Biden impeachment inquiry

Let's get back to normalcy. Does normalcy fit into your schedule?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Boy, what another :shit: show today. Dems are all in on getting Roodles in front of the Oversight Committee, and the Rs are trying might hard to stop that idea in stopping that in its tracks.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

AOC just rocked the house down IMHO. Very pointedly made that the only witnesses in the room were under oath (unlike the committee members) and that those four witnesses were not FACT witnesses to any specific "crime".
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:42 pm AOC just rocked the house down IMHO. Very pointedly made that the only witnesses in the room were under oath (unlike the committee members) and that those four witnesses were not FACT witnesses to any specific "crime".
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Thanks rda. Oh, can I just say what hack Turley is?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

https://www.threads.net/@senfettermanpa ... xvYyf_OedL
Senator John Fetterman (@senfettermanpa) on Threads

This morning, I directed my staff to deliver a gift to congratulate and salute Representative Comer and his Team America™️ squad as they embark on their historic impeachment journey.

fetterman01.jpg
fetterman01.jpg (184.27 KiB) Viewed 956 times
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

:lol: Hoodie man has got jokes!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:31 am
No Lie with Brian Tyler Cohen @NoLieWithBTC wrote: And there you have it. Republicans’ OWN witness just now: “I do not believe that the current evidence would support articles of impeachment.”
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

When I listen to these Republicans, I despair for the nation. I really do.
raison de arizona

:lol:
The Recount @therecount wrote: Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-VA) at Biden impeachment inquiry hearing: “Shouldn’t we be concerned about all those Biden Towers…where foreign partnerships were formed…?”

Witness: “If there were such things as Biden buildings…”

Connolly: “Was there anyone who did have them?”
raison de arizona

Lying liars that lie.
Matthew Gertz @MattGertz wrote: GOP screenshot left, full context right.

Jim Biden appears to be telling Hunter that he will try to convince Joe Biden to pay Hunter's alimony, and the GOP is spinning it into Jim saying Joe would help with their businesses.
Acyn @Acyn wrote: AOC: That screenshot of what appeared to be a text message was a fabricated image. It was a fabricated image, I don't know where it came from, I don't know if it was staff of the committee,
raison de arizona

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:26 pm Boy, what another :shit: show today. Dems are all in on getting Roodles in front of the Oversight Committee, and the Rs are trying might hard to stop that idea in stopping that in its tracks.
Grant Stern  @grantstern wrote: Rep. Jamie Raskin just moved the House GOP's Impeachment Inquiry to subpoena Rudy Giuliani and @levparnas for direct eye-witness testimony about their main allegations against President Joe Biden.

Republicans just voted 20-19 to TABLE THE MOTION, keeping the key witnesses away!
raison de arizona

She's great. :thumbsup:
HawaiiDelilah™ 🟦 #MauiStrong @HawaiiDelilah wrote: 🔥🔥🔥 I am not sure anyone can do better than this platinum-level righteous fabulousness by @JasmineForUS as she eviscerates the Biden Impeachment Inquiry 🔥🔥🔥

Lord, give this woman some champagne for destroying the GOP's asshattery. Watch & learn:
raison de arizona

Where is the mountain of evidence?
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Cavuto: For the better part of six hours, I have been following these hearings, talk an hour off to do my fox business show earlier today. I don't know what was achieved… None or the witnesses provided any proof for impeachment
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

...because there isn't any.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:23 pm She's great. :thumbsup:
HawaiiDelilah™ 🟦 #MauiStrong @HawaiiDelilah wrote: 🔥🔥🔥 I am not sure anyone can do better than this platinum-level righteous fabulousness by @JasmineForUS as she eviscerates the Biden Impeachment Inquiry 🔥🔥🔥

Lord, give this woman some champagne for destroying the GOP's asshattery. Watch & learn:
Biden needs to fast track this young lady into the AG seat.... :daydreaming:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

:lol:
Brian Cardone 🏴‍☠️🇺🇦 @cardon_brian wrote: Gerry Connolly (D-VA) with some serious hocus-pocus reverse psychology trickery right here. Watch how he turns the table on the sham MAGA Republicans impeachment inquiry. Nice work congressman!! #wtpBlue #DemVoice1 #DemsAct
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:25 pm Where is the mountain of evidence?
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Cavuto: For the better part of six hours, I have been following these hearings, talk an hour off to do my fox business show earlier today. I don't know what was achieved… None or the witnesses provided any proof for impeachment
What was achieved was just what they set out to do, distract from the ongoing prosecutions of TFG and distract the House from the urgent task of working on a budget.

Once again, we see proof that the R's have absolutely no interest in governing and are obsessed with "owning the libs". This :shit: show is just intended to be red meat for the MAGA base.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

republicans are interested in ruling; they have no interest in governing, and have not in a long time.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

How is Cavuto still on Fox? He's far too sensible, especially for a Republican.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:29 pm How is Cavuto still on Fox? He's far too sensible, especially for a Republican.
He's actually one of the very few legitimate news persons on the network...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:29 pm How is Cavuto still on Fox? He's far too sensible, especially for a Republican.
They need a few sensible people on the network to get the Audience mad so the Audiance can get the Dopamine hit when the others "destroy" those ideas.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

OMG, Jasmine Crockett!!!1!
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

I REALLY like her......God I wish there was the equivalent of Prime Ministers Question Time with that lady leading the questions.....
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Rep Crockett is a force of nature. Bravo!

Return to “Biden Administration”