Krissy Dixon, Oregon's Worst Mother

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:20 am I guess her spouting nonsense on Stew Peters stupid "show" pre sentencing isn't going to help her much. She did that today.
Yeah, I caught that just now. "fake Doctor!" :crying: Let me guess, she's going to go for a malpractice claim at some point, IF (big if with that 45 bucks that's cooking in her grift account) she can get an atty to take that up, which is doubtful because she's got nada to back her crap up. :liar:

Stay tuned for part 2!
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

She’s probably aiming for a settlement. She already has another lawsuit lined up that has something to do with the car accident Kylee got into awhile back. This appears to be mom’s livelihood now, along with begging for blessings (i.e. donations) online.
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

I can't wait for what she has to say in part 2. Keep talking Krissy, keep talking. You too Stew! :taunt:
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:20 am I guess her spouting nonsense on Stew Peters stupid "show" pre sentencing isn't going to help her much. She did that today.
It's been 5 days since doing "interviews on other platforms" AKA Stew Peters.
That night she had 68 comments on the video, probably1/3 were hers. A go fund me up for 30K. she got 45.00 that night.
Today there are a total of 79 comments, mostly mostly hers, and the GFM still stands at 45.00.

I hope she is still going to do a part 2! :popcorn:

:crying: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :violin:
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

SS from WA sent Jim a letter asking about income stuff?

Krissy has applied for TANF in WA but she doesn't live there. (Using a sisters address maybe?)

He told them to google her.

They emailed him this morning it has been turned over to the fraud dept.

:boxing:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Has she ever considered, ya know, working?
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:24 pm Has she ever considered, ya know, working?
All it takes is for a few dozen idiots to keep sending you money and you’re set. I’m convinced that she’s getting money and donations elsewhere, aside from the GiveSendGo account with the $45 in it.

I think it’s kind of comical that she has convinced her captive audience that she’s working on new motions and legal filings when the reality is she is now a convicted felon and she’ll be sentenced in late Feb.
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:24 pm Has she ever considered, ya know, working?
I think she is still shilling CBD oil (not sure how off the rack it is). She did have a cleaning biz with her GF in Wilsonville, but lost it when Kylee got sick, so she says, along with all her other biz she claims she has had.

I'm thinking her gravy train is running dry and she's scrambling. Her personal FB page is turning attention to other popular hot topics like stopping all the sex trafficking and child mutilation.

Bandwagon hopeful
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

She’s a Poot, for gawd’s sake.

She could try running for office, of course. That is popular with Poots and might earn her a Happy Meal.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

She filed a notice of appeal on Dec. 19.
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

They must have just gotten around to entering that recently. Need to get the whole doc and check out what her grounds are THIS time. She was radio silent for a several days for the most part, but now she's back to blathering about the Make a Wish stuff. No mention of Bora Bora.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

terrastomp wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:57 am They must have just gotten around to entering that recently. Need to get the whole doc and check out what her grounds are THIS time. She was radio silent for a several days for the most part, but now she's back to blathering about the Make a Wish stuff. No mention of Bora Bora.
Yeah - it wasn't there yesterday morning which was the last time I had looked.
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

IANAL, but trying to understand the timeframe which allows for an appeal here. There appears to be a 14 day window, and a 30 day window IF there are 'reasons' (in a nutshell). If I have that right, Dec 19 would hit that 30 day window, and she is going with her version of 'reasons' likely having to "fire" her last atty. Things she will also tell her fan base that happened, which didn't of course. The Judge finally excused the poor guy *after she threatened him IN court, as she was trying to fire him during her trial. :fingerwag:

Corrupt courts and all won't have it. :crying:

*She all but told him to run for his life :biggrin:

EDIT: her conviction was 11/17. 12/19 would put her 2 days out?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Her appeal was dismissed. I don't understand all this stuff but sounds like she did it wrong. Docket entry is:
01/02/2024 Order - Dismissal

Judicial Officer
Authority, AdministrativeComment
A183049 - Appeal dismissed, order not appealable under ORS 138.035; WF to TC
IDK what WF to TC means. Relevant statute is https://oregon.public.law/statutes/ors_138.035
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

IDK what WF to TC means.
I was trying to figure that out myself. I still think she was going for that 30 day window and planning to use a 'new Atty' reasoning somehow, but it looks like she was 2 days beyond that anyway. Trying to delay by asking to go to a different court ALA Ammon?

EDIT: I'm really confused. Maybe trying to appeal her sentencing court date? Appealing the "order" of Dec 8?
Her latest lawyer is a piece of work.
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

Krissy needs help, send money. She has Kylee trained very well too. :mad: They have been SOOO busy filing stuff with the other courts... lawyers get threatened by the courts so they have to leave the state...court refused to see her 3-4 suitcases full of evidence...the court is refusing to give her documents... and she's too busy being an advocate and taking Kylee to appointments to work...the lord will provide but , yanno, please see link...
:violin:

The end.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

terrastomp wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:37 am They have been SOOO busy filing stuff with the other courts...
Maybe she should file stuff in the court that has jurisdiction over her. Checked the docket and no new filings from her. Maybe she is filing stuff in one of those sovcit pretend courts.
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:01 pm
terrastomp wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:37 am They have been SOOO busy filing stuff with the other courts...
Maybe she should file stuff in the court that has jurisdiction over her. Checked the docket and no new filings from her. Maybe she is filing stuff in one of those sovcit pretend courts.

She's also been super busy with all of Kylees "appointments" and stuff, so no time to work.
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

Unless she’s getting money directly from supporters (which I suspect she is), it looks like the grift is drying up. Her GiveSendGo campaign is not raking in the bucks.
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

latest news.

Kylee has her boyfriend living with her and Krissy at one of Krissys sisters houses in Washington. The plan is for them to get married if/when Krissy goes to jail so he can be her legal guardian because she wont be 18 until April.

Also this... 3 years ago fresh from her surgery Kylee was out joy riding with some guys and got into a wreck and got hurt pretty bad. Her older sister Jasmine was not involved, not her car or anywhere near the event. Apparently Krissy had Jasmines Insurance info from a while back for some reason, and Krissy had Kylee sue USAA (Jasmines insurance co.) for a tort claim.
Jaz just found out today when USAA sent her a letter that she was at fault?

:nope:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Jaz isn't named in the lawsuit though. There are a couple of defendants in addition to USAA but I have no idea who they are.

Kylee J Dixon vs Dylan Montgomery Smith, Montgomery Lester Smith, United Services Automobile Association
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

At a guess the two boys she was cruising with and their insurance company
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:25 am Jaz isn't named in the lawsuit though. There are a couple of defendants in addition to USAA but I have no idea who they are.

Kylee J Dixon vs Dylan Montgomery Smith, Montgomery Lester Smith, United Services Automobile Association
blargs, my bad for not catching that. She's such a shitbird I expect her to try anything.

Why would USAA notify Jaz about the result of the case?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Krissy filed a notice of appeal to the OR Supreme Court yesterday.
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:20 pm Krissy filed a notice of appeal to the OR Supreme Court yesterday.
Looks like a duplicate copy? Her latest plan is to have Kylee marry her BF so he will have legal custody if/when she goes to jail.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”