Re: Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

Post by raison de arizona »

ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏᴅʏ
@itsthejody
·
3m
Replying to
@RepCawthorn
In addition to all of the lies he has told about his paralyzing car crash, military experience, Paralympics training, etc. Over 160 Students at a Christian College Have Signed a Letter Accusing Rep. Madison Cawthorn of Sexual Harassment
Story: https://www.relevantmagazine.com/curren ... arassment/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Christian Taliban - why look to Afghanistan and Pakistan when you can have the fun locally :twisted:
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:04 pm Christian Taliban - why look to Afghanistan and Pakistan when you can have the fun locally :twisted:
I suspect this is one of the big reasons the right hate both the Taliban and states like Iran so much. Jealousy. They want a religiously themed ethnostate and here are these racially and theologically inferior people actually doing it! Must make their blood boil.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

What's with these christian nationalists and their allusions to war and violence? Wasn't their guy against all that, Blessed are the cheesemakers, and shit?

I might have gotten that mixed up.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC): Don’t Trust “The Alphabet Boys” Like The FBI Or “Beta Male” Merrick Garland
Oct 7, 2021
On Fox Across America with Jimmy Failla, Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) talks about how the Department of Justice and Attorney General Merrick Garland should not be monitoring American citizens and calling parents at school board meetings “domestic terrorists.”

This Garland guy, the Attorney General, he’s a beta male. These are nothing but empty suits. When you look at it, don’t be afraid of the alphabet boys. You know, they were the FBI, ATF, IRS, whatever they are, these people need to learn to fear us because we the people are the ones who hold the power. If you read back to our founding documents, you see it’s a social contract where we give the consent of the government. And at this point, we’ve given so much power to the freakin’ bureaucrats. It’s because of lazy people in Congress who say, I don’t want to have to make a hard decision. So I’m just going to let these unelected bureaucrats make all the choices and it takes all of our power away as American citizens and we should reject that. And anybody who’s not going to stand up and say, Hell, no, if you try and limit the liberty of my constituents, I will fight you tooth and nail.”
https://radio.foxnews.com/2021/10/07/re ... k-garland/
https://omny.fm/shows/fox-across-americ ... -10-7-2021
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Parents who speak at school board meetings are not terrorists. People who make threats of violence at school board meetings are.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Volkonski wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:59 am Parents who speak at school board meetings are not terrorists. People who make threats of violence at school board meetings are.
These folks also shout down others who are trying to speak at a meeting. They are all for their rights but the rights of others to express a contrary opinion shall not be allowed.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:yankyank:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Volkonski wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:55 pm
So, he wants less govt intervention, but he wants to sieze property.

Got it.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

It's tiring enough dealing with evil, albeit intelligent, douchebags, but the stupid burns soooooo bad.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Alphabet Guys? That got me thinking that Maddie was just a very young man when he was in the accident. I wonder if he got/gets SSD?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:15 am Alphabet Guys? That got me thinking that Maddie was just a very young man when he was in the accident. I wonder if he got/gets SSD?
In 2014, at age 18, Cawthorn was seriously injured while returning from a spring-break trip to Florida. He was riding as a passenger in a BMW X3 SUV near Daytona Beach, Florida, when his friend Bradley Ledford fell asleep at the wheel. The SUV crashed into a concrete barrier while Cawthorn's feet were on the dashboard.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:51 pm :yankyank:
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Hidden Content
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bill_g wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:22 am
Volkonski wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:55 pm
So, he wants less govt intervention, but he wants to sieze property.

Got it.
It never ceases to amaze me how these idiots claim to love and support the Constitution, but then suggest something that is as antithetical to that document as one can get.

Its as if they've never read it, except for the Second Amendment, and maybe the Tenth.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

. . . while Cawthorn's feet were on the dashboard.

So, almost certainly not wearing a seatbelt, either. I guess that, too, is a violation of his Constitutional rights.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Loomer and some guy on Telegram aren't fans of Matty.

JON MILLER, [25.09.21 12:43]
[Forwarded from LAURA LOOMER]
Too bad I can’t go shooting... I’VE BEEN RED FLAGGED with ZERO DUE PROCESS.

What has happened to me will happen to you too, thanks to morons like Cawthorn and the other 134 republicans who voted in support of these red flag laws.

What an asshole that Madison Cawthorn is.

JON MILLER, [25.09.21 12:44]
[]
[ Album ]
I met Madison Cawthorn when we were both campaigning for federal office and went to see the southern border.

On the other side of the wall, there were cartel rape houses where the border patrol agents told us they hear the screams of women and children every night.

Cawthorn saw first hand what was on the other side of that wall, and still went home and removed immigration restriction/border security from his campaign website. He’s a weak, pathetic coward and NC should do us all a favor and replace him.

JON MILLER, [25.09.21 18:08]
Madison Cawthorn doesn’t like to talk about his paralysis because he wants to keep the illusion he lost his ability to walk in some kind of epic war battle. But really he was sleeping with his legs up on the dashboard while his friend drove him back from Spring Break in Florida, and they got in a car accident. He then slandered his friend, who tried to save his life, saying he left him to die so that he could squeeze money out of him and garner more sympathy. Madison claimed if it weren’t for his friend, he would have been attending the Naval Academy “by Christmas” even though he had already been rejected by the school. Total phony.

JON MILLER, [25.09.21 18:26]
[ Video ]
Wheels says he knows for a fact the red flag portion will be stripped from the bill but if it is not, he will make sure it doesn’t pass through the House and “burn it to the ground” (yea with all the power he has as a junior congressman in the minority party)

**note how he actually says if the red flag law is NOT in the bill, he will burn it to the ground….gonna have to consult Freud on that one.

JON MILLER, [28.09.21 19:42]
So if you’re not keeping track, the conflicting excuses surrounding the 2A traitors who voted the exact same way for red flag laws in the bill are now:

Dan Crenshaw: I didn’t (he did)

Matt Gaetz: They got put in the bill by accident by a staffer

Wheels: I voted yes for them so that they DON’T pass!

JON MILLER, [28.09.21 19:47]
The thing is, none of these congressmen have ever been in the minority and are basically hard knocks taking swamp tricks 101. But that doesn’t excuse the fact that their first push back is to lie. Politicians really are all cut from the same cloth.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

Well, this is a little below the belt. So to speak.
(Cawthorn lost the use of his legs in a car accident where he was riding in the passenger seat with his feet up on the dash.)
raison de arizona

raison de arizona

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Disgusting and disrespectful.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

AndyinPA wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:40 pm Disgusting and disrespectful.
If only FDR's ghost would rise from his holy grave and choke Klanthorn....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”