Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

These people suck. They are bad people.
pipistrelle

Re: Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

Post by pipistrelle »

All you need to know is he's a frat boy.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Suranis wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:08 pm I'm sure he can hit up a Billionaire, for whom he was a loyal supporter, for a bit of cash.
:roll: Ya, sure, umm ... no. :talktothehand:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

His campaign also racked up excessive consulting fees — the main source of his funding woes, the source noted.
I'm sure he received some very excellent advice from those consultants, and they were all highly qualified.

:rotflmao:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I think we would all LOVE to know who those consultants were.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I just know I don't want to see photos of them without their clothes on. :fingerwag:
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:07 pm All you need to know is he's a frat boy.
Well, to be a real frat boy you actually have to go to a college that has at least one fraternity. Cawthorn went to (and dropped out of) Patrick Henry College, which has no fraternities.

So he’s just a wannabe frat boy.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Hint: make a yard sale and offer those weaponries like knifes and pistols. :twisted:
► Show Spoiler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:29 pm I think we would all LOVE to know who those consultants were.
It's public information. I don't know how to get it, but he has to include it in his FEC disclosure reports.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Maybenaut wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:18 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:07 pm All you need to know is he's a frat boy.
Well, to be a real frat boy you actually have to go to a college that has at least one fraternity. Cawthorn went to (and dropped out of) Patrick Henry College, which has no fraternities.

So he’s just a wannabe frat boy.
Yes, it's the mentality if not the actuality.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:11 am
Suranis wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:29 pm I think we would all LOVE to know who those consultants were.
It's public information. I don't know how to get it, but he has to include it in his FEC disclosure reports.3,437 entries.
Enjoy - this is disbursements.

https://www.fec.gov/data/disbursements/ ... =processed
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

C00732958 CAWTHORN FOR NC 2022 Q1 202204159496528855 17 BCD4B8332050948EB86D 1584915 ORG ORGANIZATION CANDACE OWENS LLC TN DIGITAL MARKETING 2022-02-25 00:00:00 15.00 P2022 PRIMARY 2022 A ADD ITEMIZED DISBURSEMENTS 2022-05-10 03:35:38.612 0.00 3 Solicitation and Fundraising Expenses H P F3 4041520221470810661 NASHVILLE 372153125 OTHER 2022 SB 4050920221476002312 https://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg ... 9496528855 Operating Expenditures
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

“Nobody ever did the math...."
https://www.thedailybeast.com
According to available data, Cawthorn’s jilted donors include friends and neighbors in western North Carolina, nearly three dozen retirees from Bakersfield to Boca Raton, a former Army major, billionaire GOP megadonors Bernie Marcus, Steve Wynn, John Childs, and H. Ross Perot Jr, and powerful Republican colleagues, including political committees tied to House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA).

Cawthorn owes them $220,080.85. As of May 5, the most recent snapshot available, his campaign had a little more than $137,000 on hand, and owed $325,000 in debt.

...and—the biggest drain—hundreds of thousands of dollars in sky-high consulting and fundraising fees, including for Cawthorn’s friend and campaign manager, Blake Harp, who was drawing a salary beyond federal limits.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Sounds like he mimicked his mentor perfectly. Well done Maddy. You done something right.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:07 am
:snippity:

...and—the biggest drain—hundreds of thousands of dollars in sky-high consulting and fundraising fees, including for Cawthorn’s friend and campaign manager, Blake Harp, who was drawing a salary beyond federal limits.
extra highlighting
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I don’t think I made it through all the pages, but Lordy, McDonalds and Chik-Fil-A are what he eats mostly. What were they doing, cruising the boulevard looking for the heart of Saturday night? I saw 1 Thai place on the list. There may have been more fine dining experiences. Ima check when I feel less queasy.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:13 am
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:07 am
:snippity:

extra highlighting
Blake Harp:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:04 pm I don’t think I made it through all the pages, but Lordy, McDonalds and Chik-Fil-A are what he eats mostly. What were they doing, cruising the boulevard looking for the heart of Saturday night? I saw 1 Thai place on the list. There may have been more fine dining experiences. Ima check when I feel less queasy.
In the first six or so pages, I counted at least a dozen payments to Papas Beer, generally in the $75-$90 range. Supposedly authentic California-style Mexican food.

Wonder if this is his go-to place?

And who is Breanna Nicole McMinn? He paid her over two thou for "reimbursements."
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

humblescribe wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:25 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:04 pm I don’t think I made it through all the pages, but Lordy, McDonalds and Chik-Fil-A are what he eats mostly. What were they doing, cruising the boulevard looking for the heart of Saturday night? I saw 1 Thai place on the list. There may have been more fine dining experiences. Ima check when I feel less queasy.
In the first six or so pages, I counted at least a dozen payments to Papas Beer, generally in the $75-$90 range. Supposedly authentic California-style Mexican food.

And who is Breanna Nicole McMinn? He paid her over two thou for "reimbursements."
https://www.legistorm.com/person/Briann ... 92256.html
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

That was very likely food bought for volunteers at the end of some kind of event. They don't get paid but they always get fed.

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:35 pm Blake Harp:
► Show Spoiler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:42 pm
humblescribe wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:25 pm

https://www.legistorm.com/person/Briann ... 92256.html

I think, but am not sure, that what is going on there is the campaign is picking up her salary as a paid congressional staffer because some rule or another and a lawyer told them that she was more campaign worker than congressional staffer. It might also involve her keeping her Federal benefits while she worked, temporarily for the campaign. If I'm right, kudos for them taking her off the taxpayer dime and I' even okay with an arrangement that would have preserved her benefits had she been able to return to being a staffer. Some of those staffers are not tied personally to a congressman and now that he has lost she might be hoping to stay in the office for the new guy. I'm okay with that because it does serve the bigger picture to have professional staffers around to keep people exactly like Maddy from going totally off the rails.

Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Wow, I wouldn't want to owe money to Steve Wynn. I was going to make a joak about him sending around a couple of legbreakers, but I caught myself just in time. :blackeye:
Phoenix520 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:04 pm I saw 1 Thai place on the list.
That Res Ipsa guy gets around. :point: I wonder if he brought his dentist friend. :confuzzled:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Madison Cawthorn called the majority of Republicans who work at the Capitol, “absolutely asinine idiots.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Hmmm. do those 90% of asinine idiots face-hump their cousins and post vid online?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Peaked at 25 by proving he was an idiot.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”