Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Gregg

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Gregg »

Summary Judgement

There is no legal argument in that complaint, just a bunch of whining and screaming and circular logic. "We lost, so there has to be a problem".

They say there is no way to tell if the software is reliable, sure there is, it's been checked and certified by several bodies that do that kind of thing, its just none of them were Cyber Ninjas, so to them, it's a mystery!

Every argument they make is like that.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
humblescribe
Verified:

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by humblescribe »

Not to belabor the point:

We have seen first hand how insufficient controls, sketchy players, political liars, and others can lead to vote tabulating disputes. With machines and a verified print out to the voter to confirm the votes, there is very little that can be done to manufacture the results desired by one party or another. Nearly everyone does not know what goes on inside the big box that accumulates the votes and then prepares the results once all ballots are in. It is quite easy to convince the ignorant masses that there just had to have been some irregularities including fraud with the machines because my guy lost.

With paper ballots that are hand counted, how many people would be involved? How likely could it be that unethical or otherwise unsavory types are recruited to do this chore and are taught to toss out votes for the less favored candidate? How easily would it be to drop a smaller precinct's votes that favored A over B because the number of votes was small? And, do we really want to have recount after recount (by hand no less) even though the margin of victory > the statutory amount for automatic recounts?

The Rethuglicans are becoming more and more reactionary. This does not bode well for us.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Jim

Post by Jim »

humblescribe wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:56 pm Not to belabor the point:

We have seen first hand how insufficient controls, sketchy players, political liars, and others can lead to vote tabulating disputes. With machines and a verified print out to the voter to confirm the votes, there is very little that can be done to manufacture the results desired by one party or another. Nearly everyone does not know what goes on inside the big box that accumulates the votes and then prepares the results once all ballots are in. It is quite easy to convince the ignorant masses that there just had to have been some irregularities including fraud with the machines because my guy lost.

With paper ballots that are hand counted, how many people would be involved? How likely could it be that unethical or otherwise unsavory types are recruited to do this chore and are taught to toss out votes for the less favored candidate? How easily would it be to drop a smaller precinct's votes that favored A over B because the number of votes was small? And, do we really want to have recount after recount (by hand no less) even though the margin of victory > the statutory amount for automatic recounts?

The Rethuglicans are becoming more and more reactionary. This does not bode well for us.
And as all the hand-count audits have shown, the machines are accurate.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Jim wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:45 pm And as all the hand-count audits have shown, the machines are accurate.
Yes, and pipistrelle made the point too – Republicans are not really concerned about the quality of the count, they are concerned with devaluing the democratic process and, they hope, increasing their own disproportionate power as a result.

Gerrymandering of boundaries, closure of voting places, limits on delivering votes, disparagement of technology and processes, these are all tools in their efforts to cling to over-representation.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

There are generally 2 groups in the GOP voter "fraud" world:

1. One group is those who refused to listen to anything outside of their safe space and are confused when they don't win elections. They are clueless that they don't make up the majority of America anymore (or they sort of do, but that scares them so much, they deny it).

2. Elected and other leaders who know better but see group one as a very useful pawn.

There are those special types like Trump and Lindell that can probably be in both groups at the same time. The actual truth or facts are of no interest and so they say whatever they want at any given time (which sometimes completely contradicts what they previously said).
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Just wondering, did anyone take a second to point out to these guys that when they did a hand recount of the votes in one county it took what, 3 months?

Just to count for President and US Senate.

But they'll have the election results by midnight if they get rid of the machines. :rotflmao:

rossgw

Post by rossgw »

Gregg wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:44 pm Just wondering, did anyone take a second to point out to these guys that when they did a hand recount of the votes in one county it took what, 3 months?
I suppose looking for panda poo on the ballot papers slowed them down a bit?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well they were doing a "Forensic Audit" which had stuff like passing each ballot through a machine designed to detect Chinese.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo wrote: MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell (@MikeJLindell) is back on Twitter attempting to evade his previous Twitter ban.

I've reached out to Twitter regarding Mike Lindell being back on their platform. So far, no comment on the matter.
https://twitter.com/MikeJLindell
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Estiveoshot_20220501_142053.jpg
Image Image Image Image
raison de arizona

:lol: that didn't take long. These tools don't realize that nothing has actually changed. Yet.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

What I found comical was that he wanted back on twitter when Frank Speech was going to put them out of business. Now that Musk is (probably) in, will he use that as an excuse to shut down (one of) his money pits?

Oh wait.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Off Topic
If you believe that Musk will take over, his offer is $54.20 a share, and it's currently @~ $49, so there is a short term 10% upside and regardless what you think of any of him or it, you can get rich on 10% in 6 weeks.

Just saying...

raison de arizona

Wow, this is quite the gruesome group.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Who's the stripper on the right?

raison de arizona

Jenna Ellis
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:37 pm Jenna Ellis
Ahhh, I guess I owe every stripper in the universe an apology.

raison de arizona

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Mike Lindell says that “every dime” his MyPillow company takes in now is being spent on his efforts to reinstate Trump.
tek

Post by tek »

Mike Lindell says that “every dime” his MyPillow company takes in now is being spent on his efforts to reinstate Trump.
Good reason for his creditors to pull out.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:52 pm
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Mike Lindell says that “every dime” his MyPillow company takes in now is being spent on his efforts to reinstate Trump.
Fogbow Lawyers, since this is effectively cotinued litigation from the 2020 election, does this mean it's all campaign contributions?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I guess he's spending it before Dominion takes it. :eek:

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Iqbal and Twombley make their expected appearances.
:boxing:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”