America Fest 2023 #AMFEST 12/16-12/19 #TPUSA Phoenix, AZ

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:57 pm Remove them to where, exactly? :brickwallsmall:
She says remove them to Iran.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:57 pm Remove them to where, exactly? :brickwallsmall:
Remove them from being alive, she means.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:58 pm
She says remove them to Iran.
Does Iran know?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

2 million "clever assassins"? Um.

:notlistening: :bangwall:

Surprised she is not still in office. She has the perfect ultra conservative viewpoints.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

John Thomas8 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:02 pm That location looks like a valid test target for a AGM-114 Hellfire.
Nope.

Try an SS-18....

It's the only way to be sure...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

I'm sure she means moved into the afterlife....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:15 pm 2 million "clever assassins"? Um.

:notlistening: :bangwall:

Surprised she is not still in office. She has the perfect ultra conservative viewpoints.
She went full crazy during a time when it wasn't fashionable in the QOP to go full crazy... :shrug:

Trent Reznor
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:02 pm
I'm sure she means moved into the afterlife....
Aye. viewtopic.php?t=2391&view=unread#p234632
raison de arizona

Drag Queens traumatize children. Ha. I'm sure guns are OK though.
Real America's Voice (RAV) @RealAmVoice wrote: Dr. James Lindsay: Groomers are using ‘Trauma Bonding’ to Brainwash Kids

“You need create psychological trauma in order to lead somebody into a cult, into a state of dependency, into a state of confusion. The main point of queer theory is to introduce age inappropriate materials to children in order to traumatize them." - @ConceptualJames

Join our live coverage of @TPUSA #AmFest2023 here: https://rumble.com/v41yvpw-ravs-live-co ... 18-23.html
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

:roll: this guy is a real piece of work
Real America's Voice (RAV) @RealAmVoice wrote: “DEI is the implementation of communism in America through its institutions”

@ConceptualJames and @charliekirk11 discuss how DEI proponents are using Maoist tactics to push their ideology. #AmFest2023

Watch LIVE➡ http://bit.ly/plutorav Show more
raison de arizona

One vote per household, men following god, women following men. But it's all for the families.
Republicans against Trump @RpsAgainstTrump wrote: “Not everyone has to have a vote"

Self-proclaimed “Hardcore MAGA” Jason Whitlock doesn't like the idea of women being able to vote.
raison de arizona

Q-Anon Shaman lives on, prison didn't break him. I guess.
► Show Spoiler
raison de arizona

I guess he doesn't realize that Best Buy sells to ALL members of the public, even LGBTQIA+.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: At Charlie Kirk’s WeirdoFest today, it was time for the “average American” segment. This guy says he was fired by Best Buy because he refused to participate in diversity training because it went against his religion.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

So much kray-kray there. Thanks for sharing the links with us non-twitter X folks.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:42 pm I guess he doesn't realize that Best Buy sells to ALL members of the public, even LGBTQIA+.
It makes good business sense to hire a diverse workforce and to sell to any consumer with money. Successful business owners know that.
raison de arizona

Charlie Kirk @charliekirk11 wrote: 🚨🚨BREAKING: Results from the @TPAction_ are in from #AMFEST2023:

Trump dominates as 83% of attendees’ first choice as the GOP nominee, followed by 8% for DeSantis, 6% for Vivek, and 1% for Nikki Haley.

Tucker Carlson was the first choice for VP at 35%, Vivek at 26%, and DeSantis at 6%.

A majority approve of Speaker Mike Johnson with 57% strongly or somewhat approving of his job performance.

56% of respondents said they were more likely to give money to the RNC if Ronna McDaniel resigned as chair of the RNC.

H/T: @BIGDATAPOLL

Other interesting insights:

A plurality oppose the expulsion of George Santos, 47% - 32%, with the remainder undecided.

47% do NOT believe Joe Biden will be the Democrat nominee, 30% say yes and 22% are unsure.

The top three issues are border security/deporting Biden-era illegals followed by election integrity and defunding the administrative/deep state.

95% oppose any form of military aid in Ukraine while 60% favor some form of military aid for Israel.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Another poll that the former guy can brag about :lol:
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

This is like the CPAC straw poll on bath salts.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
raison de arizona

Xpost
shannon wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:36 pm Gay African-American conservative attends a "Turning Point USA" conference, gets upset when white nationalists call him names.
Face, leopards eating face, etc....

Black Gay Conservative Targeted With Homophobic Slurs at Right-Wing Conference
"A Black gay conservative influencer was showered with chants of “f*gg*t” by a group of white supremacists at Turning Point USA’s AmericaFest on Sunday evening.

Rob Smith posted a video to X, formerly known as Twitter, on Monday showing him being accosted by a group of young white men wearing dark suits with white shirts at the annual conservative conference. The event draws a broad spectrum of conservative notables including TPUSA founder Charlie Kirk, actress Roseanne Barr, U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, conservative commentator, and sportswriter Jason Whitlock among others.

“Last night in Phoenix, I was confronted and surrounded by some White Supremacists that don’t like gays or blacks in the Republican Party,” Smith posted to X."
Dude, you know who REALLY doesn't like gays or blacks in the Republican Party?

The Republican Party. that's who.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:40 pm Xpost
shannon wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:36 pm Gay African-American conservative attends a "Turning Point USA" conference, gets upset when white nationalists call him names.
Face, leopards eating face, etc....

Black Gay Conservative Targeted With Homophobic Slurs at Right-Wing Conference
"A Black gay conservative influencer was showered with chants of “f*gg*t” by a group of white supremacists at Turning Point USA’s AmericaFest on Sunday evening.

Rob Smith posted a video to X, formerly known as Twitter, on Monday showing him being accosted by a group of young white men wearing dark suits with white shirts at the annual conservative conference. The event draws a broad spectrum of conservative notables including TPUSA founder Charlie Kirk, actress Roseanne Barr, U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, conservative commentator, and sportswriter Jason Whitlock among others.

“Last night in Phoenix, I was confronted and surrounded by some White Supremacists that don’t like gays or blacks in the Republican Party,” Smith posted to X."
Dude, you know who REALLY doesn't like gays or blacks in the Republican Party?

The Republican Party. that's who.
Kinda want to shake such people and ask "What exactly do they preach that you are for if they hate you on two vectors of your existence? What can't you find anywhere else that they provide?" But then I realize that I don't care enough about people that self-deluded.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"

Return to “Current Politics”