Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
Baidn

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Baidn »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:25 am Ammonia throws all court orders etc. into the trash without reading them (according to him). Whatever.Capture.JPG
It's a bold strategy cotton let's see how it works out for him
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Ben-Prime »

Baidn wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:27 am
scirreeve wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:25 am Ammonia throws all court orders etc. into the trash without reading them (according to him). Whatever.Capture.JPG
It's a bold strategy cotton let's see how it works out for him
I think he has to incant, "I REJECT THEE!" three times while throwing the papers in the trash in order for the courts to lose power over him, right?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RTH10260 »

Not to forget to stamp the trash can with his bloody thumb print. Rabbies tetanus shot recommened after signing the rusty bin.
Jerry Mander

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Jerry Mander »

I’m having deja vu from this clown again.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 58929/amp/
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

Zinke thinks his cowboy boots are tall enough to wade through the excrement he labeled deep state.
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

A draft for catharsis.

Time to Shoot Bundy Cattle
(What choice do we have left?)

The Law is the Law, made by Legislatures, Executives and Bureaucratic Rule Making, adjudicated by Judges and then enforced by Bureaucracies. This system supposedly keeps society civil, and if enforcement is capricious, arbitrary or non-existent it all breaks down into brute chaos.

Cliven Bundy’s cattle have remained on public lands decades after enforcement was judicially required, through five presidential administrations and XXX Congresses. The single time enforcement was attempted, in 2014, was during the Obama Administration when both the BLM and FBI bungled the operation while facing an armed mob recruited by Bundy. Federal enforcement officials not only retreated but the DOJ later lost the criminal case against Bundy by virtue of their own gross misconduct. Bundy's empowering success at Bunkerville became the first salvo of the ongoing modern insurrection era and there has been no attempt to remove Bundy’s cattle since. (Expand: Oathkeepers and Rhodes)

This past December the Western Watersheds Project issued a Notice of Intent to sue DOI/BLM over their inaction - yet another attempt at forcing federal action through judicial decree, a decree that already exists. (How many decrees exist?)

If the federal government is not going to abide by judicial decree - the law - what choice is left but for citizens to enforce it? This isn't a matter of legal interpretation, it's already settled yet remains unenforceable. The preferred outcome would be the federal government to assume the risk of enforcement and not force citizens to assume it.

Now, if citizens were to assume that risk they should also assume the Bundy clan is armed and dangerous, that any direct action by a group of citizens - like WWP/CBD (Would they oppose shooting Bundy cattle as proposed in this piece?) - enforcing the law would be met with a corresponding force of citizens defending Bundy breaking it, resulting in two armed forces squaring off over the land. Nobody wants that kind of dangerous situation, including the Federal Government who is as reticent to protect public lands and enforce the law as Uvalde, Texas police children.

Instead, a preferred method might just be cells of concerned citizens shooting Bundy cattle over a period of time, slowly culling the herd. With this option there would be no grand standoff, just the Bundy clan getting increasingly agitated. They would need to recruit acolytes to patrol like Maremma, dogs of a different kind to live among Bundy cattle for free. And, that cannot last for long with the human breed as the years pass.

Other than acolytes, who would ole Cliven call when his cattle are shot? All he's got left are a handful acolytes who through the years have become increasingly suspicious of his motives. Certainly not Stewart Rhodes, nor State or Federal law enforcement, and possibly only his local Sheriff. Regardless, what laws would those who are accused of shooting Bundy cattle be charged? These are trespass cattle on The People’s public lands. It's inconceivable anyone would be charged criminally or financially for their loss, the only risk to citizens enforcing the law being shot themselves by Bundy or his dwindling number of acolytes.

Of course law enforcement of all ilk would take notice of such citizen action, under the guise of protecting the peace to hide their real motive of public embarrassment and shame, perhaps that embarrassment and shame then enough to press them to remove Bundy cattle themselves and relieve citizens of the burden that may include death.

Direct citizen action to enforce environmental law is rare and yet to be tried regarding judicial decree and Federal inaction in the Bundy case. It should be seen directly opposite the unlawful actions of the Bundy clan and their mobs. While the Bundy "patriots" attempt to enforce some constitutional hamburger they grind themselves an opposing group of citizens would be assisting their government upholding already adjudicated law and protect our public lands in true patriotic fashion.

Federal inaction in the Bundy case creates a situation where those citizens who care about the tortoise, the land and civil society feel they have few choices other than to become uncivil/lawful themselves, buying guns to shoot not people but cows - living beings, nonetheless. Federal inaction - which has become unlawful over 30 years - has not only emboldened Bundy and other faux patriots but is assisting in the breakdown of civil society itself, as if citizens see their government is unlawful - no matter their place on the ideological scale - there is little motivation or reward for them to be lawful at all.
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
RTH10260

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RTH10260 »

Question: do the Bundys ever harvest their free roaming cattle, round them upand butcher them for own use? I understand that the cattle cannot be sold on the US food market cause it was never tended to by vets and got their various required shots. Use for dog and cat food production (who may also not want the critters for the same reason, could endanger the cats and dogs that get canned food)?
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:30 am Question: do the Bundys ever harvest their free roaming cattle, round them upand butcher them for own use? I understand that the cattle cannot be sold on the US food market cause it was never tended to by vets and got their various required shots. Use for dog and cat food production (who may also not want the critters for the same reason, could endanger the cats and dogs that get canned food)?
The wife sold some for a nice profit, I recall.
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

At one time they were being trucked to Utah for market. Don't know about these days. But, Dixie will be Dixie.

Ammon's desperation, issued today. If he stays in Idaho and goes to jail for a year (my bet he runs back to Nevada), it's a good time to get Cliven's cattle.

"In the last few years, I have been criminally charged many times for defending what the Idaho State and U.S. Constitutions were designed to protect. I have had so many court hearings that I have lost track of the number. I have endured multiple trials and spent weeks in solitary confinement in the Ada County Jail. I have been forced to sell my home and assets, been fined thousands of dollars and have not been able to rightfully provide for my family. Now, in less than a week, I will be forced to defend myself again in trial against criminal trespass charges, facing a team of government attorneys, for peacefully standing outside St. Luke’s Hospital demanding that they give baby Cyrus back to his loving parents. If convicted, I will be fined thousands of dollars and will most likely spend months, if not a year in jail, away from my little family who need me, sentenced by Judge Annie McDevitt. I am certain if I am thrown in jail, by the time I get out, St. Luke’s Executives and Holland & Hart Partners with help from a few Ada County Judges, will do their best to take everything they can from me and strip my family from anything we have left."
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

ZinWhit wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:13 pm At one time they were being trucked to Utah for market. Don't know about these days. But, Dixie will be Dixie.

Ammon's desperation, issued today. If he stays in Idaho and goes to jail for a year (my bet he runs back to Nevada), it's a good time to get Cliven's cattle.

"In the last few years, I have been criminally charged many times for defending what the Idaho State and U.S. Constitutions were designed to protect. I have had so many court hearings that I have lost track of the number. I have endured multiple trials and spent weeks in solitary confinement in the Ada County Jail. I have been forced to sell my home and assets, been fined thousands of dollars and have not been able to rightfully provide for my family. Now, in less than a week, I will be forced to defend myself again in trial against criminal trespass charges, facing a team of government attorneys, for peacefully standing outside St. Luke’s Hospital demanding that they give baby Cyrus back to his loving parents. If convicted, I will be fined thousands of dollars and will most likely spend months, if not a year in jail, away from my little family who need me, sentenced by Judge Annie McDevitt. I am certain if I am thrown in jail, by the time I get out, St. Luke’s Executives and Holland & Hart Partners with help from a few Ada County Judges, will do their best to take everything they can from me and strip my family from anything we have left."
Let's hope so!

His "little family" seemed to do A-OK while he was committing crimes at Malheur, so I think they will be OK if he ends up in jail, which I seriously doubt. He lucked out with a juror in Oregon that was able to get another juror kicked off the jury and replaced by someone willing to acquit him. I've lost all faith that any of the Bundy's will ever pay for their lifetime of criminal behavior. The same government they stole from gave Ammon a huge loan so he could buy the apple orchard which sits on several acres and likely has a nice comfortable house his little family is living in. They will continue to grift while he's in jail, if by some miracle he actually gets convicted and ends up doing any time.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

ZinWhit wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:13 pm At one time they were being trucked to Utah for market. Don't know about these days. But, Dixie will be Dixie.

Wait, did he have to sell the apple orchard and house?

As for baby Cyrus, he always forgets to mention the kid was starving to death. There are conditions that will cause that, as well as neglect. Can't say what was wrong with him, but he was going to die without intervention.

His "little family" is five or six kids. Probably "little" by Bundy standards.
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

I saw your interaction with Ammon about "content". Well played.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Here's ammo's entire stoopid rant and the replies:
https://www.peoplesrights.org/news_view ... 9dfe129733
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:05 pm

As for baby Cyrus, he always forgets to mention the kid was starving to death. There are conditions that will cause that, as well as neglect. Can't say what was wrong with him, but he was going to die without intervention.

His "little family" is five or six kids. Probably "little" by Bundy standards.
He transferred it to a company he set up not long ago. Happened in late Dec. He is trying to hide his assets and doing it poorly. If I can see it so can the St. Luke's attorneys and relevant authorities.
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:12 am
pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:05 pm
He transferred it to a company he set up not long ago. Happened in late Dec. He is trying to hide his assets and doing it poorly. If I can see it so can the St. Luke's attorneys and relevant authorities.
Oh, yeah, and trying to reinforce the idea they were "sold." Since they were "sold," someone should ask him what street corner his "little family" is living on.
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

PMing via PRN.

Should I do it?

I'd ask questions no journalist would know to ask.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230119-064842_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20230119-064842_DuckDuckGo.jpg (170.46 KiB) Viewed 652 times
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

It’s a trap!
Suranis

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

He probably thinks he can charm you or persuade with his brilliance. I wouldn't go, he tended to react badly when his magic didn't work on people at Malheur, and you will be in his territory.
Hic sunt dracones
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

I wouldn't do it. I guess everyone saw that Ammon was offered a plea deal but I haven't seen any info on what the offer is. He hasn't accepted it as far I can tell. Source is Ammo via poots so standard warnings as to veracity apply.
Suranis

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RTH10260 »

Gone, or am I the one that cannot view it?
Suranis

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:33 am Gone, or am I the one that cannot view it?
Its a video reel on facebook. Try clicking this link

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1137633320259428
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:35 am
RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:33 am Gone, or am I the one that cannot view it?
Its a video reel on facebook. Try clicking this link

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1137633320259428
This Page Isn't Available Right Now
This may be because of a technical error that we're working to get fixed. Try reloading this page.
Suranis

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:46 am
This may be because of a technical error that we're working to get fixed. Try reloading this page.

Ok. It opened for me just now. Weird.

It's basically a woman laughing at an Op ed by Ammon headlined "Come no more upon me, a warning letter from Ammon Bundy."
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:59 am
pipistrelle wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:46 am

Ok. It opened for me just now. Weird.

It's basically a woman laughing at an Op ed by Ammon headlined "Come no more upon me, a warning letter from Ammon Bundy."
You may be logged in, I don't have an account on FB.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”