Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

RVInit

Re: Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

Post by RVInit »

Off Topic
Cool beans. My old avatar is in the gallery. I never told the story about that, I will tell the short version since off topic. My old avatar was a mother bear (#273 for anyone interested) from the Brooks Falls area and her offspring. She brought him as a coy (cub of the year) to the falls where the big bears catch salmon all summer to fatten up. Some of the more intrepid mother bears will actually fish at the falls and bring their younguns with them, which can be quite dangerous for the young bears. As she moved around, this little fella kept his paws fastened to her so tightly, we started calling him Velcro, and the name stuck. :mrgreen:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
bob

Post by bob »

Ob. P&E: SCOTUS Denies Petition to Rehear Harris Eligibility Case:
Laity and a number of constitutional attorneys and scholars maintain that in order for a candidate to qualify for the vice-presidency or presidency, his or her parents must have been U.S. citizens at the time of the child’s birth, with some maintaining that the parents’ allegiance outweighs the birthplace of the child.
The "number of constitutional attorneys and scholars" links to ... Apuzzo. :roll:

Then's there's this clunker:
In general, over a number of decades the mainstream media and government agencies have conflated the terms “citizen” and “natural born Citizen” such that Americans are told that anyone born in the country, regardless of his parents’ citizenship status and including illegal aliens or those who wish America harm, is a “natural born Citizen.” The difference, they say, is that a “naturalized” citizen born in a foreign country and obtaining U.S. citizenship through official channels is understood not to qualify for the presidency.
I have no idea which "they" never said that.
Image ImageImage
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

bob wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:50 am Ob. P&E: SCOTUS Denies Petition to Rehear Harris Eligibility Case:
Laity and a number of constitutional attorneys and scholars maintain that in order for a candidate to qualify for the vice-presidency or presidency, his or her parents must have been U.S. citizens at the time of the child’s birth, with some maintaining that the parents’ allegiance outweighs the birthplace of the child.
The "number of constitutional attorneys and scholars" links to ... Apuzzo. :roll:

Then's there's this clunker:
In general, over a number of decades the mainstream media and government agencies have conflated the terms “citizen” and “natural born Citizen” such that Americans are told that anyone born in the country, regardless of his parents’ citizenship status and including illegal aliens or those who wish America harm, is a “natural born Citizen.” The difference, they say, is that a “naturalized” citizen born in a foreign country and obtaining U.S. citizenship through official channels is understood not to qualify for the presidency.
I have no idea which "they" never said that.
Is there such a thing as a reconsideration of a denied reconsideration at the USSC? I know Taitz and GIL do it to the Appeals courts all the time. I don't know how Laity can miss the chance to further self sanction.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Awesome seeing you, ND! Missed you, you are truly one of the funniest and coolest ever.

Whew! Realist and I got our first good night of sleep in years last night; for the first time in months we weren't texting late into the night wondering, "Will Laity's petition be granted?" "Should Kamala Harris be packing?" "Will frogs, are they to be marching?" "Will the birthers obtain glorious victory? and "Will Obots go to FEMA Camps?"

We took turns refreshing the SCOTUS page like 10X an hour around the clock with our cute little Bug Out Bags ready. The Birfers seemed so sure this time! Joe DeMaio wrote several brief and concise articles about how much of a slam dunk this case would be (ifn SCOTUS didn't EVADE the issue again). We dodged a bullet here, but Laity is confident of "BIG 'PLAN B'" so the reprieve, we fear, is temporary.

Only 1,265 days until Inauguration 2025. So many more days for the Birthers to throw a monkey wrench into DARPA's carefully laid plans!

1265.JPG
1265.JPG (57.51 KiB) Viewed 1600 times

Birthers are taking it well.
Wolfgang Tack says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 11:55 AM
I am waiting for plan B with baited breath.

William Wheeler says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 11:28 AM
Which government agencies have conflated citizen and natural born citizen? The terms have similar meanings, but who has confused the two?

Sharon Rondeau says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 1:15 PM
https://www.thepostemail.com/2019/04/07 ... -happened/

Mario Apuzzo says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 11:17 AM
What must be emphasized and made clear to your readers is that the D.C. Federal District Court and D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled only on the issue of standing. They did not reach the merits of the definition of an Article II natural born citizen. Hence, standing was the only issue before the U.S. Supreme Court.

So, we still do not know how the Supreme Court would rule should a plaintiff with standing bring his or her natural born citizen case to that court.

Stephen says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 10:55 AM
So why do we even still have a Supreme Court ???

KJ Alexander says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 10:48 AM
The high court is a major participant and player of America’s largest criminal enterprise, The U.S. Government.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

ND IS BACK!!! ND IS BACK!!!
:groupdance: :bunny: :cheer2: :cheer1: :fiesta: :superhero:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:38 am Well, Laity could try and enlist the Freedom Caucus, Gangrene and Matty Gaetz, then go with Gomer, the one in the wheel chair, and Babblin' Boebert, since NONE of them have a clue as to how the constitution and Congress works. I suspect most, if not all, of them wouldn't even know what he was talking about. Considering the lightening speed with which such things get through Congress and then through the states I think all the players will be long dead before it happens.
Madison Cawthorne.

When Ron Johnson and Devin Nunnes are gone he has a solid shot of becoming the dumbest republican in Congress (Gaetz would be stiff competition but by then he'll be halfway into his sentence at Marion).

Get him talking about the Constitution and you might get his thoughts on what George III was meaning when he wrote it. He has said more than his share of very stupid and very wrong things about American History, often while proclaiming first that he is a "student of history".

Yeah, he'd better hope that Devin hands his seat off to the cow, or he's a shoo in.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Was anybody else at the Laity Fan Club meeting at Denny's with Tom Arnold?
KJ Alexander says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 10:48 AM
The high court is a major participant and player of America’s largest criminal enterprise, The U.S. Government.

Thomas Arnold says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 5:50 PM
KJ Alexander: Amen to that! But, then again, I have no “standing” (other than being an American citizen, military veteran, retired peace officer, taxpayer, etc)! And, like all thoughtful, productive, and patriotic American citizens who have contributed to our country, I have SUFFERED A “HARM!” I guess a BILLIONAIRE like Roberts wouldn’t know anything about that! What more can I say. You can bet that I will find something, though, and that I will say it! Tom Arnold. By the way, my hat’s off to super patriot, fearless, right-thinking and all-around good guy Robert Laity.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Please tell me that's not Tom Arnold, the actor. Because I think he's pretty funny, the reboot of McHale's Navy was brilliant! If he's a moron, I'll have to quit watching.

bob

Post by bob »

Gregg wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:51 pm Please tell me that's not Tom Arnold, the actor.
It is, in fact, not Tom Arnold, the actor.

Different eejiot, same name.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Rev Dr Laity Esq is reliving his glorious Supreme Court experience and coveted editorial space at the Post and Email on his Facebook page. :P

Just one comment plaintively egging him on for 'BIG 'PLAN B'". Realist, we don't have to panic yet, do we?

Laity Plan B.JPG
Laity Plan B.JPG (56.37 KiB) Viewed 1427 times

His other posts are all fact checked with INACCURATE tags and reference articles :lol:

Laity Vax.JPG
Laity Vax.JPG (53.08 KiB) Viewed 1424 times

Laity Infowars.JPG
Laity Infowars.JPG (44.82 KiB) Viewed 1424 times

Laity Info 3.JPG
Laity Info 3.JPG (92.18 KiB) Viewed 1424 times

Now we know where the 699th should be this weekend... :whistle:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Rev Dr Laity Esq weighs in at the Post and Email with his learned wisdom. It's de minimis that he was smacked down by the DC court, the appeal, the SCOTUS smackdown, and the SCOTUS rehearing smackdown. Sounds like this was just the appetizer and he has big plans to keep this up because he knows he's single-handedly saving America. :boxing: Unless the 699th gets to him first (see secret posts above).

Bob Russell says:
Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 2:07 PM
harris IS NOT ELIGIBLE, and since when do citizen not have “standing” to raise that, or any, question about the validity of candidates. They don’t want to face it because they know she isn’t eligible but find it easier to bow to the new world order!!!!!!!!!!

William Wheeler says:
Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 6:38 PM
The federal courts repeatedly have explained they have limited jurisdiction.

The very first eligibility lawsuit against Obama (filed by Philip Berg) was dismissed for lack of standing nearly 13 years ago. Nothing in the law has changed since then.

Robert Laity says:
Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 6:06 AM
In the case of ineligible candidates or office holders in DC, the DC courts have EXPRESS jurisdiction to address Quo Warranto issues under the DC Code. The DC Courts HAVE jurisdiction under federal law. They failed to use that authority. It was in the discretion of the court to grant me standing since the USAG declined. The courts did not want to address this hot potato.
Theresa Lewis says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 1:17 PM
Even my representatives (Texas) cannot answer the question as to whether this issue has been resolved. One office had the audacity to tell me (on the phone) that they had not heard about this. To date, I have not received any responses to my inquiry. I guess we’re going to wait until we HAVE to know if kamela is legally qualified.

William Wheeler says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 9:52 PM
It has been resolved: Harris took the oath of office on January 20.

Robert Laity says:
Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 6:09 AM
Harris USURPED the Office of VP by fraud, during time of war. She is guilty of Treason.
Laity seems to be able to remember that if he posts the potential consequence of Treason, he'll get another Secret Service visit. Hope nobody asks him to expound on what happens if someone is guilty of Treason.

Wolfgang Tack says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 11:55 AM
I am waiting for plan B with baited breath.

Fred Muggs says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 9:00 PM
Laity has already indicated in comments here that “Plan B” is for him to contact members of Congress and ask that they propose a Constitutional amendment that would define the term “natural born citizen” to include a requirement for two citizen parents, a requirement that does not presently exist. There is no evidence that such an amendment would have any support at all in Congress.

Robert Laity says:
Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 6:14 AM
Plan B started in June. I have so far contacted ALL (100) US Senators by letter and (84) Congress members, including all of the NY delegation of (27) US Congress members seeking the introduction of a Constitutional Amendment defining “Natural Born Citizen” as “one born in the United States to parents who are both US Citizens themselves”. I intend to send my letter to every Congressman and Senator. After that is done I plan on following up on the letter by continuing to advocate for this very needed clarification of Article II, Sec. 1, Clause 5.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Robert Laity says:
Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 6:19 AM
Anyone who claims that a “Citizen” is eligible to be President and/or VP has conflated the term of art “citizen” with “Natural born citizen”. They do NOT have “similar meanings”.
As Realist and so many others might say, :callonme: :P

Here's a two-fer! Laity & The Putz:
William Wheeler says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 1:44 PM
In 2016, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled on the merits that Cruz is a natural-born citizen.

The U.S. Supreme Court denied certiorari in that case as well.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.asp ... /16-13.htm

Mario Apuzzo says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 11:07 PM
First, in the case of Carmon Elliott v. Ted Cruz, the U.S. Supreme Court denied my Petition for Writ of Certiorari. Such denial is not a ruling on the merits.

Second, Cruz was born in a foreign nation (Canada) to an alien father (Cuban) and to a U.S. citizen mother. Cruz therefore cannot satisfy the Framers’ common law definition of a natural born citizen. Rather, Cruz is a naturalized citizen of the United States at birth, but only by virtue of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952. Being neither a natural born citizen nor a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of the Constitution, Cruz is not eligible to be President.

William Wheeler says:
Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 11:19 AM
First, Elliott did have standing in the lower courts and received a decision on the merits. We know how the U.S. Supreme Court would rule should a plaintiff with standing bring his or her natural born citizen case to that court: It denied certiorari. If a plaintiff with standing was denied certiorari, it is unsurprising a plaintiff without standing also was denied certiorari.

Second, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court disagreed, as did every other court that heard eligibility challenges about Cruz.

Robert Laity says:
Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 6:40 AM
The requirement that an NBC be born in the US to two US citizen parents certainly DOES “presently exist”. There are no less then (7) US Supreme Court precedents that define NBC as one born in the US to parents who are both US Citizens themselves. The powers that be are flouting those precedents.

Robert Laity says:
Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 6:41 AM
Cruz is NOT an NBC.
Luke says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 2:16 PM
Would President Trump and Vice President Pence have standing? If they brought the case and won, would they be reinstated in the White House? Seems like another possible way to bring them back…

William Wheeler says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 9:47 PM
Why would Biden be removed from the presidency if his vice president was ruled ineligible?

If the vice presidency is vacant, the president nominates a replacement, who must be confirmed by both chambers of Congress.

Robert Laity says:
Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 6:46 AM
Biden is complicit with Obama’s usurpation of the Presidency. Biden was a faux VP to a faux President. Now Biden has compounded his treason by having nominated HIS faux VP Kamala Harris. Traitors are prohibited from holding “Any office under the US”. Furthermore, Pelosi being also complicit with Obama’s usurpation of the Presidency is equally encumbered from ever being President or from even holding her present office.
12thGenerationAmerican says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 2:47 PM
I believe all Natural Born Citizens have standing.

William Wheeler says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 9:48 PM
No court agrees with your beliefs.

Robert Laity says:
Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 6:50 AM
On the contrary. Standing is an invented encumbrance “pulled out of thin air” (see my Brief). There are no less then (7) US Supreme Court precedents defining NBC as one born in the US to parents who are both US citizens themselves.

Robert Laity says:
Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 6:26 AM
The US Attorney General should have prosecuted the case but declined to do so. That said, there is provision in the law for the court to have granted me standing in such case. I made motion for that after having asked both Barr and Rosen to prosecute and after they declined. The courts continue to “evade” this issue.
Thomas Arnold says:
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 5:50 PM
KJ Alexander: Amen to that! But, then again, I have no “standing” (other than being an American citizen, military veteran, retired peace officer, taxpayer, etc)! And, like all thoughtful, productive, and patriotic American citizens who have contributed to our country, I have SUFFERED A “HARM!” I guess a BILLIONAIRE like Roberts wouldn’t know anything about that! What more can I say. You can bet that I will find something, though, and that I will say it! Tom Arnold. By the way, my hat’s off to super patriot, fearless, right-thinking and all-around good guy Robert Laity.

Bob68 says:
Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 11:08 PM
After a person has been chosen for president, (or V.P., and sworn-in), example, Obama by John Roberts on 3 different occasions…..I believe there is exactly zero chance that chosen person will ever be found ineligible. There are apparently many ways to avoid finding the person ineligible after they are sworn-in. And, no one who does the swearing in is ever going let themselves be forced to answer the question: “Why did you swear them in, didn’t you know they were not eligible? Too much politics and, “no standing” has to be the ultimate insult to you…..and to others like you………….It’s a way for courts to simply avoid what they don’t want to do…………and it’s an insult that ignores the sacrifices you and Robert Laity and many others have and still are making for America………….

Robert Laity says:
Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 6:33 AM
Thanks Tom. I appreciate your encouragement. We the People MUST defend our Republic. It’s a moral imperative.
Impersonating a public official as Harris is doing and as Obama has done is a crime under the DC Code. I have a pending complaint against Harris with the DC Police. As you may recall, I also had filed a DC Police information against Obama. There is MASSIVE dereliction of duty and non-feasance in office happening in DC.
Starting to get vewy nervous reading that last comment by Dr. Laity -- he has a "pending complaint against Harris with the DC Police."
And yes, who could forget? "As you may recall, I also had filed a DC Police information against Obama." Plus there's "BIG 'PLAN B'"! Thought this was over but Dr. Laity seems to be many steps ahead of us, curses! He's so confident in his answers... he speaks like an Oracle. What are we to do????

Not sure about Realist, but Ima need to be talked down from this here ledge!

Ledge.jpg
Ledge.jpg (36.41 KiB) Viewed 1396 times
Attachments
Muggs Book.JPG
Muggs Book.JPG (36.23 KiB) Viewed 1396 times
Muggs 2.jpg
Muggs 2.jpg (51.24 KiB) Viewed 1396 times
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
► Show Spoiler
Edit: Ninja'ed by orlylicious! :torches:

So Laity's taking it well and has totally learned from the experience. :batting:
Image ImageImage
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:37 pm

Madison Cawthorne.

When Ron Johnson and Devin Nunnes are gone he has a solid shot of becoming the dumbest republican in Congress (Gaetz would be stiff competition but by then he'll be halfway into his sentence at Marion).

Pump the brakes there good sir... :nope:

Have you forgotten one Louis Gohmert? He's king of that hill and it will take a lot of work to take the crown from him... :fingerwag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:36 pm
Gregg wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:37 pm

Madison Cawthorne.

Pump the brakes there good sir... :nope:

Have you forgotten one Louis Gohmert? He's king of that hill and it will take a lot of work to take the crown from him... :fingerwag:
He's old, he'll die soon, hopefully on national TV cause I want to archive the video. Stroke out on Hannity when he hears that Kamala Harris is gonna pick a black Muslim woman for VEEP.

Luke

Post by Luke »

We just watched the DeForrest Kelly/Janet Leigh movie "Night of the Lepus" and when the giant killer bunnies came over the hill they were like birthers. (The film is birther-quality too also, we just wanted to laugh at the birthers bunnies) :lol:

Sharon must be over the moon, Laity's fail has gotten more comments than anything in months (years?). And to cap it off, the tremendous honor of multiple comments by The Putz. And guess what -- he wins again! It's magic over there.
Mario Apuzzo says:
Friday, August 6, 2021 at 6:51 PM
William Wheeler cheerleads that Ted Cruz is a natural born citizen. His chant has no basis in law or logic.

Let us consider how Senator Ted Cruz became a citizen of the United States from the moment of birth. That analysis holds the key to answering the question of whether he is an Article II natural born citizen.

The original Constitution uses the words “natural born citizen” and “citizen” of the United States. It does not define those words. So, under what law does someone become a natural born citizen. That law is the national common law with which the Framers were familiar at the time they drafted and adopted the Constitution. On matters of citizenship, they looked to the common law that sprung from the law of nations which provided that a natural born citizen was a child born in a county to parents who were its citizens. See Emer de Vattel, The Law of Nations, Section 212 (1758) (1797) (“The citizens are the members of the civil society: bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens.”). Vattel’s law of nations definition of a natural born citizen was incorporated into American common law with which the Framers were familiar when they drafted the Constitution. See also Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162, 167 (1875) (“At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners.). Cruz is not a natural born citizen under that common law. Cruz was born in a foreign nation (Canada) to an alien father (Cuban) and to a U.S. citizen mother. Cruz therefore cannot satisfy the Framers’ common law definition of a natural born citizen.

The Constitution at the Fourteenth Amendment defines a “citizen” of the United States. It does not mention nor define a “natural born citizen.” That Amendment is the product of Congress exercising its power to amend the Constitution and it so did on matters of naturalization. Hence, through the Amendment Congress did nothing more than constitutionalize a naturalization act. To benefit from that Amendment and acquire U.S. citizenship “at birth,” one must be born in the United States and subject to its jurisdiction. Even if the Amendment gave anyone the status of a natural born citizen which it does not, Cruz was born in Canada and so he cannot be a citizen of the United States under that provision. There is no other Constitutional provision making Cruz a citizen of the United States at birth, let alone a natural born citizen.

So how did Cruz become a citizen of the United States when he was born in 1970? Apart from the power to amend the Constitution, the Constitution in matters of citizenship gives Congress the power to naturalize and nothing more. That is not a power to make anyone a natural born citizen. It has exercised that power starting in 1790. Cruz is a naturalized citizen of the United States at birth, but only by virtue of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952.

So, there you have it. Cruz is not a natural born citizen under our national common law because he was not born in the United States to United States citizen parents. He is not even a naturalized citizen of the United States at birth under the Fourteenth Amendment because he was not born in the United States. Rather, he is a beneficiary of Congress’s naturalization power exercised through the Immigration Act of 1952 which naturalized him to be a United States citizen “at birth.” Needing Congress to naturalize him, Cruz is not, nor can he be a natural born citizen. Indeed, Cruz would be an alien if it were not for Congress’s naturalization Act which made him a United States citizen. Being neither a natural born citizen nor a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of the Constitution, Cruz is not eligible to be President.

William Wheeler says:
Friday, August 6, 2021 at 7:23 PM
That argument failed you raised it in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey courts.

Observing that Cruz won every eligibility challenge filed against him is hardly cheerleading for him.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

His mother was a citizen, and as such subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, and he, at birth was too. Natural Born Citizen.

This is not Chinese Arithmetic. Hell, its not Chinese Checkers.

bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:Article 1, Sec. 8: “The congress shall have power to DEFINE and PUNISH offenses against the Law of Nations”. Treating people as Natural Born Citizens who aren’t Natural Born Citizens is an offense against the Law of Nations. The term of art “Natural Born Citizen” IS defined in the Law of Nations. “One born in a country to citizen parents”. Ignoring that definition IS an “Offense” against the Law of Nations. Furthermore, Congress DELEGATED this power to punish offenses with regard to non-NBC persons who usurp the Vice-Presidency, the Presidency or any other public office in DC. They enacted the DC Code expressly delegating the DC Courts the authority to adjudicate quo warranto issues pertaining to ANY public official who serves within the District.
Quantum fractal wrongness!
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:19 pm P&E comment:
Laity wrote:Article 1, Sec. 8: “The congress shall have power to DEFINE and PUNISH offenses against the Law of Nations”. Treating people as Natural Born Citizens who aren’t Natural Born Citizens is an offense against the Law of Nations. The term of art “Natural Born Citizen” IS defined in the Law of Nations. “One born in a country to citizen parents”. Ignoring that definition IS an “Offense” against the Law of Nations. Furthermore, Congress DELEGATED this power to punish offenses with regard to non-NBC persons who usurp the Vice-Presidency, the Presidency or any other public office in DC. They enacted the DC Code expressly delegating the DC Courts the authority to adjudicate quo warranto issues pertaining to ANY public official who serves within the District.
Quantum fractal wrongness!
:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
101010 :towel:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I can almost guarantee that Bobby has not read this:
CHAPTER THE FIFTH. OF OFFENCES AGAINST THE LAW OF NATIONS. Blackston Commentaries wrote:ACCORDING to the method marked out in the preceding chapter, we are next to confider the offences more immediately repugnant to that univerfal law of fociety, which regulates the mutual intercourfe between one ftate and another ; thofe, I mean, which are particularly animadverted on, as fuch, by the Englifh law.

THE law of nations is a fyftem of rules, deducible by natural reafon, and eftablifhed by univerfal confent among the civilized inhabitants of the world a ; in order to decide all difputes, to regulate all ceremonies and civilities, and to infure the obfervance frequently occur between two or more independent ftates, and the individuals belonging to each b. This general law is founded upon this principle, that different nations ought in time of peace to do one another all the good they can ; and, in time of war, as little harm as poffible, without prejudice to their own real interefts c. And, as none of thefe ftates will allow a fuperiority in the other, therefore neither can dictate or prefcribe the rules of this law to the reft ; but fuch rules muft neceffarily efult from thofe principles of natural juftice, in which all the learned of every nation agree : or they depend upon mutual compacts or treaties between the refpective communities ; in the conftruction of which there is alfo no judge to refort to, but the law of nature and reafon, being the only one in which all the contracting parties are equally converfant, and to which they are equally fubject.
Estivo and his fpoon may need to translate.
101010 :towel:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I think Laity just fuckf af a Lawyer, and af a legal Fudent.
Hic sunt dracones
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:40 pm We just watched the DeForrest Kelly/Janet Leigh movie "Night of the Lepus" and when the giant killer bunnies came over the hill they were like birthers. (The film is birther-quality too also, we just wanted to laugh at the birthers bunnies) :lol:
I saw that movie when it came out. Despite being from a major studio, and having name stars and a big budget, it was one of the worst horror films ever made. The key problem is that bunnies, even if photographed to appear 20 feet tall, still look cute, not scary.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments :
Laity wrote:Courts are acting extra judiciously in denying that Vattel DID indeed have influence on the NBC clause.
So with extremely good judgement! :thumbsup:

And courts saying GTFOOMC isn't extrajudicial; it is literally judicial. (Intrajudicial?)

Too (also):
Laity wrote:No one with any common sense can argue that the founders would countenance the admission of those who are born BRITISH Subjects. BOTH of Kamala Harris’s parents WERE British Subjects under the provisions of the British Nationality Act, as WAS Kamala Harris when she was born. US courts have consistently proffered British Common Law to justify their spurious and specious arguments that Those born under the auspices of the King were Natural born subjects and then misapply British Law to the US. The USA has its OWN common law TOTALLY severed from British precedent or law. Insofar as the US recognizes the Law of Nations, the British Nationality Act is recognized as making Harris and her parents BRITS by Birth. Her parents as citizens of British Commonwealth nations and Kamala by virtue of being their British offspring. Kamala Harris is naturalized and NOT an NBC.
Laity clearly has learned much from his journeys through the courts.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Gotta admit always a bit scared to open this topic in case news breaks that Laity has gotten SCOTUS to reconsider and to suddenly return to Washington to rule for Laity and disqualify Kamela Harris. Along with Lindell's slam-dunk CyberSymposium, it might be chaos!

Of course, then Biden could choose Michelle Obama, but Laity would certainly support that since Michelle is clearly a two-parent NBC.

But when Laity wins, Obots are all going to be arrested and put in those FEMA camps for reeducation. Haven't checked with Realist, but panic is down to a 6 or 7, it was at least 9 when Laity presented that brilliant petition for Rehearing. But "Big 'Plan B'" is out there and it's keeping the panic level higher than any of us would like.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

since Michelle is clearly a two-parent NBC.
Michelle has ancestors on both sides who, according to the SCOTUS Case Dred Scott v. Sandford were not and could not be citizens, that they 'have no rights that a white man ought respect" and thus, none of their descendants are legal citizens, QED, she needs to be took out and strung up for treason!

How dare these people act like they're equal to real Americans.

Luke

Post by Luke »

Rev Dr Laity Esq is staying laser focused on "BIG 'PLAN B'", but took a break to post big news on Facebook. He should call Karl Koenigs with his outrage, it's UTAH. Or maybe this is #FatRambo's letter and protest?

Utah.JPG
Utah.JPG (57.89 KiB) Viewed 879 times

‘Basic human decency’: Utah governor urged to change his ‘obscene’ name
By Victor Morton Monday, August 9, 2021

The governor of Utah is being accused of denying “basic human decency” — because of his name. Gov. Spencer Cox, a Republican, needs to change his “obscene” name forthwith, according to a letter from a constituent that told him that “when people say your surname, it sounds like” an obscenity.

“Us decent people here in Utah will not stand for it. The honorable Republican party will not stand for it. Most importantly, I will not stand for it. Because of your reluctance to change your foul, dirty, and obscene surname myself and thousands of other Utahns will be sitting in protest, not standing until you change your heinous surname to something less offensive. This is a social justice issue and we will not be denied basic human decency!” the letter said.

Mr. Cox posted an image of the letter on Twitter without identifying the sender or including any information about him.

Really grateful for the criticism and constructive feedback I get from constituents that demand I…
*checks notes*
…change my name? 😳🤦‍♂️ pic.twitter.com/RavFip8U4M
— Spencer Cox (@SpencerJCox) August 7, 2021

The letter-writer said that “if our simple request is not met we will assemble and do what democracy was made to do by recalling you from office because of your filthy surname. This is not a communist dictatorship. THIS IS THE GREAT STATE OF UTAH! We do not accept sick jokes to run rampant in our civil institutions.” A bemused Mr. Cox responded by saying that he is “really grateful for the criticism and constructive feedback I get from constituents that demand I *checks notes* change my name?” His response ended with the emojis for an embarrassed face and a facepalm.

Mr. Cox got some sympathy from at least one person with an equally offensive name. “I feel this pain. Don’t give in,” responded Ken Bone. Mr. Bone became an Internet meme a few years ago as the “red sweater guy” from one of the 2016 presidential debates.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... AUKBuA2ztQ

Clearly Laity is over the target! :smoking:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”