Spring forward?

AndyinPA
Verified:

Spring forward?

Post by AndyinPA »

I've been in Peru and Bolivia for a few weeks. It was strange. Being there longer would have only made it more strange.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Rolodex

Spring forward?

Post by Rolodex »

I have some friends who live here in Central time with us. They were gone to the east coast for a week, got back Sunday and didn't have to change anything. LOL
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
MN-Skeptic

Spring forward?

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Yeah, by next week I’ll be used to DST here in Minnesota, only to fly to Seattle on Tuesday where I’ll gain two hours (Yay!). But I come home a week later and lose those two hours (Boo!). :brickwallsmall:
Rolodex

Spring forward?

Post by Rolodex »

My easiest transition to DST was when we were in Europe on vacation when it changed, so we were already coming back to a time change.

The easiest trip with no jet lag was going to Australia. The flight is so long that there's time for a normal amount of sleep.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Spring forward?

Post by northland10 »

Rolodex wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 pm My easiest transition to DST was when we were in Europe on vacation when it changed, so we were already coming back to a time change.

The easiest trip with no jet lag was going to Australia. The flight is so long that there's time for a normal amount of sleep.
It only takes me a day or so to adjust. It takes me a whole week to recover from Holy Week/Easter.
101010 :towel:
Dr. Ken

Spring forward?

Post by Dr. Ken »

So happy it's no longer going to be dark when I come home from the office. Have to say last may when I went to Scotland that was weird. 10pm at night it was still daylight out and 1 am felt like 7pm here
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Spring forward?

Post by Flatpoint High »

I was a bit confused when I left work on Sunday - it was still light. Then I remembered it was DST
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Spring forward?

Post by northland10 »

Flatpoint High wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:05 pm I was a bit confused when I left work on Sunday - it was still light. Then I remembered it was DST
I was a bit confused when I left to work on Sunday (sometime before 7am). It was still dark.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Spring forward?

Post by RTH10260 »

Since 12 hours Europe has joined this years shape time shifters with CEST!
Lansdowne

Spring forward?

Post by Lansdowne »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:56 am Since 12 hours Europe has joined this years shape time shifters with CEST!
33-34 hours now.

I'm wondering if the
Spring forward.
message at the top of each page has an autodestruct timer, or if it's on Foggy's todo list that needs Manual Intervention.

Or perhaps the Great Eclipse will destroy the internet and there's no hope left.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Spring forward?

Post by RTH10260 »

Don't let the dampen your hope ;)
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Spring forward?

Post by keith »

Lansdowne wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:11 am
RTH10260 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:56 am Since 12 hours Europe has joined this years shape time shifters with CEST!

33-34 hours now.

I'm wondering if the
Spring forward.
message at the top of each page has an autodestruct timer, or if it's on Foggy's todo list that needs Manual Intervention.

Or perhaps the Great Eclipse will destroy the internet and there's no hope left.
Have you read the message? It tells you how to getvrid of it and theninstructions work.
Has everybody heard about the bird?

Return to “Whatever Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”