Krissy Dixon, Oregon's Worst Mother

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

I apologize if this isn't the right place but I am putting this here since Ammon brought her to PRN and KKKelli took up her mantel.

ANYHOW...There is SO much to go into, but for now (today) I have questions for the lawyers out there. Her tactic, so to speak, is she goes through lawyers like TP. Has been able to put off all her court issues that way but they court has basically had enough of it. She was found guilty at her last trial and has a status hearing for sentencing on Friday, the docket reads:

"on RTN of Atty and set sent'g date".

My question, Will her "I deserve an atty, I know my rights blah blah allow her to put this off AGAIN?

Also, it is my understanding this where victim impact statements are given, can anyone make one?

Thanks!!
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Krissy Dixon Oregons Worst Mother

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

Oh boy is she ever! She has a page, 'Kylees fight'. She had Joey Gibson with her for a while too. Kkkelli and her buds did the whole schtick at OHSU that Ammon did at St Lukes. Recently she had a livestream meetup with Moms for Liberty. They think her case needs to get Project Veritas to get involved if her case isn't overturned as it will set a precedent for socialized medicine. Um ok.

OHSU Drs. wanted her liver to sell it/use it for research! They wanted her dead so they could take it! Almost killed her with chemo. Surgery wasn't needed because her natural healing cured her. Everyone was in on it. And more! She tried to fire one of her lawyers in the middle of a trial, Judge said 'you can't do that', so then she threatened to sue her lawyer, judge said OK lawyer, now you can go, but court will proceed. BUT I HAVE MAH RIGHTS TO COUNCIL! She walked out.

Guilty verdict corrupt!!
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

I am absolutely astonished at how much, and how often the courts have indulged her and her BS, and her constant firing of lawyers immediately before hearings or trials. She’s managed to drag this thing out for years. Ultimately she was tried and found guilty of three of the four felony charges. Good.

She has a status check in a few days, and she supposedly has retained a lawyer. If she fires that lawyer immediately before the status check, does it simply get postponed again? If I recall correctly, at the status check they will determine the sentencing date, which is why she is probably going to find a way to delay this over and over.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I just looked at the docket. She hasn't fired her attorney yet. When she was looking to hire an attorney for her sentencing she was getting referrals to a lot of the sovcit pretend attorneys like Pendergrass, Ewing etc. I looked up the attorney she hired and he is a real attorney. There was talk in that now deleted Moms 4 Liberty video about a "clemmins" petition or something. I assume they meant clemency but I suspect Gov. Kotek will not be receptive to that.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Sorry for the OT.. but I just thinking.. whatever happened to KKkelli with an i? No need to answer. Just thinking out loud.
101010 :towel:
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

She's still around, chimes in on Ammons posts of woe.
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

terrastomp wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:27 pm She's still around, chimes in on Ammons posts of woe.
I’ve been wondering about Kkkelli, too. I thought she might have dropped out, but no, still a moron doing moron shit.

Thanks for the updates! :bighug:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Has any of them noticed the child lived and appears to be cancer free? Yeah, that's rhetorical.
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

Has any of them noticed the child lived and appears to be cancer free? Yeah, that's rhetorical.
"appears" is a key word here, because in Krissy's live stream she was asked about that. She said she has not had any new scans since her surgery, but that she's looking into it. She doesn't trust any Drs. or something something. So who knows, she lies quite easily, and isn't really good at getting her stories straight. I really wouldn't be surprised if it's not high on her to do list.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Kylee is now 17. Sadly it seems like she has gone down Mama's rabbit hole.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

It's why in the year 2023 we have a thriving MAGA and hillbilly culture. Not many can escape the influence of their parents and their surroundings.
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

Meet Krissy:
She told the Moms4Liberty wimmin that a Dr at OHSU took Kylees Make a Wish away because she (Krissy) didn't come into her office within 1 week. In actuality, Kylee first requested some pop concert trip, then changed her mind and wanted a trip for her and her Mom to Bora Bora.

The Make a Wish people found that fishy. :winner:

She's mad that Olive wrote a story full of lies, and all the fake media has just shared it. https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2023/1 ... tment.html

The Lord only blessed her with a down payment for an Atty for her hearing Friday. Probably means she gets him for one day then ask for another delay.
Of course the give/send /go link at the end of her video.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Off Topic
NewMexGirl wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:44 pm … still a moron doing moron shit.
:thumbsup:
That accurate judgement could be could be applied to almost every person* we comment on here, be they sovcit scofflaw, traitorous senator, fantastist (ex-) representative, television news anchor muck spreader, former president, religious leader, fake judge/commander/doctor.

Could become a cliché!

______
* except the good guys, of course, but they're a minority
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

This is the jam and butter Dixon supporters are putting on their bisquits -

If govt should not be allowed to make medical decisions that supercede a parent, then they should not be allowed to force someone to become a parent.

Stated another way, if a parent has complete authority over a child's medical decisions, including those that may lead to a child's death, then they also have the inherent authority to not be a parent.

Taken a step further - An abortion ban implies the govt can be involved in all medical decisions in perpetuity.

Taken even further - If the govt is responsible for all medical decisions, they become responsible for providing said medical care.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

In her deluded video last night she says she got an attorney cuz she doesn't understand legal terms like "gridlock". She doesn't seem to know it but the DA and Judge were referring to Oregon sentencing guidelines grid (aka grid block). No wonder she lost as a pro se defendant (besides being a batshit crazy criminal).
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

Krissy Dixon is a feckless liar.

And her little fan club never really questions her.

53E968CE-F2F0-4FB4-B7CB-4A43607770CA.jpeg
53E968CE-F2F0-4FB4-B7CB-4A43607770CA.jpeg (343.46 KiB) Viewed 3939 times
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

I question her fan club. Show us the receipts, Lisa. Or it didn’t happen.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
Can't stand it any longer, I am going to punctuate the title of this thread properly, with the missing comma and apostrophe.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

:thumbsup:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sentencing 9:00 am Feb.27.
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:13 pm Sentencing 9:00 am Feb.27.
Thanks for the update. :thumbsup:
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:13 pm Sentencing 9:00 am Feb.27.
The DA has asked for 19 months, but Krissy has been able to step in it every time.
I'm afraid she's going to get a slap on the wrist. How does one keep that from happening? I'm now in possession of a bunch of Docs, texts, audio recordings, SM posts (OMG Tammy Hill), crazy stuff.

Krissy is a horrible person for what she has done to her daughter. Kylee is her mini me now.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I guess her spouting nonsense on Stew Peters stupid "show" pre sentencing isn't going to help her much. She did that today.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:20 am I guess her spouting nonsense on Stew Peters stupid "show" pre sentencing isn't going to help her much. She did that today.
Skip up 55 minutes or so.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/t ... 1546652394
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Bundys and their elk”