Anna von Strudel de la Pop Tart AKA von Reitz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Lansdowne

Re: Anna von Strudel de la Pop Tart AKA von Reitz

Post by Lansdowne »

I can't find anything in the past 9 months or so where she claims to have sent a letter to the Pope/the Vatican.

But there are several entries with headings such as:

Public Message to Pope Francis - Stop This Madness
By Anna Von Reitz

Open Letter to Pope Francis -- Call to Liquidate
By Anna Von Reitz

Public Notice to Pope Francis and the World
By Anna Von Reitz

To Pope Francis: Solve the World's Problems With Three Corporate Liquidations
By Anna Von Reitz

So I don't think there is any obligation on anyone in the Vatican to formulate a FOAD letter.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Pretend judge Anna is having another poot-fight with Keith Livingway, the postmaster-obsessed pretend government loon in Kentucky who runs the "Reign of Heavens Society" and a bunch of other affiliated pretend government web sites.

For quite a while now, Livingway's web sites have featured pretend indictments, pretend liens and pretend arrest warrants aimed at pretend judge Anna, her husband and others. Despite Livingway's microscopic readership, every time he does something, pretend judge Anna pretend-indicts him.

Here we go again, with pretend judge Anna demanding that someone real-arrest him for pretend crimes: http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/08/imme ... ested.html. Apparently, he is printing pretend currency, which is pretending wrong because pretend judge Anna is setting up her own pretend banking system. And of course there is no bigger a sin in pretend judge Anna's universe than pretending wrong, defined as pretending any way other than what she says.

Actually, the designs of the pretend currency aren't horrible. They came up with these about 4 years ago: https://reignoftheheavens.com/?p=2697. Livingway was recently annoyed because some other pretend currency loon on YouTube thought his pretend currency was the same as the NESARA/GESARA pretend currency someone else is pushing. His screed against that loon is here: https://reignoftheheavens.com/?p=7572
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

They don't know about our official Fogbow currency, do they? Hope they don't read here, would hate to see Foggy get pretend indicted and go to pretend jail.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
johnpcapitalist

orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:02 pm They don't know about our official Fogbow currency, do they? Hope they don't read here, would hate to see Foggy get pretend indicted and go to pretend jail.
I don't think Foggy needs to worry about going to pretend jail. As we all know, anything that libs do is treason, punishable by hanging.

I don't know anything about the official Fogbow currency either, and I've been here for 5 years. I am doing fine on my monthly allotment of SorosBucks, however. Are those the same thing?
johnpcapitalist

Just in case you were wondering whether pretend judge Anna's husband was merely tolerant of his wife's "eccentricities" or whether he was a full-on believer, here you go. In this proclamation, he ends the Civil War, which has apparently been raging for 156 years, but also orders the military as a direct result of this newfound peace, to stop poisoning people with mask mandates, seekrit eugenics gene therapy and all sorts of other skullduggery.
Attachments
International Peace Proclamation - 08012021.jpg
International Peace Proclamation - 08012021.jpg (80.04 KiB) Viewed 2340 times
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:45 pm
orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:02 pm They don't know about our official Fogbow currency, do they? Hope they don't read here, would hate to see Foggy get pretend indicted and go to pretend jail.
I don't think Foggy needs to worry about going to pretend jail. As we all know, anything that libs do is treason, punishable by hanging.

I don't know anything about the official Fogbow currency either, and I've been here for 5 years. I am doing fine on my monthly allotment of SorosBucks, however. Are those the same thing?
FogBucks? :towel:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
johnpcapitalist

Uh-oh. There's another group of people out there doing SovCit pretend governmenting and they're not pretending according to pretend judge Anna's rules.

http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/09/no-s ... ation.html

I haven't heard about these yokels before: Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes. Apparently, they're British, and we all know how much pretend judge Anna hates the Brits. Almost as much as she hates the Catholics.

But they are out with a document called ""Man Of God - Declaration of the People of the United States for Global Peace and Prosperity," which starts off by cribbing the opening sentences of the Declaration of Independence and quickly devolves into the usual whine-fest of poot grievances, updated for the "big steal" and the Covid conspiracy. I skimmed the document and it is fairly dismal, even by the semi-literate standards of Big Poot Screeds.

These low-grade nitwits are not really a viable competitor for pretend judge Anna's pretend "American States Assembly" group. I think she needs to focus more on the threat posed by serial jailbird Destry Payne, who moved to Alaska in a huff after a five-county jail tour a couple years ago. He's back running his stupid NesaraNewsNow site and recently declared himself "Elected Interim De Jure President," as I documented here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=353&p=41789&hilit=destry#p41604

I don't know why pretend judge Anna spends so much time worrying about poots with far smaller audiences even than her own. Must not be as much money coming in to her pretend government grift as we might expect, so she's gotta fight for every nickel.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

No, you see, he ended "The American Civil War', not "the American Civil War." That's a whole different thing. :daydreaming:
johnpcapitalist

Sometimes pretend judge Anna gets it way right. From a couple weeks ago:

http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/09/the- ... ilure.html
The NLA -- Thirty Years of Failure
By Anna Von Reitz

How often I would have taken you, NLA members, to my heart and would have cherished you and healed your infirmities, but you would not.

We have talked to all the other major patriot movement organizations and after a good deal of disclosure and discussion, it has been agreed that not only are the actions of the American States Assemblies correct, they are the most beneficial actions to take.

Call it the most direct route home and the only one that keeps our right to claim damages intact.

I have often admired NLA's finely crafted writs and brave words, only to despair because you refuse to see the charade being played out right in front of your faces. These aren't your courts. These are foreign courts that have no right to even address you.

They practice a form of law called "Special Admiralty" to disguise the fact that what they are enforcing is Roman Civil Law, and they are in fact operating as Bill Collectors, not courts.

They can't even hear your fine words and don't bother to read your writs. They openly disclose that they can't address the facts or the law of any case. They admit that they are only providing an appearance of justice.

What more do you need? A brick wall?

And still, you won't come home and join the actual struggle. Still, you persist in bad-mouthing me and stubbornly cling to your own "idea" of how things are or should be, like maniacs who believe that a hat is a fountain.
In other words:
Dear Mr. Darash/Vidurek,

I love the fonts, but you're still pretending wrong. Pretend the way I tell you to or I shall mock you again!

Sincerely,

Pretend judge Anna
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Its nice to see that they're still getting quality hallucinogen in Alaska. Its important that we spread the good stuff around. :crazy:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Wait, is she trying to suggest that a hat isn't a fountain? :shock:

Now she's pretending all wrong! :lol:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Von Pop Tart America's National Anthem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Z9-QCmZyw

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Pretend Judge Anna is busy setting up her pretend bank. Please don't bother Anna.
:snippity: Somewhere in the middle of it all, I have to try to get the Military and Federal Civil Service back on track, and put an end to the genocide and the corporate interests causing it.
Oh, and fix dinner for my husband and swab out the toilet bowl and feed the cat like every other red-blooded American housewife.
People forget that I do have a life like everyone else. I forgot to pay the telephone bill this month and got a "reminder call" like everyone else.
I have to figure out what kind of snow plow I need to be able to dig the new bank property out this winter (the snow removal equipment that came with the property is too expensive to repair and buying new isn't practical at this point, so yes, Grandma has to give up her truck for the winter and get a snow blade on it.)
If all this sounds one degree short of panic, it is. It's good panic, because we are getting a lot done and making huge strides forward organization-wise. It's just the logistics of it that drive us mad. And the time crunch. And the occasional money crunches that drag momentum down. :snippity:

Right now, we are holding our own. We've got possession of the new bank facility and are moving fast to winterize and prepare and get it up to speed for our purposes. We are ordering supplies -- faster computers that can keep up with modern bank functions, ink, paper, you name it. It all has to be shipped from somewhere else, so we always have to order things ahead of time when we need it. :snippity:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

JJ is talking about Pop Tart :dance: And there's a LAWSUIT! The Complaint is 50 pages, how exciting.

Maybe the topic title should reflect pretend judge Anna's full name as JJ points out so eloquently. :P

JJ.JPG
JJ.JPG (91.83 KiB) Viewed 1854 times

Complaint: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 99.1.0.pdf

Magik in the Complaint -- look out, Inslee!

Notice.JPG
Notice.JPG (41.97 KiB) Viewed 1819 times

Docket: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/61 ... -v-inslee/

How exciting! Anna von Strudel de la Pop Tart knew she needed to entertain us at The Fogbow and girlfriend came through! :thumbsup:

As Filly might say, "All this talk about lawsuits makes me want to blow somebody!" :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
johnpcapitalist

When you're the absolute monarch of a pretend democracy organization, it's really tough to get and keep good help. You have to keep stepping in with your absolute veto power and firing all the people who are doing pretend democracy wrong.

I've been keeping an eye on pretend judge Anna and reading (well, at least skimming) each of her screeds. But a lot of it gets repetitive and boring after a while, so I've stopped posting each minor variation on a theme. But this most recent admonition to her pretend government followers in Texas seems to be a new peak level of frustration on pretend judge Anna's part because those damn Texans are incapable of following directions.

She's already had to fire the "coordinators" of her pretend government for Texas two or three times, and she's now on the warpath because some people in the Texas pretend government group have violated the rules and she's threatening to fire everyone in Texas if they don't straighten up.

Here's the strongest language I've seen yet from pretend judge Anna to the troops:
You are all acting like five year-olds who need a nap or worse. So shape up or get out. This infighting and nastiness has got to stop, and one way or another, it's going to stop.

Guaranteed.
You can read all the drama in her post here: http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/12/a-me ... texas.html

I am, of course, highly amused at the idea that pretend judge Anna is working so hard to end the endless waves of tyranny in this country by "restoring" freedom by a system of government that allows her, and her alone, to decide who's pretending right and to exclude anyone who disagrees with her.
Luke

Post by Luke »

You're awesome JPC.

BadPACERTakes had a reaction. Our little Pop Tart is getting so much attention!

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Docket: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/61 ... -v-inslee/

How exciting! Anna von Strudel de la Pop Tart knew she needed to entertain us at The Fogbow and girlfriend came through! :thumbsup:

As Filly might say, "All this talk about lawsuits makes me want to blow somebody!" :lol:

johnpcapitalist

I read pretend judge Anna's drivel so you don't have to. I haven't posted a summary of the best ones in a while, so here you go.

First up, pretend judge Anna regularly experiences past lives and is an expert on interstellar war that occurred millennia ago: http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/12/rega ... cifer.html
When I was 41 years old, I was granted a great gift. I was enabled to recall my prior lives going back more than 60,000 years on this planet and to see all the many roles and experiences that I as a living soul have had --- my personal history and my enduring knowledge.

This planet has been a sanctuary and refuge for different waves of aliens who have come here to escape war, as well as visitors who have come here to trade and to establish communications, etc. The two interplanetary wars that have affected us most are known as The War in the Heavens, which is very ancient, and The Great Plasma War, which occurred 32,000 years ago.

The refugees from The War in the Heavens amounted to a small group of escapees who were members of a caste-system society that resulted from an even earlier war, so to understand who and what these refugees are/were, it is important to know the following history:

The Seraphim are a race of what we have called "Angels" living in the Sirius Star System. It's here that the fight started, with renegade Seraphim conquering first the Orion Star System and next, the Pleiadian Star System.

These corrupted Seraphim set themselves up as priests in a caste system they established, forced the conquered Orions (Aryans) to serve them as soldiers, and enslaved the Pleiadian Merchants to carry on beneficial trade for them.

This history is recorded in part in the Bible and in other ancient manuscripts and scriptures, so it's not just my personal Soul Memory backing this.
From here, pretend judge Anna goes on to explain how this accounts for the existence of Satan, how Aryans are descendants of captive aliens from Orion (because of the similarity in names, obviously).

She continues:
At the beginning of this current saga, circa 2,500 BC, only twenty Dracos remained. They do die, but they are so long-lived in comparison to people that we are (almost) like mayflies to them. In the intervening centuries, seven more died, so that by the beginning of the 1300's, only 13 remained. Another, Marduk, died a few years ago, leaving 12 aged Dracos in charge. These are the 12 who came to visit me and say good-bye as they depart back to the Orion Star System which is home to them.
Next up: pretend judge Anna weighs in on Covid with this brilliance: http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/12/hey-homer.html
"Fauci" is Sicillian for someone who makes or wields a sickle --- as in the Angel of Death. Just imagine him in a black hooded robe carrying a sickle. And remember that we are dealing with a Death Cult.

The mark of the Transhuman "beast", the Death Cult "reaping" souls, the Nazi Cult --- which is merely another expression of the Mystery Babylon Cult --- conjoined with the Italian members of the same cult secretively sheltering within the shell of the Roman Catholic Church, which Anthony Fauci is a member of.
Pretend judge Anna then goes on to provide "evidence" for this in terms of the alleged "Dead Baby" ceremony at the London Olympics, a rebuilt Temple of Baalbek she says is going to be built in Rome (showing how evil the Catholic church is, of course); the Georgia Guidestones; ceremonies at the Bohemian Grove and something or other that "proved" mass cannibalism in Carthage. But the corker is that the Statue of Liberty is actually the image of the evil leader of some Babylonian cult.

Someone's off her meds, if she was ever actually on them.

On the merely delusional (instead of batshit crazy) front, pretend judge Anna continues to have trouble with some of her followers who are going a little crazy with all sorts of pretend paperwork to become part of her pretend government. I'm surprised that she still has people who want to pretend with her, given what a stickler she is for making sure everyone pretends right. http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/12/set- ... cracy.html
I have spent (read that: wasted) fully half of my morning correcting Coordinators and other Assembly members who are continuing to insist that everyone do all of the 928 paperwork and record it before being admitted as an Assembly Member.

I have had people tell me that they are being asked to get divorced, give up driver licenses, give up professional licenses, revoke election to pay income taxes, and all sorts of other extraneous actions that either don't apply or don't have to be done at all --- as a "condition" to join an Assembly and participate.

I have had people tell me horror stories about recording all the 928 documents in good faith, and then being told that they have to re-record everything because they used the wrong color of ink or sent out their notices using Certified Mail or made some other petty mistake.

This is all nonsense.
[...]
Free yourselves from bureaucracy and from bureaucratic thinking at every opportunity.
Stop making up ridiculous requirements that don't exist. Stop thinking that if you forgot to cross a "t" or used the wrong color of ink or used the wrong mail service, that these petty things invalidate your efforts. Stop thinking that one recording system is better or more official than another. Stop forcing people to "correct" their recordings for specious reasons. Stop charging them arms and legs for very simple services. Stop putting unnecessary obstacles in the way of Americans who are wanting and needing to come home.

Last, if you are being given the runaround, told to record and then told to re-record, and being charged and charged again and told that it's "the Federation" imposing all these requirements ---- report it. The Federation hasn't changed anything about this process for almost two years and we have no interest in making it difficult or complex--- or expensive--- for people to return home to their birthright political status.

We did recently note that people should be using Registered Mail, Return Receipt Requested, instead of Certified Mail, because Certified Mail is in-house mail between government offices or officials, and we do not want to give anyone the idea that we are acting as a government employee when we are correcting our political status, but we did not suggest that people re-record anything because they made a mistake and sent things out via Certified Mail, because it is understood that they are exiting that system and their intention to leave it, is clear.
So in other words, she's mad that people are doing their pretend paperwork wrong, especially because they're charging lots of money to "file" pretend paperwork, money that clearly is not going into her pocket. That's the problem with setting up a pretend government for each state, with people located in that state: it's hard to strong-arm the pretend governments for each state to get the money that you think you're entitled to. You need a more centralized organization if you're going to skim the share of the take that you think you're entitled to.

If you read the entire post, it's fun to see that she's arguing at the same time that: 1) people need less paperwork and less attention to microscopic details of paperwork in their lives if they're going to be part of the pretend government operation, and 2) they need to pay attention to all sorts of microscopic details in paperwork, but only the ones pretend judge Anna says are important.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

You know, I really wish people would stop pretending wrong all over her clothes and stuff, that takes a lot of chemicals to burn it off what good. I think people should stop distracting her so she can tell the rest of what she knows about The Great Plasma War 32,000 years ago. I mean, if she has to waste all her time with people who don't even know how to pretend join a fake imaginary version of the United States, how are we going to get the details of what happened way back then?

I've been a lifelong student of military history, if she has inside knowledge of The Great Plasma War and The War In The Heavens, we've got to get her to give us at least an oral history before she croaks or sumpin'! This is critically important!
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Fauci" is Sicillian for someone who makes or wields a sickle”

Not sure about SICILIAN but “Fauci” appears to be Italian for “jaws”, “Falci” being “scythe/sickle”.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:28 pm You know, I really wish people would stop pretending wrong all over her clothes and stuff, that takes a lot of chemicals to burn it off what good. I think people should stop distracting her so she can tell the rest of what she knows about The Great Plasma War 32,000 years ago. I mean, if she has to waste all her time with people who don't even know how to pretend join a fake imaginary version of the United States, how are we going to get the details of what happened way back then?

I've been a lifelong student of military history,
if she has inside knowledge of The Great Plasma War and The War In The Heavens, we've got to get her to give us at least an oral history before she croaks or sumpin'! This is critically important!
You really do need to get up to Gettysburg and spend a few days on my battlefield with me. I love nothing more than going out and talking about "that happened here because..." stuff with someone who doesn't need the details only a history buff knows explained to them.

johnpcapitalist

Gregg wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:56 pm
You really do need to get up to Gettysburg and spend a few days on my battlefield with me. I love nothing more than going out and talking about "that happened here because..." stuff with someone who doesn't need the details only a history buff knows explained to them.
If you wanted to do that as a semi-official Fogbow meetup instead of just a 1-on-1 tour to curry favor with the management of this joint, I'd be interested in tagging along.
johnpcapitalist

I read pretend judge Anna's drivel so you don't have to.

Pretend judge Anna hasn't referred to herself as a judge in quite a while. But in a recent epistle, she goes back to that particular delusion. She says (at http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/12/put- ... om-et.html) :
This is why when people look for me among the Bar Attorneys they come up short and think that I am a "fake" judge---- because they assume that all judges, or to be exact, justices, are Bar Attorneys.

Americans are so ignorant about their own government and history that they don't know that Bar Attorneys aren't allowed to work in American Courts. But that is the fact.
In order for me to work for you, I can't be a Bar Attorney.

Our American courts are largely "missing in action" for lack of people learning to practice their own Public Law and enforce it. So, here I am an American Justice staffing an American Court and that causes confusion for my own people, but there isn't a Bar Attorney anywhere who questions it at all. No, they know.

And that's why I have been holding my office since 2008 and there have never been any questions or charges of impersonating a judge or anything at all like that. They all just stand aside and back water, because they know what they are doing and they know what I am doing and they know who holds the greater weight: me.
Clearly, if they haven't arrested her for being a pretend judge by now, that must be because she's right about everything and The Powers That Be are afraid of her. It's not because she's a moonbat in Nowhere, Alaska who bloviates endlessly about all sorts of bizarre things but isn't worth listening to other than for derisive purposes.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Judge Anna wrote:I have had people tell me that they are being asked to get divorced as a "condition" to join an Jural Assembly and participate.
That may actually be true.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:06 pm Clearly, if they haven't arrested her for being a pretend judge by now, that must be because she's right about everything and The Powers That Be are afraid of her.
Funny, that's how I got to be Lord High Muckety-Muck of the Unified Fogbow Grand Jury, too also.

🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,

Return to “Other weirdos”