Moms for Liberty, known Nazi sympathizers

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Decided to make a topic for them, I'm expecting great things!

Philly turned out to make them feel unwelcome! :thumbsup:
Sean Kitchen @pennslinger wrote: Right wing troll tries to confront activists outside of the Moms for Liberty conference
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

A very dear friend of mine is staying at the same hotel. She and her family are there for a religious conference (they’re Jewish). They found out that Trump and Moms for Liberty would be there a few days before they left and it was too late to cancel.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Sounds like the polite thing to do is offer them a welcoming gift of a can of lighter fluid. And a book of matches.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Maga Fucking Lynchmob
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Where are our ladies from the Woman's Marches to launch a counter organization? Would be thrilled to support that group and we know there are far more women from those marches than this semi-astroturfed organization. Haven't looked into it, but seems like Obama's "don't boo, vote" would come in handy here. Have a group of Democratic moms as Executive Committee members, including celebrities. Moms For America would wipe them out. Fogbow ladies, let's gooooo! :P :boxing:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:48 am Where are our ladies from the Woman's Marches to launch a counter organization? Would be thrilled to support that group and we know there are far more women from those marches than this semi-astroturfed organization. Haven't looked into it, but seems like Obama's "don't boo, vote" would come in handy here. Have a group of Democratic moms as Executive Committee members, including celebrities. Moms For America would wipe them out. Fogbow ladies, let's gooooo! :P :boxing:
Antifa Moms for Liberty! BLM Moms for Liberty! :boxing:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Approved!
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

The two names I've encountered so far for this astroturf group:

"Twatzies"

"Klanned Karenhood"

Seriously though, these people really show that, most of the time, anything with "liberty", "patriot", or "freedom" in the title, cares about absolutely NONE of that.

And then there is their repeated touting of adolph hitler:

Moms for Liberty Uses Hitler Quote To ‘Scare’ Parents
"In the first ever edition of the Hamilton County, Indiana, Moms for Liberty newsletter, published on Wednesday, the group’s co-founders Tina Descovich and Tiffany Justice blasted the Southern Poverty Law Center’s recent decision to label the group a far-right extremist organization.

That statement might have carried more weight if the top of the very same newsletter wasn’t adorned with a quote from Adolf Hitler."
This isn’t the first time Moms for Liberty has quoted Hitler
"Media Matters has since obtained images from a 2021 Moms for Liberty presentation in Flagler County, Florida, in which a slide featured images and quotes from both Hitler and Abraham Lincoln next to each other. The slide was titled “The Youth,” with text reading, “As the government schools go, so go the children and the nation. These men were not just making this up!”

The presenter was Alex Newman, a right-wing conspiracy theorist who is the host of a show on QAnon channel American Media Periscope. Newman is an involved member of the John Birch Society, an anti-civil rights organization that claimed in the 1960s that the “African-American freedom movement was being manipulated from Moscow with the goal of creating a ‘Soviet Negro Republic’ in the Southern United States.” Newman is senior editor of The New American, a right-wing print magazine published by a subsidiary of the John Birch Society. "
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

The two names I've encountered so far for this astroturf group:

"Twatizes"

"Klanned Karenhood"

Seriously though, these people really show that, most of the time, anything with "liberty", "patriot", or "freedom" in the title, cares about absolutely NONE of that.

And then there is their repeated touting of adolph hitler:

Moms for Liberty Uses Hitler Quote To ‘Scare’ Parents
"In the first ever edition of the Hamilton County, Indiana, Moms for Liberty newsletter, published on Wednesday, the group’s co-founders Tina Descovich and Tiffany Justice blasted the Southern Poverty Law Center’s recent decision to label the group a far-right extremist organization.

That statement might have carried more weight if the top of the very same newsletter wasn’t adorned with a quote from Adolf Hitler."
This isn’t the first time Moms for Liberty has quoted Hitler
"Media Matters has since obtained images from a 2021 Moms for Liberty presentation in Flagler County, Florida, in which a slide featured images and quotes from both Hitler and Abraham Lincoln next to each other. The slide was titled “The Youth,” with text reading, “As the government schools go, so go the children and the nation. These men were not just making this up!”

The presenter was Alex Newman, a right-wing conspiracy theorist who is the host of a show on QAnon channel American Media Periscope. Newman is an involved member of the John Birch Society, an anti-civil rights organization that claimed in the 1960s that the “African-American freedom movement was being manipulated from Moscow with the goal of creating a ‘Soviet Negro Republic’ in the Southern United States.” Newman is senior editor of The New American, a right-wing print magazine published by a subsidiary of the John Birch Society. "
They're also allied with desantis, and the self-hating anti-LBGTQ+ group "gays against groomers"
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Klanned Karenhood. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

Oh, and it seems that failed SNL alumni turned right wing asshole Victoria Jackson is buddy buddy with Klanned Karenhood in their attempts to purge the schools and libraries of anything that might treat non-white, non-cishet or non-cisgender people as actual human beings.

jackson reading Former SNL cast member and conspiracy theorist Victoria Jackson is teaming up with Moms for Liberty to ban books
"Unsurprisingly given her history, Jackson’s performance of “School Library Story Time” was bizarre and nearly incoherent. Her shtick of reading “sexually explicit” excerpts of books she allegedly checked out from public libraries (even though the event was about public school libraries) in an attempt to outrage the audience with obscenities fell flat.

When the word “goddamn” appeared in text, Jackson refused to read it (instead reading the abbreviation “G-D” aloud). But when the N-word appeared in text, Jackson bulldozed through without hesitation. Multiple times."
Somehow, especially considering her hate-on for President Obama, it fails to surprise me that she's comfortable using the N-word.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Maybenaut wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:44 pm Klanned Karenhood. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Instant classic!

ImageImageImage x4
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

patgund wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:52 pm Oh, and it seems that failed SNL alumni turned right wing asshole Victoria Jackson is buddy buddy with Klanned Karenhood in their attempts to purge the schools and libraries of anything that might treat non-white, non-cishet or non-cisgender people as actual human beings.

jackson reading Former SNL cast member and conspiracy theorist Victoria Jackson is teaming up with Moms for Liberty to ban books
"Unsurprisingly given her history, Jackson’s performance of “School Library Story Time” was bizarre and nearly incoherent. Her shtick of reading “sexually explicit” excerpts of books she allegedly checked out from public libraries (even though the event was about public school libraries) in an attempt to outrage the audience with obscenities fell flat.

When the word “goddamn” appeared in text, Jackson refused to read it (instead reading the abbreviation “G-D” aloud). But when the N-word appeared in text, Jackson bulldozed through without hesitation. Multiple times."
Somehow, especially considering her hate-on for President Obama, it fails to surprise me that she's comfortable using the N-word.
Worst. Drag queen. Story time. Ever.

ImageImageImage x4
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:49 pm Worst. Drag queen. Story time. Ever.
No self-respecting drag queen would go near Victoria Jackson. Well, maybe "Lady MAGA", but he's not self-respecting. And Jackson would more than likely be scared he might get gay cooties on herself.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:48 pm
Maybenaut wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:44 pm Klanned Karenhood. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Instant classic!
I've also seen Assholes with Casseroles.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Klanned Karenhood is my favorite, but I've also seen Assholes with Casseroles, and Crackheads with Crockpots.

The Minivan Taliban!
Estiveoshot_20230703_144638.jpg
Estiveoshot_20230703_144638.jpg (60.57 KiB) Viewed 90429 times
Image Image Image Image
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Also, too: Heauxs for Hitler
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Ironically, Rush Limbaugh died before the real Feminazis came around.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:clap:

ImageImageImage x4
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:37 am Ironically, Rush Limbaugh died before the real Feminazis came around.
:yeahthat:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

https://twitter.com/HeartlandSignal/sta ... 88547?s=20
Heartland Signal @HeartlandSignal

At Moms for Liberty's Philadelphia event, North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson (R) says dictators like Hitler, Stalin and Mao are being taken out of context and promotes reading their writings.

"...It is time for us to get back and start reading some of those quotes."

5:22 PM · Jul 5, 2023
► Show Spoiler
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/reido ... -rcna92430
20230706110527.png
20230706110527.png (237.92 KiB) Viewed 90161 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Flatpoint High wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:11 am https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/reido ... -rcna92430
20230706110527.png
I've read this three times and ... WHAT?!?!
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:26 am
Flatpoint High wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:11 am https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/reido ... -rcna92430
20230706110527.png
I've read this three times and ... WHAT?!?!
Exactly.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

So apparently the recent M4L thing happened at the Museum of the American Revolution in Philly ... 5 days after I visited it while up in Philly from D.C. for the weekend, hanging out with a friend and her son. He's 5 1/2, one of my unofficial godchldren, and on each of my three total training and/or home leave periods so far (late 2018, early 2021, and now mid-2023), I've found time to hang with them for just a weekend and hit a museum or park. He was only 1 the first time so it was a park; last time it was the Franklin Institute with all the hands-on science exhibits; this time the MAR.

So we were both kinda disappointed to hear that they did that but then my chum -- who is an attorney and sits on her local borough council as the token (D) but actually pretty well respected by the (R) majority on it to the point where they aren't trying to endorse anyone to run against her for re-election because even though she's *very* Liberal as a (D), she's also a) an attorney who being one of them spares them from calling the town counsel to meetings unnecessarily, and b) willing to help disproportionately with the council's grunt administrative and paperwork tasks -- pointed out something ... interesting.

"Remember" she basically said, "just how many museums there are in Greater Philadelphia. These folks aren't well funded and if they have to take dollars from people we don't like and hosts events we sneer at to survive, well, that's what they gotta do."

We did agree that the M4L group probably didn't fully appreciate the exhibits which made it very clear how the revolution didn't end with independence and how people of color, women, and other marginalized communities have had to keep fighting every since. The exhibits are *open* and *explicit* about that. So we laughed.

So, yeah, do go to visit the MAR if you can. Despite the recent M4L ties. They're a great small museum which can be done in a few hours, are especially great if you have small children with you because they have an interactive exhibit that takes up most of their basement space where kids get to do more hands-on stuff, and the gift shop is just wonderful. Support them so they can take fewer dollars from people who treat them like a prop rather than a serious educational experience.

Here endeth Ben's story and plea.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”