoy Sextoy Memorial Corral.

raison de arizona

busterbunker wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:12 pm I'm seeing dildos. Lots of dildos. The Lavoy Sextoy Memorial Corral.
I was just thinking there was no way I would donate to this memorial, but it's possible that you have changed my mind. :lol:

"Take these seeds and put them in your pocket, so at least sunflowers will grow when you all die here."
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Where can one suggest a new ZIP code for the memorial?

ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Bundy is going back to his transfer of public lands roots, knowing the campaign is toast but eyes still on benefactors' (Smith Network) prize. He/They must leave their mark.

On another note, the Smith Network is working with the CEO of Balance of Nature to create a constitutional theme park in St. George, Utah. Utah is a big player in the shady supplement industry and Balance of Nature has a number of FDA violations. The Smith Network has been promoting United We Pledge (https://unitedwepledge.org/) via their radio hosts and websites for a few months, and here is Kathy Smith on a podcast from the group, the United host also one on Smith’s Loving Liberty network. Smith explains that Loving Liberty is an extension of the NFLC/NCCS.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/e ... 0559349407

In the '70s, the Freemen Institute had big plans for a constitutional theme park. I described it in a piece from 2016.

"In 1971 shortly after being tasked, Cleon created both the Freemen Institute centered in Salt Lake City and the Meadeau View Institute in the southern Utah community of Duck Creek, about 30 miles east of Cedar City. The purpose of the Freeman Institute was to promote theo-constitutionalism and create an indoctrination program to sell as a retreat, described as a “Utopian community of alternative-lifestyle conservatives in Southern Utah.”

In the early 1980s, the Freemen Institute split functions, with Smith and Kimber creating the National Center for Constitutional Studies, a wing that still produces propaganda materials for the theo-con racket and best known for their pocket constitutions, and Doughty creating the now defunct Institute for Constitutional Education that produced seminars at Meadeau View.

It seems Meadeau View and seminars were not enough for Skousen and Doughty, as they had grand illusions of a theo-con theme park at Mammoth Valley, complete with actual settlers who would play their role as patriots, where you could walk the streets of a mythical constitutional America and bump into Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson. I imagine an exhibit with God hovering over the founders while they sign the Constitution and maybe slaves on the street for historical accuracy. The Utopian theme park commune would work in conjunction with the seminars offered by Skousen’s Meadeau View.

Cleon bought heavily into the scheme, his family and other Freemen investing hundreds of thousands dollars, more than a million in sum for all investors, and Doughty began selling plots in Mammoth Valley to true working class settlers with Skousen prominent in the sales pitch to pay for it.

Well, you know the story, as Doughty wasn’t paying the bills, banks were calling, Freemen investors got nervous, and the settlers didn’t get deed to their plots. Eventually, a timely winter propane explosion at the Duck Creek Meadeau View campus put an end to things and the theo-con Utopian theme park dreamed went up in smoke."

raison de arizona

Holy crap, here's a blast from the past. Haven't heard from her (or her husband) in awhile.
Colin Booth @ColinGBooth wrote: Nothing quite like the tact and grace of an @NHGOP State Rep on the steps of the people's house. Say hello to @SusanDeLemus engaging peaceful protestors this morning. #NHPolitics

Return to “Bundys and their elk”