Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Blast from the past.
DB62E43C-C299-4445-845F-71039D6E2402.jpeg
DB62E43C-C299-4445-845F-71039D6E2402.jpeg (128.7 KiB) Viewed 1163 times
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
realist

Post by realist »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Have We Had Enough Yet?:
Laity wrote:"'WE THE PEOPLE' ARE IN GRAVE DANGER"

Obama usurped the Presidency by fraud, during time of war. This was with the help of the current Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi. Biden was and is complicit. To usurp the Presidency of the United States, during time of war, is both treason and espionage under U.S. law.

Will the current tyrannical actions of treasonous turncoats in our own government, like Biden, Obama, Pelosi, Harris, et al, lead to such a revolt?

In an ideal world Obama would be in a federal brig; Pelosi would also be there along with Biden. Obama is a criminal fraud, traitor and spy. Pelosi is complicit. She aided Obama in his treason as did Biden.

Furthermore, Kamala Harris has usurped the vice-presidency by fraud. All three people in line for or are in our highest offices are complicit with Obama’s treason, fraud and espionage against these United States.

How long are “We the People” going to sit back and watch this tyranny continue?

First try to change the circumstances in a peaceful manner. If after that it continues, then “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants” — Thomas Jefferson
Cf.:
The Post & Email does not publish hypothetical discussions of harm coming to any individual, whether in public or private life. We stridently oppose vitriol and any suggestion of violence in our discourse.
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Sounds like Laity is ready for another visit from his friends at the FBI or Secret Service.
bob

Post by bob »

Rondeau has baned the latest sock puppet of some jerk,* so there's relatively little commentary on Kerchner's "latest"; they're all in agreement. :towel:

Laity, unsurprisingly, is holding court in the comments section:
Laity wrote:Chester Arthur (#21) usurped the Presidency in 1881. That was a time when “We the People” actually cared about that fact. Chester Arthur was found out after he died however. Arthur burned HIS records. Obama sealed his. This has got to be curtailed. Obama’s usurpation of the Presidency has already led to very severe damage to our Republic. If it continues to go unabated this nation is doomed. The demise of the USA will occur from the inside out. Haley is the enemy. Anyone who knowingly usurps the Presidency or Vice-Presidency by fraud or force IS indeed a traitor.

I sued [Harris] in the U.S. Supreme Court demanding a Writ of Quo Warranto. The Supremes copped out by saying that I had “No standing” never addressing the merits of my case and continuing to ignore the Constitutional Law on this issue.

That conversation [about Obama's eligibility] has been ongoing since 2008. See my book: Imposters in the Oval Office, iUniverse Publishing (c)2018.

Since Obama usurped the Presidency by fraud during a time when this nation was at war, Obama became a Traitor and a spy under both the UCMJ and 18USC.

I personally sued all but Haley in the US Supreme Court., Pelosi, Biden, Harris, Cruz, Rubio, Jindal and Obama.

The Supremes, as usual, ignored their duty and failed to thwart the traitors. For that reason they all became complicit with their treason and espionage against the U.S.A.
:yawn:

* :whistle:
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

He lost me at Chester Arthur.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:30 pm He lost me at Chester Arthur.
Glad it wasn't just me. :confuzzled:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

I won't go through the entire Chester Arthur saga. Birthers think he was not eligible because his father was a British citizen. There were also contemporary rumors he was born in Canada and not Vermont.

Doc C wrote many articles on Arthur.
https://www.obamaconspiracy.org/?s=ches ... mit=Search
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Reality Check wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:44 am
I won't go through the entire Chester Arthur saga. Birthers think he was not eligible because his father was a British citizen. There were also contemporary rumors he was born in Canada and not Vermont.

Doc C wrote many articles on Arthur.
https://www.obamaconspiracy.org/?s=ches ... mit=Search
I know the Chester Arthur stuff. I just turned off after he said Chester Arthur. Been there. Done that. Over and over and over, to ages the of ages, etc.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:44 amI won't go through the entire Chester Arthur saga. Birthers think he was not eligible because his father was a British citizen. There were also contemporary rumors he was born in Canada and not Vermont.
This is what I find hi-larious: Back in his day, there were "doubts" whether Arthur was born in the United States. But no one from then doubted Arthur was ineligible because his father* was British. It was all about place of birth, and not his parents.

It is as if our birthers just invented that two-citizen-parent lie for Obama, and then retconned it to Arthur, to attempt to disclaim any racism.

* Arthur's mother was born in the United States, but under then-prevailing citizenship laws, she likely lost her U.S. citizenship when she married Arthur's father.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Oh no! Rev Dr Laity Esq sends a fresh new letter with bright new ideas to Kevin.

Is this is the beginning of Laity's new "PLAN B"? He sent all those letters, but of course, this is the 118th Congress now so he needs to start all over again.

I'm getting nervous; we've seen how effective Laity has been in the last (14) years.

Realist, what do you think? Do we need to :panic: yet?

Does anyone plan to tell Laity that the result of his letter is... Biden/Harris appear to be running again in 2024?"
'Are you with me?' Biden previews re-elect campaign at DNC" https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/0 ... h-00081194

Citizen to House Speaker: Obama, Harris Committed “Usurpation” by “Fraud”
4 hours ago
Did Obama achieve the presidency under false pretenses?

Kevin O. McCarthy
Speaker of the House
2468 Rayburn H.O.B.
Washington, D.C. 20515 February 3, 2023

Re: The Office of the Presidency
of the United States of America

Dear Mr. Speaker,

In the past (14) years I have contacted several of the former Speakers of the House with the following information. In 2008 Barack Obama usurped the Presidency, by fraud, during time of war. Barack Obama is not an Article II “Natural Born Citizen” and therefore was never eligible to be President of the United States. Like Chester Arthur in 1881, Obama fraudulently attained to the Office of the Presidency. Chester Arthur attained to both the Vice-Presidency as well as the Presidency. These usurpations were illegal under both Article II and the 12th Amendment.

Obama usurped the Presidency by fraud with the help of Nancy Pelosi and Joseph Biden, et al. At the current time Kamala Harris is in office illegally. She too is not an Article II Natural Born Citizen. Obama’s action to usurp the Presidency by fraud happened during a time in which this nation was at war. Obama’s fraud constitutes treason and espionage under U.S. Law.

Biden, Harris and Pelosi, et al, are complicit with Obama’s treason and espionage against the United States. In the past (14) years I have attempted to bring these usurpers, frauds, traitors and spies to justice. I have in the past filed a Petition for Writ of Quo Warranto against Kamala Harris in the DC Courts and SCOTUS. I have also sued Rubio, Cruz, Jindal and Obama in the courts.

I believe that because of these facts both Biden and Harris must step down from their respective offices immediately due to lack of constitutional bona-fides.

I further believe that these facts make YOU the actual President of the United States at this time. Please read my enclosed book “Imposters in the Oval Office”, iUniverse Publishing ©2018. I hope that you will take this information very seriously. Our nation’s very existence demands immediate attention to this matter of very grave national security.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

He forgotted to mention that at least 10 different courts across this great land of ours ruled that his stupid theory is stupid.

Because he thinks he is smarter than all the judges in the world, so his stupid theory ought to be the one that counts.

What a moron this dude is. All these years later, and he's still banging on the bars and yelling, "NO! I'M RIGHT! I'M RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING! BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

Kinda sad, except he's a stupid racist asshole, so the hell with him.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Racist Shithead Robert Laity wrote:I further believe that these facts make YOU the actual President of the United States at this time. Please read my enclosed book “Imposters in the Oval Office”, iUniverse Publishing ©2018. I hope that you will take this information very seriously. Our nation’s very existence demands immediate attention to this matter of very grave national security.
How could Kevin refuse that offer? I can see the headline now:
Speaker Kevin McCarthy wrote:Book written by a racist shithead from Tonawanda, NY says I am president.
bob

Post by bob »

Speaker Kevin McCarthy wrote:Book written by a racist shithead from Tonawanda, NY says I am president.
I've never seen McCarthy's birth certificate. :think:
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

bob wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:29 pm
I've never seen McCarthy's birth certificate. :think:
But but but … he's white!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Has this Congress already received their share of the Sheriff Kits :?: :twisted:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
Ted wrote:Unfortunately nothing is going to happen, the media nor Congress won’t even ask Harris if she’s holds or has held foreign. The only way something would happen is if Harris cast the deciding vote that directly affected Americans and gave them standing to sue.*
Laity wrote:Harris is in office illegally and does not have the authority of the Office of VP. Her acts are fraudulent and without legal weight.
Dude will never tire of his own voice.

* That's not how standing work; at all. But they're birthers.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Citizen to House Speaker: Obama, Harris Committed “Usurpation” by “Fraud”
P&E: McCarthy “Usurpation” Letter Sent to Media, Elected Reps, Others; 2 Responses Received:
A letter New York State citizen and registered voter Robert C. Laity wrote to Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy late last week alleging “usurpation by fraud” on the parts of Barack Hussein Obama and Kamala D. Harris has been sent to a number of elected officials, media outlets, grassroots organizations and private citizens as evidenced by emails forwarded to this writer by the author.

The entities Laity addressed in his email include the New York State Republican Party, the Geller Report, Congressman Brian Higgins, Eric Bolling of Newsmax, Sonoran News, the Citizens Commission on National Security (CCNS), Patriots Soapbox, New York State Assemblyman William Conrad, and others.

In December 2021, Laity completed a letter-writing campaign to all 535 members of Congress requesting that a constitutional amendment be introduced to define “natural born Citizen,” an issue which in 2010 U.S. Supreme Court Clarence Thomas acknowledged, albeit in a jocose fashion, the court was “evading.”

Out of more than a dozen recipients of Laity’s email containing the link to the published letter, he received a response from Conrad, representing New York’s 140th district and Laity specifically; and “Deacon” at the Rumble channel PatriotsSoapbox, who wrote that the letter will be discussed between Tuesday and Thursday on the 24-hour program.

Conrad’s reply email reads:
Conrad wrote: Dear Constituent:

Thank you for your email. As your State Assembly representative in the 140th District, I commit time and attention to any correspondence I receive from a district resident.

But as you might guess, our office hears from many people every day, which can make it difficult to reply immediately. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
An automated FOAD is newsworthy! :towel:

Bonus:
The Post & Email has contacted “Deacon” of Patriots Soapbox for more detail as to when Laity’s letter will be discussed.

Update, 2:01 p.m.: On Tuesday afternoon, we received the following from Randall Brink of Patriots Soapbox:
Brink wrote:I am very pleased to see that you are giving this matter some long-overdue attention in the media.

At present, I have no specific scheduling plans, however, I am working to get this issue much wider attention among people who care, or claim to care, about the U.S. Constitution. The subject situation is a direct threat to the security and sovereignty of the USA, and one that the founders specifically sought to obviate through the “Natural Born Citizen requirement. I will keep you copied on developments.
A personalized FOAD also is newsworthy! :towel: :towel:
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

bob wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:20 pm P&E:
A letter New York State citizen and registered voter Robert C. Laity wrote to Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy late last week alleging blah blah :crying: blah blah :crying: blah blah
Why didn't P&E also mention that Laity is an ignorant racist asshole? :confuzzled:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

I guess Laity couldn't figure out some thing better to do with his $310.... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:Of course this issue can and should be pursued on various “angles”. No one is “splitting hairs” with regard to what an NBC is. It has long been legally established law that an NBC IS “One born IN the United States to parents who are BOTH US Citizens themselves”. There are at least SEVEN US Supreme Court opinions that I and others have cited in their respective law briefs that affirm this fact.

What makes you think that “in our corrupt legal system” that you or anyone else would fare any better by “go[ing] after…the forged BC” or that no one has tried that already?

The trick is to KEEP pursuing the issue using any “angle” one can. Obama committed usurpation, treason, espionage and fraud. During a time of war no less. The courts have yet to remedy that fact. That means the courts are equallly responsible for the onslaught on this nation by traitors intent to destroy America.
So the courts are corrupt, as is the legislature. And of course the executive.

Leaving as the only remaining pure institution: the P&E's comments section. :towel:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:54 pm P&E comment:
Laity wrote:Of course this issue can and should be pursued on various “angles”. No one is “splitting hairs” with regard to what an NBC is. It has long been legally established law that an NBC IS “One born IN the United States to parents who are BOTH US Citizens themselves”. There are at least SEVEN US Supreme Court opinions that I and others have cited in their respective law briefs that affirm this fact.

What makes you think that “in our corrupt legal system” that you or anyone else would fare any better by “go[ing] after…the forged BC” or that no one has tried that already?

The trick is to KEEP pursuing the issue using any “angle” one can. Obama committed usurpation, treason, espionage and fraud. During a time of war no less. The courts have yet to remedy that fact. That means the courts are equallly responsible for the onslaught on this nation by traitors intent to destroy America.
So the courts are corrupt, as is the legislature. And of course the executive.

Leaving as the only remaining pure institution: the P&E's comments section. :towel:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
Ed Sunderland wrote:The natural-born citizen clause is viewed by the RNC that I deal with locally as a non-important part of an election. Given that, I continue to source more information that bolsters the Law of Nations’ written definition of a natural-born citizen ” In fact, the Georgetown Law Journal” issued a study referencing the Law of Nations and its influence in crafting of the US Constitution. The following is the synopsis. *
The Law of Nations and the Crafting of the Constitution

https://www.law.georgetown.edu/georgeto ... tution.pdf

Finally, in Part III, we turn to the handful of early Supreme Court decisions that Professors Bellia and Clark marshal on behalf of their theory that the Constitution directed the courts to apply the law of nations as a means of defending the federal political branches’ discretion in foreign affairs. The paucity of evidence they cite in support of their theory is, in itself, surprising. More importantly, a close reading of these cases suggests a more straightforward conclusion: the courts believed they were duty-bound to apply the law of nations in cases in which it supplied the relevant rule of decision because the law of nations was the law of the land.10

In section 212, Vatel wrote. “The natives, or natural-born citizens, are the children born of parents, who are citizens, in the country.”
Laity wrote:Thank you for the link to the Georgetown Law Journal. In the broader scope of established constitutional law on this subject I can assure you that a “natural born citizen” of the U.S. IS incontrovertibly “one born in the United States to parents who are both U.S. Citizens themselves”.
LAITY ASSURED IT, THAT SETTLES IT! :smoking:

These ejiots never read past the synopsis, and they are still stuck on the nonsense that the Constitution's reference to "law of nations" meant Vattel's book (which they misinterpret). Vattel is scarcely mentioned in that law review article, and then there's this footnote:
Golove and Hulsebosch wrote: It was widely agreed that the law of nations was comprised of a combination of natural law and customary law principles. The natural law principles were rooted in so-called natural reason and were referred to as the necessary law of nations. In contrast, the customary law of nations was based on the consent of states and included both their customary usages, to which they had tacitly consented, and their conventional agreements (that is, their treaties). Another important category was the voluntary law of nations, which was sometimes classified as part of the natural law and sometimes as part of the customary law of nations. See EMMERICH DE VATTEL, THE LAW OF NATIONS intro., § 7, at 70 (Bela´ Kapossy & Richard Whatmore eds., 2008) (1757) (discussing the necessary law of nations); id., intro., § 21, at 75–76 (discussing the voluntary law of nations); id., intro., §§ 24–27, at 77–79 (discussing the customary and conventional law of nations).
:doh:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:C-Span hung up on me, on live TV, when I broached the subject of Obama’s fraud.
:rotflmao: :thumbsup: :towel:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Citizen Contacts Former White House Physician, Now Congressman, on Biden’s Health:
Laity wrote:Re: The mental incapacity of President Joseph B. Biden

Dear Congressman Jackson,

I am writing you to discuss your recent comments regarding Joseph Biden which were made on Fox News yesterday on February 28, 2023. You suggested that Joseph Biden is the victim of “Elder Abuse” and that his wife should be “ashamed of herself’ for putting him through the rigors of the presidency.

I share your concerns. I wanted to apprise you that a formal complaint of elder abuse regarding Joseph Biden’s health and welfare was
filed by me with [ . . . ] the D.C. Department of Aging and Community Living on February 10, 2022. That department informed me that the proper authority for registering such complaints on behalf of the President was with Health and Human Services. Subsequently, I elevated my complaint to Admiral “Rachel” Levine, Asst. Secretary of Health on February 14, 2022. He* did not respond to me when I asked for a status report.

I then apprised Secretary of H.H.S. Xavier Becerra on April 22, 2022 of the inaction of Admiral Levine regarding my formal complaint. I ask that you further investigate this matter. President Biden is clearly compromised both cognitively and physically. He may very well be a victim of “elder abuse”.
What will Laity ever do when Jackson also shrouds him?

* Maybe you shouldn't misgender people if you want them to take you seriously, Dr. Laity, Esq.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”