Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Anna von Strudel de la Pop Tart AKA von Reitz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
realist

Re: Anna von Strudel de la Pop Tart AKA von Reitz

Post by realist »

:rotflmao:

Her screed reminds me of those Nigerian scams I receive by email on occasion.
Image X 4
Image X 32
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Wow, Judge Anna has raised the stakes here. Selling useless forms to idiots is one thing, but pretending to be a bank tends to attract the attention of federal regulators. Either she's desperate, thinks she's bulletproof, or has lost the good sense she once had to stay away from real trouble. (SEE ALSO: Doucette, Bruce; renunciation of).
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

TheNewSaint wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:55 pm Wow, Judge Anna has raised the stakes here. Selling useless forms to idiots is one thing, but pretending to be a bank tends to attract the attention of federal regulators. Either she's desperate, thinks she's bulletproof, or has lost the good sense she once had to stay away from real trouble. (SEE ALSO: Doucette, Bruce; renunciation of).
Doucette got popped at the state level, no? I could be wrong, but that's what I recall.

But yeah, good point.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I'm in. Where do I send my Re, my Dinar and my crumpled up Zimbabwe currency, and US Confederate money?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

... and don't ferget yer dong. :blackeye:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Foggy wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:14 pm ... and don't ferget yer dong. :blackeye:
After further study and a deep dive of market analysis I have decided to continue holding my dong.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

TheNewSaint wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:55 pm Wow, Judge Anna has raised the stakes here. Selling useless forms to idiots is one thing, but pretending to be a bank tends to attract the attention of federal regulators. Either she's desperate, thinks she's bulletproof, or has lost the good sense she once had to stay away from real trouble. (SEE ALSO: Doucette, Bruce; renunciation of).
Methinks this will go to the same level as her previous scam, the "Living Law Firm." She has been hawking its imaginary successes for years, but she hasn't actually done any fake lawyering that would get her in trouble for Unauthorized Practice of Law like Florida man Ronnie Davis and his little "Bear's Law Firm" cult-like group.

The "Living Law Firm" has no web site or other documentary presence, and pretend judge Anna has sent random crank letters to the Pope, the CJCS, the White House and a few other places, but has never posted anything that purports to be a court filing. She also made it quite clear that the "Living Law Firm" was all about doing some sort of majick on some sort of higher plane, rather than helping individuals with their specific problems. In other words, if you were looking to pretend judge Anna to help with your foreclosure, sorry, it ain't happening. But if you wanted to donate so that the heavens would realign and all foreclosures would somehow be reverwed in one mighty stroke of a judicial pen, then go right ahead.

So I'm sure that the pretend bank will remain a figment of her imagination, where she can't get into actual trouble for the foreseeable future. If people start questioning whether it is going to happen, I'm sure she'll craft a string of excuses that will keep the scam grinding along as long as possible. All of them are likely to be rooted in "my helpers were pretending wrong and we need more money to start over with people who will pretend properly."
johnpcapitalist

Speaking of sending lengthy missives to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, pretend judge Anna published a real stemwinder over the weekend. It's probably the least focused and most clinically deranged piece of word salad I've seen from her in a while. http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/06/mili ... viors.html

It starts off by mocking those who think the military will save them from all those libruls out there who win elections, not just Biden over Trump, but in other countries as well. That's rich, given how many articles pretend judge Anna has written over the years to the CJCS, various provost marshals and others asking them to overthrow democracy that she doesn't like. Clearly, consistency is not a major priority for Anna.

Of course, the point of the whole rambling exercise is to get people to sign up for her pretend government and send moar money.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Damn....

That is some weapons grade crazy there...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Pop Tart calling it Basel 3 is like DL2XIT saying 2 Corinthians walk into a bar.

Why is Pop Tart so anxious about this when it's been around since 2009?
Basel III is a 2009 international regulatory accord that introduced a set of reforms designed to mitigate risk within the international banking sector, by requiring banks to maintain proper leverage ratios and keep certain levels of reserve capital on hand.
Basel III Definition - Investopedia
And she's giving her PayPal and providing an address:
PayPal: avannavon@gmail.com
Mail: Anna Maria Riezinger
Box 520994
Big Lake, Alaska 99652
The Global Family Bank is not "public" yet and not on the internet yet. Please understand this and remain calm and upbeat. Keep checking my articles daily for news and instructions.
Those setting up National Trade Banks need to contact me via email with the subject line "National Trade Bank". Those seeking to cash in court judgements and transfer assets, please use the email subject line "Asset Transfer". Please withhold inquiries about getting individual accounts for now. You will get instructions. Soon.
Let's keep an eye on this grift, PayPal won't allow pretend banking on their platform. Maybe we should PayPal her $1.00 and then alert PayPal, the Federal Reserve Board (FRB), the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. If we do, she should thank us, it will give her a wonderful opportunity to show everyone how powerful Anna and the Bank of Love really is.

The Police Got Involved After a Man Put Cheese Between Pop-Tarts
By James ChrismanPublished on 11/16/2017 at 2:57 PM

Innovation is a messy process. You're gonna have some false starts before you get to the good stuff. To reach Netflix, our fore-parents suffered through Betamax. Only time will tell whether what happened on the internet last week was a false start or the beginning of a revolution, but the American cuisine will reckon with this dish for decades: the American cheese and strawberry Pop-Tart sandwich.

This act of culinary desperation was committed when the only ingredients Iowa State University sophomore Chris Jorgensen had access to were the beloved toaster pastry and the iconic pseudo-cheese product. As we all must, he did what he had to do. After doing so, he realized he'd struck social media gold and posted a picture of what you could probably call a sandwich to Twitter with the caption, “You ain’t from Iowa if you never had one of these.”

Jorgensen later stressed that the cheese was meant to be a joke (though he did take a bite). “I did not put cheese on a Pop-Tart with the intent of eating it as a snack I would enjoy,” Jorgensen told MUNCHIES. This means he did it for us, which makes him a martyr and a hero, if you squint a bit.

The Iowa State University police department took notice and did what they had to do, for all of us: They tweeted at Jorgensen, telling him, "You're under arrest."
https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/p ... ich-police
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Mr. Anna (king of the US or something) fired Dingis (no idea who that is but seims like he is a pretend Marshal). She also has a very long rant about vaccines on her FB page - makes no sense of course.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (65.96 KiB) Viewed 3579 times
Here is what google says about Dingis - I didn't look very much at who this dude is cuz I don't care.
https://www.newschannel10.com/story/101 ... e-militia/
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:30 am Mr. Anna (king of the US or something) fired Dingis (no idea who that is but seims like he is a pretend Marshal). She also has a very long rant about vaccines on her FB page - makes no sense of course. Capture.JPG
Here is what google says about Dingis - I didn't look very much at who this dude is cuz I don't care.
He's got a rather appropriate name for an Anna disciple I'll give him that. Sounds to me like standard Sovcits eating each other situation. He drank a little too deep of the flvr-aid and decided to start "making some REAL changes around here!" which is something the successful grifters NEVER want to hear because it draws unwanted eyes. I'd guess Anna and her hubby just want to cut ties before he becomes the next Schaeffer Cox and the authorities are looking into groups he affiliated with who might be up to questionable activities.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
johnpcapitalist

Baidn wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:31 am
scirreeve wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:30 am Mr. Anna (king of the US or something) fired Dingis (no idea who that is but seims like he is a pretend Marshal). She also has a very long rant about vaccines on her FB page - makes no sense of course. Capture.JPG
He's got a rather appropriate name for an Anna disciple I'll give him that. Sounds to me like standard Sovcits eating each other situation. He drank a little too deep of the flvr-aid and decided to start "making some REAL changes around here!" which is something the successful grifters NEVER want to hear because it draws unwanted eyes. I'd guess Anna and her hubby just want to cut ties before he becomes the next Schaeffer Cox and the authorities are looking into groups he affiliated with who might be up to questionable activities.
I think pretend judge Anna is pretty good at keeping away from activities that cross the line. She talks a good game, like her recent missives about setting up a pretend financial system. Like her pretend law firm from a while ago, there's no web presence or anything resembling a platform to commit actual crimes. And she made it very clear that her pretend law firm was all about doing global magic things that would make everyone free, but you shouldn't come bother her for help with SovCit magic to get out of your mortgage (a mistake that put Anthony Troy Williams away for the next few decades).

I suspect that pretend judge Anna knows that actually deploying her new motley crew of pretend marshals would result in exactly one mission before they all get arrested and shut down, just like when the last pretend marshal group tried to get one of their buddies sprung from jail in New Mexico back in 2016 or 2017 with SovCit paperwork and they all got arrested in a fumbling disaster that probably had the cops involved shaking with laughter. The pretend marshal delusion dissipated pretty quickly when they saw how quickly and easily a bunch of cosplayers were outmaneuvered by people with actual training and legal authority.

We had a great thread on the case of the four pretend marshals on Fogbow 1.0, but it got munched. Here's a good Wonkette article with an overview and some links to news stories: https://www.wonkette.com/sovereign-citi ... ainst-both
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

PayPal: avannavon@gmail.com
Mail: Anna Maria Riezinger
Box 520994
Big Lake, Alaska 99652
The Global Family Bank is not "public" yet and not on the internet yet. Please understand this and remain calm and upbeat. Keep checking my articles daily for news and instructions.
Those setting up National Trade Banks need to contact me via email with the subject line "National Trade Bank". Those seeking to cash in court judgements and transfer assets, please use the email subject line "Asset Transfer". Please withhold inquiries about getting individual accounts for now. You will get instructions. Soon.
Send your deposits to my home address! Accounts will be available later.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I also see that Anna is getting into the secondary market for false liens:
Those seeking to cash in court judgements and transfer assets
I've seen a lot of variants of this scheme. Someone makes a phony lien against someone, takes it to a phony court and gets a phony judgment. A phony bank then offers to "cash in" the phony judgment. The phony bank pays phony money, which they claim has value because it's "backed" by the value of this and other phony liens.

And yes, Judge Anna is flying too close to the sun with this. In addition to the obvious flaws in this scheme, she's overlooking a massive one: it will get out of her control. She may be willing to play pretend bank with someone else's pretend court, and send pointy-headed diktats from her volcano-shaped lair in Big Lake, Alaska. But if their pretend court decides to be a lot more real than Anna's comfortable with, she's going along for the ride. Once she's issued quasi-official paperwork claiming to validate someone else's phony lien, she can't just dismiss them from her imaginary world. Though it will be fun to watch her try.
:popcorn:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Of course, Anna needs a fake bank. I assume the IRS would be watching and grabbing some cash she might have in a real back to pay off her's and President for Life hubby's back taxes.
101010 :towel:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

On a side note, their property was sold on a Tax LID Foreclosure last fall ($33K which probably means they have not paid taxes on it in years). They somehow were able to save it from a regular foreclosure at some point.
101010 :towel:
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:54 am

I think pretend judge Anna is pretty good at keeping away from activities that cross the line. She talks a good game, like her recent missives about setting up a pretend financial system. Like her pretend law firm from a while ago, there's no web presence or anything resembling a platform to commit actual crimes. And she made it very clear that her pretend law firm was all about doing global magic things that would make everyone free, but you shouldn't come bother her for help with SovCit magic to get out of your mortgage (a mistake that put Anthony Troy Williams away for the next few decades).

I suspect that pretend judge Anna knows that actually deploying her new motley crew of pretend marshals would result in exactly one mission before they all get arrested and shut down, just like when the last pretend marshal group tried to get one of their buddies sprung from jail in New Mexico back in 2016 or 2017 with SovCit paperwork and they all got arrested in a fumbling disaster that probably had the cops involved shaking with laughter. The pretend marshal delusion dissipated pretty quickly when they saw how quickly and easily a bunch of cosplayers were outmaneuvered by people with actual training and legal authority.

We had a great thread on the case of the four pretend marshals on Fogbow 1.0, but it got munched. Here's a good Wonkette article with an overview and some links to news stories: https://www.wonkette.com/sovereign-citi ... ainst-both
Thanks for the link :) will make for some good reading today when the job gets boring. Sounds like one of the few real legal things she managed to learn might be the "no reasonable person would believe this" defense. A little sad for the rubes she preys on that she's allowed to keep doing it essentially based on the idea that you can never fully protect the stupid; so if the grift is astoundingly obvious it's ok.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Question - If Anna takes these "asset transfers" and declares them to the IRS as income, would the IRS even go after her? She could claim these were personal gifts as people were told her "bank" was not operationg yet. And never did operate, so thanks for the gifts, marks!
Hic sunt dracones
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Suranis wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:09 am Question - If Anna takes these "asset transfers" and declares them to the IRS as income, would the IRS even go after her? She could claim these were personal gifts as people were told her "bank" was not operationg yet. And never did operate, so thanks for the gifts, marks!
The IRS might not go after her, if she declared the income and paid the appropriate tax on it.

But other prosecutorial agencies, such as the DOJ or the State of Alaska, might go after her for fraud. When I give my money to a bank, I expect that, someday, it will be returned to me. In your scenario, that would not be the case, if she kept it for herself. Declaring it as income and paying tax would seem to me to be a fairly clear indication that she never intended to return the money.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

noblepa wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:25 am
Suranis wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:09 am Question - If Anna takes these "asset transfers" and declares them to the IRS as income, would the IRS even go after her? She could claim these were personal gifts as people were told her "bank" was not operationg yet. And never did operate, so thanks for the gifts, marks!
The IRS might not go after her, if she declared the income and paid the appropriate tax on it.

But other prosecutorial agencies, such as the DOJ or the State of Alaska, might go after her for fraud. When I give my money to a bank, I expect that, someday, it will be returned to me. In your scenario, that would not be the case, if she kept it for herself. Declaring it as income and paying tax would seem to me to be a fairly clear indication that she never intended to return the money.
I think that's what I'd heard referred to as a "drug dealers W-2" (someone more knowledgeable can maybe confirm or deny) since there has to be a way for someone to declare income even if it's illegal without incriminating themselves. As far as the actual fraud charges that would require a criminal complaint I think, which unfortunately most of her marks would be too stupid to do it
johnpcapitalist

Pretend judge Anna has been busy the last few weeks.

Starting with some ruminations on physics:

http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/06/no-f ... nsion.html
No Fifth Dimension
By Anna Von Reitz

First of all, there are no "dimensions". There is just one ever-expanding non-delimited morphogenic information field. Period. No "fifth dimension" to go to. Second, there is no "time". Time is nothing but a cataloguing system, like index cards. The characteristic of the information field that we are trying to express as "time" is actually "place" within the information field. Third, our mathematics is hopelessly imprecise and wrong-headed. As a result of our math being incorrect, everything else is incorrect-- and we can't get straight until that fundamental flaw is addressed. This means that our language and our science and everything else, including our thinking process, is more or less fubar, too.
This apparently means that the bankers are corrupt and that fiat money is worthless. The US military is actually controlled by the Brits. Dr. Fauci developed the vaccine as part of his evil eugenics plot. Oh, and send money.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/06/your ... tions.html

Next, the creation of pretend judge Anna's pretend global banking system is apparently going just peachy!
Trade Bank Committees are forming all over the world and people are quickly answering the call. More than a dozen countries are ready to charter their own international trade bank, but having identified people with the correct political standing to act as Founders, and having found competent volunteers to act as bank stewards, fiduciaries, comptrollers, and directors, many of these Trade Bank Committees are stymied by the prospect of writing and issuing an International Trade Bank Charter, and still more are struggling over forming a wholly-owned commercial bank subsidiary.

We have templated a basic charter that covers both bases, so now all that the various International Trade Bank Committees need to do is send us some basic information, we'll enter it into the template, and send back a charter ready for signatures.
Want all the prestige of being a wealthy "international banker" but don't know where to start? Simple! With our one-page form, you too can operate just like a corporate bank, but with money backed with "real assets," instead of just storing eeebil fiat money that is nothing but made up nonsense.

Worried about pesky regulations that could see you in jail for operating a financial institution without minimum capital requirements, regulatory oversight, and all those burdensome rules. Pretend judge Anna will reassure you that "banking, like law, is an occupation of common right ---and is not and never has been licensed on the land and soil jurisdiction of any country." That's right: the banks you and I use are all under admiralty law, and her pretend bank is exempt!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of financial institutions, pretend judge Anna realizes that putting only three companies out of business will solve the world's woes. And of course, the only one who can do it is Pope Francis, who is secretly the CEO in charge of all the world's companies. So here's another letter to His Holiness instructing him on what he should do. Too bad she doesn't sign this one "Jesus' fiduciar on Earth" as she has many of her previous missives to the curia:

http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/06/to-p ... ms_23.html
The highest form of law is Ecclesiastical Law. Most of the people who live and breathe on this planet don't know that, but it is nonetheless true. This is because as The Law of the Air, it governs intellectual property-- the entire realm of energy (labor), ideas, copyrights, patents, trademarks, doctrines, and yes, religious beliefs.

And the Pope has a unique role and position within the hierarchy of the Ecclesiastical Law --- he is the Supreme Arbiter and Sacred Steward ultimately responsible and empowered to liquidate any corporation on Earth which is found to be operating in an "unlawful" manner. This is ultimately not part of his Sacred Office, but results from the fact that all these corporate business structures -- C Corps, S Corps, Foundations, Trusts, Cooperatives, etc., have been defined by and created by the Roman Curia.

So, here are the three men who need to be contacted, and the names of the corporations which need to be liquidated for cause: Larry Fink, Joseph Hooley, and Mortimer Buckley are the CEO's responsible, respectively, for BlackRock, Inc., State Street, Inc., and the Vanguard Group, Inc. These are all giant investment funds and financial securities brokerage companies and they stand at the center of the worldwide economic debacle, including the medical malfeasance and genocide by vaccine that is ongoing. Liquidate them and return majority interest to the people who actually built the companies and institutions that these corporations are now ruthlessly manipulating to create a massive worldwide genocide aimed at killing their creditors.
------------------------------------------

There are plenty more articles in the hopper, but I'll get to some of them in a couple of days as they're all around a central theme, and there are tons of laughs to be had.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Anna writes like she's on drugs... but really lame drugs. She writes likes she mixes NyQuil and Bud Light.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Has Strudel of Alaska hooked up with Queen Romana Didulo of Canada yet? They would be a powerhouse. Although with her GoFundMe, Queen Romana has already left Strudel in the dust. Maybe Pop Tart would accept being a Princess in Didulo's Royal Court?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Ha - I looked at her page last night for the 1st time in a couple of months. Saw that James had fired some TX folks named Dingus and Kim.
James Clinton Belcher, Head of State
The United States of America
My first thought was that Kim was Kim Possible who Anna has ranted about before. Nope - some other Kim. Looked for Dingus and found some singer but not sure if it is the same Dingus. Didn't post cuz I wasn't sure WTF this was about and who the players were.

Tonight Anna (not James) fired some guy from Hawaii named Joshua Gandy. It is all too krazy for me.

Return to “Other weirdos”