Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

Post by Luke »

Let's hope Rev Dr Laity Esq is not coming for us next, Realist!

And this is huge -- Laity is bringing his weight and power to a RECALL PETITION!

Laity Bragg.JPG
Laity Bragg.JPG (47.45 KiB) Viewed 1902 times
REMOVE MANHATTAN DA BRAGG. DEMAND A RECALL ELECTION NOW.

DEMAND RECALL started this petition to Constituents

Newly elected Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg announced via memo that he will not prosecute certain “low-level” crimes, all while promising to downgrade criminal charges and to decriminalize crimes such as resisting arrest.

While DA Bragg experiments with dangerous policy, Manhattan’s most vulnerable citizens and business owners remain at risk.

In response, gubernatorial candidate Andrew Giuliani is calling on Governor Hochul to issue proceedings for the removal of DA Alvin Bragg (Section 34-Proceedings for removal by Governor in NYS legislation). It is deeply irresponsible of the DA to state that prosecutors will “make incarceration a matter of last resort," when prosecuting criminal activity. To "not seek carceral sentence other than for homicide" exposes Braggs ignorance, and inability to defend and protect his constituents.

Joined with Curtis Sliwa, Giuliani and Sliwa are additionally calling on New York State to allow for recall elections, if and when a publicly elected official fails to fulfill their role effectively. New York deserves the chance to RECALL any elected official if there is basis, as seen in California’s election laws. New York City deserves better.
https://www.change.org/p/constituents-r ... -en-us%3A0

Laity posted it on Facebook only 11 hours ago and look at these results! He's really tapped into the zeitgeist again.

0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
At 1,500 signatures, this petition is more likely to get picked up by local news!

But gosh, what could be Laity's issue with Bragg? Just can't think of it.
Alvin Leonard Bragg Jr. is an American lawyer and Democratic politician from the state of New York. On November 2, 2021, Bragg was elected as the New York County District Attorney, becoming the first African-American and the first person of color elected to that office. Wikipedia
Born: October 21, 1973 (age 48 years), Harlem, New York, NY

Oh wait, could it be
The Racists Wasted No Time Smearing Manhattan’s First Black DA
COMMON SENSE
Alvin Bragg won office on a promise to make the city safer by only locking up people who do significant harm. But the moral panic began after he put out his plan for doing that.
Kali Holloway Published Jan. 11, 2022 4:55AM ET

Early last week, newly sworn-in Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg sent a memo to staff in which he briefly recounted his personal experiences with the inadequacies and inequities of New York City’s criminal justice system, before announcing changes to prosecutorial policy aimed at fixing them. “Data, and my personal experiences show that reserving incarceration for matters involving significant harm will make us safer,” Manhattan’s first Black district attorney emphasized. The top prosecutor went on to instruct staff to cease charging petty, low-level crimes—subway fare evasion, marijuana misdemeanors, prostitution and resisting arrest, among them—and to seek bail and jail time only in cases involving violence, sex abuse, and major financial offenses. Prosecutors should also ask for “no more than a maximum of 20 years,” Bragg advised, directing staff overseeing the most extreme cases to consider restorative justice as an alternative to simply tacking on years to sentences. “These policy changes not only will, in and of themselves, make us safer; they also will free up prosecutorial resources to focus on violent crime,” Bragg concluded, adding that “while my commitment to making incarceration a matter of last resort is immutable,” the policies he had identified would continue to be shaped by discussion and practice.

That’s all common sense and common decency and yet, in local and national headlines, Bragg, a former prosecutor whose memo delivered on the promises he made as a candidate, is being portrayed as the face of chaos, lawlessness and the Democrat party. It’s a full-on moral panic. Nationally, Fox News has run story after story, from New York City can expect to see more brazen crime this year, to Gowdy obliterates Manhattan District Attorney for 'hug-a-thug' crime approach: 'Dangerously stupid.' Locally, the Post insisted Bragg had given “a green light for anarchy.” Detectives’ Endowment Association President Paul DiGiacomo suggested Bragg may as well have given “drug dealers business cards telling everyone they’re open for business,” and Police Benevolent Association head Pay Lynch—in an uncharacteristically measured message, at least for him—expressed “serious concerns.” GOP Assembly Minority Leader Will Barclay claimed “Bragg should not be allowed to hold his office,” as does Republican governor long shot and attention-thirsty Andrew Giuliani, who held a press conference to demand Bragg be removed.
The idea that Bragg is letting Black folks walk free is the subtext of at least some of the criticisms against him at this early date, embedded in takes like Republican Assemblyman Mike Lawler’s description of the new D.A.’s policies as “insanity in the name wokeness,” or radio talker Mark Simone’s insistence that Bragg is “the most reviled person in NY.” (Really? You think most New Yorkers even know who Bragg is?) Instead of pandering to white fears that criminalize Blackness, declaring himself the “top cop” or taking some other highly problematic stance, Bragg is dialing things back.

This is all to say that the freakout over Bragg’s tenure is both misplaced and calculated—not unlike the responses to “progressive prosecutors” George Gascon in Los Angeles, Larry Krasner in Philadelphia and Chesa Boudin in San Francisco. Two weeks into his term, members of the business-industry group Partnership for New York City are talking about triggering a recall effort, despite the fact that no such process in fact exists in New York. Perhaps they just hate the idea of having a district attorney who, as he’s told numerous audiences, has been in the crosshairs of police guns, put up bail for relatives, and provided housing for a loved one attempting to adjust post-incarceration. Bragg’s policies seem influenced by firsthand insight, empathy and experience—he’s a former federal prosecutor, co-director of the Racial Justice Project at New York Law School, and counsel for Eric Garner’s family in their successful bid to get a rare judicial review of his killing. “Gun crime is on the rise. Domestic violence is on the rise. We’ve got sexual assault. That’s what was going on with the status quo. So we know we need a change to address that. And the way to do that, is partner with traditional public safety methods, is to invest in our communities. Racial disparity’s rife in our system. We criminalize poverty every day of the week,” Bragg said at an event last weekend. “We know that our first civil right is the right to walk safely to our corner store. But we also know that safety has got to be based in our community and fairness. It cannot be driven solely by incarceration.” “This is going to make us safer. It’s intuitive. It’s commonsense,” he stated. “I don’t understand the pushback.”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-racis ... t-black-da
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

The idea that Bragg is letting Black folks walk free is the subtext of at least some of the criticisms against him at this early date ...
I'm beginning to see the problem.
... the freakout over Bragg’s tenure is both misplaced and calculated ...
This is very surprising not! :talktothehand:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
Laity wrote:No doubt one day Diego [who was born in the United States and whose mother is Mexican governor Marina del Pilar Avila Olmeda] will try to run for OUR Presidency and not many will care. However, if I am still around 35 years from now, (at age 105), I may have to file Quo Warranto charges against Diego.
James Carter wrote:If am still around 35 years from now (at age 114), I would have to do something a bit more drastic and less time consuming than filing Quo Warranto charges, against Diego.
I, for one, cannot wait for Diego del Pilar Avila Olmeda to run for the presidency in 2060. :popcorn:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Good to see the birfers are planning ahead, but Realist and I have some time before we need to PANIC, right? But I believe him, if Rev Dr Laity Esq makes it to age 105, he will file Quo Warranto charges against Diego. And James Carter at age 114 will certainly do something drastic, maybe he'll be able to have a bowel movement.

Rharon didn't include this part of the article at https://usinc.org/mexican-governor-give ... n-us-soil/. This is something the author wrote that should be highlighted at the P&E:
Check out this comment on the Proceso article: “I would have liked Trump to be in power and he would have removed this appetite for giving birth in the United States to obtain citizenship.”

I wish that were true. But Trump was in office for four years and did nothing about it.
Rharon is scraping the bottom of the birfer barrel to have a tiny bit of red meat for the three remaining birfers.

What happened to Laity's "Big 'PLAN B'"? We were all so worried and nervous, all those letters! But but crickets since then. Was it a flop, or is its so Top Secret that it's just going to get sprung on us before we can even get our GO BAGS? These are things that should concern us all.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:34 pm P&E comments:
Laity wrote:No doubt one day Diego [who was born in the United States and whose mother is Mexican governor Marina del Pilar Avila Olmeda] will try to run for OUR Presidency and not many will care. However, if I am still around 35 years from now, (at age 105), I may have to file Quo Warranto charges against Diego.
James Carter wrote:If am still around 35 years from now (at age 114), I would have to do something a bit more drastic and less time consuming than filing Quo Warranto charges, against Diego.
I, for one, cannot wait for Diego del Pilar Avila Olmeda to run for the presidency in 2060. :popcorn:
Minor nit: Under Mexican cultural naming conventions, the lad's full proper name is Diego Jose Torres Avila (The gov's hubby is named Carlos Torres Torres, yes with Torres twice).
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

Was she here on a personal visit, or as part of ger official duties? Would be my first question.

Was she on a diplomatic passport?

Questions I'm sure the good faux Dr Rev Laity thought to aske.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

bob wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:34 pm P&E comments:
He could run in 2056, he was born on Jan 14, which would make him 35 just before Jan 20, 2057. Fun fact: were he born a week later, he could still be President-elect for the 2056 election, but his Vice President-elect would be Acting President for a day until he qualified, under Section 3 of the 20th Amendment.
bob

Post by bob »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:03 amQuestions I'm sure the good faux Dr Rev Laity thought to aske.
Dr. Levy, Esq., will be over a hundred years old then; I don't think his lifestyle will permit to see this infant (not) run. (NADT.)

Meanvhile:
Laity wrote:Theirs was an impuissant attempt to discourage me from appealing [the challenge against Harris] to SCOTUS. Although the court made the threat, my case was NOT frivolous. They couldn’t sanction me the last time, they won’t be able to do so in the future.
The ghost of Apuzzo has found a host.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: OMG Bob, you are hilarious!

Based on their comments, Rev Dr Laity Esq is 70 and James Carter is 79. They've wasted over 11 years on dead-end nonsense. Rock on, but couldn't Foggy suggest other hobbies to them that wouldn't be so frustrating and ridiculous? Laity is always posting at 4, 5, 6am... you just know he watches OAN or Newsmax all day along with 4-6 hours+ of RW talk radio and rapidly refreshing Gateway Pundit and check out his "news sources" from his Facebook page:

Geller Report
NewsWithViews.com
TheContinentalDaily.com
LibertyPlanets.com
RightAmericanFuture.com
NOQReport.com
TheBlaze, Breitbart et al.

continentaldaily.JPG
continentaldaily.JPG (28.84 KiB) Viewed 1659 times

rightamericanfuture.JPG
rightamericanfuture.JPG (47.22 KiB) Viewed 1659 times

noqreport.JPG
noqreport.JPG (48.37 KiB) Viewed 1659 times

WTH are these? They don't trust news orgs with hundreds of millions of dollars in budgets, but LibertyPlanets.com, gotta believe them.

What are some hobbies Foggy could suggest to these dead-end birfers to improve their quality of life in these golden years?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

1. Smoking ivermectin, it's a challenge but so rewarding!
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Foggy wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:40 pm 1. Smoking ivermectin, it's a challenge but so rewarding!
But it's so much easier on the lungs to thin it with urine & use a nebulizer. Two birds, one kidney stone.
Image Image Image Image
W. Kevin Vicklund

bob wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:44 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:03 amQuestions I'm sure the good faux Dr Rev Laity thought to aske.
Dr. Levy, Esq., will be over a hundred years old then; I don't think his lifestyle will permit to see this infant (not) run. (NADT.)

Meanvhile:
Laity wrote:Theirs was an impuissant attempt to discourage me from appealing [the challenge against Harris] to SCOTUS. Although the court made the threat, my case was NOT frivolous. They couldn’t sanction me the last time, they won’t be able to do so in the future.
The ghost of Apuzzo has found a host.
:pray: FAFO :daydreaming:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: comment:
Laity wrote:You get another F-minus. If you were in any class that I taught I would tell you to get OUT of my class and never come back. You are intransigent and obstinate and cannot accept the fact that Obama and Arthur were ineligible and that Harris is also a usurper.
That's Herr Professer Dr. Levy, Esq., to you!
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Dang Bob, Rev Dr Laity Esq really told you off! He should rent a football stadium and fill it with Congress and their staffs, SCOTUS and the rest of the judiciary nationwide plus their staff and clerks, the entire executive branch, and all members of Fogbow, and have a class where he asks anyone who agrees with him to raise their hands (or paws in the case of the 699th, who are members in good standing). When nobody raises their hands, they are all dismissed! And then Laity can rejoice in his success that he and he alone is right in America! :dance:

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
W. Kevin Vicklund

orlylicious wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:39 am Dang Bob, Rev Dr Laity Esq really told you off! He should rent a football stadium and fill it with Congress and their staffs, SCOTUS and the rest of the judiciary nationwide plus their staff and clerks, the entire executive branch, and all members of Fogbow, and have a class where he asks anyone who agrees with him to raise their hands (or paws in the case of the 699th, who are members in good standing). When nobody raises their hands, they are all dismissed! And then Laity can rejoice in his success that he and he alone is right in America! :dance:

Hidden Content
Hidden Content
bob

Post by bob »

Hidden Content
* :whistle:
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:59 am
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
Luke

Post by Luke »

It's far from over!

Laity Harris.JPG
Laity Harris.JPG (44.28 KiB) Viewed 1407 times

But Laity is no racist, he's just posting tons of articles from a sketchy site called JIHADWATCH for all his pals who may be traveling to the UK so they know to be careful in Kebab shops. Maybe Ed Sunderland is heading over there? https://www.jihadwatch.org/2022/02/uk-m ... 0MWhkw0fAE

Laity Kebab.JPG
Laity Kebab.JPG (63.84 KiB) Viewed 1407 times
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Concerned Citizen Contacts Dept. of Aging on Biden’s “Health & Welfare”:
IS BIDEN A VICTIM OF ABUSE?
Laity, to the D.C. Dept. of Aging and Community Living, wrote:In the past year I have had opportunity to observe the person referred to above indirectly and to form an opinion as to whether or not D.C. resident Joseph B. Biden, who works and resides in the District of Columbia, is a vulnerable disabled and elderly individual who is being emotionally and or otherwise abused and may be suffering at the hands of others.

Mr.Biden resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in D.C. and frequently appears to be confused, feeble, distressed, irritable, confrontational and incoherent. In the interest of this person, I request that you investigate the situation. It is my opinion that this person could be in a situation where he is being manipulated by others and may be unable to seek help on his own to remedy the situation.

Your job is to protect such individuals from such abuse. I suggest that he be examined and given cognitive tests as well as an interview by officials of the D.C. Department of Aging in order to determine the status of his health and welfare and whether he may require further intervention by the Department.
Dr. Wendell Fountain* wrote: The old man’s name is Joseph Robinette Biden.
Old Man Laity's being hoisted by his own petard is newsworthy!

* Unlike most of the P&E's commenters, Fountain is a real person.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Gosh, a new title for Rev Dr Laity Esq:

SUPPLICANT!

Looking at his signature and history of conduct, including Secret Service visits, it's clear Robert C. Laity often appears to be confused, feeble, distressed, irritable, confrontational and incoherent. Should we contact Adult Protective Services in upstate New York to check on him?
APS serves adults (age 18 and older) who, due to physical or mental impairments:
are unable to protect themselves from abuse, neglect, financial exploitation or other harm;
or
have no one available who is willing and able to assist responsibly.
Services provided (directly or through referral) may range from safety monitoring, linkages with other service providers (health, mental health, aging, etc.), assistance in obtaining benefits, informal money management, to appointment as a representative payee, to petitioning a court for appointment as a guardian or for some other legal intervention.

https://ocfs.ny.gov/programs/adult-svcs/aps/
New York City 212-630-1853 ( APSrefer@hra.nyc.gov )
Of course, we wouldn't do that, false reporting is a crime. Which is what Laity just did and publicized:
§ 7–1912. Penalties; enforcement.
(a)(1) Any person required to report under § 7-1903(a)(1) who willfully fails to do so shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, subject to a fine not exceeding $300.

(2) Any person who willfully makes a report under § 7-1903 containing information that he or she knows to be false shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, subject to a fine not exceeding $1,000.

(3) Any person who willfully discloses, receives, uses, or permits the use of a report, investigative information, or other data in violation of § 7-1903(d) shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, subject to a fine not exceeding $1,000.

(4) Any person who, because of a report made under § 7-1903 or testimony given in support of the allegations contained in such a report, retaliates against any other person by taking action that adversely affects the latter’s rights, privileges, living arrangement, or terms of employment shall be civilly liable for any damages caused by that retaliation and, in addition, subject to punitive damages not exceeding $5,000.
https://code.dccouncil.us/us/dc/council ... apters/19/

Should we point this out to DC? He's wasting resources (again) and committed a misdemeanor.

Laity Supplicant.JPG
Laity Supplicant.JPG (117.17 KiB) Viewed 1352 times
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness," when Dennis Montgomery tried a similar tactic on Rondeau, Rondeau was not amused.
Image ImageImage
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

A favorite tactic of assholes; one of Orly's flying monkeys cyber stalked me for a while, and his penultimate swing at me was to report me to county social services for elder abuse.
Image Image Image Image
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:It would be “bad faith” to send in a report based on unfounded facts. My report however, is easily confirmed by the facts. Biden IS patently impaired and feels threatened. “If I answer any questions, I will get in trouble”. Trouble with who?

Biden refers to Harris as “President Harris”, referred to the impending invasion of Ukraine as a “Minor incursion”. Biden has to be assisted off a stage because of physical weakness, frequently gets confused, forgets things such as, for example, what State he is in and where he is, frequently exhibits irritability and is generally impaired.

Biden is not fit to remain in office. He may need to be in elder care treatment.
Oh, the irony.

Bonus:
Update, February 11, 2022, 12:55 p.m. EST: The author has informed The Post & Email that in accordance with accurate responsive comments, he has corrected the subject’s middle initial and resent the letter . . . .

:brickwallsmall:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:It is quite necessary to try Obama for his crimes. Usurpation of the Presidency, during time of war, is Espionage against the U.S. It also constitutes treason. I believe that it will not “bring our country to its knees”. On the contrary it will serve to strengthen our Republic by ensuring that ONLY Natural Born Citizens can attain to our highest offices.
Laity still hasn't figured out that no one cares what he believes.

Bonus:
Laity wrote:Cruz and Haley ARE ineligible. The U.S. Supreme Court is the arbiter of the Constitution. THEY have already weighed in on what an NBC is., in at least (8) SCOTUS cases. An NBC IS “One born IN the United States to parents who are BOTH U.S. Citizens themselves. Newsmax CANNOT change that immutable fact. That has to be done via Article V.

Mere birth in the U.S. does NOT make one an NBC. One MUST also be born to parents who are BOTH U.S. Citizens themselves. -Minor v. Happersett, USSCt. (1874), UNANIMOUS!!!
:yawn:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:55 pm P&E comment:
Laity wrote:It is quite necessary to try Obama for his crimes. Usurpation of the Presidency, during time of war, is Espionage against the U.S. It also constitutes treason. I believe that it will not “bring our country to its knees”. On the contrary it will serve to strengthen our Republic by ensuring that ONLY Natural Born Citizens can attain to our highest offices.
Laity still hasn't figured out that no one cares what he believes.

Bonus:
Laity wrote:Cruz and Haley ARE ineligible. The U.S. Supreme Court is the arbiter of the Constitution. THEY have already weighed in on what an NBC is., in at least (8) SCOTUS cases. An NBC IS “One born IN the United States to parents who are BOTH U.S. Citizens themselves. Newsmax CANNOT change that immutable fact. That has to be done via Article V.

Mere birth in the U.S. does NOT make one an NBC. One MUST also be born to parents who are BOTH U.S. Citizens themselves. -Minor v. Happersett, USSCt. (1874), UNANIMOUS!!!
:yawn:
Laity will never, ever understand "holding."

I'd be surprised if he can spell it.
Image X 4
Image X 32

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”