Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

These people suck. They are bad people.
Kendra

Re: Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

Post by Kendra »

Charlotte Police:

"Airport Division officers received notification from the .. TSA .. that a firearm had been located in a bag at a security screening checkpoint. Responding CMPD officers identified the owner of the bag containing the firearm as David Madison Cawthorn"
Via my teammate
@kate_krup
- TSA photo of gun seized at Charlotte Douglas airport today. It was loaded
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

humblescribe wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:12 pm
Mr brolin wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:18 pm Crap on a stick, that is a $2K pistol peeps...... Hopefully it gets permanently confiscated from Wheely Racist.
That dinky-dew pistol costs two thou?

I fired a rifle when I was 14 at summer camp at paper targets. It was a .22. Big whoopee.

I next fired an assortment of weapons when I was 18 up in the hills of Southern California: .45 pistol, shotgun, some rifle of unknown caliber. It was plinking at various targets. After an hour we picked up our debris and headed home. A second big whoopee.

I have yet to hold let alone fire a weapon since, and I am knocking on 70 years old.

I fail to see the need to carry a weapon at all times.

This dude and his constituents have to be :crazy:
I can understand that they like guns. My brother has two fully automatic weapons. I have fired both. It is a lot of fun to destroy paint can at 50 yards. I have no desire to own one. They are both superbly intricate machines. It is amazing that the mechanism can do all the things it must that fast. He keeps them in a 1000 lb. gun safe, locked in his garage. The ammunition is stored elsewhere.

What I can't abide is the feeling that there should be absolutely no restrictions on gun ownership or use. There have even been a couple of small towns that have passed blatantly unconstitutional laws to mandate gun ownership. Here in Ohio, years ago, the legislature proposed a bill that would have required that handgun sales include a trigger lock. There was no requirement that the lock actually be used, just that the dealer had to include one when you purchased a pistol. The NRA went into overdrive and defeated the bill. I remember the term "slippery slope" was used a lot.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

humblescribe wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:12 pm :snippity:

:snippity:
To compensate for having a small penis.....

I'll see myself out :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

humblescribe wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:12 pm That dinky-dew pistol costs two thou?
I googled it... It can be had for less than $300.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

noblepa wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:26 pm :snippity:

What I can't abide is the feeling that there should be absolutely no restrictions on gun ownership or use. There have even been a couple of small towns that have passed blatantly unconstitutional laws to mandate gun ownership.
I see you've heard of Kennesaw, GA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennesaw,_Georgia
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:36 pm
humblescribe wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:12 pm :snippity:

To compensate for having a small penis.....

I'll see myself out :bag:
And non-working legs.

I'll see myself out, also too. :bag:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:22 pm Stupid as can be
According to the TSA, a 9 millimeter handgun was discovered at Checkpoint D. TSA declined to identify the person who had the gun.
Carrying at the airport per se is allowed as per state weapons carrying law. But crossing the line into TSA federally controlled section to board a flight is where federal rules take over. Even for Representatives of the House. :blackeye:
"Terrorist tries to take gun onto passenger aircraft."

is hardly new or surprising....
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

It seems that part of the attraction to that $2,000 Staccato C2 isn't just that it's gotten great reviews, is really accurate with minimum recoil, and a has compact easily concealed profile; heavens to murgatroyd no.

It was apparently the preferred 9mm in the John Wick movies.
Image Image Image Image
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Just imagine for a minute the absolute shitstorm that would reign down on Joe Biden for not personally preventing a 26 year old black kid from carrying a loaded handgun into a TSA checkpoint, trying to get onboard a commercial flight with it. Twice.

If the story got out, it would be the daily sign of the imminent fall of western civilization all because Biden stole 11,000 votes in Georgia and Brian Kemp let him.

Or however many in Arizona....or Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, New Hampshire and also Mickey Mouse grooms kids.

I'm just saying.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Ya know, a good case can be made that North Carolina Republicans are the actual things that the national party is trying to scare everyone about. Madison Cawthorn is his own Roller Nazi spin off of The Sopranos/Smokey and the Bandit and Mark Meadows, who sometimes claims he lives in North Carolina doesn't just lead the league in voter fraud but his work at the White House is worthy of a lifetime achievement award in election stealing.

Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

humblescribe wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:12 pm
Mr brolin wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:18 pm Crap on a stick, that is a $2K pistol peeps...... Hopefully it gets permanently confiscated from Wheely Racist.
That dinky-dew pistol costs two thou?

I fired a rifle when I was 14 at summer camp at paper targets. It was a .22. Big whoopee.

I next fired an assortment of weapons when I was 18 up in the hills of Southern California: .45 pistol, shotgun, some rifle of unknown caliber. It was plinking at various targets. After an hour we picked up our debris and headed home. A second big whoopee.

I have yet to hold let alone fire a weapon since, and I am knocking on 70 years old.

This dude and his constituents have to be :crazy:
That's a Staccato C2

https://staccato2011.com/products/stacc ... 101-000002

Nice piece of kit but overpriced for what it is in my view, personally I would have gone for something from the CZ range, Glock 43 or a Sig.

All solid, reliable, dependable kit and 1/4 to 1/3 the price.

As to WHY he has one..... His reasons may or may not be rational or reasonable, him carrying it through an airport fecking stupid.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Fekkin Stupid is what he does.

In 5 years this schmuck is gonna be on some TV show, fresh out of rehab, trying to be the asshole trying to not get voted out of the house or off the island or such. You know, the one on everyone of those shows who is there for the audience to hate.

That's what he has to look forward too, a second string plotline on a script that's been reused too many times.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

if that had been you or I

we would be in Jail

not merrily flying along
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I believe Cawthorn has reached the FO portion of FAFO. They're even dragging him for insider trading on the Let's Go Brandon Crypto in the conservative rags.
Laura Jedeed @LauraJedeed wrote: A good rule of thumb, I've found, is that if you're gonna be a pile of shit it's best not to accuse very powerful people of degenerate sex orgies
It's just crazy that all this is happening right before the primary, what were the odds? :lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:55 pm It's just crazy that all this is happening right before the primary, what were the odds? :lol:
Knowing Maddy, it was almost a certainty.

I suspect that he is just this stupid and obnoxious all the time and that he just can't help himself.

The idea that, as a Congressman, he should try to control his inner demons, just never occurred to him.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Cue the "I forgot it was there" excuse. I so hate that answer because it shows an entire disrespect to the weapon. Too also, if they are at a point they can't remember if they even have a weapon, why bother carrying it everywhere since apparently, they do not know they are personally packing?

I realize those who travel more than I (which is most of the country) may be less anal about paying attention to what you packed and in which bag you packed it in so as to make TSA inspections easier but I would think a gun lover would be more attentive, but alas, no (I am picking about keeping track of that $300 Bluetooth speaker when traveling so with some $2,000 gadget, I would be extra careful).

I suspect our fellow members in the military would be able to explain the chewing out that comes if you do not know where your rifle or sidearm is at any given time.

However, it has always been about having a gun not what it is meant for. They don't carry the weapon. The weapon carries them.
101010 :towel:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

northland10 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:25 pm Cue the "I forgot it was there" excuse. I so hate that answer because it shows an entire disrespect to the weapon. Too also, if they are at a point they can't remember if they even have a weapon, why bother carrying it everywhere since apparently, they do not know they are personally packing?

I realize those who travel more than I (which is most of the country) may be less anal about paying attention to what you packed and in which bag you packed it in so as to make TSA inspections easier but I would think a gun lover would be more attentive, but alas, no (I am picking about keeping track of that $300 Bluetooth speaker when traveling so with some $2,000 gadget, I would be extra careful).

I suspect our fellow members in the military would be able to explain the chewing out that comes if you do not know where your rifle or sidearm is at any given time.

However, it has always been about having a gun not what it is meant for. They don't carry the weapon. The weapon carries them.
Ima steal that.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I'm coming around to the thought that this guy simply did it for the attention. I'm a little hesitant to call people Narcissists these days as its a popular buzz word these days due to you know who, but in this case the rampantly stupid antics to get into the headlines really does point in that direction. He did say "I forgot" rather than blame everyone else, so he might just be a simple attention seeker, but either way he lurves that sweet newspaper and twitter attention.
Hic sunt dracones
optimusprime

Post by optimusprime »

Madison Cawthorn with a SECOND WEAPONS CHARGE??? Only 'CITED'???? Oh well...

I'm making brownies, anybody want some?
optimusprime

Post by optimusprime »

Gregg wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:14 pm Just imagine for a minute the absolute shitstorm that would reign down on Joe Biden for not personally preventing a 26 year old black kid from carrying a loaded handgun into a TSA checkpoint, trying to get onboard a commercial flight with it. Twice.

If the story got out, it would be the daily sign of the imminent fall of western civilization all because Biden stole 11,000 votes in Georgia and Brian Kemp let him.

Or however many in Arizona....or Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, New Hampshire and also Mickey Mouse grooms kids.

I'm just saying.
It will only be a matter of hours before the truth comes out...BLM and ANTIFA packed his bags!
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I hope this mother fucker gets schlonged in his primary-then I hope he gets his ass kicked by someone he offends and that someone isn't bothered by knocking the shit out of some little shit in a wheelchair
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

then I hope he lands in prison
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:34 pm I hope this mother fucker gets schlonged in his primary-then I hope he gets his ass kicked by someone he offends and that someone isn't bothered by knocking the shit out of some little shit in a wheelchair
So you're saying he's not on your Christmas card list....
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I would send one to my dead sister's husband and satan before I would send one to this cocky sob

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”