MAGA is in bed with Russia - traitors!

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

A lot of grist for this mill. I'll start with this post I ran across.
https://x.com/WarClandestine/status/175 ... 21661?s=20
Clandestine @WarClandestine wrote: As someone who has been trying to get everyone on board the Putin/Russia train for years, I am euphoric right now.

Because I know what’s about to happen to the people who watch the interview. Because the same thing happened to me.

The first time I heard Putin speak, he sounded very reasonable. He believes in traditional family values. He believes Western society is a failing cesspool of perversion and gender insanity. He is right.

He is sharp, intelligent, direct, no-nonsense, and he’s not afraid to call out Globalism, corruption, widespread pedophilia, satanism, bioweapon production, etc. Objectively, he is far more impressive than any politician we have in America, which is currently a complete circus.

He is logical and calm. He plainly expresses that he does not view the United States or her People as his enemy, but rather the corrupt establishment who have taken over the United States. Then it hit me. Putin is an enemy of the Deep State.

Once you realize this, and start viewing all the world events from this perspective, everything starts to click. What if Russia are telling the truth? What if the US/NATO are the bad guys?

Tucker is about to drop one of the biggest red-pills in history.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

“You cannot reason a person out of a position he did not reason himself into in the first place.”

- Somebody smarter than me
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

"He [Putin] believes in traditional family values"

:lol: including mistresses and hidden daughters :shh:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:23 pm "He [Putin] believes in traditional family values"

:lol: including mistresses and hidden daughters :shh:
In fairness, keeping mistresses and bastard kids hidden and paying money to make the problem go away *is* rather traditional. As is hating gay people, people of color, and Jews ... It really all just depends on your tradition.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

https://x.com/GenFlynn/status/1755939967975440650?s=20
General Mike Flynn @GenFlynn wrote: This is an exceptional aftermath analysis of the @TuckerCarlson interview w/ Putin given by Tucker himself. It is worth every minute watching and listening to (9:30 min). [It is not, don't bother.]

This interview will be dissected by many (and rightly so) who need to better understand the drivers of war and peace, diplomacy and statecraft, global leadership and global power and who does and does not make decisions.

Speaking for myself, I found the interview fascinating, at times, somewhat confusing until I understood the key point—and Tucker states that in this analysis when he uses the word “wounded.”

In history, great powers compete, but there has always been a modicum of respect for their power. You would be an idiot to not respect the power, especially of the largest nuclear armed nation on the planet. And maybe that’s the point. While we have “smart” people in key positions in the USG, as I’ve learned in my own lifetime of experiences, smart people do stupid things all the time…and boy have we done some really dumb things since the end of the Cold War when it comes to Russia.

Imagine if we had invited Russia to become a NATO member nation? What a completely different world would we live in now.

But no, we must maintain a bogeyman and that now has us on the potential brink of nuclear war. That’s the definition of stupid.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

At what time in history would the West have invited Russia to join NATO? :think: One would think that this military guy would remember that NATO was built as an aliance against the USSR that was emboldened by its part in the victory of WW2 (and conveniently forgets that it was dependant on the US weapons factories). :cantlook: :brickwallsmall:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

It's not NATO's fault that under Putin Russia tried to build a similar Alliance to NATO, and got laughed at by every single one of its former Vassals.
Hic sunt dracones
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Ol' Vlad (like Donny) has a lot of people fooled. :roll:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:12 pm A lot of grist for this mill. I'll start with this post I ran across.
https://x.com/WarClandestine/status/175 ... 21661?s=20
Clandestine @WarClandestine wrote: As someone who has been trying to get everyone on board the Putin/Russia train for years, I am euphoric right now.

Because I know what’s about to happen to the people who watch the interview. Because the same thing happened to me.

The first time I heard Putin speak, he sounded very reasonable. He believes in traditional family values. He believes Western society is a failing cesspool of perversion and gender insanity. He is right.

He is sharp, intelligent, direct, no-nonsense, and he’s not afraid to call out Globalism, corruption, widespread pedophilia, satanism, bioweapon production, etc. Objectively, he is far more impressive than any politician we have in America, which is currently a complete circus.

He is logical and calm. He plainly expresses that he does not view the United States or her People as his enemy, but rather the corrupt establishment who have taken over the United States. Then it hit me. Putin is an enemy of the Deep State.

Once you realize this, and start viewing all the world events from this perspective, everything starts to click. What if Russia are telling the truth? What if the US/NATO are the bad guys?

Tucker is about to drop one of the biggest red-pills in history.
OMFG I just can't.....I just f'n can't with these people anymore
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I guess he didn't drop a red pill.

Anyway, assuming this story is true this video blogger comes to a sticky end. The guy did exist, I saw one of his videos a whole back.

russian01.jpg
russian01.jpg (147.09 KiB) Viewed 161 times
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:31 am I guess he didn't drop a red pill.

Anyway, assuming this story is true this video blogger comes to a sticky end. The guy did exist, I saw one of his videos a whole back.

russian01.jpg
Reported by Reuters.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/us ... 024-04-19/
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:31 am I guess he didn't drop a red pill.

russian01.jpg
"He failed the test of traditional Russian values ..."

Did he pass out too early at the vodka drinking challenge :?:

Return to “Russian Invasion of Ukraine”