Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Anna von Strudel de la Pop Tart AKA von Reitz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Re: Anna von Strudel de la Pop Tart AKA von Reitz

Post by johnpcapitalist »

I read pretend judge Anna's drivel so you don't have to.

Apparently, we have more people pretending wrong. This time, not only are people pretending wrong, but they're doing so while drunk, so pretend judge Anna must fire them from her pretend government. People have to remember that if you're going to be in pretend judge Anna's pretend government organization, there are lots of little details that you have to master on how to pretend properly, so being drunk really gets in the way. http://www.paulstramer.net/2022/03/what ... s-and.html
What to Do With Name-Calling, Drunks, and Do-Nothing Coordinators

Lately, all across the country, but especially in Ohio, there have been incidents of name-calling and unsubstantiated accusations made against Assembly Members. All this interpersonal stuff has a tendency to get dragged across my desk and I don't have time to play School Marm for grown up kids.

Let me repeat---- the Federation works with whoever and whatever each State sends us in terms of Coordinators. If you have a do-nothing incompetent serving as Coordinator, it's up to you to find additional people to stand up as Coordinators and get the job done. Find someone competent to volunteer, contact us to have them vetted and trained, and carry on. Any dead weight will man up or move on, and in either case, you can solve your own problem. It's your State, your future, your Assembly. It's all up to each one of you.

As for drunks, they have to be dealt with. They are everywhere, in every possible position and circumstance. It's up to us as adults to recognize when someone has been drinking or drugging and know that they are not acting responsibly when they come to an Assembly function three sheets to the wind. If you have someone acting as an Assembly Officer who engages in this sort of behavior, they need to be replaced. That's the long and short of it. Assembly Officers are in very responsible positions and if they can't be responsible about such basic choices in life, they certainly can't meet the demands of an Assembly office. Find someone else to serve.

Most of the incidents we've had of insults and name-calling have occurred when individuals were imbibing and let the booze or drugs talk for them. You may recall our forceful removal of the Hawaii Coordinator, because he couldn't or wouldn't control his drinking and the name-calling and unsubstantiated accusations he made against others whenever he got lit up. I wish I could say this was a unique circumstance, but it's not. The ravages of alcohol and drug-addiction that harm our whole nation will harm our Assemblies, too, if you stand by and allow these behaviors to run rampant.

If you have problems with drunks or druggies or people who simply cannot maintain a decent level of civility and decorum, you all know what needs to be done. So do it. Confront the offender, don't come running to me. I am not standing there in your State --- you are. And you are all presumed to be responsible adults until proven otherwise. This is your Assembly. You have to learn how to operate it, set standards for it, set goals, organize people and materials, make plans, and solve problems.

And please don't quit. I didn't quit. Life doesn't count if you quit, and if you let booze and bastards win, you don't have much to look forward to. So for your own sakes, have the strength of character and will to stand up when others try to beat you down, when they question your motives, when they call you names, when they berate you as a fool, when they stomp on your dreams. There isn't anyone here at the Federation who hasn't suffered worse.
So not only is the head of the Ohio pretend government a drunk, but he's misbehaving enough so that people don't want to pretend with Anna any more. And presumably they're not sending in donatons as a result. Ohio is about the 12th state in pretend judge Anna's pretend government that has been fired in the last year (literally). So about 1/4 of her pretend government groups (if they're all actually up and running) have needed new management. Doesn't say much about her management ability.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Thx JohnP.

The high crime of Pretending While Under Influence must be eradicated from the Untied States of Anna! The Lord Pretender so sayeth, so shall it be!

Surely now Judge Anna must convene a Superior Uppermost Top Court Of Cassation to ensure the democratic will of the gods, the popes, the patriarchs and the galactic overlords (as dictated to their one true prophet, Anna of Alaska) is enacted fully and correctly!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

This line, by itself, really makes me laugh:
What to Do With Name-Calling, Drunks, and Do-Nothing Coordinators
It amuses me that Judge Anna thinks this needs to be explained at length. But when you've never worked a day in your life, I guess organizational politics can seem like a new and exciting field.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

I'd think it's a little telling if everyone drawn to my exciting new leadership opportunity has a serious substance abuse problem....
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
johnpcapitalist

Baidn wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:02 am I'd think it's a little telling if everyone drawn to my exciting new leadership opportunity has a serious substance abuse problem....
From "Life of Brian," when Brian is trying to join the People's Front of Judea:
Reg: If you want to join the People's Front of Judea, you have to really hate the Romans.

Brian: I do!

Reg: Oh yeah, how much?

Brian: A lot!

Reg: Right, you're in.
You kind of have to take what you get as far as candidates when the organization you're joining is based on such a delusional foundation. Remember, the whole point of the thing is to bring forth a government based on pretend judge Anna's belief that there are multiple constitutions operating in secret, that the Pope controls all corporations, that the US government is owned by a corporation called the "United States of America Corporation" incorporated in Scotland 100 years ago, and that her husband is the hereditary king of the US. The number of people that are willing to swallow all this nonsense in the name of Freedumb has got to be pretty low.
Sam the Centipede

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:38 am :snippity: The number of people that are willing to swallow all this nonsense in the name of Freedumb has got to be pretty low.
It amazes me that Anna has any followers! Her nonsense is turgid, she doesn't promise great wealth or power to her disciples, her assemblies are fora for lauding her wisdom, she throws verbal vitriol at any acolytes who stray from The One True Party Of Anna. Where's the fun in that?

That said, the other quasi-legal quasi-gurus of quasi-government such as John Darash/Vidurek, Cindy Kay Currier, (the late) :David-Wynn: Miller and the rest share most of those attributes, so the idiots and marks don't have a well-stocked catalog to choose from.
johnpcapitalist

Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:38 pm
johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:38 am :snippity: The number of people that are willing to swallow all this nonsense in the name of Freedumb has got to be pretty low.
It amazes me that Anna has any followers! Her nonsense is turgid, she doesn't promise great wealth or power to her disciples, her assemblies are fora for lauding her wisdom, she throws verbal vitriol at any acolytes who stray from The One True Party Of Anna. Where's the fun in that?

That said, the other quasi-legal quasi-gurus of quasi-government such as John Darash/Vidurek, Cindy Kay Currier, (the late) :David-Wynn: Miller and the rest share most of those attributes, so the idiots and marks don't have a well-stocked catalog to choose from.
I think they gravitate to pretend judge Anna over the others you mentioned because she can actually write and spell. Vidurek's stuff is correctly spelled but the documents are so voluminous that I'm sure none of his followers read them in detail. They just assume that he knows what he's doing. Pretend judge Anna writes much shorter pieces and people can actually make it through them without dying of boredom. It's telling that the David: Wynn-Miller acolytes these days don't actually attempt to write in his pretend language (which looks like COBOL to us old programmers). They sprinkle some of it in their documents, but not much. Certainly not enough to get the majic words to work for realz. And Cindy Currier doesn't write stuff, but her videos make "I'm dealing with a loon" hairs on the back of the necks of all but the dimmest poots bristle, so most people realize she's a live one to be avoided.

Pretend judge Anna is boring when she speaks, but can string together sentences effectively when she's talking, and actually has a point, unlike poots that free associate for an hour or two on a Facebook livestream. So people are more likely to follow her... At least until they experience the wrath of Anna for anyone pretending the least bit off her script.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:38 am
Baidn wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:02 am I'd think it's a little telling if everyone drawn to my exciting new leadership opportunity has a serious substance abuse problem....
From "Life of Brian," when Brian is trying to join the People's Front of Judea:
Reg: If you want to join the People's Front of Judea, you have to really hate the Romans.

Brian: I do!

Reg: Oh yeah, how much?

Brian: A lot!

Reg: Right, you're in.
You kind of have to take what you get as far as candidates when the organization you're joining is based on such a delusional foundation. Remember, the whole point of the thing is to bring forth a government based on pretend judge Anna's belief that there are multiple constitutions operating in secret, that the Pope controls all corporations, that the US government is owned by a corporation called the "United States of America Corporation" incorporated in Scotland 100 years ago, and that her husband is the hereditary king of the US. The number of people that are willing to swallow all this nonsense in the name of Freedumb has got to be pretty low.
74,222,960 last time we counted...
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

The bridge sniper dude also thinks that Anna is nutz. I don't know why I engage with the poots but they seim to kinda like the pretend me (at least the ones that hate Ammhole).
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:10 am JJ is talking about Pop Tart :dance: And there's a LAWSUIT! The Complaint is 50 pages, how exciting.

:snippity:

Docket: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/61 ... -v-inslee/
I know that I'm more-than-unfashionably late, but I'm curious about a dangling plot thread here.

Although the crack legal minds involved in this... case... apparently failed to do the boring court stuff like "properly serve the parties", they did manage to paper the docket with lots of Words That Sound Impressive authored by "Prairie Star National", purveyor(s) of "Lawful Advocate Arbitration".

I haven't seen Prairie Star National pop up anywhere else. And its website can only be described as "enigmatic".

Is Prairie Star National a one-miss wonder, or have they offered their nebulous services in any other sovcit soirees?
johnpcapitalist

KickahaOta wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 4:20 pm
Although the crack legal minds involved in this... case... apparently failed to do the boring court stuff like "properly serve the parties", they did manage to paper the docket with lots of Words That Sound Impressive authored by "Prairie Star National", purveyor(s) of "Lawful Advocate Arbitration".

Is Prairie Star National a one-miss wonder, or have they offered their nebulous services in any other sovcit soirees?
Don't know if this particular person or group has appeared anywhere else, but it appears this may be a fake arbitration scheme. ADL did an article last year on this tactic, which seems to be gaining some traction: https://www.adl.org/blog/new-sovereign- ... any-states. Fake arbitration is probably intended to be a way to monkey-wrench court proceedings while attempting to avoid getting nailed for something felonious like fake liens against government officials. People attempting this seem to be those dealing with foreclosures or CPS custody matters.

I did a quick search on the guy who signed off on those letters, Keith Goulet, and didn't see much about him. He hasn't written a lot of stuff that has been regurgitated on multiple SovCit blogs as we often see.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:40 pm I read pretend judge Anna's drivel so you don't have to.

Apparently, we have more people pretending wrong.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone EVER pretended correctly?
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 7:27 pm Don't know if this particular person or group has appeared anywhere else, but it appears this may be a fake arbitration scheme. ADL did an article last year on this tactic, which seems to be gaining some traction: https://www.adl.org/blog/new-sovereign- ... any-states. Fake arbitration is probably intended to be a way to monkey-wrench court proceedings while attempting to avoid getting nailed for something felonious like fake liens against government officials. People attempting this seem to be those dealing with foreclosures or CPS custody matters.
That's actually the weird thing to me.

I'm certainly aware of the 'bogus arbitration' phenomenon. I've read a good number of cases where someone tried a sovcit version of the motion to compel arbitration, trying to unilaterally force some bank or employer (or even the government) to resolve the case through "arbitration" in some sovcit fantasy forum. But the phrasing of the Prairie Star National stuff in the docket doesn't match this pattern. The claims to 'represent' Doucette, and the references to Doucette as 'our client', especially don't fit.

It seems to me that the word 'arbitration' is being used as a magic talisman, in yet another attempt to summon the elusive power needed to force the court to let a nonlawyer represent a sovcit litigant. The strategy seems to be "Lawyers use the word 'arbitration' a lot. And there's this whole body of federal law saying that arbitration is favored. Therefore, I will label the thing I want to do as 'arbitration', and presto, the court will begrudgingly bend to my will."
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Looks like Anna is getting evicted. I have no idea who Shannon Bookey is. If anyone wants to check it out the court stuff is here: https://records.courts.alaska.gov/eacce ... LbBNGek8TQ
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (59.14 KiB) Viewed 1118 times
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (70.39 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Sam the Centipede

Ooo! Madame von Strudel submitted a Motion for Procedural Review late March, dennied early April.

I wonder what was in that document - semi-rational argument or full-on PopTartery?? Von Strudel is representing herself (or perhaps representing her strawman?) so she has a fool for a client and the client has a fool for an attorney.

Shift the case to her own sovcit court, where she could be both judge and defendant?

A simpler claim of lack of jurisdiction because argle bargle?

Immunity as the consort of the King of America? Can't evict because the home is de facto ex ano a royal palace?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I don't know if we already knew about this and it was lost with the old Fogbow, but here is some case she filed in Federal court a few years back. It was dismissed rather quickly (filed in May 2019 and dismissed in July 2019).
Anna Maria Riezinger, representing herself, has filed a Complaint in which she names herself as a plaintiff twice – once as a “lawful fiduciary,” and once as a “lawful person.”1
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USC ... 0127-0.pdf
101010 :towel:
johnpcapitalist

scirreeve wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:28 am Looks like Anna is getting evicted. I have no idea who Shannon Bookey is. If anyone wants to check it out the court stuff is here: https://records.courts.alaska.gov/eacce ... LbBNGek8TQ
Capture.JPG
I don't think pretend judge Anna is getting evicted, as I believe she and her husband own their place... IIRC, there was some sort of foreclosure action started a number of years ago which was resolved without being completed. It may be that pretend judge Anna guaranteed rent for this Shannon Bookey. A voter records search says that Shannon Bookey's current address is an apartment in Wasilla, so that seems more likely.

It's surprising that no action has been taken in the case for four months. Perhaps Bookey moved out of her own volition or has worked things out with the landlord, but he hasn't dropped the case in the event she stops paying again, so he can get her out faster.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:07 pm
scirreeve wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:28 am Looks like Anna is getting evicted. I have no idea who Shannon Bookey is. If anyone wants to check it out the court stuff is here: https://records.courts.alaska.gov/eacce ... LbBNGek8TQ
Capture.JPG
I don't think pretend judge Anna is getting evicted, as I believe she and her husband own their place... IIRC, there was some sort of foreclosure action started a number of years ago which was resolved without being completed. It may be that pretend judge Anna guaranteed rent for this Shannon Bookey. A voter records search says that Shannon Bookey's current address is an apartment in Wasilla, so that seems more likely.

It's surprising that no action has been taken in the case for four months. Perhaps Bookey moved out of her own volition or has worked things out with the landlord, but he hasn't dropped the case in the event she stops paying again, so he can get her out faster.
The address on the voter records is not the one involved here, as best as I can tell. He has another address now that is a 4 family unit owned by the plaintiff. A rent guarantee is possible and I wondered why she would be somewhere where hubby is not. I am still surprised she has not been evicted on that one either because of foreclosure or owing the town/state/IRS money (they do or did, owe the IRS substantial funds).
101010 :towel:
johnpcapitalist

I read pretend judge Anna's dreck so you don't have to. Unfortunately, she's gotten rather repetitive of late, so I don't do it as often as I used to.

Today, on the day of Trump's arraignment, I looked to see what she thinks. Once again, she has brilliant advice on what he should do. Yeah, this was published on April 1, but she's sufficiently self-important that I don't think she has much of a sense of humor.
Advice for Mister Trump
By Anna Von Reitz

Produce his own handwritten Common Law Express Trust and tell the “NY” Grand Jury to. sit on it and spin.

Why? Because they are not his “peers” and he is not a member of the city. Their ideas and “laws” don’t pertain to him, but if he wants to he can slap a $200 million lien on the Prosecutor and demand his Performance Bond.

Ouch.

Then he can explain things to the “United States Secretary of State” and rest of the world —-that he retained his unlimited right to contract and he and Stormy Dear both agreed to a simple Performance Contract. Ms. Daniels is a “professional Performer” so he paid her to perform.
It's not even good authentic frontier gibberish anymore. It's just a variant of the warmed over crap that countless other aging cranks are spouting.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:06 pm :snippity:

It's not even good authentic frontier gibberish anymore. It's just a variant of the warmed over crap that countless other aging cranks are spouting.
It's sad when a SovCit just starts phoning it in....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Sam the Centipede

Thanks JohnP, von Strudel is another nutter who had drifted into the recycle bin of my memory.

The commenters on her scribble (the nuttiness you linked to) are jaw-droppingly dopey, as krazy as Her Royal Kraziness, Anna von S. herself.

The article is quite amusing. It's dated April 1st, but then, in the bizarro land of Strudelia, capital city Poptarton, every day is All Fools Day.

Von Strudel grumbles about Stormy and the private contract of non-disclosure, etc. She thinks that focusing on the contract gives Trump an out from the NY Grand Jury because … word salad. Two huge issues seem to have escaped Anna's low voltage blancmange brain: firstly, the grand jury element (for Trump's current travails) is finished; secondly, the charges are not about the contract with Stormy, they are about false accounting. Her advice is doubly irrelevant as well as idiotic.

Von Strudel is so disappointing. Your trawling, JohnP, is appreciated. It's not your fault!

It amuses me that Paul Stramer puffs his page:
The first place on the internet to get articles
from Anna von Reitz

News and views you won't find anywhere else
Not quite the boast he thinks it is!
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

JPC, had to immediately post this, especially for you. Love you, buddy. :dance:

First there was the Thrilla In Manila; now another meeting of TITANS:

Streamed on: May 17, 10:01 pm EDT

Diamond* and Silk Podcast

Priscilla Romans talks Graith Care and Anna Riezinger talks Corporation, US Citizens and DC

Brought to you by these blue chip sponsors:
Sponsors: Use Promo Code: DIAMOND or TRUMPWON
DiamondandSilk.com
1. https://TWC.Health (Spike Protein Support)
2. https://CardioMiracle.com
3. http://MaskDerma.com
4. https://GiveSendGo.com
5. https://MyPillow.com/TrumpWon
6. https://TheDrArdisShow.com/shop-all/
7. https://www.Curativabay.com/?aff=1
8. https://DrStellaMD.com
9. https://www.KattsRemedies.com/shop/ ?aff=3

Follow Diamond and Silk on https://FrankSocial.com/u/DiamondandSilk

See Us On: LINDELL TV, CTVA.TV, RSBN, GETTR LIVE, RUMBLE LIVE, FRANKSPEECH

* Silk has been pretty adrift since Diamond went to the Great Conspiracy Theory in the Sky, she's jumped with both feet into the rabbit hole and now interviews every crank, grifter and liar who can't get booked anywhere else. She's doing the Lord's Work in that way. Surprised she hasn't had Rharon and "DeMaio" on yet... from her perch at FrankSpeech, no doubt she'd jump to get Dennis Montgomery.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh god, nobody tell Silk about the Madisonville Hoax. :shock:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

I didn't realize Diamond had passed on. I didn't think she was that old, does anyone know what happened?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Arthurwankspittle wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:46 am I didn't realize Diamond had passed on. I didn't think she was that old, does anyone know what happened?
Covid one day, Not-Covid the next. Who knows?
Has everybody heard about the bird?

Return to “Other weirdos”