INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Volkonski
Verified:

Placeholder INDICATED 4 - Quadfecta? Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump (et al?) - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Placeholder INDICATED 4 - Quadfecta? Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump (et al?) - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Foggy »

These news reports seem to be saying that Fani Willis is just starting to present evidence to the grand jury today.

Can that be right? What's she been doing all this time? (I know, investigating.)
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 9302305784
WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THE FULTON COUNTY GRAND JURY THAT I DID NOT TAMPER WITH THE ELECTION. THE PEOPLE THAT TAMPERED WITH IT WERE THE ONES THAT RIGGED IT, AND SADLY, PHONEY FANI WILLIS, WHO HAS SHOCKINGLY ALLOWED ATLANTA TO BECOME ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS CITIES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, HAS NO INTEREST IN SEEING THE MASSIVE AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE AVAILABLE, OR FINDING OUT WHO THESE PEOPLE THAT COMMITTED THIS CRIME ARE. SHE ONLY WANTS TO “GET TRUMP.” I WOULD BE HAPPY TO SHOW THIS INFO TO THE G.J.
He seems nervous.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

U scared, bro? :mrgreen:
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:06 am These news reports seem to be saying that Fani Willis is just starting to present evidence to the grand jury today.

Can that be right? What's she been doing all this time? (I know, investigating.)
She's following Jack Smith's lead. Patience here works. We are not getting anything from her. All the news media can do is speculate.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

WaPo has a good (long) overview of the attempt to steal Georgia. I can't find a gift link to give, so maybe it is open to the public? Anyway:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... _p001_f002
How Donald Trump tried to undo his loss in Georgia in 2020
By Amy Gardner, Kati Perry and Adriana Usero
Aug. 14 at 6:00 a.m

Two days after Election Day in 2020, President Donald Trump’s eldest son traveled to the Georgia Republican Party headquarters in Atlanta to deliver a message.

The presidential race was still too close to call in the state and in the country. Georgia Republicans were scrambling to prepare for two runoff elections that would determine control of the U.S. Senate. But Donald Trump Jr. urged them to focus on another task: helping his father win the state by proving that widespread fraud had tainted the results.

If you do not support my dad 100 percent, we have a problem, Donald Trump Jr. told the group, a Trump campaign staffer familiar with the meeting testified to the House committee that investigated the violent attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

The state party chairman, David Shafer, emerged looking “like he had seen a ghost,” the staffer said.

The message was received. That evening, Republican leaders in Georgia held a rally-style news conference in support of Trump.
Most of this we know, but knew to me was the link to the Coffee GA caper:
The hunt for fraud

At Trump’s insistence, his allies launched a mad chase of every accusation of fraud they could find, big or small. Some of the more fantastical claims came directly from Trump and his allies, who amplified baseless accusations on conservative media and unleashed new waves of outlandish tips from rank-and-file Republicans.

They spread false claims that thousands of mail ballots should be discarded because of questionable signatures, that a mother-daughter team of election workers in Atlanta had triple-tallied counterfeit votes, that voting machines had been programmed to flip votes from one candidate to another.

One claim came from a local election official in rural Coffee County, Ga., named Misty Hampton, who said on Nov. 10, 2020, in a public meeting of her local elections board that machines made by Dominion Voting Systems could flip votes from one candidate to the next.

Sinners, under orders to look under every stone for possible fraud, got wind of Hampton’s remarks and emailed her the same day seeking more information. Although he would quickly determine that her claim and many others like it were bogus, that didn’t stop Trump allies from pursuing it, even arranging, with Hampton’s help, to examine the equipment in Coffee County — a violation of state law.
somerset

Post by somerset »

p0rtia wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:24 am WaPo has a good (long) overview of the attempt to steal Georgia. I can't find a gift link to give, so maybe it is open to the public? Anyway:

https://wapo.st/3OxbSIg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Heya ORLY ... it's looking like RICO :biggrin: :biggrin:

U.S. state of Georgia appears set to file charges against Donald Trump -court document
Reuters
Mon, Aug 14, 2023, 12:44 PM EDT

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-state- ... 21271.html
WASHINGTON, Aug 14 (Reuters) - The U.S. state of Georgia appears set to charge Donald Trump with a variety of charges, including racketeering, conspiracy and false statements, according to a two-page docket report posted to the Fulton County court's website.

The Fulton County clerk's office could not immediately be reached for comment on the docket report, which is no longer available on the court's website. :snippity:
realist

Post by realist »

Even with the lower standards I'm concerned that RICO may be overreaching and overcharging, but in case it has not been posted, here's an overview of the GA RICO law. If it has been, my apologies.
"Unlike federal RICO law, under Georgia law prosecutors don’t have to prove an underlying “criminal enterprise.” They only have to prove that the defendants committed some illegal acts in pursuit of a single criminal goal. I’ll explain the difference in detail in a bit. For now, just understand that Georgia RICO is easier than federal."
https://open.substack.com/pub/statuskuo ... medium=web
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Donald loves musicals, so from CHICAGO: "The name on everybody's lips is gonna be.. REEKO!" :P

Does T**** have Dr Orly Taitz Esq., America's Foremost Authority on REEKO, on retainer to help them? This could be the beginning of the new law firm Taitz, Dershowitz & Turley. (Taitz refused to do it without top billing.)
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

rico.jpg
rico.jpg (119.9 KiB) Viewed 8544 times
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

p0rtia wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:42 pmrico.jpg
Apparently this was on the docket for a few minutes and then pulled.
realist

Post by realist »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:44 pm
Apparently this was on the docket for a few minutes and then pulled.
Do we know that for sure? Some of the language seems a little suspect to me, but...
Image X 4
Image X 32
realist

Post by realist »

What's the source, portia?
Image X 4
Image X 32
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

It was on Mueller, She Wrote’s Twitter feed.Twitter is acting up. I’ll post a link soon.
realist

Post by realist »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:12 pm Reuters has a link to a copy of the document. https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-state- ... 023-08-14/

ETA: direct link to Reuter's copy https://fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/l ... etails.pdf
I saw the Reuter's article earlier but that doesn't necessarily make it correct. They had no direct source either, at least in the article I saw.
Image X 4
Image X 32
realist

Post by realist »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:13 pm It was on Mueller, She Wrote’s Twitter feed.Twitter is acting up. I’ll post a link soon.
Saw that also, but none of those are original source or confirmation by an original source, so still trying to confirm it, which will likey be impossible, but ...
Image X 4
Image X 32
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

realist wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:24 pm
Reality Check wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:13 pm It was on Mueller, She Wrote’s Twitter feed.Twitter is acting up. I’ll post a link soon.
Saw that also, but none of those are original source or confirmation by an original source, so still trying to confirm it, which will likey be impossible, but ...
Not sure what you mean by "original source" in this case. The Reuters article is based on original reporting by Timothy Ahmann, a Reuters journalist. It cites the provenance of the document (posted to the docket on the Fulton County website, with a working link in the pdf), but notes it was removed. Unless the DA changes their mind and explains what it is and why it got posted, there's very little else we can learn officially about it.

My own thoughts are that it is the summary of what charges the DA is seeking to have the grand jury affirm this week (or whatever the proper wording for that is). It is entirely possible that the indictment will drop some of this charges.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Before getting a WaPo subscription during Prime Day, one of the gift links I appreciated the most were the Live Updates pages. They have lots of mini stories in them.

So here's LIVE UPDATES:
Georgia grand jury is hearing the Trump 2020 election case
Read here: https://wapo.st/47vTHv2

From a few minutes ago...
13 min ago

Journalist George Chidi says he was asked to appear in court Monday
By Mariana Alfaro

Atlanta independent journalist George Chidi, who was subpoenaed to testify at the Fulton County Courthouse this week by prosecutor Fani T. Willis, said he’s going to court Monday.

“Change of plans,” Chidi posted at 1:51 p.m. Eastern time. “I’m going to court today. They’re moving faster than they thought.”

On Saturday, Chidi said on Twitter, now known as X, that he had been given notice to appear as a witness before the grand jury Tuesday.

Chidi’s post signals that Willis and her team of investigators may be closer to unveiling an indictment in the investigation of former president Donald Trump and his allies’ effort to overturn the results of the 2020 election in the state.

Don't know what to make of that errant purported docket entry. MAGAts are going wild about it, but they also go wild every election when invariably some media outlet accidently posts test data for election night coverage. Is that they're speeding up? Who knows. But I'm with Git... If it happens Tues or Wed it will blow Mike Lindell's Lindell Event off the map and that would be so, so tragic.

Hey Donald -- Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
realist

Post by realist »

My own thoughts are that it is the summary of what charges the DA is seeking to have the grand jury affirm this week (or whatever the proper wording for that is). It is entirely possible that the indictment will drop some of this charges.
That, I would have no problem believing.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

He seems skeered.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 4251956817
I just hope Republicans, and the people of our now failing Nation, see what is happening to our Democracy and Freedom. A sitting President has INDICTED, in many different forms and locals, his political opponent, who is substantially leading him in the Polls. NOTHING LIKE THIS HAS EVER HAPPENED BEFORE. OUR COUNTRY CAN NEVER LET THIS STAND!
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

realist wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:06 pm
What's the source, portia?
Fulton county posted it briefly online, and quickly took it down. I think it was Reuters who grabbed it?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Realist, sounds like this qualifies:

In case of emergency, call 949-683-5411.

Give Dr. Taitz a call, she'd be happy to explain and answer any questions you have. Tell her Foggy sent you. :P

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”