Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

bob

Re: Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:There certainly IS evidence that Obama is of Arab descent and is a Muslim.

Barack Obama, Sr. was a Muslim. Barack Junior is a Muslim.
Obama is Arab because his father was Muslim. QED. :roll:
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

He probably thinks the folks in Turkey, Iran, and Afghanistan/Pakistan are all Arab.

What's the over/under that once Robert complained about Obama's preacher at Trinity UCC. He has a bad Christian preacher and he's Muslim because, um, reasons.
101010 :towel:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

northland10 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:35 pm He probably thinks the folks in Turkey, Iran, and Afghanistan/Pakistan are all Arab.

What's the over/under that once Robert complained about Obama's preacher at Trinity UCC. He has a bad Christian preacher and he's Muslim because, um, reasons.
Because I don't like either the preacher or Muslims. It doesn't matter that him being both a bad Christian and a Muslim are mutually exclusive. I believe anything that I consider bad about Obama.

:sarcasm:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Any word on "Big 'Plan B'"? Rev Dr Laity Esq posted this on Facebook, maybe it means he's getting close! :P

Laity Rock.JPG
Laity Rock.JPG (40.27 KiB) Viewed 1413 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Looks like the Constitution Association, Inc. boys will get a second chance. Judge Todd W. Robinson dismissed their amended complain for lack of subject matter jurisdiction without prejudice and gave the plaintiffs 30 days to file another amended complaint. The ruling mentions that the plaintiffs sought a default back in April and that was granted by the clerk of the court. No further mention or explanation is given however. Since all prior motions were either dismissed or mooted by this ruling I assume the default is also moot.

Here is the ruling:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 4.18.0.pdf

The judge explained why he dismissed without prejudice:
Dismissal without leave to amend is improper unless it is ‘clear’ that ‘the complaint could not be saved by any amendment.’” Harris v. Amgen, Inc., 573 F.3d 728, 737 (9th Cir. 2009) (quoting Lee v. City of Los Angeles, 250 F.3d 668, 692 (9th Cir. 2001)). The Complaint represents Plaintiffs’ first attempt to plead their claims. Although it appears unlikely that the Complaint may be saved by amendment, the Court dismisses the Complaint with leave to amend.
H/T to TB Freeman at the RC Radio blog for spotting this ruling.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Reality Check wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:58 amHere is the ruling:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 4.18.0.pdf

The judge explained why he dismissed without prejudice:
Dismissal without leave to amend is improper unless it is ‘clear’ that ‘the complaint could not be saved by any amendment.’” Harris v. Amgen, Inc., 573 F.3d 728, 737 (9th Cir. 2009) (quoting Lee v. City of Los Angeles, 250 F.3d 668, 692 (9th Cir. 2001)). The Complaint represents Plaintiffs’ first attempt to plead their claims. Although it appears unlikely that the Complaint may be saved by amendment, the Court dismisses the Complaint with leave to amend.
H/T to TB Freeman at the RC Radio blog for spotting this ruling.
In other words, "since it's easy for us to dismiss these garbage claims because our clerks can recycle other dismissal orders for similar garbage cases in their sleep, you're welcome to flail away as long as you like with doomed complaints, but you're not going to get anywhere. Keeping you busy with the promise that maybe, someday, you'll unlock the secret code to a winning lawsuit will keep you off the streets and out of other potentially more dangerous forms of trouble."
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Pretty much. This also allows Judge Robinson to avoid those knotty issues like lack of service and the default his clerk probably should not have issued.
(Judge Todd Robinson is a Trump appointee. That could explain his reluctance to put the hammer down on these nutburgers.)
bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:11 pm Pretty much. This also allows Judge Robinson to avoid those knotty issues like lack of service and the default his clerk probably should not have issued.
(Judge Todd Robinson is a Trump appointee. That could explain his reluctance to put the hammer down on these nutburgers.)
Yup. The boys, the reader will recall, mailed (certified, return receipt requested!) their complaint to the White House and called that service of process.

Reality Check wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:58 am H/T to TB Freeman at the RC Radio blog for spotting this ruling.
:whistle:

orlylicious wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:48 amAs a comment to a AntiVaxxer P&E article called "Inventor of mRNA Technology Calls COVID Vaccines 'Toxic'", https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/09/15 ... nes-toxic/ Dr. Laity is fired up! Oh no, The Hague! This is serious!
P&E comment:
Laity wrote:Recently, I have been providing information to the International Criminal Court in the Hague. Under the Header “Complaint of Robert C. Laity” regarding crimes against humanity.

The so called “Vaccines” were prior to THIS month, NOT considered, by the longstanding legal definition, as BEING actual vaccines. The current Covid “Vaccines” are causing severe and permanent damage and death.

At the beginning of this month, Congress acted to CHANGE the definition of “Vaccine” in order to be able to classify these NON- vaccines as vaccines.

The email for the ICC in the Hague is:

publicaffairs.unit@icc-cpi.int and/or

otp.informationdesk@icc-cpi.int

Complaints are accepted in English OR in French. Those are the two official languages of the ICC. Copies of my complaints are available. I have sent copies of my complaints to several news media outlets including Le Monde.
La merde to Le Monde. :roll:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Some spoilsport brought up some de minimis reason to rain on Laity's parade. He can't catch a break! Wonder how "BIG 'PLAN B'" is going, he's pretty quiet lately.
Levi Morton says:
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 12:51 PM
The United States has not ratified the Rome Statute, which created the International Criminal Court.

In other words, the United States does not recognize and does not submit to the ICC’s jurisdiction.

On the fabulous case, here it is in Word. How exciting to see the birfer cases listed! Orly should be so proud.

This seems SO ENCOURAGING for birfers but terrifying for Realist and me! But Realist, how are we going to cope for the next 30 days?

Any bets on how many articles Sharon will print on this almost slam-dunk ruling?
We have lots of Todd W. Robinson to look forward to, he was born in 1967.
Assumed office September 18, 2020
Appointed by Donald Trump
Preceded by Marilyn L. Huff
Personal details
Born 1967 (age 53–54)
Jacksonville, Florida, U.S.
Education University of California, Berkeley (BA)
Georgetown University (JD)
Todd has been a member of the Federalist Society since 2017
They must be popping champagne over at the Constitution Association. Except no class action :( We told them they needed an expert like Orly for that.
23 CONCLUSION
24 For the reasons discussed above, the Court DISMISSES WITHOUT PREJUDICE
25 Plaintiffs’ Complaint for lack of subject-matter jurisdiction pursuant to Federal Rule of
26 Civil Procedure 12(h)(3). The Court DENIES Plaintiffs’ Request for a Hearing (ECF No.
27 13) pursuant to Civil Local Rule 7.1(d)(1) and DENIES AS MOOT Defendants’ Ex Parte
28 Application (ECF No. 6) and Plaintiffs’ Request for Recognition of Class Status (ECF No.
1 15). No later than thirty (30) days from the date this Order is filed, Plaintiffs MAY FILE
2 an amended complaint. If Plaintiffs fail timely to file an amended complaint, the Court will
3 order the Clerk to close this case.
► Show Spoiler
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Levi Morton says:
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 12:51 PM
The United States has not ratified the Rome Statute, which created the International Criminal Court.

In other words, the United States does not recognize and does not submit to the ICC’s jurisdiction.

Also, too, I thought that only member NATIONS, not individuals, could file complaints with the ICC.
bob

Post by bob »

noblepa wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:22 pm Also, too, I thought that only member NATIONS, not individuals, could file complaints with the ICC.
Individuals can send information to the Hague.

But how dumb do you have to be to think that the ICC is unaware of COVID-19, vaccines, etc. :confuzzled:
Image ImageImage
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

bob wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:43 pm :snippity:
But how dumb do you have to be to think that the ICC is unaware of COVID-19, vaccines, etc. :confuzzled:
Apparently as dumb as one Robert C. Laity. :lol:
Luke

Post by Luke »

So Rev Dr Laity Esq has become a GLOBALIST? He wants the ICC to control America? Rharon should thrash him and ban him from the P&E for that.
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:29 pm So Rev Dr Laity Esq has become a GLOBALIST? He wants the ICC to control America? Rharon should thrash him and ban him from the P&E for that.
Yeah. You can't throw a stone without hitting a P&E commenter whining about the New World Order, etc.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Laity's former now baned Twitter account included the title, "nationalist." So much for that.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

bob wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:42 pm
orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:29 pm So Rev Dr Laity Esq has become a GLOBALIST? He wants the ICC to control America? Rharon should thrash him and ban him from the P&E for that.
Yeah. You can't throw a stone without hitting a P&E commenter whining about the New World Order, etc.

Which is a very good reason to once a day, pick up a stone and throw it! Eventually one might knock some sense into someone.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bob

Post by bob »

Plan C!: P&E: Complaint against US Attorneys General:
Laity (to IGOTUSDOJ)* wrote:On August 9, 2021 I submitted a formal complaint against U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland and several other prior U.S. Attorneys General including Eric Holder. [ . . . ] I ask that you send me a status report on this formal complaint.

My complaint alleges that Merrick Garland and predecessors, including Eric Holder have committed nonfeasance in office and gross negligence in not def-ending the United States against usurpation of the Presidency and Vice-Presidency of the United States, a matter of extremely serious national security import. Since 2008, a constitutionally barred person named Barack Obama usurped the Presidency during time of war. The present President Joseph Biden and the present Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi were and are complicit. The Present purported Vice-President Kamala Harris, also constitutionally barred from being President or Vice-President has usurped the Vice-Presidency by fraud.

Furthermore, since 2008, there have been multiple attempts by constitutionally barred candidates, such as Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Bobby Jindal, Tammy Duckworth and Tulsi Gabbard to usurp the Office of President of the United States. Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino has said that “The Constitution is not a suggestion. It is a foundational document”. I ask that the constitution be enforced.
ATTENTION MUST BE PAID.

The complaint-submission site says complaints will receive a response in 8-12 weeks. It has been two months since Laity's complaint. :roll:

* Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Justice
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Boy, you can't have a more authoritative voice than Dan Bongino. :rotflmao:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Luke

Post by Luke »

BREAKING! Rev Dr Robert Laity Esq makes a huge move! He helpfully points out he's been RIGHT for (13) years and everyone has has been wrong and he DEMANDS action NOW! This could be a game changer, is this it?
Complaint against US Attorneys General
6 hours ago

October 10, 2021

Michael E. Horowitz
Inspector General
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, 20530-0001

Re: Complaint of Robert C. Laity
against prior and present U.S.
Attorneys General, 08/09/21.

Dear Mr. Horowitz,

On August 9, 2021 I submitted a formal complaint against U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland and several other prior U.S. Attorneys General including Eric Holder. Please find attached a copy of that complaint which the U.S. Department of Justice acknowledged on August 9, 2021 that it received. I ask that you send me a status report on this formal complaint.

My complaint alleges that Merrick Garland and predecessors, including Eric Holder have committed nonfeasance in office and gross negligence in not def-ending the United States against usurpation of the Presidency and Vice-Presidency of the United States, a matter of extremely serious national security import. Since 2008, a constitutionally barred person named Barack Obama usurped the Presidency during time of war. The present President Joseph Biden and the present Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi were and are complicit. The Present purported Vice-President Kamala Harris, also constitutionally barred from being President or Vice-President has usurped the Vice-Presidency by fraud.

Furthermore, since 2008, there have been multiple attempts by constitutionally barred candidates, such as Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Bobby Jindal, Tammy Duckworth and Tulsi Gabbard to usurp the Office of President of the United States. Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino has said that “The Constitution is not a suggestion. It is a foundational document”. I ask that the constitution be enforced.

Robert C. Laity, Complainant
https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/10/10 ... s-general/
TAGGED: Attorney General Merrick Garland, Fraud, U.S. Constitution, U.S. Department of Justice, usurpation of the presidency

rcl-opr-p1b-610x355.png
rcl-opr-p1b-610x355.png (275.09 KiB) Viewed 1048 times

rcl-opr-p2-610x352.png
rcl-opr-p2-610x352.png (144.39 KiB) Viewed 1048 times

RCL-OPR-P3-610x355.png
RCL-OPR-P3-610x355.png (153.84 KiB) Viewed 1048 times

We are so lucky Realist had his birfday happily before this all broke loose and PANIC is back on the table!
realist

Post by realist »

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

...Dear Mr. Horowitz,

On August 9, 2021 I submitted a formal complaint against U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland and several other prior U.S. Attorneys General including Eric Holder. Please find attached a copy of that complaint which the U.S. Department of Justice acknowledged on August 9, 2021 that it received. I ask that you send me a status report on this formal complaint.

Reply:

To the best of my knowledge, when we throw things in the rubbish, they are by default shredded and then recycled.

As always you obedient servant etc...

s/Piddleing Intern
Handler of Trivial Garbage and Getter of Coffee
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Gosh, I hope Mr. Garland knows better than to try ignoring Robert Laity. I hope he knows Laity never quits, not ever. He's always wrong about everything, but he won't quit.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
Laity wrote:I have been dealing with Federal Government procedures since 1972. Horowitz has a duty to fulfill. He best do so.

Merrick Garland is not above the law. Federal Agency Inspectors General are independent public officers entrusted with the power to enforce the law with regard to fraud, abuse and mismanagement in the Federal government.

Merrick Garland has recently been exposed as having a conflict of interest regarding his familial connections and his recent abusive treatment of Parents at the behest of the National School Board Association. He is on the hot seat. Like Biden’s shady family affairs. Garland is likewise now facing scrutiny concerning allegations of his shady familial involvements.
Laity's doing what he does best: holding court in Rondeau's comments section.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:Since 1972 I have won multiple monetary awards from the U.S. Government, for my federal co-workers, amounting to over a million dollars. I have also successfully gained damages and restitution for my self in several actions against the US Government.
I presume Laity is referring to awards of back pay, suspension reversals, etc. :yawn:

And, of course:
Inspector Generals are a special type of government official. In any event, an investigation MUST be undertaken by Horowitz, as a matter of law.
Because Laity's assertions of what the law is and demands have been so accurate. :roll:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Even if Laity does have some success in arguing before the Merit Board, that is a different corner of the world from other laws such as constitutional, commercial, contract, criminal, military, etc. He has no understanding of the concept of specialization. I don't know for sure but I assume the Merit Board argument deal more with the actual facts and whether the parties were following workplace rules and the contract.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”