Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
scirreeve

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

Someone stop me! I am buddies with Bridge fucking Sniper now. Holy hell. Carry on,
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (32.41 KiB) Viewed 1644 times
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Just say “NO!” :popcorn:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Shawnana had a status hearing today. I have no other details.
Attachments
Cox status hearing Aug 24.JPG
Cox status hearing Aug 24.JPG (54.93 KiB) Viewed 1630 times
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:03 am Someone stop me! I am buddies with Bridge fucking Sniper now. Holy hell. Carry on,
Capture.JPG
If you're feeling it, it's time to put it down for a week or so. My Prophecy is these idiots will still be here.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I read all scirreeve's posts with rapt attention. :shrug:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Me too, but I can imagine it has a price.
arayder

Post by arayder »

ZinWhit wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:40 pm "Idaho is in trouble, my friends. We have to get in control of it. If it is to be the last bastion of freedom, an example to the world of how freedom should prosper, then we have to stop these people from doing what they are doing. We have to. And, if we can't do it politically, then we'll have to it physically." Ammon Bundy, 8/23/21

Bundy is demonstrating his ignorance. There are very good reasons why cameras aren't allowed in courtrooms.

Judges, prosecutors, bailiffs and witnesses could more easily be subjected to harassment if pictures or videos of them are distributed. Witness harassment is a real problem and if potential witnesses get the idea that they are going to be harassed or threatened it would make prosecutions much more difficult. This concern is only heightened in the age of the internet.

Bundy adds to that apprehension by saying something "physical" might have to be done if the members in his out of control poot posse don't get to film in court.

Can you imagine this ignoramus being given the authority to do anything?

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 66 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

arayder wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:52 am
ZinWhit wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:40 pm "Idaho is in trouble, my friends. We have to get in control of it. If it is to be the last bastion of freedom, an example to the world of how freedom should prosper, then we have to stop these people from doing what they are doing. We have to. And, if we can't do it politically, then we'll have to it physically." Ammon Bundy, 8/23/21

Bundy is demonstrating his ignorance. There are very good reasons why cameras aren't allowed in courtrooms.

Judges, prosecutors, bailiffs and witnesses could more easily be subjected to harassment if pictures or videos of them are distributed. Witness harassment is a real problem and if potential witnesses get the idea that they are going to be harassed or threatened it would make prosecutions much more difficult. This concern is only heightened in the age of the internet.
I am not sure it is his ignorance. Basically, he lives to be against anything authority requires (or does not allow). He does it not for himself but for attention. He does not care about the reasons why recording is not allowed in various courts.

I always figured that another reason for recording rules was to prevent PR grandstanding by lawyers, witnesses, and defendants in court. They may do it for the local crowd and the jury but the court would like to keep them from doing it for the entire world. Remember how Orly would go on about how many showed up to see her? In a case with a real plaintiff or defendant, you want the lawyer to be representing their client, not playing for the television audience.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

bill_g wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:07 am Me too, but I can imagine it has a price.
OnlyFans :?:
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Not certain if this has already been posted and just leaving this for reference.

Here are some docs associated with Shawna Cox's recent arrest, mailed summons she received that she then hand wrote sovcit argle bargle, returning one to sender, four others forwarded to Joaquin Mariano DeMoreta-Folch.

https://statewidecommonlawgrandjury.com ... unty-utah/

I'm certain many of you, especially Quatloos formers, remember DeMoreta-Folch.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210825-085347_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210825-085347_DuckDuckGo.jpg (337.64 KiB) Viewed 1533 times
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I think Ammo has seen some of he people who mock sov Cits on Youtube and wants to take a crack at that for attention purposes, and like all narcicists thinks he is far more charismatic and interesting than he really is.

Unfortunately, based on that, he has the charisma of a flopping fish.
Hic sunt dracones
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

ZinWhit wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:55 am Not certain if this has already been posted and just leaving this for reference.

Here are some docs associated with Shawna Cox's recent arrest, mailed summons she received that she then hand wrote sovcit argle bargle, returning one to sender, four others forwarded to Joaquin Mariano DeMoreta-Folch.

LOL - of course Joaquin is involved - thanks for the link. Looks like this has been going on ever since she got pulled over and ticketed in May. This is from June - interesting geography for the pretend grand jury administrator.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (34.91 KiB) Viewed 1511 times
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

ZinWhit wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:55 am Not certain if this has already been posted and just leaving this for reference.

Last I recall from Fogbow 1.0, he had gotten himself arrested for actually filing malevolent liens against some Florida officials. He got himself busted in a sting operation, where he confessed to an undercover law enforcement official that he knew those liens would damage the personal lives of the officials involved, and he said to go ahead and do it, whereupon he was promptly cuffed.

Uncharacteristically, Rodger Dowdell and Gimme Truth sprung his not-insignificant bail, whereupon Joaquin hit the road and fled. So he may now have a warrant out in Florida for a Trussell-level felony.

Too bad the address he gives here is a dusty mobile-home sales office in the middle of nowhere in the Arizona Strip. I'm doubtful that he's living there, but it might be fun to drop a dime to the marshals in Florida, who might be interested in knowing that he's surfaced elsewhere. I'm sure they could quickly figure out where he is.
arayder

Post by arayder »

northland10 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:59 am

I am not sure it is his ignorance. Basically, he lives to be against anything authority requires (or does not allow). He does it not for himself but for attention. He does not care about the reasons why recording is not allowed in various courts.
Exactly.. Bundy isn't in charge of seeing to it that the family of the drug dealer you testify against doesn't plaster your testimony all over Facebook.

That's left to the doers of the world.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 66 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

ZinWhit wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:55 am I'm certain many of you, especially Quatloos formers, remember DeMoreta-Folch.
Joaquin ... :rotflmao:

Thanks for that. I have not heard much since the unpleasantness JPC mentioned.

IIRC, John Vidurek/Darash once advised his followers to stay away from JDF because he's a loon and trouble. Granted, VD probably was more concerned about losing his grift.
101010 :towel:
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Curious how you view this type of campaign / financial support, the NCCS (Smith network).

Curious if Donocustos is the pass through and whether he will have more info on his required ID reports.

Also, Shawna Cox was on Kathy Smith's radio net Loving Liberty 8/23, describing her pre/post arrest and court (both official and sovcit).

Side note: does MacNab/Pitcavage still *not believe* there is a coordinated subset of fundy sovcit mormons?

https://lovingliberty.net/2021-august-2 ... s-kimball/
Attachments
Screenshot_20210827-115912_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210827-115912_DuckDuckGo.jpg (258.51 KiB) Viewed 1311 times
arayder

Post by arayder »

ZinWhit wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:10 pm Curious how you view this type of campaign / financial support, the NCCS (Smith network).

Curious if Donocustos is the pass through and whether he will have more info on his required ID reports.

Also, Shawna Cox was on Kathy Smith's radio net Loving Liberty 8/23, describing her pre/post arrest and court (both official and sovcit).

Side note: does MacNab/Pitcavage still *not believe* there is a coordinated subset of fundy sovcit mormons?

https://lovingliberty.net/2021-august-2 ... s-kimball/
Shawna Cox's spiel is like a laundry list of tired old sovcit jive. My take is that she and the Bundy crowd are running this line of BS on an ultra gullible crowd.

Most sovcit gurus and BS artist have moved on to a line of hogwash which recognizes that the courts are going to operate is such a way as to dismiss their silly claims. The new ruse is to send an official looking letter/document dismissing the authority of the court, pretend to have "won" and then flee the jurisdiction of the court. When the court doesn't seek extradition over a misdemeanor the poot is free to claim he/she is successful and brilliant freedom fighter.

Cox apparently did a variation of this gambit by having a phony a common law court convene to dismiss the charge against her. It seems she made the mistake of staying in the jurisdiction of the court.

Duh?

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 68 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Ammon was denied a gun purchase (again; first time a year or so ago was later approved) and says "the people should really come after you, FBI."

(Really like the angry eyes....)

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

ZinWhit wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:47 pm Ammon was denied a gun purchase (again; first time a year or so ago was later approved) and says "the people should really come after you, FBI."

(Really like the angry eyes....)
Love that he now says he has never been convicted of a felony instead of never being convicted of a crime. Looked up the NICS criteria for denying a gun and don't understand why he was denied. I don't mind of course.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Bundy adds to that apprehension by saying something "physical" might have to be done if the members in his out of control poot posse don't get to film in court.

Can you imagine this ignoramus being given the authority to do anything?

-----------------
isn't this a terroristic threat?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

It is…

But in court his public defender will say he only meant physical 1A protesting for redress of blah blah blah.

The gunz are just there because 2A blah blah blah
arayder

Post by arayder »

I thought freemen on the land used to lead the way in denial of reality, but these Bundy folks are giving them a run for their money.

There doesn't seem to be a single old sovcit fallacy they haven't dug up and trotted out as if it's a winner. Shawna Cox says talking to the judge through plexiglass is a denial of one's rights. They say one has a right to a 25 person jury in traffic court. Shawna Cox says the Supreme Court "passed a law" that says the states can't require driver's licenses.

The say the Constitution is the supreme law of the law and then pretend they can convene a common law jury and negate any law they declare illegal.

This is just plain stupid nuts.

The new woo this subculture floats is seen at the end of the previously linked interview* of Kristen Chevrier by Kris Kimball in which Chevrier claims "locked away" covid patients in hospitals are being denied the treatments they need to survive. The claim is that some un-named alternative treatments are being ignored by the so-called medical cartel and medical quarantines are somehow being used to keep the patient's woo pitching relatives from interacting with doctors.

These folks live to be victims.

*https://lovingliberty.net/2021-august-2 ... s-kimball/

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 69 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Cox is "teaching Constitutional Courts" for UT PRN.

This video was posted by Raul Hevia 7/1/21, a meet with Ammon in Kanab as Cox was readying for her recent arrest, an anti-federal lands message with PRN as the solution. Around 54:00 it's mentioned.

They had a full house and here's some screens.

The guy with the gun said his kin protected the Prophet and he'll lay down his life today.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210828-122746_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210828-122746_DuckDuckGo.jpg (63.99 KiB) Viewed 1039 times
Screenshot_20210828-123013_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210828-123013_DuckDuckGo.jpg (133.03 KiB) Viewed 1039 times
Screenshot_20210828-122912_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210828-122912_DuckDuckGo.jpg (119.14 KiB) Viewed 1039 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gun guy is named Michael Harrington. Says he is a rancher - I thought he said in Utah but could be Idaho. Shows up at a lot of poot events in the Boise area.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Looks like somebody needs to find him a time machine.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?

Return to “Bundys and their elk”