Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by RTH10260 »

Yeah - now please just wait for the lawyers .... :bored: .... :bored: ..... :bored: ....
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Grumpy Git wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:09 pm Lindell's finally releasing Dennis Montgomery's data. Looking forward to reading your comments. :biggrin:
And Trump will be re-instated.

If he actually releases it, he's dumber than I thought, and that's quite a thing.
101010 :towel:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Those I love Lucy episodes wont watch themselves!
Hic sunt dracones
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:48 pm If he actually releases it, he's dumber than I thought, and that's quite a thing.
:boxing: Ha earthlings! Your puny apelike brains cannot comprehend the infinite idiotery, the massive moronicity, the sublime stupiddliness and the dundering dumbitude of the Lindellian mind!
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Mike Lindell has plenty to say about Ron DeSantis.

northland10

Post by northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:07 am
northland10 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:48 pm If he actually releases it, he's dumber than I thought, and that's quite a thing.
:boxing: Ha earthlings! Your puny apelike brains cannot comprehend the infinite idiotery, the massive moronicity, the sublime stupiddliness and the dundering dumbitude of the Lindellian mind!
:clap:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Just catching up with Lindell's latest shows, he says he's almost ready to offer shares in his platform and there'll be some kind of document to read, showing what they're all about, that could be an interesting work of fiction.

Also he said that the whole platform will be getting a facelift, so instead of looking like a dumpster fire, it'll now look like a barn fire?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Grumpy Git wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:15 am Just catching up with Lindell's latest shows, he says he's almost ready to offer shares in his platform and there'll be some kind of document to read, showing what they're all about, that could be an interesting work of fiction.

Also he said that the whole platform will be getting a facelift, so instead of looking like a dumpster fire, it'll now look like a barn fire?
You'd think a guy who before this all startedf was worth $300 million would know that you can't do an IPO like you're doing a GoFundMe and there is a little bit of paperwork involved.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Maybe JPC has been retained by Lindell to oversee the "IPO", if he's not too busy on the Truth Social SPAC merger. :P Lindell luvs people associated with Fogbow, like Dennis et al. Wonder if Zullo got a check from any of this, we should really tell Mike that he's missing out if he doesn't utilize Mike's ferocious detective skillz. Mike sure has proven to be one of the biggest marks we've ever seen... in our Fogbow experience, have any of our stars ever spent so much money on woo and gotten nothing for it?

Still getting emails from the "Lindell Offense Fund" about Kari Lake, his Summer event (where he says he'll lay out The Plan which has never been heard before, BUT it will only work if all 350M Americans hear it) and constant ads for MyPillow products. The latest is his $25 towel sets are ONLY AVAILABLE until Monday at that price. However, months ago the Slippers deal was going to end immediately (remember I put 100 pairs in a cart for Foggy after his bionic shoulder) but shockingly, they are still there and on the super sale. But maybe the Towels will really sell out! It's a cliffhanger.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:37 pm Maybe JPC has been retained by Lindell to oversee the "IPO", if he's not too busy on the Truth Social SPAC merger. :P
I didn't listen to the source video, but his specific wording could provide some perspective on what he actually intends to do. It could be that he's planning a real IPO. There are a couple of ways to accomplish this without having to go through a lot of the financial disclosures that one would expect for a quality IPO that professionals would invest in. But all forms of IPOs, even the cheesiest low-budget ones, have severe anti-fraud penalties associated with them.

Lindell probably sees what Trump is doing with Truth Social and wants to get in on the action. Unfortunately, he won't be able to attract a merger partner with deep pockets because the people funding DWAC are undoubtedly looking for influence over Trump if he somehow gets re-elected. Lindell is just a carny sideshow that's not worth investing in for the politically connected billionaire class.

I vaguely recall that he talked about selling "shares" in something a while ago. Somebody had to have told him this was an extremely bad idea, yet here he is talking about it again.
tek

Post by tek »

Grumpy Git wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:15 am Just catching up with Lindell's latest shows, he says he's almost ready to offer shares in his platform and there'll be some kind of document to read, showing what they're all about, that could be an interesting work of fiction.

Old:
DumpsterFire2.jpg
DumpsterFire2.jpg (89.12 KiB) Viewed 731 times
New:
outhouse_fire.jpg
outhouse_fire.jpg (150.47 KiB) Viewed 731 times
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:18 pm
orlylicious wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:37 pm Maybe JPC has been retained by Lindell to oversee the "IPO", if he's not too busy on the Truth Social SPAC merger. :P
I didn't listen to the source video, but his specific wording could provide some perspective on what he actually intends to do. It could be that he's planning a real IPO. There are a couple of ways to accomplish this without having to go through a lot of the financial disclosures that one would expect for a quality IPO that professionals would invest in. But all forms of IPOs, even the cheesiest low-budget ones, have severe anti-fraud penalties associated with them.

Lindell probably sees what Trump is doing with Truth Social and wants to get in on the action. Unfortunately, he won't be able to attract a merger partner with deep pockets because the people funding DWAC are undoubtedly looking for influence over Trump if he somehow gets re-elected. Lindell is just a carny sideshow that's not worth investing in for the politically connected billionaire class.

I vaguely recall that he talked about selling "shares" in something a while ago. Somebody had to have told him this was an extremely bad idea, yet here he is talking about it again.
With credit to Git for bringing it up, fleshing it out:

He's says he's really doing it, he keeps saying "in the next two weeks". Later he says, "After the 4th of July". His June 20th show opens with "we've been working on this for a month and a half to offer shares of stock to all of you out there. We were with lawyers and SEC lawyers all day today. This is gonna be a big thing. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna limit it to how much people can invest so that so many people can have. A gal said she never heard of this, usually we put a minimum on it, not a maximum". "We're gonna put a pro forma over there". This from the guy who calls it DEFLAMATION over and over.

JPC, he says they're offering stock, not going public (?). It's going to be a "Reg CF and a Reg D I think they're called". "It's not a (he says SPEC) SPAC and it's not an IPO. "When we do that, FrankSocial will be part of this."

At the very, very end of the show, he finally used the magic word: "Crowdfunding". He also said "deflamation" again (we're going to need to add this like T*****'s "Indicated").

He says there's going to be a "brand new look" for FrankSpeech in the first 2 weeks of July. And: FrankSocial! It also shows it in the Google Play and App Store, surprise. And he's proud to say it's in Spanish and Portuguese too. He says they're going to take the money from this "raise" and integrate the two sites and advertise heavily along with his August 16th event. Busy beavers there. And it goes from there. He doesn't do four minutes of ads, he gets right into it and apparently answers questions after. Worth watching the beginning.

Here's his 6/22 show. They are so incompetent over there they don't put titles on the show so nobody knows what it's about. Didn't watch at all, just the very opening... Mike is at Bedminster and "had some meetings there" and will be on the show from the golf course.

But JPC, I take it that you haven't been retained yet. :( Damn. Somebody here has got to take advantage of this mark, it's just not right that only birthers and grifters like Montgomery have gotten on the gravy train. Hey, how about if he retains Realist to do all his transcriptions? He could buy Realist a condo and let him ride on his jet like Dennis. That would be awesome.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
I miss Jerome. :dog:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Just recently he was pushing his slippers on TV with the same huge markdown gimmick.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:51 am JPC, he says they're offering stock, not going public (?). It's going to be a "Reg CF and a Reg D I think they're called". "It's not a (he says SPEC) SPAC and it's not an IPO. "When we do that, FrankSocial will be part of this."

At the very, very end of the show, he finally used the magic word: "Crowdfunding". He also said "deflamation" again (we're going to need to add this like T*****'s "Indicated").
:snippity:
But JPC, I take it that you haven't been retained yet. :( Damn.
I figured he was going to do a Reg CF deal, but didn't want to go into huge detail on my last post. "CF" stands for "Crowdfunding." It lets you raise up to $1.07 million in any rolling 12-month period. You can thus structure the deal as raising $90,000 per month every month ad nauseum. Most importantly, you can raise cash from non-accredited investors (i.e., not rich capitalists). The rule has a formula saying how much you can put in. It's typically 5% of your income if you make less than $100,000 as most of Lindell's loons probably do.

One nice feature of a Reg CF deal is that you are only subject to federal securities laws and not an endless parade of state securities laws that apply to small deals -- the paperwork for complying with all fifty states' securities rules (though they are mostly harmonized) could eat up a lot of the $1 million you can raise. However, you're still subject to federal fraud statutes and SEC registration requirements. If you're a naughty boy, you will still go to jail.

The problem for Lindell is that $1 million cap. You can't do much in the software/media space with $1 million. IIRC, seeing some financials from some court action, Lindell spent a lot more than that to get his web site up and running at a crappy level of functionality (and security) that impressed nobody. So, this is a marketing gimmick, and not a particularly valuable one at that.

I'm not sure how much self-dealing is prohibited before the fact by Reg CF, but he probably has to disclose any self-dealing, and that may be where he runs into trouble. If he outsources operations to companies that he or friends/family control, but he doesn't disclose that in his filings, that's an easy target for lawyers to exploit.

As far as a Reg D offering (a more normal limited partnership), that's a little more structured, and disclosure requirements are a little deeper. I've reviewed some Reg D deals like the real estate partnerships run by sleazy huckster-bro Grant Cardone, and even a douche nozzle like him discloses the extensive self-dealing he engages in extremely carefully. He's operating on a much larger scale than a delusional fool like Lindell and knows he doesn't want the SEC on his back. But Cardone also knows that the "investor bros" he recruits at his "10x" sales seminars (along the lines of Trump University) won't understand the disclosures before they throw in $20,000.

Lindell's fantasy of a SPAC deal or an IPO are pure fantasy. Over the last few years, there were a ton of cheesy SPAC deals, often sponsored by some sort of celebrity in some sort of direct-to-consumer brand company (the modern-day equivalent of Popeil), crypto something-or-other, or media. So many of those cratered badly that the market for crappy SPAC deals is done. Yes, you can still get quality SPAC deals done, but Lindell is a second or third-rate celebrity SPAC and he'll never get anywhere if Trump's SPAC deal (a first-rate celebrity SPAC deal) can't get done.

Sadly, we were not invited to pitch any of Lindell's business. Reg CF deals are designed to bypass the brokerage industry. Reg D deals are typically done through alternate channels like the myriad of small broker/dealers with a single office and 2-3 principals selling stocks and private partnerships to frat brothers from college or people in their church. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of these firms out there who make a marginal living.

There's no chance that any legit firm out there would touch a Lindell deal. We all focus mostly on institutional investors, since mutual funds and hedge funds own 75% or more of the stocks making up the S&P 500 (i.e., all big companies) on behalf of their clients. There are about 15,000 investment advisory companies total, and only about 500 of those manage over $1 billion. Such a small but wealthy customer base makes it very profitable to focus on institutions, if you're good enough to get into the game. We'd never endanger our credibility with our customers by recommending an obvious loser -- I personally, and probably any of the firms I worked for, would never get another dime from Fidelity or Blackrock if I put a "buy" rating on Frank Social and tried to convince a fund manager to add it to the portfolio.

Of course, I knew you were just poking fun, and took it as such, but wanted to provide some detailed perspective on what he's up to and why it's never going to be more than a low-grade clown show.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:29 am [Lindell's fantasy of a SPAC deal or an IPO are pure fantasy.
'Fraid You're wrong there, JohnP.

Lindell already has great Slippers, Pillows And Comforter deals, which OrllyL promotes here.

And as for an Idiot Pillow Outrage, no sweat, he's mastered that.
► Show Spoiler
Luke

Post by Luke »

Heck yeah Sam, I secretly embed a referral link and make meelions. :lol: Don't forget -- that $25 Towel sale is only until Monday, Mike Guaranteed it. (Checked Amazon and the same thing was about $20, no grifting premium.). Last night on that 6/20 Lindell Report, both of the callers allowed on the air said they LUVED all the MyPillow products, gave them to their children and grandchildren... imagine the faces of the recipients when they rip open the giftwrap and see Mike's face. Must be pure delight.

And thank you JPC, you are awesome with your analysis and of course, I'm only kidding. I'm expecting the Lindell crowdfunding, FrankSocial and all his other shenanigans to be STERNSIGGED. It will be fun to see how he pulls that off.

Watched a few minutes of the 6/22 show with Mike at Bedminster... he was with Kurt Olson. The funniest part was that, of course, Mike wouldn't shut up, so Kurt just stood there like an idiot and said like four words. But what a four words! Mike keeps teasing his GAME CHANGING ELECTION PLAN that he'll reveal at his Summit... he used Kurt for "proof". Kurt said 1) Nothing like this has ever been proposed, and 2) Kurt thinks it will work! Clearly, Kurt wouldn't say that just because Mike is paying him for the Kari case and other things, and that Kurt said the same about the last two Lindell Summits. So enjoy the brief relief because in August, we may need to FLEE!
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:24 pm And thank you JPC, you are awesome with your analysis and of course, I'm only kidding. I'm expecting the Lindell crowdfunding, FrankSocial and all his other shenanigans to be STERNSIGGED. It will be fun to see how he pulls that off.
WTF is STERNSIGGED? :shock: :lol: :oldman:
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: My bad, Git. This is from our illustrious and wonderful member Sterngard Friegen during the Orly Taitz birther era. It was because she screwed everything up, just everything -- even things that only required a minimum of common sense. Definition:

Sternsig: From Sterngard's signature, "When there are a finite number of ways to screw something up, Orly Taitz will find an infinite number of ways to do so. (The Sternsig Rule.)"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

AssCalloway 🇨🇦🇺🇸 @AssCalloway wrote: Recap: so here's a bunch of empty unfulfilled promises about PCAPs in recent weeks by @realMikeLindell
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:59 pm :lol: My bad, Git. This is from our illustrious and wonderful member Sterngard Friegen during the Orly Taitz birther era. It was because she screwed everything up, just everything -- even things that only required a minimum of common sense. Definition:

Sternsig: From Sterngard's signature, "When there are a finite number of ways to screw something up, Orly Taitz will find an infinite number of ways to do so. (The Sternsig Rule.)"
I had to Google Orly Taitz, not familiar with her, blimey another bloody fruit loops.

I missed a lot of the fringe US news during Obama's era, was living and working in Poland at the time, and being very sociable with the natives,
:bar:
so skipped a lot of the reports about the birther loonies and Tea Party antics. :biggrin:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:42 pm
AssCalloway 🇨🇦🇺🇸 @AssCalloway wrote: Recap: so here's a bunch of empty unfulfilled promises about PCAPs in recent weeks by @realMikeLindell
Clearly, there needs to be a regular counter show called 'THE PCAP RECAP!' ... with the exclamation point in the title.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:40 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:42 pm
Clearly, there needs to be a regular counter show called 'THE PCAP RECAP!' ... with the exclamation point in the title.
Only to be rivalled by Lindell's never-ending SCOTUS filing promise, that he claimed he could get up to twenty attorney generals to support it, but in the end only one would - Ken Paxton. :lol:

Mike sure can pick the winners!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Luke

Post by Luke »

The Orly story is one of a kind. When Fogbow 2.0 happened, she had pretty much given up. But the old Fogbow has hundreds of thousands of messages about her... from her affair with Charles Edward Lincoln III literally in her office's dental chair, to demanding the Supreme Court allow her personal access to the entire SCOTUS website, to being "hotter, wetter, tighter and more of a nympho than I'd ever seen", to getting sanctioned $20,000 by Georgia federal judge Clay Land, to declaring in a parade that "I'll have Obama out of office in 30 days!". Someday, one of us needs to write a book.

Recommending this as part of the Dominion settlement: Lindell will be REQUIRED to put on this strait jacket and sing this song. PEACOCK (PCAP). Then he must dance in a peacock costume. Lyric change: "I want to see your PCAP CAP CAP / your PCAP CAP"... "Are you brave enough to let me see your PCAP?" No other lyrics need to change. :P

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

My wife and I were patients of Orly, very briefly, a hundred years ago, in Southern California. After a couple of appointments, we decided to find a dentist who didn't smell bad, and who could speak fluent English. True story, bro. :blackeye:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”