Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

These people suck. They are bad people.
Dave from down under

Re: Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

Post by Dave from down under »

Speed hump?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Dave from down under wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:58 am Speed hump?
There's an image I did not need.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

LOOK AT ME. I'M RELEVANT.

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

WTAF? Did he just wake up from a two-day drunken stupor?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Maybe he's gunning for a job in his wet dream tfg 2024 admin? I dunno.
Madison Cawthorn @CawthornforNC wrote: Retweet if you wish Donald Trump was still behind the wheel, driving our country forward!
Sez the guy who doesn't have a drivers license, last time I checked.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Government by golf cart :lol:

It must be like four decades since the former guy showed off his convertible at a gas station. Since he hired a personal body guard the guy will not have let him near a steering wheel any longer.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Off Topic
RTH10260 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:35 pm Government by golf cart :lol:

It must be like four decades since the former guy showed off his convertible at a gas station. Since he hired a personal body guard the guy will not have let him near a steering wheel any longer.
July 1995 is the most recent I can find... so 27 years ago.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I have always maintained that Trump posed that picture, or the "pumping gas thing" because he was so desperate for attention then that he took the Ferrari out to put gas in it, not because it needed gas but because he wanted people driving down the street to say "Look, ain't that Donald Trump, putting gas in a Ferrari? He is so cool!"

Ask yourself, how many so called billionaires do you know who go to self serve gas stations to fuel up the mid life crisis-mobile? :confuzzled: His fsat ass would barely fit in that car even then and I will bet one Confederate dollar that he can barely drive a stick shift.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I can definitely remember reading that that photo was posed.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:43 pm I have always maintained that Trump posed that picture, or the "pumping gas thing" because he was so desperate for attention then that he took the Ferrari out to put gas in it, not because it needed gas but because he wanted people driving down the street to say "Look, ain't that Donald Trump, putting gas in a Ferrari? He is so cool!"

Ask yourself, how many so called billionaires do you know who go to self serve gas stations to fuel up the mid life crisis-mobile? :confuzzled: His fsat ass would barely fit in that car even then and I will bet one Confederate dollar that he can barely drive a stick shift.
It's a Lambo Diablo. Allegedly, the photographer was from the Palm Beach Post and happened upon him... Asked Trump if he could take a few pictures.

Note, he's at a pump marked "Full", so he wasn't pumping his own gas.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

For a guy who has spent nigh 30 years in the car business it still astounds me how much I am confused by which cars are which outside of the ones we make here.

Them Italian ones the most. Luigi and Mario look the same to me just a different color shirt.
:rotflmao:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

What strikes me is his hair looks ridiculous and he was almost as fat then as now.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:56 pm For a guy who has spent nigh 30 years in the car business it still astounds me how much I am confused by which cars are which outside of the ones we make here.

Them Italian ones the most. Luigi and Mario look the same to me just a different color shirt.
You should meet the hubby. He started out as a mechanical/combustion engineer (GMI, UofM). I don't think there's a car he doesn't know about. It boggles my mind.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:56 pm For a guy who has spent nigh 30 years in the car business it still astounds me how much I am confused by which cars are which outside of the ones we make here.

The newspaper clipping calls it a Lamborghini. 😂
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:32 pm

The newspaper clipping calls it a Lamborghini. 😂
It is, and honest I wrote the post that way and changed it because, well, because I'm an idiot who can't tell a Lambo from a Ferrari but I can at least spell Ferrari.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Post by mojosapien »

A resolution pardoning Chauvin??
Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

This guy is still alive?

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Cawthorn was just informed of Shinzo Abe’s existence and death.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/madison-c ... d-to-touch
With two weeks to go until a primary election he was fated to lose, Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) was already underwater. His campaign held more than twice as much debt as it had cash on hand, the donor well was dry, and he and his staff were months into a madcap spending streak that one campaign source called “baffling.”

And now, after indeed losing that primary, there’s no money to pay the piper.

Specifically, there’s no money to repay the supporters who donated hundreds of thousands of dollars in advance to Cawthorn’s election efforts beyond the primary—to the general election he now won’t be competing in.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Hahahahahaaahahahahahahhaaaa!
(deep breath)
Hahahahaaahahahahaaahahahaha!

(Yeah, I'm a bitch...and damn proud of it.)
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:boxing:

Sounds like he's in deep :shit:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I'm sure he can hit up a Billionaire, for whom he was a loyal supporter, for a bit of cash.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Whoops indeed.
Madison Cawthorn illegally spent campaign funds, can't afford to repay supporters: Report

Outgoing Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) has illegally spent campaign funds and now cannot afford to repay supporters, according to a report.
:snippity:
“There was just no money,” a source told the outlet. “It was dollar-in, dollar-out. So if he loses, it’s a really bad thing, and the only way to cover it is getting money straight from the candidate or treasurer.”

Under federal law, candidates are permitted to raise money for primary and general election races simultaneously, but the funding must be used for the race for which it is designated — otherwise, it must be paid back. Now that Cawthorn has lost his primary, he is required by law to refund those donations, but his campaign has already depleted much of those funds, making it difficult for him to pay it all back.

Documents from early May indicate that he had roughly $137,000 on hand and owed $325,000 in debt at the time, per the outlet. Specifics on his current financial predicament are not clear.

A source argued that his primary campaign was rife with frivolous spending, such as nearly $3,000 in spending at Papa’s Beer and $21,000 for lodging accommodations in Florida, the outlet reported. His campaign also racked up excessive consulting fees — the main source of his funding woes, the source noted.

“Nobody ever did the math, which baffled me because the spending was so outrageous,” a source said.
:snippity:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ant-afford

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”