Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Chilidog

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Chilidog »

Something hit the docket in the Zeidman lawsuit yesterday after Wednesday's hearing.

It hasn't been uploaded to courtlistener yet.

Probably nothing major.

Bob Zeidman hasn't posted anything to hs Facebook page except a complaint about add on fees and taxes at the Minneapolis hotel he stayed at for the hearing.

Which is pretty ironic since he lives in Las Vegas.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Lou Dobbs liked it! :lol:

Funniest thing I’ve seen all day!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:06 am How is Lou being paid? Lindell is broke.
Pillows and slippers!
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:25 pm Lou Dobbs liked it! :lol:

Funniest thing I’ve seen all day!

I know, right?!? Turns out most of the likes are MAGAs, and none of them can read and/or comprehend. The likes keep going up, it's been super amusing.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Zeidman wrote a book about Lindell and others:

Election Hacks: Lindell v. Zeidman

Zeidman.JPG
Zeidman.JPG (264.19 KiB) Viewed 54089 times

broke link, remove space: https:// www.amazon.com/Election-Hacks-Lindell-Z ... 8&qid=&sr=

He's on Twitter, sent a tweet and mentioned Fogbow. Would be great if he'd so a Q&A .... RC, can you fire up the mic if he'd be a guest? Would love to hear more about the Blixeth, Montgomery inside story. :P

Mark Zeidman.JPG
Mark Zeidman.JPG (156.38 KiB) Viewed 54089 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Keep an eye on the X topic, asked Bob if he could say anything about the Jan 3 Motion hearing. Lindell is asking for dismissal, and Zeidman is asking for affirmation. Docket is at https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67 ... ement-llc/ (Something's up with our Protopage, it's not listing the RSS docket feeds, but has the links in the error message. Contacted Protopage, they've been fast and helpful in the past.)

Zeidman Motion.JPG
Zeidman Motion.JPG (133.46 KiB) Viewed 54059 times

One more hilarity and I'll stop:💀 Lindell's lawyers found a way of saying, 'Hey, Lindell, Gould & Frank are all spewing bullish*t, obviously they can't be believed: 🤠 "...the Panel relied on statements made by Michael Lindell in publications promoting Lindell Management’s Cyber Symposium (id. at 3-4), statements from members of Lindell Management’s IT team (id. at 6-8), statements made by Mr. Douglas Gould (id. at 7-8), and statements made by Dr. Douglas Frank (id. at 8), to draw this conclusion." SE 0:23-cv-01433-JRT-DJF Doc. 41 Filed 10/27/23 Page 3 of 6 https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 5.41.0.pdf

Lindell Zeidman.JPG
Lindell Zeidman.JPG (168.96 KiB) Viewed 54059 times

Sounds like the kettle is getting close to whistling! :dance:
Luke

Post by Luke »

BREAKING: ZEIDMAN RESPONDS!

Bob Zeidman @BZwriter
Thanks! My lawyer said that courts are not supposed to overturn arbitrations. She quoted cases, and Judge Tunheim said, "One of those is mine" (which we knew). Lindell's lawyer said the arbitrators interpreted the contract wrong. I'm pretty sure we'll win, I just don't know when.
10:12 AM · Jan 7, 2024

raison de arizona

Word on the (former) bird site is that Fox has cancelled all of Lindell's MyPillow ads, period. Things are looking pretty bleak for him.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:13 pm Word on the (former) bird site is that Fox has cancelled all of Lindell's MyPillow ads, period. Things are looking pretty bleak for him.
Is somebody not paying FOX to play the ads?
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Apparently, Mike Lindell whined about it on Steve Bannon’s WarRoom Comedy Hour. It’s Mike, so it’s probably not true. My Pillow was supposedly one of Fox News’ largest advertisers, so something serious must have come down. Perhaps Smartmatic’s defamation case or one of MyPillow's other lawsuits are progressing favorably. Meanwhile, MAGAs are FURIOUS about it! How DARE Fox News reject Mike’s cash!

Brigitte Lindell.JPG
Brigitte Lindell.JPG (133.52 KiB) Viewed 52967 times

raison de arizona

Word on the (former) bird site is that Lindell hasn't paid Fox since August '23.
Mike Lindell @realMikeLindell wrote: Please watch this and share it everywhere! Fox News Cancelled MyPillow.
raison de arizona

Fox News and Mike Lindell’s MyPillow are taking a break
Lindell said he’s been ‘canceled,’ but a source with knowledge of the situation said he just hasn’t paid his bills

MyPillow, the bedding company founded by conservative activist Mike Lindell, has long been a prominent sponsor for Fox News, its commercials comfortably woven into the fabric of the network’s programming over the past decade.

But the partnership appears to have hit a wall. On Friday, Lindell announced on Stephen K. Bannon’s podcast that his company’s media-buying agency was told this week that the network would no longer accept MyPillow advertisements.

Lindell told The Washington Post they got no explanation for the decision, but he thinks it’s connected to his hiring of former Fox host Lou Dobbs to anchor shows on his website FrankSpeech.com. Dobbs’s first guest, on Monday, was former president Donald Trump.

But a person with knowledge of the situation who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to comment said the partnership has not been canceled but rather has been paused because Lindell has failed to pay for his ads since August.

This person added that Lindell is not banned from advertising on the network. A Fox News spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment.

Lindell hotly denied this assertion, saying that “of course” his company has paid for its ads. “I just checked and we paid them $4 million for ads in December alone,” he said. “Your sources are false!!!! Try again!!!”

The person with knowledge of the situation said that Lindell’s December payment was for ads that aired in June and July.

Lindell framed the network’s current prohibition as indicative of cancel culture. “It’s disgusting. I’m beside myself,” he said, adding that “it should be almost illegal that you don’t accept money to buy ads when you’ve been doing it this long.” (He said that MyPillow spends $1 million to $2 million per week on Fox advertisements.)
:snippity:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/style/me ... s-breakup/
Luke

Post by Luke »

BREAKING!! :lol: Mike sez, "It's almost illegal Fox News is doing this!!"

Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer

BREAKING: I'm in Iowa with my crew, and our car just got STUCK in the snowstorm, so I used the opportunity to record an EMERGENCY BROADCAST with @realMikeLindell!

@FoxNews just banned Mike Lindell's @MyPillowUSA from advertising with their company after he had spent HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars on their network. According to Mike, he spends an average of $1 MILLION a week on ads on @FoxNews.

Mike has tried to contact Fox to understand why they cancelled their advertising contract, but he has not heard back from them yet. He thinks it is possible that @FoxNews banned My Pillow because Mike recently hired former Fox host @LouDobbs to join @LindellTVMedia. Also, Fox does not believe the election was stolen, and Mike is such a strong advocate for election integrity. So maybe they cancelled him as a strategic move ahead of the 2024 election.

FIGHT BACK against Con Inc. Cancel Culture! Support @realMikeLindell at http://MyPillow.com today!

Video in tweet, too funny:

Luke

Post by Luke »

But wait, there's more!
Laura -- Mike Lindell played you. Lindell has been unable to pay for his MyPillow ads. Fox News on Friday seemed to confirm: 'As soon as their account is paid, we would be happy to accept their advertising,' a Fox News spokesperson said in a statement. #PayYourBills
Oops.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news- ... o-the-curb

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Fox News doesn't understand "free speech"
It is FREE damnit.
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Seemed like one loser and the fantasies in her mind.

Mike whined on Sweet Lou Dobbs' show that Fox News cut his ad credit down from 12 to 8 weeks. He's now sputtering about the "why"; Fox News shot a big hole in his lying.

is it possible? Lou's more racist and bigoted than ever.

The Lindell Report starts after Lou's bigotfest, guess that's Mike's new timeslot: 8pm Eastern. Here's the link to the "live" channel Lou & Mike are on: https://frankspeech.com/live/watch-lindell-tv-live-247
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I watch Svengoolie every Saturday night on MeTV, and there were always my pillow ads. Now that I think about it, I haven’t seen my pillow ads on Sven for a while now. But they could’ve shifted them to another program slot.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

neonzx wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:33 pm Fox News doesn't understand "free speech"
It is FREE damnit.
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
:thumbsup:
For a RWNJ free speech apparently means that not only that everybody must listen to their nonsense but all media have a duty to broadcast it! It's the KKKonstitution!

But but but … you LWers must respect RWers' rights by shutting dafug up because your noise (y'know, facts, reason, debate, etc.) might stop people hearing our ranting free speech.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:00 am I watch Svengoolie every Saturday night on MeTV, and there were always my pillow ads. Now that I think about it, I haven’t seen my pillow ads on Sven for a while now. But they could’ve shifted them to another program slot.
I was seeing them all the time a few years ago. Haven't seen one in probably two years.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

northland10 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:25 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:13 pm Word on the (former) bird site is that Fox has cancelled all of Lindell's MyPillow ads, period. Things are looking pretty bleak for him.
Is somebody not paying FOX to play the ads?
I guess I may have called it, but in all fairness, betting on Lindell lying is like shooting fish in a barrel that is all fish and no water.

It's the same odds as betting Northland10 will use however, though, or some other similar conjunction in a sentence.
101010 :towel:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:00 am I watch Svengoolie every Saturday night on MeTV, and there were always my pillow ads. Now that I think about it, I haven’t seen my pillow ads on Sven for a while now. But they could’ve shifted them to another program slot.
Maybe Lumpy tried to pay Rich Koz with a personal check?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Chilidog wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:23 pm Maybe Lumpy tried to pay Rich Koz with a personal check?
Nah, Mike's smart, he would offer a stack of MyPillow vouchers – use code IMASFUCKEDASTRUMP for extra discount.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:45 pm
Chilidog wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:23 pm Maybe Lumpy tried to pay Rich Koz with a personal check?
Nah, Mike's smart, he would offer a stack of MyPillow vouchers – use code IMASFUCKEDASTRUMP for extra discount.
This is a reference to Koz's online store and Svengoolie insisting on air every week: NO PERSONAL CHECKS! There's probably video online.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”