Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & Other Social, Media & Prediction #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by raison de arizona »

California 2020...
Biden: 11,110,250
Trump: 6,006,429

I get that they are going big with their fraud talk, but c'mon. And people cheering, because they are True Believers.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & Other Social, Media & Prediction #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Gregg »

A big lie has to grow, or it dies.

Dove of Oneness started out saying Clyde had the money, and was gonna pay off any day now.

Then, the evil Clinton Administration was blocking Clyde, or he wold pay off, any day now....

By the time she died, aliens were involved.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Luke »

Literally, now 95% of Lindell's Telegram posts are ads for his MyPillow products. The fail of FrankSpeech and its social media component is never discussed, even in comments... the followers just pretend it never happened.

Meanwhile, in the AZAudit group channel... it's gonna be D-DAY!! Between this and the Laity SCOTUS rehearing, we'd better enjoy these last few weeks before we're rounded up for the FEMA camps.

PCAPS.JPG
PCAPS.JPG (87.89 KiB) Viewed 1942 times

Twitter:
SpecialForcesEd @sf_beretEd 46m
Mike Lindell Cyber PCAP Data and Meeting = August 10, 11, and 12, 2021 Indisputable 2020 Election Fraud Evidence.
National Emergency Broadcast Test Day, August 11, 2021.
Just a Coincidence Patriots?

:P Not sure we want to see Mike drop the mother lode of all mother lodes.

Realist, should we panic?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by neonzx »

I'm almost tempted to buy a MyPillow for a RWNJ friend and tell him to cry in it. But I'm not that much of a prick.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:28 pm I'm almost tempted to buy a MyPillow for a RWNJ friend and tell him to cry in it. But I'm not that much of prick.
Besides, do you really want to put even a little bit of money in Lindell's pocket?
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

How will Lindell make this 37 TB available? Back of a cocktail napkin says it would take me over a week to even download 37 TB. (That's if I had that much storage, which I don't.)
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Paul, wouldn't be surprised.

ETA: Some of the best are when they are so dumb that don't know they are being mocked.

LP.JPG
LP.JPG (81.83 KiB) Viewed 1894 times

FCC.JPG
FCC.JPG (92.5 KiB) Viewed 1894 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:03 pm :snippity:
Meanwhile, in the AZAudit group channel... it's gonna be D-DAY!! Between this and the Laity SCOTUS rehearing, we'd better enjoy these last few weeks before we're rounded up for the FEMA camps.

Twitter:

https:// twitter.com/Pete2Shawn/status/1417636263948079108
LadyPatriot🇺🇸 @Pete2Shawn
I’m seeing on Telegram that Mike Lindell will be dropping the mother load of mother loads… 37 terabytes… of cyber election fraud evidence in November. This symposium is the prelude. Buckle up. He’s bringing the foreign interference MOAB 💥
2:03 AM · Jul 21, 2021
► Show Spoiler
FromTweetImage wrote:solid indisputable evience revealed to the world of the electronic hacks of our voting machines by China and others
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: now that is hilarius, Lindell claims to have hacking information that foreign nations did obtain :doh:
FromTweetImage wrote:packet captures of 3000 counties released showing dates, times, county names ip addresses and numberof votes deleted/changed
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: more hilarius stuff from a delirium that is Lindell - one cannot obtain such information from captured packet data. One cannot deduct what was in the encrypted packets. And a packet stream would have to be first correctly assembled to obtain a message between computers, and that message is encrypted with a volatile session key. So only a Lindel in a progressive state of delirium can find the details he dreams of. :doh: :brickwallsmall:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I'm really starting to smell Dennis Montgomery in this.
Hic sunt dracones
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

They’s immutable I tells ya, IMMUTABLE.

:evilmonkey:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
tek

Post by tek »

motherload indeed...
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Wait. Mike is finally getting treatment for his Opiod Induced Constipation?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, it's mother LODE, not load. Duh. :doh:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

noblepa wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:30 pm
neonzx wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:28 pm I'm almost tempted to buy a MyPillow for a RWNJ friend and tell him to cry in it. But I'm not that much of prick.
Besides, do you really want to put even a little bit of money in Lindell's pocket?
Alas, you're right. I purchased a couple of very nice real down Pacific Coast pillows for just a few $$ more than what That Guy charges for his pillows. Of course these pillows don't guarantee that they'll cure your lumbago as well as add 15 years to your life. His customers are getting screwed and they're too simple-minded to know the difference.
Largo al factotum.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Lindell posted this on Telegram:

Challenge.JPG
Challenge.JPG (74.7 KiB) Viewed 1677 times

Not confirmed this is what it's about... as always, Frank doesn't work for us. But if it's what Anita says, pretty funny.

Anita, [21.07.21 10:54]
[In reply to FocusStar Media]
The challenge is for any attendees to prove his evidence isn't true...$5,000,000 to the person able to prove.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

They'd better grab it before Dominion does.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Foggy wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:43 am Yeah, it's mother LODE, not load. Duh. :doh:
:rotflmao: I had to clean some coffee off my keyboard and monitor after reading "mother load". These people alternate between being scary and stupefying to being comical.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

noblepa wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:30 pm
Well, maybe not ,,. but I got a coupon code on the Tee-Vee which saves up to 60%! DM me if you are interested and I'll share.
bob

Post by bob »

Suranis wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:41 am I'm really starting to smell Dennis Montgomery in this.
Yup. Montgomery is definitely involved, and this is basically the same con he pulled on Arpaio and Zullo.
Image ImageImage
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:37 am They'd better grab it before Dominion does.
I wonder if Dominion has a private investigator at this event. While this is not about hacking their machines (all offline), maybe they can pressure Lindell with something in
The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA), 18 U.S.C. 1030, outlaws conduct that victimizes computer systems. It is a cyber security law.
https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/97-1025.html
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:33 am Lindell posted this on Telegram:

Challenge.JPG

Not confirmed this is what it's about... as always, Frank doesn't work for us. But if it's what Anita says, pretty funny.

The challenge is for any attendees to prove his evidence isn't true...$5,000,000 to the person able to prove.
A $5million challenge to actually get a Frankennonsense.com account :?:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

The $5 million is only available to attendees of his Cyber Symposium that is not open to the public.
“Invitees include current Politicians, Cyber Experts, and the Media”.
:bored:

Ooops, paerially ninja’d
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:33 am Lindell posted this on Telegram:

Challenge.JPG

Who is the judge of the proof that discredits his claims? I imagine that this is yet another case in which Lindell himself is the judge. Therefore, there is no way in h*** that anyone is going to collect that $5M. He will never, ever be convinced that he is wrong.

Now, if he puts the $5M in escrow and chooses an impartial arbiter to evaluate the proof, and if he commits to abide by the arbiter's decision, win, lose or draw, maybe I'll take this offer seriously.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

noblepa wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:04 pm Now, if he puts the $5M in escrow and chooses an impartial arbiter to evaluate the proof, and if he commits to abide by the arbiter's decision, win, lose or draw,
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ahem.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:mrgreen:

In other news, we ought gen up some immutable pcaps showing Biden votes getting flipped to Trump ones in FL and TX. Also, Biden was WAY in the lead in FL, and then all of a sudden his lead evaporated and tfg won. What's up with that? It looked like Biden won, and in fact BIDEN DID WIN, right?!? I'm sure it wasn't because they counted all the mail-in votes first, then the in-person ones. Seeing as that the reverse can't be true anywhere else.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

The hearing for motions to dismiss the Dominion v MyPillow / Powell / Giuliani cases was on 6/24. Is it normal for the court to take this long to issue a ruling?

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”