Michael Lewis Arthur Meyer aka Screwy Lewie - former VOP idiot, current AZ Desert Guardian idiot.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: Michael Lewis Arthur Meyer aka Screwy Lewie - former VOP idiot, current AZ Desert Guardian idiot.

Post by Frater I*I »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:45 pm LOL - Q dude hanging with Screwy.
:snippity:
Because of course he is.... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Michael Lewis Arthur Meyer aka Screwy Lewie - former VOP idiot, current AZ Desert Guardian idiot.

Post by raison de arizona »

This asshole just turned up in Idaho threatening everyone and their brother. Lots more at the link.
Pastor linked to mom and toddler in hiding threatens judge, attorney, reporter and shows up in Idaho Falls

IDAHO FALLS — The leader of an Arizona-based ministry who is helping a Teton County mother and child hide from law enforcement visited eastern Idaho this week and is threatening those involved in the case.

Michael Lewis Arthur Meyer is the man behind Walking for the Forgotten Ministry and Veterans on Patrol based in Tuscon, Arizona. He claims to have “dozens” of safe houses across the country, and Sarah Stanley, along with her 3-year-old son River Jennings, have been “granted sanctuary” in one of them.

River’s father, Lee Jennings, has been granted full custody of his son following dozens of court hearings spanning years in Arizona and Idaho. He says Stanley is in a “cult” and is worried for River’s safety. Jennings has not seen or heard from his son since Oct. 25.

Stanley refuses to say where she is and told EastIdahoNews.com she is “being hunted down by corruption, greed, wickedness and evil, and I have a duty as my son’s God-given mother to protect him.”

Threatening calls and videos
EastIdahoNews.com posted an in-depth story about the custody battle and Stanley’s beliefs on March 3. A few days later, Meyer called our newsroom and left the following message for me, Nate Eaton:

“Mr. Eaton, I want to know why you continue to pursue a woman and child in our safe house program. Do you want to get other women and children harmed? Are you interested in children getting hurt? Is that what your goal is? I’d advise you to remove your Facebook post; otherwise, you’re going to be seeing a whole lot of attention you don’t want. This woman is in protected custody. You are putting her life in danger, Mr. Eaton, and I’ll be knocking on your front door in a few days with a camera and a lot of people, your personal house, if you do not get off of her back. Leave her alone. Goodbye, Mr. Eaton. See you soon.”
https://www.eastidahonews.com/2022/03/p ... ddler-are/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

When did he start calling himself ‘Pastor’?

And; now he’s trying to outdo Ammon? Oh my.
raison de arizona

Annrc wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:23 pm When did he start calling himself ‘Pastor’?

And; now he’s trying to outdo Ammon? Oh my.
I dunno when he started calling himself pastor, but it is the church of Q.
https://walkingfortheforgotten.wordpress.com/
I would encourage everyone to first Research the #PodestaEmails

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/

After that, dive deeper and Research:

Pizza Gate
Adrenochrome
Organ Harvesting
Spirit Cooking
FBI Pedophile Symbols
Symbolism
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Verigo Kennedy @VerigoKennLove wrote: Lewis Arthur #ScrewyLewie during his livestream last night talking to his followers about opening their homes as a part of his sanctuary/safehouse program locations. There’s no financial support, and he says there’s nothing anyone can do to them for providing this service.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Screwy Louie wrote: I would encourage everyone to first Research the #PodestaEmails

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/

After that, dive deeper and Research:

Pizza Gate
Adrenochrome
Organ Harvesting
Spirit Cooking
FBI Pedophile Symbols
Symbolism
Yeah, Louie, I did. I found out it was a bunch of cokehead ravings from gullible, unstable fruitcakes. I also found out you're not a pastor, and have a rather dubious background.
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

Truth.
raison de arizona

I dunno if this is new, it sounds familiar. He repeats himself though, so :shrug:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Been happening for 2 or 3 weeks. Screwie is hiding her. She is full on sovcit.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

He's helping a woman who lost custody abduct her own child? Idaho will throw the book at Meyer for that. Or they'll elect him to Congress. One of the two.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Dude, he's talking about Jesus and saving the children. He's saving this child from the evil father, the evil county Child Protective Services, the evil courts, the evil judge, and the evil of evil being evil every day with some extra evil sauce poured on top.

He's fighting evil in Jesus' name, Amen.

He's saving the children in Jesus' name, Amen.

So of course they won't throw the book at him. They'll definitely elect him to Congress. :batting:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

So, have he and Shawna, aka Butterfly, left the border East of Sasabe? What’s happening?
raison de arizona

I dunno? :confuzzled: I think he declared independence so borders probably don't matter anymore :lol:
Nick Martin @nickmartin wrote: Michael Lewis Arthur Meyer, leader of the Arizona border vigilante group Veterans on Patrol, provided his followers today with this "Declaration of Independence." He tells them to send it to "every Government Entity you no longer wish to serve."
► Show Spoiler
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

:o What next!
raison de arizona

Well, hopefully not one of these nimrods shooting someone trying to rescue the kidnapped child.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Why do I see the kid getting killed and the RWNJ/s saying that better dead than subject to the court/our society/et al.
raison de arizona

Here's what he sent with his independence thing:
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Why they castin' off the yolk? It's the best part.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

It's their yolk agenda. :rimshot:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

1 Peter 2:13-14 “Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority, or to governors as sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and the praise of those who do right.”

Romans 13:1 “Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.”
101010 :towel:
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Foggy wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:32 pm Dude, he's talking about Jesus and saving the children. He's saving this child from the evil father, the evil county Child Protective Services, the evil courts, the evil judge, and the evil of evil being evil every day with some extra evil sauce poured on top.

He's fighting evil in Jesus' name, Amen.

He's saving the children in Jesus' name, Amen.
Which probably means he is sleeping with the kid *bleck*
raison de arizona

Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

He’s becoming more unhinged every day.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

At first, I wondered why the US Marshals would be involved in a state court issue and would have thought, if it crossed borders, the FBI would be involved. Turns out, the Justice for Victims of Trafficking Act of 2015 made an addition.
28 U.S. Code § 566(e)(1) Powers and duties, US Marshal Service wrote:
  • (e)
    • (1) The United States Marshals Service is authorized to—
      • :snippity:
      • (D) assist State, local, and other Federal law enforcement agencies, upon the request of such an agency, in locating and recovering missing children.
101010 :towel:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Has Arthur completely lost his mind??
No. He never had one.

Return to “Other weirdos”