Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

These people suck. They are bad people.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

neonzx wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:40 pm Is he still gay(ish) -- I've never fully formed an opinion because same-sex cousins humping at that age is not abnormal.
It isn't?

Dude, I have 55 first cousins, 30ish of them male, and .. nope. Not even in Argillite, Kentucky, a town too small for Hee Haw.

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I just thought that was stupid frat boy crap. Could have done it on a dare, which is why it was filmed.

I have a lot of first cousins too, and... nope. It is abnormal. Hell, alternate sexes cousin humping does not happen, in my experience.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:14 am I just thought that was stupid frat boy crap. Could have done it on a dare, which is why it was filmed.

I have a lot of first cousins too, and... nope. It is abnormal. Hell, alternate sexes cousin humping does not happen, in my experience.
Agreed on all counts. Most of his stuff is stupid frat boy crap.
bob

Post by bob »

Suranis wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:14 am I have a lot of first cousins too, and... nope. It is abnormal. Hell, alternate sexes cousin humping does not happen, in my experience.
Oh, it happens. Not in my personal experiences, but it happens.

There's even laws against it, in some states.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Brian J. Karem @BrianKarem wrote: NOW: An Indiana law firm is suing outgoing GOP congressman Madison Cawthorn for over $193,000 in unpaid legal fees.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Time to auction off his pistol collection (at least those the TSA had returned) :twisted:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

bob wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:29 am
Suranis wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:14 am I have a lot of first cousins too, and... nope. It is abnormal. Hell, alternate sexes cousin humping does not happen, in my experience.
Oh, it happens. Not in my personal experiences, but it happens.

There's even laws against it, in some states.
Rumour has it that my great grandparents were cousins! :shh: :shh: :bag: :bag:
Gupwalla

Post by Gupwalla »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:54 pm Time to auction off his pistol collection (at least those the TSA had returned) :twisted:
Also, his cars. He keeps getting into trouble for driving them.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Madison Cawthorn says he is “pissed” that Zelensky appeared in front of Congress in a sweater, and says he is even even “more pissed” that Kamala Harris and Pelosi, “little treacherous humans,” held up the Ukraine flag.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

He is just pissed cause he had to watch a guy who knew to shoot a pistol at a real enemy, not just an imagnary poster on the shooting range :twisted:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Someone should tell him Putin gave his wife permission to dump his useless ass, so sucking up wont do any good anymore.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

► Show Spoiler
:cantlook:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

The headless ladies? Boebert :confuzzled: Greene :confuzzled:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Who cares? They were probably 2 randoms at a party. He could have been anyone.

Rarely has such arrogance been displayed by someone who has achieved so little.
Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:14 pm The headless ladies? Boebert :confuzzled: Greene :confuzzled:
The full photo. Just 2 randoms.
► Show Spoiler
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... e3adb69bc9
Former Rep. Madison Cawthorn reportedly didn't hand over any of his office's constituent casework to his successor, Rep. Chuck Edwards, creating a mess for the freshman representative.

Members of Congress, outside of legislating, provide a series of services for members of their districts. This includes help obtaining government resources, casework, US Service Academy nominations, and more.

And when a legislator departs Congress, they're expected to pass along any casework and ongoing constituent services information to their successor in order to maintain guidance and leadership for their constituents. The deadline for signing over the database of information was December 23, 2022.

Cawthorn, his successor said, failed to do that.

Wedgwood Gio Gold 5-Piece Place Setting, Dinnerware Dinnerware Sets & Place Settings
Edwards is a fellow Republican who dispatched Cawthorn in a primary. His office said in a press release on Monday that he and his staff have "have no way of knowing which constituents had ongoing casework or other outstanding federal issues" and that there have been multiple attempts to reach Cawthorn — who's now living in Florida — and his staff, to no avail.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Cawthorn was done when he lost the primary. Not surprised.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

In this case, there may not actually be any casework or requested issues and if they were, they were never written down or the mail was tossed in the corner never to be viewed again. Constitution services was of no concern to Cawthorn.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Cawthorn made the present and future abundantly clear when he described his hiring strategy for his congressional staff in an email toRepublican colleagues published by Time magazine this week. "I have built my staff around comms rather than legislation," he wrote.
Promises kept! :thumbsup:

bob

Post by bob »

If it were my thread, I'd alter the title to reflect Cawthorn's departed status (NADT). :whistle:
Image ImageImage
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

► Show Spoiler
Click on link at your own risk. What's been seen cannot be unseen.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Madison exposes himself to intestinal parasites TO OWN THE LIBS!!

Seriously, there is another reason we cook Meat other than for digestion and taste. If you eat Raw Meat you are exposing yourself to all sorts of infection and Parasitic infections. You are not showing yourself to be tuff by being a first class gobshite. No Frontiersman would do that shit, not unless they enjoy bieng propelled up the mountain by Diarrhea

FFS, in the first Rambo Movie he roasts the animal he kills in the wild before eating it, and you are not going to get tougher than fucking Rambo.

I bet someone told Cawthorn that real tough men in the SEALS eat raw meat in the wild, so he decided to show off his toughness while the guys behind the camera shat themselves laughing.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He's not showing how tough he is, no one could doubt that. He's showing that he has the kind of big brain smarts that cavemen had.

Beat the tree, eat the raw possum, bang the girl on the head and drag her back to the cave....

Right up his alley.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

If I recall correctly, the Lewis & Clark expedition suffered at times from undercooked grizzly, aka revenge of the grizz.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Madison Cawthorn pleads guilty in case over bringing a loaded handgun through TSA checkpoint

Former North Carolina Rep. Madison Cawthorn pleaded guilty Friday to bringing a loaded handgun through a Transportation Security Administration checkpoint at the Charlotte Douglas International Airport last year, according to his attorney.

Cawthorn, whose trial was set to start today, entered a guilty plea for the third-degree misdemeanor charge of possession of a dangerous weapon on city property, according to his attorney Missy Owen.

The former Republican congressman was fined $250, without probation, and his firearm will be returned, according to the attorney.

“Mr. Cawthorn accepted responsibility for this mistake. Law enreforcement noted his cooperative attitude at every step. He chose to resolve this case in a manner that would ensure his uninterrupted right to possess a firearm. He remains staunchly committed to responsible gun ownership,” Owen added.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/05/politics ... index.html
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”