INDICTED (INDICATED) #3 USA v Donald Trump - Judge Tanya Chutkan - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
MN-Skeptic

INDICTED (INDICATED) #3 USA v Donald Trump - Judge Tanya Chutkan - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:18 pm It really irks me that even an organization like Meidas Touch Network does not know that the proper phrasing is "DemocratIC appointees". Of course the author is only 24 years old and probably doesn't know any better. :brickwallsmall:
Republicans started doing that in order to irk Democrats. Of course, a lot of folks are too ignorant to realize that the word should be Democratic. So I’ve made the decision to assume that they are all too stupid to know better. And that just reflects poorly on them.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:45 pm
Republicans started doing that in order to irk Democrats. Of course, a lot of folks are too ignorant to realize that the word should be Democratic. So I’ve made the decision to assume that they are all too stupid to know better. And that just reflects poorly on them.
I seem to recall that I researched this and it went back much longer than I would have guessed. There is actually a wiki page on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democrat_Party_(epithet)
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Kyle Cheney
@kyledcheney

BREAKING: Chief Justice Roberts gives Jack Smith until Tuesday 2/20 at 4 pm to respond to Trump's call to stay the immunity ruling that would restart his D.C. trial.

I would be surprised if Smith's response filing isn't already drafted, so the question will be when he actually files it (almost certainly before the deadline)
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Whoop THERE IT IS
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

Fourteen minutes of a slow talking host to report a briefing schedule order? :doh:

In fairness, I should disclose that I couldn't listen to more than 5 seconds of it.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Kyle Cheney
@kyledcheney
JUST IN: Jack Smith files his response to Trump's stay request at the Supreme Court.

It's 40 pages and urges the justices to reject Trump's stay request or, if they don't, to set an expedited schedule so Trump's trial gets back on track.
https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/ ... _FINAL.pdf
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

So Jack files his response 6 days early. Ya, they had this ready to go.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

⚖️ 🚨 Link to Jack Smith's opposition to Trump's application for a stay with SCOTUS over the immunity issue filing: https://supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/23/2 ... _FINAL.pdf

Supreme Court Case No. 23A745 Docket: https://supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?fi ... 3a745.html

Trump SCOTUS.JPG
Trump SCOTUS.JPG (140.31 KiB) Viewed 425 times

Docket SCOTUS Trumo.JPG
Docket SCOTUS Trumo.JPG (158.54 KiB) Viewed 425 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Sterling presentation, here. Clear, tells the story, establishes the need for speed by providing the time-line to date. Haven't finished reading yet, so I don't know if they bring up the obvious.

Fun fact: They never use fuckhead's name in the response, other than in the title; when they are citing cases in which his name occurs, and on one or two occasions when they are quoting the remarks of others. He is "applicant" throughout. Every sentence, drilling it in that he is just a meat sack. It's even somewhat dehumanizing. I like it.

I mean, I don't call him fuckhead for nothing.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I've taken to calling him Turnip. Everyone can misread it as his name, it's clear who I am talking about, but it wont count as a mention of his name in google counts. Heh heh.
Hic sunt dracones
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Suranis wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:35 pm I've taken to calling him Turnip. Everyone can misread it as his name, it's clear who I am talking about, but it wont count as a mention of his name in google counts. Heh heh.
I noticed that and I like it and I'm stealing it
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:26 pm :snippity:

Have I ever told you how much I love the hate you have for him flowing out of you..... :thumbsup:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

keith wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:03 pm :snippity:
To your quote line....

"BRIAN DON'T!!!!!"
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Suranis wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:35 pm I've taken to calling him Turnip. Everyone can misread it as his name, it's clear who I am talking about, but it wont count as a mention of his name in google counts. Heh heh.
I've been calling him "donnie dookiepans" for a while.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:57 pm
p0rtia wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:26 pm :snippity:

Have I ever told you how much I love the hate you have for him flowing out of you..... :thumbsup:
Why no, no you haven't. :lovestruck: I thought I was being too subtle!
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:12 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:57 pm :snippity:
Ohhh and I forgot that Crazy Cat Lady Stefanik too...also... :biggrin:

Trent Reznor
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:22 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:57 pm :snippity:
You mean...My Despicable Congresswoman? My stars.... How could you tell?????
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:28 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:22 pm :snippity:

That's because I can read minds...

They call it being Psychotic and stuff...

Wait...I don't think something right with that last statement.... :think:

Trent Reznor
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:37 pm

That's because I can read minds...

They call it being Psychotic and stuff...

Wait...I don't think something right with that last statement.... :think:
I think you meant being Prophylactic.
Hic sunt dracones
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:26 pm I mean, I don't call him fuckhead for nothing.
My daughters and I call him fuckface, as in fuckface von clownstick which is what Jon Stewart accurately called him years ago.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I've used Dolt45 since the start.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:28 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:22 pm

You have a way with words. It's almost poetic..
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

poplove wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:17 pm
p0rtia wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:26 pm I mean, I don't call him fuckhead for nothing.
My daughters and I call him fuckface, as in fuckface von clownstick which is what Jon Stewart accurately called him years ago.
Did you catch the new one? Nice seeing Jon back in the chair. But…
New York Times Pitchbot @DougJBalloon wrote: A Trump victory in November would end American democracy. Here’s why I’m going to spend the next nine months making lame jokes about Biden’s age.

by Jon Stewart
Accurate, I’m afraid.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:58 pm
keith wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:03 pm :snippity:
To your quote line....

"BRIAN DON'T!!!!!"
You mean my signature line?

Thats in response to the Fogsters sigline which is a reference to...
Has everybody heard about the bird?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”