Alina Habba

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
AndyinPA
Verified:

Alina Habba

Post by AndyinPA »

She's a moron. :roll:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Alina Habba

Post by bill_g »

Resume18 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:21 pm
bill_g wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:41 pm Alina misstating the States.

Or!

She's telegraphing a massive colonization program if T returns to office.

https: //twitter.com/DNCWarRoom/status/1783138624638226519
That's not the nitwit Habba; it that nitwit Lara Trump.
Doh!

:bag:

... proving once again everyone needs an editor.

Thank you!
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Alina Habba

Post by northland10 »

Rolodex wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:58 pm And another with a criminal attempt at cutting an avocado.
:rotflmao:

I don't have much avocado cutting experience so I would likely mess it up. The big difference?

I WOULDN'T RECORD IT AND PUT IT ONLINE!!!

The advantage to not being a narcissist and having some sense of shame.
101010 :towel:
Resume18

Alina Habba

Post by Resume18 »

northland10 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:48 pm
Rolodex wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:58 pm And another with a criminal attempt at cutting an avocado.
:rotflmao:

I don't have much avocado cutting experience so I would likely mess it up. The big difference?

I WOULDN'T RECORD IT AND PUT IT ONLINE!!!

The advantage to not being a narcissist and having some sense of shame.
It's actually so easy I can do it; it doesn't surprise me that she can't.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Suranis

Alina Habba

Post by Suranis »

Remember how they went after Obama for years for misstating, while he was obviously exhausted, that he had been in 57 states?

Naa, me neither.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Alina Habba

Post by RTH10260 »

bill_g wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:41 pm Alina misstating the States.

Or!

She's telegraphing a massive colonization program if T returns to office.

https://twitter.com/DNCWarRoom/status/1 ... 4638226519
DNC War Room@DNCWarRoom
RNC co-Chair Lara Trump: We have lawsuits in 81 states right now
0:09 / 0:09
4:19 PM · Apr 24, 2024
I wonder if she misspoke and there would be 81 law suites, but just for what at this point during primaries time?
bill_g

Alina Habba

Post by bill_g »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:35 pm RNC co-Chair Lara Trump: We have lawsuits in 81 states right now
0:09 / 0:09
4:19 PM · Apr 24, 2024

I wonder if she misspoke and there would be 81 law suites, but just for what at this point during primaries time?
To openly suggest to their base that they are mounting not just a defense, but a vigorous and energetic offense. They want to appear to be a steamroller pushing back as relentlessly as they have characterized all the charges brought against him.

AND ... such an offense requires money. Lots and lots of money. So, dig deep. Send everything you've got because he's using it beat his and your enemies.

(Plus, I have no doubt she misspoke - that 81 refers to the number of countersuits they may or may not have filed. As far as I know, right now they are all fiction.)
RTH10260

Alina Habba

Post by RTH10260 »

found this, may match your thoughts, looks like counties would be the target
Crush of lawsuits over voting in multiple states creates a shadow war for the 2024 election

by: CHRISTINE FERNANDO, Associated Press
Posted: Apr 21, 2024 / 09:48 AM EDT Updated: Apr 21, 2024 / 09:51 AM EDT

CHICAGO (AP) — As President Joe Biden and Donald Trump step up their campaigning in swing states, a quieter battle is taking place in the shadows of their White House rematch.

The Republican National Committee, newly reconstituted under Trump, has filed election-related lawsuits in nearly half the states. Recent lawsuits over voter roll maintenance in Michigan and Nevada are part of a larger strategy targeting various aspects of voting and election administration.

It’s not a new strategy. But with recent internal changes at the RNC and added pressure from the former president, the legal maneuvering is expected to play an increasingly significant role for the party as Election Day in November approaches. The lawsuits are useful for campaign messaging, fundraising and raising doubts about the validity of the election.

Danielle Alvarez, a senior adviser to the RNC and the Trump campaign, said the lawsuits were one of the organization’s main priorities this year.

“This is something that’s very important to President Trump,” she said. “He has said that this is something the RNC should do year-round.”

Democrats and legal experts are warning about how the lawsuits might overwhelm election officials and undermine voter confidence in the the results of the balloting.

https://www.localsyr.com/news/your-loca ... -election/

sorry for the threadjack
RTH10260

Alina Habba

Post by RTH10260 »

Habba seems to have had some strange communication with MTN

pipistrelle

Alina Habba

Post by pipistrelle »

Was she drunk?
RTH10260

Alina Habba

Post by RTH10260 »

Does this make another crudité story :blackeye: :violin:
sugar magnolia

Alina Habba

Post by sugar magnolia »

Has Katie Britt started a movement?
bill_g

Alina Habba

Post by bill_g »

Americas Scary Mom
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Alina Habba

Post by Mr brolin »

M'mmmmmmm

Avocado on toasted soughdough bread, layer of bacon, topped by a soft yolk poached egg that oozes as you cut into it.......

Late rising Sunday morning breakfast of champions....... :thumbsup:

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Alina Habba

Post by Ben-Prime »

Off Topic
Mr brolin wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:17 am M'mmmmmmm

Avocado on toasted soughdough bread, layer of bacon, topped by a soft yolk poached egg that oozes as you cut into it.......

Late rising Sunday morning breakfast of champions....... :thumbsup:

You know, by removing the avocado from that toast, you could have sent a kid to college, or something. I stop listening to social media budgeting coaches the moment the word avocado becomes part of the discourse, so I could be wrong on my grasp of their theory.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
realist

Alina Habba

Post by realist »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:38 am Habba seems to have had some strange communication with MTN

And as usual, Ben takes what should be a 3- to 5-minute spot and drags it out 13. His delivery just drives me nuts.
Image X 4
Image X 32
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Alina Habba

Post by northland10 »

realist wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:50 pm And as usual, Ben takes what should be a 3- to 5-minute spot and drags it out 13. His delivery just drives me nuts.
This may be one reason why I am resistant to watching videos. It becomes too much about the host and not enough about the actual subject.

YouTube videos, unlike actual television productions, don't have to consider how to create a usable narrative in a specific timeframe, so they go on or add way more commentary than is needed.

It's like church announcements where folks go on and on and on, and you have forgotten the original announcement. Announcements should never be longer than the sermon (and yet, I have seen it).
101010 :towel:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Alina Habba

Post by Ben-Prime »

northland10 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:12 pm
realist wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:50 pm And as usual, Ben takes what should be a 3- to 5-minute spot and drags it out 13. His delivery just drives me nuts.
This may be one reason why I am resistant to watching videos. It becomes too much about the host and not enough about the actual subject.

YouTube videos, unlike actual television productions, don't have to consider how to create a usable narrative in a specific timeframe, so they go on or add way more commentary than is needed.

It's like church announcements where folks go on and on and on, and you have forgotten the original announcement. Announcements should never be longer than the sermon (and yet, I have seen it).
The other one that drives me nuts is the dude with the huge Buddy Holly glasses who does a lot of the SovCit videos. I have given up on watching his stuff for the same reason. Lots of words but no value added.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Suranis

Alina Habba

Post by Suranis »

Ya I don't watch those guys videos at all.

As an aside, she has herself stretched in the picture on the title. Her face is actually more rounded than that. Women in particular stretch themselves to appear taller and thinner, but you can only go so much without it being obvious.

Of course she has changed so much in the last year through carving her face up that she could actually look like that now for al I know.
Hic sunt dracones
New Turtle

Alina Habba

Post by New Turtle »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:19 am
northland10 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:12 pm

The other one that drives me nuts is the dude with the huge Buddy Holly glasses who does a lot of the SovCit videos. I have given up on watching his stuff for the same reason. Lots of words but no value added.
Yeah that guy is annoying, he thinks he needs to stop the video and dunk on them. Unfortunately, he will keep doing this because he has an audience who likes that stuff. I don't mind the ones like Law Talk With Mike because his are more like a streaming format and he actually gives good perspective about court procedures.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”