Kendra

John Durham's Investigation & Hannity's Delusional Operation Boomerang

Post by Kendra »

John Durham testimony this morning in a nutshell. Worth a watch:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:44 pm Who is that Ms Spartz? I can't follow a word she's saying. :confuzzled:
Ukranian immigrant ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Spartz
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:54 pm
Kendra wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:44 pm Who is that Ms Spartz? I can't follow a word she's saying. :confuzzled:
Ukranian immigrant ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Spartz
Thank you.

Just now a kerfuffle over taking Swalwell's name in particular to something or other. Congressman Van Drew I think? His comments were all kinds of :crazy:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

@MuellerSheWrote
Durham just testified that he met with Barr THREE DAYS after Mueller submitted his report to Barr, and ONE DAY before Barr released his spin memo mischaracterizing Mueller’s findings. During those three days, Barr had OLC write a memo that Donald didn’t obstruct Justice.
They sure are yielding to Schiff a lot :boxing:
somerset

Post by somerset »

Kendra wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:17 pm
@MuellerSheWrote
Durham just testified that he met with Barr THREE DAYS after Mueller submitted his report to Barr, and ONE DAY before Barr released his spin memo mischaracterizing Mueller’s findings. During those three days, Barr had OLC write a memo that Donald didn’t obstruct Justice.
It's almost as if the Democratic team got together ahead of time and worked out a coordinated strategy ;)
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

somerset wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:46 pm
Kendra wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:17 pm
@MuellerSheWrote
It's almost as if the Democratic team got together ahead of time and worked out a coordinated strategy ;)
1. He does well pushing witnesses in hearings.
2. The right really hates him so all the attention to Schiff is hot coals on Jordan.

I approve of that strategy.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

This is the exchange I’ve been waiting for.

@RepAdamSchiff
demonstrates Durham’s disregard of clear evidence of Trump Campaign-Russian collusion.

Durham admits he lacks knowledge of undeniable parts of record, indicates why his report ignores episodes.
Moar comments from Ryan at the link. :boxing:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:crazy:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Oh my, it's not going well with Durham and Gaetz. :popcorn:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... -congress/

:snippity:

During his turn to question Durham, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) asked Durham about the infamous meeting held in Trump Tower on June 9, 2016, when Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort—three of Trump’s top campaign advisers—sat down with an emissary of the Russian government whom they were told had dirt on Hillary Clinton to share. An email sent to Trump Jr. from a business associate that set up this session informed the candidate’s son that this meeting was part of a secret Russian scheme to help Trump’s campaign. Durham dismissed the matter, remarking, “People get phone calls all the time from individuals who claim to have information like that.”

This meeting signaled to Moscow that the Trump camp was receptive to Russian endeavors to intervene in the election to boost Trump’s chances, and Schiff expressed surprise that Durham found it insignificant. “Are you really trying to diminish the importance of what happened here?” he asked.

Durham answered: “The more complete story is that they met, and it was a ruse, and they didn’t talk about Mrs. Clinton.”

That is not true.

The report produced by special counsel Robert Mueller notes that the Russian emissary, a lawyer named Natalia Veselnitskaya, did discuss Clinton: “Participants agreed that Veselnitskaya stated that the Ziff brothers [an American family investment firm] had broken Russian laws and had donated their profits to the DNC or the Clinton Campaign. She asserted that the Ziff brothers had engaged in tax evasion and money laundering in both the United States and Russia.” (There was no evidence that Ziff Brothers Investments had engaged in wrongdoing.) [/quote]:snippity:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Durham coming off more and more like a hack
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

When you've lost turley...
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:40 pm Oh my, it's not going well with Durham and Gaetz. :popcorn:
Daily Caller @DailyCaller wrote: 🚨WATCH🚨

@RepMattGaetz
SLAMS Durham For Protecting The FBI Throughout His Investigation

GAETZ: "It's not what's in your report that's telling. It's the omission...the lack of work you did...You let the country down, and you are one of the barriers to the true accountability we need."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

All around it looks like he had a crappy day. I almost (almost) feel a bit sorry for him. Not. Nicolle Wallace has a lot of material to work with on today's show. Can't wait.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona

Durham is getting it from all sides! I want to say I feel badly for him, but I don't. He deserves everything he gets, he's earned it.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Jim

Post by Jim »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:47 pm Durham is getting it from all sides! I want to say I feel badly for him, but I don't. He deserves everything he gets, he's earned it.
What's really sad is if he'd just done his job and not try to make the pubs happy he would be in a lot better position today than bent over the witness table with his pants down getting it from both sides.
raison de arizona

Biggs must live in a parallel universe.
Rep Andy Biggs @RepAndyBiggsAZ wrote: Instead of listening to the facts presented by Mr. Durham during our hearing today, the radical Left focused on damaging his reputation and blocking out what they didn't want to hear.

It just didn't work.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

He and Comey can commiserate with each other. :biggrin:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Gaetz: You guys were out in Italy. Were you and Bill Barr looking for authentic pasta out there
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Steve Bannon, Kash Patel & Jeff Clark roasted Jim Jordan and John Durham today: “Jordan was pathetic .. Let’s be honest, if you didn’t have Gaetz …(Jordan) was making him ‘Saint Durham’ and it’s a disaster.” Then said Durham was “some worm getting beaten by the Democrats.”
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

REEEEEEALIST! What are we going to do??? The walls are closing in, Bob68 at P&E cracked this wide open!! Between this and the certain Brunson victory, Obots may be put up against the wall! Do we flee now or give this a bit more time to be sure? Damn Bob68 for uncovering this!
NEWS FLASH!! Durham Confirms Under Oath: Crooked Hillary Funded the Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax…
"ALL ROADS LEAD TO OBAMA"
1 hour ago by Bob68

(Jun. 23, 2023) — No kidding! I believe Hillary has known since 2008 when she was told to drop out of the Democrat Primary that she was going to be the much-needed after-Obama cover president. I also believe Hillary was told she would have a lucrative job in Obama’s putative presidency, “Secretary of State,” and this offer was one she had better not refuse.

In 2016, Hillary seemed to have little interest in her campaign to defeat her Republican opponent, Donald Trump, and why should she? She believed the same people who installed the fraud Obama would have no problem insuring Obama’s nemesis, Trump, would lose to her, the promised and much-needed after-Obama cover president. It turned out she was wrong, and inadequate cheating meant Hillary lost the election.

This created a nightmare for both political parties because both parties committed treason by doing nothing to try to stop the Soros-funded, Brennan and the CIA-created total fraud, Barack Hussein Obama, from being sworn in as America’s putative president and Commander-in-Chief of her military. That is a HUGE criminal act which must remain covered up forever. That is why Trump was kept under siege during his time as president and removed from office as quickly as possible.

Prior to that, the Mueller Report and impeachment attempts failed to see Trump ousted, but massive Democrat cheating in the 2020 election finally accomplished the feat, and all complicit in The Obama Fraud breathed a sigh of relief. Soon, however, it became apparent that Trump was going to run again with a good chance of winning. Both parties are now trying various ways to insure he can never be president again. This is being done to protect Obama, who is effectively in his third term, because protecting Obama is necessary for all complicit in The Obama Fraud to protect what is most important….themselves. This is not hard to understand or recognize as it unfolds.

All roads lead to Obama, and if this obvious fact is ignored forever, the fundamental change promised by Obama will continue even more effectively than it would have if the original Obama/Hillary 16-year plan had not gone off-track when Hillary lost to Trump. America was to be weakened from the inside as much as possible by The Obama Fraud, and sadly, the job is nearing completion…
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/6 ... ar-witness
Democrats hammer Jim Jordan's star witness

On Wednesday, Rep. Jim Jordan revved up the engine of his clown car and held a House Judiciary Committee hearing on the infamously wasteful hot air balloon known as the Durham report, i.e., the investigation into the investigation of Donald Trump, which wasted three years and millions of taxpayer dollars while revealing nothing new except how corrupt John Durham and Trump’s Attorney General Bill Barr were.

Unfortunately for Jordan, even his grating voice could not protect Durham from being dissected by the Democratic representatives on the committee. The highlights were worth watching.

Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee took Durham on a tour of how compromised his own investigation was–specifically the clear conflict of interest Durham’s former boss, then-Attorney General Bill Barr, had with the supposedly “independent” special counsel investigation.
Several video highlights are in the article.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I thought about that.

Jordan knew that Durham would be hammered.

He didn't care. He knew Fox and other right-wing outlets wouldn't show Schiff or Jackson Lee humiliating Durham.

Right-wing media will show Durham and Jordan telling lies, and Durham walks away.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”