Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Gregg wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:06 pm Go figure, the Navy.

Where they find a way to make a 1 an E-6 and you have to admit it makes perfect sense, even though it's backwards. Boats must make you a little crazy.
For those of us non-military, we also have to remember to transpose lieutenant. A lieutenant junior grade is the same as an Army 1st lieutenant and a lieutenant is the same grade as an Army captain but the Navy captain is the equivalent of a Colonel. At least when the Navy wears the rank pins I they are the same.

And then there is the thing with having 2 rear admiral ranks.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:36 pm

Where they find a way to make a 1 an E-6 and you have to admit it makes perfect sense, even though it's backwards. Boats must make you a little crazy.
For those of us non-military, we also have to remember to transpose lieutenant. A lieutenant junior grade is the same as an Army 1st lieutenant and a lieutenant is the same grade as an Army captain but the Navy captain is the equivalent of a Colonel. At least when the Navy wears the rank pins I they are the same.

Not exactly the same for Captain/Lieutenant [Corps and Squids] and Captain [Grunts and Zoomies]...Naval the small bars connecting the large bars are flush with the upper and lower edges...

Back when I was in, it was explained to me that RDML lower was that only for peace time, if a large scale war erupted they would be once again Commodores as flag officers of fleets...but I could have been BS'd about that and may be wrong...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:49 pm Not exactly the say for Lieutenant [Corps and Squids] and Captain [Grunts and Zoomies]...Naval the small bars connecting the large bars are flush with the upper and lower edges...
Thanks for the correction. I generally only see their jewelry on some movie or from a distance so did not see much more than 2 bars, or one. While we are near Great Lakes, the folks I see the most are recruits, enlisted, or the occasional officer who is where dress blues (save for the one time we had a captain leading a color guard for a funeral since they were short-handed for some reason and they were wearing the khaki).
Frater I*I wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:49 pm Back when I was in, it was explained to me that RDML lower was that only for peace time, if a large scale war erupted they would be once again Commodores as flag officers of fleets...but I could have been BS'd about that and may be wrong...
That makes sense to my civilian ears though RDML lowers do command carrier groups so they are already flag officers of a smaller fleet.
bob

Post by bob »

Off Topic
I once went down the rabbit hole about the U.S. Navy's on-again/off-again relationship with "Commodore" (as a rank, as opposed to a title).

Executive summary: bureaucracy and egos.
Image ImageImage
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:20 pm :snippity:
That makes sense to my civilian ears though RDML lowers do command carrier groups so they are already flag officers of a smaller fleet.
It's a clarification of title, wartime Commodore commands a fleet at sea....a Rear Admiral commands desks at HQ...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
My dad has a story about my grandfather, that on one day in 1941 he got a letter from the Navy telling him he was retired (he was Naval Academy Class of '06, so he'd served 35 years already).

And the next day he got another letter from the Navy saying he was rehired and assigned to Navy Map as a rear admiral. Where he served throughout the Second World War.

The Navy, man. At least he had a good job during the entire Depression. :daydreaming:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Navy veteran Laity informs the world that the end of his enlistment he achieved the rank of "HM3 (Petty officer candidate)".

As a Navy veteran myself who achieved the rank of YN2 (E-5) at the end of my 4 year active duty, the term of "Petty Officer candidate" doesn't exist. It is like saying that a law student is a"lawyer candidate" or a medical student declaring herself a"doctor candidate". In all these cases, a person needs to pass a written test to become a naval petty officer, pass a bar exam to become a lawyer, pass a medical exam to become a doctor.

Declaring himself as a HM3 (petty officer candidate), he is actually saying that he didn't pass the written test to achieve the rank of HM3 (E-4) so he proclaims himself a petty officer candidate for the rank of HM3.

To non military audience, below are the ranks of enlisted personnel in the navy from lowest to highest
E-1 (Seaman Recruit)
E-2 (Seaman Apprentice)
E-3 (Seaman)
E-4 (Petty Officer 3rd class)
E-5 (Petty Officer 2nd class)
E-6 (Petty Officer 1st class)
E-7 - E-9 (Chief Petty Officer)
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

So basically a sailor (seaman)?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:24 am So basically a sailor (seaman)?
Or HN. Hospitalman.
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Since he went to A school in the navy he was a Hospital Corpsman Seaman (E-3) at the end of his enlistment.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:36 pm

Actually, the ones the Navy and Marines wear are the same insignia but about half sized, but only the shiny ones, subdued insignia are the same size. Again, go figure.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Bing AI “Agrees” Mar-a-Lago is Undervalued at “$18 Million”:
"THE ESTIMATES I FOUND SUGGEST THAT MAR-A-LAGO IS VALUED SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER THAN $18 MILLION"

On Tuesday, constitutional activist and P&E reader Robert C. Laity sent the results of a “discussion” he had with Bing AI (Artificial Intelligence) on the value of Mar-a-Lago, a Palm Beach, FL resort belonging to 45th President of the United States Donald J. Trump, who is also the current leading Republican contender for the 2024 nomination.

Laity wrote:what is the fair market value of mar-a-lago?
Bing wrote:The fair market value of Mar-a-Lago seems to be a subject of debate. According to a 2023 market appraisal report by the city of Palm Beach, the total value of the property is $37 million. However, real estate insiders have suggested that if the property were on the market today, it could be listed at around $300 million. Another seasoned real estate agent suggested a conservative estimate of $450 million. Forbes estimated the market value of Mar-a-Lago to be $325 million in April 2023. Please note that these are estimates and the actual market value can vary..
Who owns Mar-a-Lago?
Bing wrote: Mar-a-Lago is a resort and National Historic Landmark in Palm Beach, Florida. It has been owned by Donald Trump since 1985. However, a recent search indicates that the current owner of Mar-a-Lago is a company called Mar-a-Lago, Inc., and the owner of the company, as well as its registered agent, is Donald Trump Jr., the ex-president’s oldest son.
How big is Mar-a-Lago?
Bing wrote: Mar-a-Lago is a vast 17-acre estate located in Palm Beach, Florida. The mansion itself is 62,500 square feet (5,810 m²) and contains 126 rooms. This includes 58 bedrooms, 33 bathrooms, and a 20,000 square-foot ballroom decorated with gold leaf. The estate also boasts 12 fireplaces, five tennis courts, and other amenities like a spa. The living quarters of Mar-a-Lago are speculated to be somewhere between 2,000 and 3,000 square feet. . . .
Is “18 Million dollars” a reasonable assessment of the value of this property?
Bing wrote:Based on the estimates I found, a value of $18 million seems to be significantly lower than the recent appraisals and estimates for Mar-a-Lago. The city of Palm Beach’s 2023 market appraisal report valued the property at $37 million. Real estate insiders have suggested that if the property were on the market today, it could be listed at around $300 million. Another seasoned real estate agent suggested a conservative estimate of $450 million. Forbes estimated the market value of Mar-a-Lago to be $325 million in April 2023. However, real estate values can fluctuate based on a variety of factors, so it’s always best to consult with a professional for the most accurate assessment.
Is the Judge in the lawsuit against Trump in NY City abusing his authority by placing an arbitrary appraisal price of 18 Million dollars on Mar a Lago?
Bing wrote:The judge in the lawsuit against Trump in New York City, Justice Arthur Engoron, ruled that Trump committed fraud by falsely valuing multiple of his properties, including Mar-a-Lago. The New York attorney general’s lawsuit alleges Trump’s Mar-a-Lago property in Florida was valued “as high as $739 million based on the false premise that it was unrestricted property and could be developed and sold for residential use,” and continues, “in reality, the club generated annual revenues of less than $25 million and should have been valued at closer to $75 million.”

However, it’s important to note that judges in legal proceedings are tasked with making decisions based on the evidence presented to them. If there is a dispute about the valuation of a property, it would typically be resolved through expert testimony or other forms of evidence. The judge’s role is to evaluate this evidence and make a ruling based on the law.

As for whether the judge is “abusing his authority,” that would be a matter for legal experts to determine. It’s also worth noting that decisions made by a judge can be appealed if one party believes there has been an error. In this case, Eric Trump has claimed that the judge undervalued Mar-a-Lago in his ruling.

Please note that this information is based on available public records and news reports. For a full understanding of the situation, one would need to review all the legal documents and evidence associated with the case.
Isn’t it a fact that a charge of over valuing property in Florida should be in a court IN Florida?
Bing wrote:Under Florida law, venue rules are prescribed by statutes, which provide for the appropriate county to file a lawsuit. Fla. Stat. § 47.011 provides that “actions shall be brought only in the county where the defendant resides, where the cause of action accrued, or where the property in litigation is located. However, it’s important to note that jurisdiction and venue can be complex legal issues that depend on a variety of factors, including the nature of the lawsuit, the location of the parties involved, and the specific facts of the case. Therefore, while it might seem logical for a case involving property in Florida to be heard in a Florida court, there could be other factors at play that would make a different venue appropriate. For a full understanding of these issues, one would need to consult with a legal expert.
Mar a Lago is far more valuable than 18 Million dollars.
Bing wrote:I agree with you. The estimates I found suggest that Mar-a-Lago is valued significantly higher than $18 million. For instance, the city of Palm Beach’s 2023 market appraisal report valued the property at $37 million. Real estate insiders have suggested that if the property were on the market today, it could be listed at around $300 million. Another seasoned real estate agent suggested a conservative estimate of $450 million. Forbes estimated the market value of Mar-a-Lago to be $325 million in April 2023. However, real estate values can fluctuate based on a variety of factors, so it’s always best to consult with a professional for the most accurate assessment.
Thank you Bing.
Bing wrote:You’re welcome! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I’m here to help!
This "lonely curmudgeon talks to robots" series is riveting*!

* See what I did there?
Image ImageImage
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

At least part of Trump's problewm with the value of Mar A Lago is that he gave it the outragious value in 2012(?). It very much may be worth what he says today but well, my house is worth a lot more than it was in 2012 too.

Then too, Trump has significant liabilities associated with Mar A Lago. All those 500 members who paid $250K to join are entitled to a refund of that money if he closes the club, and if he sells it to a new operator they are entitled to it if it's not part of the deal terms. He can't sell it as anything but a club, at least not without spending a boatload of money and Florida might well want back taxes for all the years they haven't been collecting them because of some deal they made.

I doubt Trump even understands anymore how complicated all this stuff is, the 50 tonnes of Adderall have fried any complex business sense out of him. Strangely out of them all I would bet Eric (the dumb one) is the one who understands it best, and maybe he actually earned that degree from UPenn instead of paying someone to do all his work for him. (Allegedly) :bag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: The Federal Bureau of Investigation is Targeting Conservatives and Christians, et al:
Laity wrote:FBI case type #266-0, “Anti Government/Anti-Authority Violent Extremists,” is now being applied to Conservatives and Christians while Black Lives Matter and Antifa are apparently engaging in violence unfettered.

What is a “Cult?”

The Open Education Sociology Dictionary defines a cult as “a relatively small group which is typically led by a charismatic and self-appointed Leader, who excessively controls its members, requiring unwavering devotion to a set of beliefs and practices which are considered deviant (outside the norms of society”.

What about Conservatism violates American societal norms? What is “deviant” about Making America Great Again?

Donald J. Trump, Sr. is charismatic.

That said, he is not, however, a “self-appointed leader” of a “relatively small group” of followers. Trump was fairly elected as “President of the United States” by a very large number of American voters. Trump was a great President and will be President-Elect in November of 2024 and again President in January, 2025.
Don't call it a cult! :roll:

Bonus:
As is my constitutional right under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution I hereby submit this open “Petition for Redress of Grievances.”
Some jerk* could submit a responsive grievance petition, but isn't allowed on Rondeau's site. :crying:

* :whistle:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This isn't Rev Dr Laity Esq but sure sounds like the stupidity he traffics in. He's gotten some Secret Service or FBI visits, right? I remember he stopped discussing the penalty for the T word and now is just coy about it.
He Threatened to Kill the President. Did He Deserve to Die?
Craig Robertson’s killing by the FBI has Become a Rorshach test for America’s political divide.
By ROWAN MOORE GERETY 10/27/2023 05:00 AM EDT

PROVO, Utah — It was almost as though Craig Robertson knew what was coming. “Hey Merrick Garland, You Demented Weasel,” he wrote on Facebook last fall. “Send your FBI Swat Team to my house.” Ten months later, the SWAT team came. Nyla Rollins was about to take her dogs outside when she heard explosions coming from the direction of the brownish purple split-level on the other side of her back fence — one, then another and, after a while, a third. It was around 6 a.m. on Aug. 9 in this sleepy city south of Salt Lake, home to 100,000 people and a single bar. Outside, Rollins found a swarm of federal agents was already in position. Katie Monson, who lives next door to the split-level and was getting ready for work, said she could see out of every window an officer with a flak jacket and a rifle. Rollins could see officers by the back door with a battering ram. One of them advised her to head back inside. Another cluster of officers with night vision goggles and ballistic shields lined up by Robertson’s front door. An armored vehicle straddled the edge of his front yard and driveway, just feet from the picture window of his living room, where a sign with an illustration of an outward-facing revolver read “Never mind the dog / Beware of owner.”

Rollins saw a light flicker on in Robertson’s kitchen. In the cul-de-sac, an unmarked white SUV blared a message over a loudspeaker on repeat: Craig Robertson, this is the FBI. Come out with your hands up. A long mechanical boom reached out from the armored vehicle and shattered Robertson’s front window. Neighbors thought they heard Robertson yelling: “Get out of my driveway.” Others heard: “I did not commit a federal crime.” As soon as she heard the window shatter, Monson, who has military experience, rushed to her 5-year-old son and laid him on the floor in case people started to shoot. Moments later, she heard a steady burst of six shots from what sounded to her like a single weapon, then “Shots fired, shots fired,” and finally, “He has a weapon.” Robertson, 75 years old and nearly 300 pounds, was soon carried, bleeding, to the sidewalk and laid on his back. By the time the ambulance came a few minutes later, Monson said, it was clear his injuries were fatal.

The official reason for the FBI raid on Robertson’s home emerged later that day in the form of a federal criminal complaint originally filed under seal and detailing alleged threats Robertson made against Democratic political figures on social media. A few days earlier, in what appeared to be his final Facebook post, Robertson had written: “I HEAR BIDEN IS COMING TO UTAH,” in his customary all-caps, describing the president’s anticipated Aug. 9 visit to Salt Lake City. “DIGGING OUT MY OLD GHILLIE SUIT AND CLEANING THE DUST OFF THE M24 SNIPER RIFLE. WELCOME, BUFFOON-IN-CHIEF!” Wherever the line lies between protected speech and the federal statute against threats “to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States,” Robertson seems to have crossed it without much thought for what might ensue. But federal authorities had been parsing Robertson’s words for months.

On March 18, the same day former President Donald Trump had urged supporters to protest his prosecution by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg for hush money payments to the adult film star Stormy Daniels, Robertson posted that he was “heading to New York.” “I’ll be waiting in the courthouse parking garage with my suppressed Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm to smoke a radical fool prosecutor that should never have been elected.” That threat had invited a visit from the FBI to Robertson’s house, which hadn’t gone well. “We’re done here,” agents reported Robertson said after they confirmed his identity. “Don’t return without a warrant.” Which they did.
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... h-00123483
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

I don't understand why Rev DR Laity Esq would even need to see a doctor with all his training. But he's ANGRY about not getting a full doctor when he goes to his appointments.

Today’s Lowered-Standard Medical Care
2 days ago
by Robert C. Laity
https://www.thepostemail.com/2023/11/10 ... ical-care/

Since Laity feels so strongly about this, they should just file his MRI away until the DOCTOR returns, even if that's 6 months or a year. 8-)

Laity MRI.JPG
Laity MRI.JPG (170.34 KiB) Viewed 6975 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

I mean, I thought Laity was a New York state resident.

As per New York's own state site regarding physician supervision of PA-Cs:
Supervision shall be continuous but shall not be construed as necessarily requiring the physical presence of the supervising physician at the time and place where such services are performed.
But don't take my word for it.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:43 am I mean, I thought Laity was a New York state resident.

As per New York's own state site regarding physician supervision of PA-Cs:
Supervision shall be continuous but shall not be construed as necessarily requiring the physical presence of the supervising physician at the time and place where such services are performed.
But don't take my word for it.
I was going to be too lazy to look up NY specifically, but in many (most? all?) cases "supervision" doesn't mean the doctor is looking over the ANP or PA's shoulder-if that were the case, there'd be no point in having an ANP or PA. The ANP or PA reports to a doctor. It's my understanding in some rural areas, the ANP or PA goes around treating people who don't have easy access to care. I suspect when there's something they're not licensed to deal with, or something they are concerned about, they go back to the doctor. In one personal case when the doctor wasn't in an APN diagnosed me with a superficial blood clot in the leg, but had me come back with the doctor was in to confirm (which he did).

Laity is so literal he thinks "supervise" means stands over the shoulder. Is that right?

Also, if a neurologist in a group were out, and it was something concerning (an unexplained mass, say), another neurologist in the practice would cover.

Some of the rise in popularity of ANPs/PAs is due to lack of primary care in some areas.

It's almost like he doesn't know, or doesn't want to know, how the world works.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I think it's simpler than that. Even given Laity's version, it ends "during the time their auxillaries are treating patients," but all they offered to do was have a P.A. look at his MRI results, which hardly counts as "treating" Mr. Laity.

But I think we can all agree he's an officious, ignorant dumbf*ck.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Foggy wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:16 pm But I think we can all agree he's an officious, ignorant dumbf*ck.
:? :fingerwag: It's not polite to be so rude about bob's best friend!
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:32 amBut he's ANGRY about not getting a full doctor when he goes to his appointments.
Laity, of course, is complaining about the VA.

If Laity wants to see a medical doctor, our great capitalist system will permit that.
Image ImageImage
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

In almost all cases (99.99999999% of the time) MRIs, CTs, & X-rays are reviewed & diagnosed by a radiologist (a medical doctor who specializes in reading these things), who then gives their findings to your physician. Giving the results to a PA in the meantime is no different.

Laity's officious dumbfuckery is, as is usual for Laity, ill informed, pig-headedly ignorant, & cataclysmically wrong.

To conclude: Laity is an idiot.
Image Image Image Image
bob

Post by bob »

Estiveo wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:21 pmLaity's officious dumbfuckery is, as is usual for Laity, ill informed, pig-headedly ignorant, & cataclysmically wrong.
I'm thinking about Laity's world, where there's someone saying, "I went to four years of medical school and then spent four more years in my specialization only to hear some old dude kvetch about his tennis elbow."
Image ImageImage
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

For me, I just love it when he makes his appeal to what the law 'says' when in fact the law says the opposite.

Wait, that's it.

Laity was permanently trapped in Opposite Day from playing that as a kid.

I have solved the mystery.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Citizen to Speaker Johnson: “You are the Bona Fide President”:
IF ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA MET

Laity (to Mike Johnson) wrote: Since 2008 I have written letters to various Speakers of the House regarding the implications of the Article II Natural Born Citizen clause on their particular status as de jure Presidents of the United States.

For the last 15 years I have been acting to expose Barack Obama for the treasonous crime of usurping the Presidency of the United States, by fraud, during time of war. Barack Obama was never the bona-fide de jure President of the United States. It follows that Joseph Biden was never the bona-fide de jure Vice-President to usurper Obama.

Since Obama usurped the Presidency in 2008, no less then (7) persons have attempted to do the same. Some of those people are John Mc Cain, Nikki Haley, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Bobby Jindal, Arnold Swarzenegger, Tammy Duckworth and Kamala Harris.*

Kamala Harris is not an Article II Natural Born Citizen and is not now the bona-fide de jure Vice-President of the United States.

By virtue of the fact that Biden engaged in Treason in collusion with Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi he is precluded by law from holding “any office under the United States”. The office of President is therefore constitutionally vacant.

Insofar as Kamala Harris is also in office illegally since she is ineligible under Article II and the 12th Amendment, the office of Vice-President is constitutionally vacant. The consequence of these facts is that you, Speaker of the House Mike Johnson, as next in line under the Presidential Succession Act are the de jure bona-fide President of the United States should you meet the criteria set out in Article II. I am enclosing for your perusal a complimentary copy** of my book “Imposters in the Oval Office”, iUniverse Publishing ©2018.
Laity's throwing paper is newsworthy! :towel:

But Laity raises a good point: I've never seen Mike Johnson's birth certificate. :think:

* Neither "Swarzenegger" nor Duckworth ever (formally) "attempted" to be the president.

** Those vanity books don't sell themselves!
Image ImageImage

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”