Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

These people suck. They are bad people.
pipistrelle

Re: Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

Post by pipistrelle »

This is the guy whose bucket list includes Hitler's hangouts.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

this little punk needs his ass kicked

so disresptectful
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Things are rough in Australia, says Cawthorn, and the US, as the last bastion of freedum in the world, may fall.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:point: :point: :point: :point: :point: :point: :point: :point: :point: :point: :point: :point:
he is such a
:crazy: :shit: :yankyank:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Cawthorn Snuck A GOP Candidate Onto The House Floor—And Even Republicans Are Up In Arms
Cawthorn likely violated House rules, Republican and Democratic sources said, after he told House security his guest, Tennessee Republican Robby Starbuck, was one of his House staffers.
https://www.comicsands.com/cawthorn-gop ... 61033.html
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

Rules don't apply to him, don't they know that???? :sick:
raison de arizona

:rimshot:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

DOMINATE THE EARTH!

Some crazy scary stuff here, good thing no one seems to listen to him.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Madison Cawthorn today to an audience of mostly college students: “I think you should home school. I was home schooled all the way through. I am proudly a college dropout. Unless you are becoming a doctor or lawyer or engineer, I highly encourage you to drop out.”

Madison Cawthorn today: “When we take power, I think that, first and foremost, our number one priority should be prosecuting Anthony Fauci.”
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Arrogant and stupid. Bad combination.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Does Captain Dips%^t here realize that, you know, you like need real criminal activity in order to prosecute, not some made up lies you tell the mouth breathing yokles...? :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:08 pm Does Captain Dips%^t here realize that, you know, you like need real criminal activity in order to prosecute, not some made up lies you tell the mouth breathing yokles...? :bored:
Yes, but, to him and others, criminal activity consists of telling the truth and backing it up with facts. Of that, Dr. Fauci is most assuredly guilty.
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Translation. He went into congress as a decent young man and was rapidly radicalized. The wife could not deal with the transformation of him into an obsessed asshole, and bolted.
Hic sunt dracones
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Maybe Maddie shouldn’t have called her his Earthen Vessel.
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

So, he announces he is getting divorced after saying earlier this week:
“People will call me a radical for believing that you should be a Christian, you should get married young, you should have as many kids as possible, you should try and have a great job, you should be as successful as you possibly can. They’ll say I’m extremist for that,” Cawthorn said at AmericaFest 2021.
:snippity:
“I’ll tell you, I’m a devout Christian. I’ve got a great relationship with my Lord and Savior. And so, of course, I love being able to help people. I love taking care of people. I think we should send missionaries out into the world. We should bring people to Christ,” he continued.
:snippity:
“I think the most important thing for us to do is to save souls for Jesus Christ. But that’s our jobs as Christians, and I believe we are a Christian nation,” he said. “Almost every single one of the signers, they were regular church-attending Christians. If anybody wants to tell you they were atheists or deists, they’re idiots. Don’t listen to them.”
https://www.christianpost.com/news/madi ... -scam.html
Then there is more of is "Christian" nationalism from earlier
In the Trump era, white Christian nationalist rhetoric has become more and more openly violent and apocalyptic, and Cawthorn’s is more violent and apocalyptic than most. “It’s time for us to stand up and declare boldly that, as men and women of faith, we have a duty to stand against tyranny... It is time for the American Christian church to come out of the shadows...” he rants.
https://news.yahoo.com/christian-nation ... 20768.html
On a side note, he also said this:
“Back in the Old Testament – look at David, look at Daniel, look at Esther, look at all of these people who influenced the governments of their day to uphold Christian principles,” North Carolina representative Madison Cawthorn declared in a campaign video posted on his Twitter account.
Um, even those who read the Old Testament with a heavy Christological bent don't usually say that.

I am always amazed at how easily the rIght wing, "scripture is literal" crowd can so easily ignore divorce. If we are to take the bible as literal, divorce would be a serious no-no, even more than homosexuality. Jesus actually talked about divorce where on LGBT issues, not so much.

Granted, Christian Nationalism is just a dog whistle for White Nationalism. Christ is nowhere in their world.
101010 :towel:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well, "LGNT issues" were all rolled into sexual immorality, which Jesus did talk about. Specifying "LGBT issues" is like the stupid argument I had on facebook recently with people who were trying to ask where the Papacy was in the bible, its not, therefore the Pope must be illegitimate.

Anyway. back to the point - Any look at David and Esther and other people mentioned in the bible as paragons of christian values is so deeply flawed that saying it must be an attempt to piss off the libs.
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Fair enough on the first part. I only brought it up because there is quite specific scripture in the Gospels on divorce. The rest is wrapped up in more general terms and not as specific and can be debated on the meaning (not going to thread jack this further on what they meant in "sexual immorality".

As for the Pope argument you had. I figure Madison and the people you argued with don't use incense or anointing with oil for healing because it is too "popish" but, in fact, they are specifically mentioned in the bible.
101010 :towel:
filly

Post by filly »

Twitter is saying they are surprised she lasted this long.

These people.
raison de arizona

Well, the motto is god, country, family. Setting aside spiritual aspects of divorce, because seriously, Cawthorn? His so-called thinking isn’t going to even come close to there. This is family, which clearly comes after country.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

And when his crazy ass is out of the House, he'll have neither a wife nor a career. Boo fucking hoo.
notorial dissent

Madison Cawthorn today to an audience of mostly college students: “I think you should home school. I was home schooled all the way through. I am proudly a college dropout. Unless you are becoming a doctor or lawyer or engineer, I highly encourage you to drop out.”
I seldom see someone who so glories in their ignorance and incompetence.

I believe what he says about his practice of Christianity as much as I do anything else he professes, and his knowledge of the Bible is to me suspect.

In other words, he's a lying liar who lies.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Maddy is one stupid, dangerous kid. Word is his voters are abandoning him, he's reckless and irresponsible and not serving his constituents.

Jacob Wohl (!) blasts Maddy on Telegram:
JACOB WOHL, [12/22/2021 11:31 PM]
[Forwarded from JACOB WOHL]
How many TPUSA bimbos have DMs from Madison Cawthorn where he said things like “nice tits” unsolicited? Quite a few.

He’s compromised.

Posted by me on September 25
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
notorial dissent

orlylicious wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:36 am Maddy is one stupid, dangerous kid. Word is his voters are abandoning him, he's reckless and irresponsible and not serving his constituents.

Jacob Wohl (!) blasts Maddy on Telegram:
JACOB WOHL, [12/22/2021 11:31 PM]
[Forwarded from JACOB WOHL]
How many TPUSA bimbos have DMs from Madison Cawthorn where he said things like “nice tits” unsolicited? Quite a few.

He’s compromised.

Posted by me on September 25
The only one Maddy is in it for is himself. I can't imagine his constituents are happy, but then Gangreen and Bo Bo. Rumor has it that he was considering moving to another part of the state to run for Senate, wouldn't that be fun!!!! :sick:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

💯 ND. And I'm so happy you're posting, your posts are amazing and sometimes make me laugh out loud. Thank you!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”