Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Lani

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & Other Social & Media Fails - FrankSpeech

Post by Lani »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:02 pm How come? Make a pillow and just don't fill it. Strings attached. Et voilà... :blackeye:
Like this?
MyPillowMask.jpg
MyPillowMask.jpg (87.83 KiB) Viewed 2628 times
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
slq

Post by slq »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:47 pm Just read.somewhere that.he now says he lost 7 million on a.mask making proposition Trump talked him into. BAHAJAJAJAJA (English and Spanish).
https://www.newsweek.com/mike-lindell-l ... ay-1602282
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

That jackass sees a conspiracy in everything. From that Newsweek article:
"All of a sudden, there was masks everywhere, almost as if the industry knew it was coming and waited for prices to go up," he added. "Now I probably got $7 million out of my pocket that we're just stuck with."
🤡

They still treat Lindell like a saint on Telegram, seeming to have completely forgotten it's been more than two months since Frank was going to put Twitter and YouTube out of business.
The launch of Frank came after weeks of hype from Lindell, who said it would be able to handle a billion users, be resistant to takedown attempts by Amazon or Google by using his own servers and provide a safe haven for free speech of Americans.

Alongside Frank, Lindell announced this month that he would be launching an online marketplace for entrepreneurs called MyStore with the aim of rivaling Amazon
https://www.newsweek.com/mike-lindell-f ... ch-1584656

Oh yeah, whatever happened to the full roll-out of MyStore? Forgot about that lie.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:47 pm That jackass sees a conspiracy in everything. From that Newsweek article:
"All of a sudden, there was masks everywhere, almost as if the industry knew it was coming and waited for prices to go up," he added. "Now I probably got $7 million out of my pocket that we're just stuck with."
🤡

Funny how companies adapt. For instance, the largest US manufacturer of medical face masks and face shields is, or at least was for a time, Ford Motor Company. Yes, the motorcar company which had never made a single mask in March of 2020, but May of 2020 was making half a million masks a day, for its employees, to give to hospitals and other first responders, to provide for all our dealers to have them for employees and customers alike and by the time our new facility for making that stuff was going full on, we were and continue to make about a million masks a day.

We sure as hell didn't know it was coming, Mike. Its just, some companies are better at seeing a need, and then filling the need on a massive scale. I know you're made a few dollars making pillows, but let's face it, you're making pillows in a facility I could comfortable tuck away in the back corner of a transmission plant and not much miss the space. You really, and most people as well really, have no concept of the actual potential of a great big manufacturing company.

(I have no idea if anyone else is making their own masks. We apparently had the space, figured we needed a close to a million a day just to run the factories and why not make them ourselves)

Just to give you an scale,
My Pillow manufactures pillows, mattresses, mattress toppers and covers, Giza cotton sheets, towels and pet beds[20] at its 70,000 square-foot manufacturing plant
Livonia Transmission Plant, 2.8 million sq ft
Sharonville Transmission Plant 2.4 million sq ft
Van Dyke Plant 1.9 million sq ft
The transmission plants will fit neatly into a corner of Kentucky Truck Plant, where the motorcar company prints money at a rate of $50,000 a minute.
Further, KTP would be just an outbuilding inside the Rouge Manufacturing Center which is a good drive from one side to the other.....
The Rouge Complex measures 1.5 miles (2.4 km) wide by 1 mile (1.6 km) long, including 93 buildings with nearly 16 million square feet (1.5 km2) of factory floor space. With its own docks in the dredged Rouge River, 100 miles (160 km) of interior railroad track, its own electricity plant, and integrated steel mill, the titanic Rouge was able to turn raw materials into running vehicles within this single complex, a prime example of vertical-integration production
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_River_Rouge_Complex

Mike, you just have no idea...
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Gregg, would Lt. Root Beer and Chili Dog like to have MyPillow pet beds?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Lindell announced the dates of his super-duper cyber symposium. Aug 10, 11, 12. He's going to announce the venue on... July 4. He's just fractally wrong all the way through. The "packet captures" like 70's photographs, the not knowing what CISSP "whatever that is". He wants Bill Barr there. "Live TV for 3 days to answer any questions and you're gonna go WOW". In another room he promises a "mock election" showing how elections get hacked. With a straight face, he says "pulling the election down" with be "re-uniting of our country". All the same stuff as the Charlie Kirk podcast, including bringing up the SCOTUS Justices' families and grandchildren (which continues to be creepy). Mike does seem a bit tired in this one. The OAN boy is hot in a jocky way. 6:30 length.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell announces details of upcoming cyber symposium
One America News Network Published June 30, 2021 9,798 Views

OAN Boy.JPG
OAN Boy.JPG (67.09 KiB) Viewed 2400 times
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I wonder if the real reason that the social media features of Frankspeech will never be delivered is that someone with a functioning brain realised that it would be inundated with negative posts? Much better for the man who’s head seems to have the same stuffing as his pillows to have a site that he can use to disseminate his nonsense without contradiction.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Mike Lindell Sets August Date for Bonkers Trump Reinstatement Theory: ‘Let’s Get These Communists Out!’
https://www.mediaite.com/donald-trump/m ... nists-out/
Continuing to tout the latest 2020 election conspiracy theory, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has set a date for Donald Trump’s alleged return to office this summer.

“The morning of August 13, it will be the talk of the world, going, ‘Hurry up! Let’s get this election pulled down,” he told Brannon Howse of Worldview Weekend Broadcast Network. “Let’s right the right. Let’s get these communists out, you know that have taken over.”

According to media watchdog Patriot Takes, which flagged the clip on Twitter, Lindell also claimed, “there will be many down-ticket senators that will have different election results.”
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

This is so pathetic I'm almost feeling sorry for the guy. Mental illness is a terrible thing.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Oh darn -- I had planned on washing my hair that day.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

So they think the OSG gets reinstated if the election gets thrown out? Silly gullible people. All of them.
Largo al factotum.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

zekeb wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:46 pm So they think the OSG gets reinstated if the election gets thrown out? Silly gullible people. All of them.
Silly rabbit. The election isn't going to be thrown out. The true results will be revealed, that TFG really won by a landslide.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well, I'll be happy to watch President Pelosi's inauguration.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

No, this is getting scary. There are tens of millions of well armed phuckbug crazy people who believe it and they're all gonna be disappointed. They've had the ball pulled away from them so many times soon they're gonna have to face in their minds the facts and the facts are they're gonna look pretty stupid and some are gonna be a little unstable.

I have seen cuts from their own RWNJ version of Fogbow where they do the online cybersex thing fantasizing about the bad guys (us) getting hauled up the scaffold to be hung, and how they can't wait to see if Emperor Cheeto brings back beheading as a form of execution for Nancy Pelosi (on PPV 'natch).

They expect this shit to be the headline on OAN and eventually moving the goalposts is gonna trigger a bunch of them.

In the end, the way the last ones face it is when they "fuck around and find out".
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Pillow guy says Trump will be president again the morning of August 13th. :roll:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:eek: August 13, BUT what year :?: :confuzzled:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I've seen this take at a lot of sites the last couple of days but Lindell doesn't actually SAY trump will be reinstated Aug. 13. Just that it will be the day of enlightenment, which I took to mean they believe either SCOTUS or some other authority will comment that trump's reinstatement is imminent.

Does Lindell even realize SCOTUS isn't in session and doesn't plan to call a special one for him?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Mike Lindell: Biden wants to inject 'Mark of the Beast' vaccine into as many Americans as he can before Trump's reinstatement

https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-v ... k-of-beast
The White House announced that the next step in working to get more people vaccinated is going door to door to convince people and dispel myths.

That sent Steve Bannon and Mike Lindell into the stratosphere of paranoia.

While appearing on Bannon's podcast Tuesday, Lindell said that Biden's plan was akin to both Nazi Germany and communism.

"They're going door-to-door and you're going to tell me that I'm going to take a vaccine? Absolutely not," Lindell said.

In reality, no person in the door-to-door effort would be forced to take the vaccine. :snippity:
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:55 pm Does Lindell even realize SCOTUS isn't in session and doesn't plan to call a special one for him?
Probably not, nor does he care.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

He's not taking a vaccine? Good. Over 99% of the people who are dying of COVID are the unvaccinated. And they are in red states.

Even red state governors, aware that their voters are dying off, are imploring them to get vaccinated. But they won't because they're listening to the likes of Trump, Lindell, and Tucker Carlson instead.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

SuzieC wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:35 pm He's not taking a vaccine? Good. Over 99% of the people who are dying of COVID are the unvaccinated. And they are in red states.

Even red state governors, aware that their voters are dying off, are imploring them to get vaccinated. But they won't because they're listening to the likes of Trump, Lindell, and Tucker Carlson instead.
Natural Selection at work.... :blackeye:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

SuzieC wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:35 pm He's not taking a vaccine? Good.
Yup. He says he's not taking it, nor are his kids nor his grandkids, he says -- wants to kill off the entire bloodline, I suppose? :think: :?
bbflatt

Post by bbflatt »

So since the DFO got the vaccine, does that mean that he has the mark of the beast? And Lindell still wants him reinstated?
:shrug:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Nope, no mental health issues or hardcore tweaking going on here, no sir, totally normal, you betcha.

Estiveoshot_20210706_171242.jpg
Image Image Image Image
much ado

Post by much ado »

Does anyone here have the slightest clue about what that diagram is supposed to show? I find it kind fascinating that it is supposed to show something; at least I believe it is supposed to show something.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”