Leo "The Paraclete" "Jet Schizo" "Ren Jander, J.D." Donofrio

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

realist wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:23 pm
bob wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:00 pm
Again? So soon?
No one pays any attention to me, a legal expert in everything legal, so I'm taking my expertise and going home. FU and good luck.

And yeah "indefinitely" likely means hours, a few days at most.

:roll:
Brave sir robin. Is he going to delete all his tweets now and create new theories like he used to do with his website?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Donofrio Speaks Out on New Trump Indictments:
In the wake of four indictments from a Washington, DC grand jury against 45th President of the United States Donald J. Trump announced Tuesday evening, journalist Mark Naughton is hosting a “Twitter Space” discussing whether or not the charges are constitutional.

One of the speakers is Leo Donofrio, who claimed at approximately 7:25 p.m. EDT that the Electoral Count Act is unconstitutional.

During the broadcast Donofrio claimed that voting machines in Arizona failed to “reconcile” vote counts in both the 2020 and 2022 elections “in Maricopa County only.”

Donofrio contended that “the states” have the authority to send the slates of electors to the Electoral College, not Congress, as stated by the ECA.

It was suggested to this writer following the 2020 election that the ECA is unconstitutional by the late Mario Apuzzo, Esq.

“America is not schooled in the Constitution, and most lawyers aren’t, either,” Donofrio said at 7:48. He characterized the ECA as Congress’s “usurping” of the states’ powers granted by the Constitution.

Donofrio further claimed that more information is “coming out” from the 2020 election in Arizona. “There’s stuff coming in Arizona that a fifth-grader can understand,” he said, saying that Michelle Swinnick and Josh Barnett have been working hard on the issue.

“Trust me, folks, you don’t know anything…but pretty soon, you’re going to find out,” Donofrio said.

Donofrio had researched the “natural born Citizen” issue extensively in the wake of the 2008 presidential election which declared Barack Hussein Obama the winner. Following the 2020 election, his work on the election outcome was published at The Post & Email, exclusively as far as we are aware, under the pen name, “Ren Jander.”

Update, 8:24 p.m. EDT: At 8:23 p.m., the broadcast unexpectedly stopped while Donofrio was speaking. Our attempt to log back on was unsuccesful, and Twitter, now known as “X,” appeared unresponsive.
Soros is goooood.

"For completeness," Donofrio's Twitter account is still up but silent.
Image ImageImage
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Donofrio further claimed that more information is “coming out” from the 2020 election in Arizona. “There’s stuff coming in Arizona that a fifth-grader can understand . . .
Why is he having such difficulty, then?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
realist

Post by realist »

As soon as I saw there was a new post, I immediately knew Leo had once again sprung up from the depths and declared himself a constitutional scholar and expert on the Trump indictments.
I was a little surprised he was still harping on his any.time.now Arizona tripe.
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

Donofrio, surprisingly :roll: , didn't stick the flounce:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Don't undersell Leo -- after his huge success with the Kari Lake case, and then Indicated #2, he may well hit the Trifecta.

In Leo's Court, he's won every case. It's the darn courts, lawyers and prosecutors who are all in a conspiracy to deny Leo's victories.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:37 pmIn Leo's Court, he's won every case.
The Full Apuzzo:

Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Leo is doing Twitter Spaces again!

He's LIVE right now!
JUDGE CANNON'S FOOTNOTE
Leo Donofrio, Esq. Host 89 other listeners

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1nAJErpwgzexL?s=20

ETA: Leo's Space was done at 9:53am. You Snooze, You Lose!*

Leo says the Safe Harbor provisions on the Electoral College and ascertainment is totally unconstitutional. It's amazing that in so many years of jurisprudence, only Leo found it. He should be president of The Federalist Society.

He also hopes there will be a "badass Motion to Dismiss", but he's going to write one himself for the T**** team to follow since of course Leo knows far more.

Shockingly, looking at the audience on the Space, I'm not seeing Foggy, GG, Realist, Estiveo, JPC or any other of Leo's Fogbow fans. :P Recently, Elmo changed the coding on Spaces so they can't directly be downloaded. Many of the free services recording Spaces are borked and working on fixes. However, there's a service called Lychee and it's terrific. Just go to https://www.lychee.so/download-space and put in the Space's link (you can find that in the Share menu which looks like an outbox with an arrow at the top). You then put in an email address and that's it, they email when the MP3 recording is ready. You can do it while the Space is in progress too and it works. Very simple and free.

* Just kidding -- DO NOT WORRY if there wasn't enough time for you to to stop drop and roll for Leo, we'll have the Space for everyone's undivided attention.

Let Leo know how fabulous he is:
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
Your Space was great! Thank you for coming back to give your advice and counsel on these important issues. Hope the Trump Campaign is more serious than the Kari Lake Campaign and brings you onboard the team. They need your help.

ETA2: Here's the link to the Space. When you click it, it will go straight to asking where you want to download it too (if you have a default, it'll just download.) Wonder why Scoop Rondeau hasn't been all over this. Did they have beef?

Link: https://ecijigj.r.af.d.sendibt2.com/tr/ ... gLPeOiiCP-
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Don't worry; Donofrio doesn't know what any of that means either.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

:lol:

David Pollack wrote:GA Trump Indictment with Rep. Cory Mills and constitutional attorney
"Constitutional attorney." :roll: (TL;DRL.)
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Stepping on Mike Lindell's thunder, Leo is doing a Twitter Space. Just noticed and when tuning in, he can't figure out how to have co-hosts on the Space.

He and Josh Barnett are back on their crusade that the AZ Legislature can just select GOP Electors for the 2024 election without the troublesome idea of PEOPLE VOTING. For real. Here's the Space:

"INDICTMENT ANTIDOTE: Appoint Electors Now with @lcdlaw" https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1BdGYyEwqaMGX?s=20

For later listening, this free site is great: https://www.lychee.so/download-space You put the Space link in, an email address, and it downloads any Space and sends you a link.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:29 pm He and Josh Barnett are back on their crusade that the AZ Legislature can just select GOP Electors for the 2024 election without the troublesome idea of PEOPLE VOTING. For real. Here's the Space:
Apparently, the Constitution and the law are not a hindrance to somebody who says he is a lawyer.
US Constitution Article II wrote:Each state shall appoint, in such manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a number of electors, equal to the whole number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress:
And so, the legislature of Arizona has directed the manner on how the electors shall be appointed.
A.R.S. §16-212 wrote:A. On the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November, 1956, and quadrennially thereafter, there shall be elected a number of presidential electors equal to the number of United States senators and representatives in Congress from this state.

B. After the secretary of state issues the statewide canvass containing the results of a presidential election, the presidential electors of this state shall cast their electoral college votes for the candidate for president and the candidate for vice president who jointly received the highest number of votes in this state as prescribed in the canvass.

https://www.azleg.gov/viewdocument/?doc ... /00212.htm
They want to change the manner, they have to change the law. Good luck getting that through the AZ Gov.
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Mickey! Judy! Leo's doing another show!

Leo's had another brilliant idea. He just had a Twitter Space with 1.8K people where he declared that T****'s TWEET could have been a blanket pardon for all J6 rioters.
Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 3h
This is a preliminary SPACE on a CRUCIAL potential defense of everyone at the Capitol on J6. I have not completed legal research yet, but let's talk about what I have discovered so far over coffee at 9AM.
It's here (didn't listen, but am getting downloads of all these in case we need them): https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1zqKVPjvoBZJB?s=20

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 8h
🚨 ATTENTION: The final J6 tweet is looking more and more like a blanket pardon. I hadn't seen this Truthout piece. Nice find, Astoria! If Trump testifies he intended the tweet as a blanket amnesty for all at the Capitol - SCOTUS should uphold it as a pardon based on prior cases:
Leo Donofrio, Esq.@LCDLAW1 4h
1/2 Truthout piece👇reports Trump intended to pardon all at the Capitol on J6 & Cipolone "rejected" idea. But he had no authority to reject it. So if the J6 tweet dispersing the crowd "in peace and love" was intended by Trump as a benediction of amnesty - SCOTUS should uphold it.

Quote Monica Matthews On Air @monicaonairtalk 4h
BREAKING- Blanket Presidential PARDON for J6 defendants-
Tweets have been weaponized to entrap & incarcerate the President.
The AUTHORITY of the President Of The United States, according to law and his ability to PARDON- extends to Tweets as well- per Constitutional legal… twitter.com/lcdlaw1/status… Show more

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 4h
2/2 That POTUS could tweet a pardon as an official act was argued by Prof Jeff Couch in WAPO:
"The president could...tweet his grant of a pardon."
"The President can do this pretty much in any form he wants, as long as it's a public announcement...yell it out in the street"👇
Replying to @JackPosobiec
He didn't need to sign a pardon. SCOTUS made it clear👇that the only restrictions on pardon power are listed in the Constitution & there's NOTHING in text re form a pardon must take. The words commutation, amnesty & clemency aren't in pardon clause, but the power extends thereto:

BONUS: Leo is back on his kick that states can change their method of choosing electors and that all GOP states should do that right now and give T**** the 308 electoral votes they control. So then there's no need for an election. Leo stars in The Nutty Fascist, coming to a theatre near you.

Steve Davis @stevero40104467 37m
Re the state legislators able to award delegates as they wish: agreed. But I question the interpretation that they can make a blanket law in advance giving delegates to someone to be determined by voters outside the state. The intention is for the legislators to choose

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 15m
If the Legislature approves it, that's their manner of determining electors. It's plenary power. Might be a 14th Amendment equal protection argument available. But why wait to lose when the GOP can appoint electors NOW and win?

He's ginning up all these people who have no clue that he's talking BS.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I thought he was going dark.
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:58 pm
orlylicious wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:29 pm He and Josh Barnett are back on their crusade that the AZ Legislature can just select GOP Electors for the 2024 election without the troublesome idea of PEOPLE VOTING. For real. Here's the Space:
Apparently, the Constitution and the law are not a hindrance to somebody who says he is a lawyer.
It actually is constitutional. :o States' legislatures determine the manner in which presidential electors are selected.

And Republicans have trifectas (control of governorships and legislatures) in 22 states presently. I don't know if those 22 equal 270, but it probably is close.

But it is dead, politically: No state, let alone 22, is going to say its citizens can't vote for president.

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:32 pm I thought he was going dark.
You must new around here. ;)
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:21 pm
northland10 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:58 pm
It actually is constitutional. :o States' legislatures determine the manner in which presidential electors are selected.
I probably should have just stated Law and not added constitutional since I was referring to the AZ law already on the books for selecting electors. They have to change the law. I have a hunch that the Democratic Governor of AZ will not really be all that big on automatically selecting only GOP electors.

Some of the RWNJs are really taking up the Soviet method of selecting leadership by giving the people the choice of one candidate, determined by the GOP, or one wing of the GOP.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

The really dumb part is the Republican trifectas are mostly the ones that reliability vote Republican. There's no need to disenfranchise the citizens.

Donofrio believes the legislatures can act without the governor's consent. Based on his misreading of Bush v. Gore.
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:24 pm Mickey! Judy! Leo's doing another show!

Leo's had another brilliant idea. He just had a Twitter Space with 1.8K people where he declared that T****'s TWEET could have been a blanket pardon for all J6 rioters.
:snippity:
🚨 ATTENTION: The final J6 tweet is looking more and more like a blanket pardon. I hadn't seen this Truthout piece. Nice find, Astoria! If Trump testifies he intended the tweet as a blanket amnesty for all at the Capitol - SCOTUS should uphold it as a pardon based on prior cases:
:snippity:
He's ginning up all these people who have no clue that he's talking BS.
But was the former guy acting in his capacity as im2potus or as unpresidential candidate :think:

apart, there needs to be presidential signarure on paper, the /s/ on xwitter will likely not make its way to the archive of WH decisions.

on the other hand, one could claim that he "thought" this into the law librafies :twisted:
bob

Post by bob »

Donofrio can't figgure out why nobody is following his brilliance. :think:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Fasten your seat belts... Leo is doing another Twitter Space!
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1MnxnpwNAdyGO?s=20
Leo Space.JPG
Leo Space.JPG (73.27 KiB) Viewed 532 times

As always, you can download a Space by entering the URL at this link: https://www.lychee.so/download-space and give it an email address. Then it's ready, it'll email with a download link. It works really well.
bob

Post by bob »

I thought I saw that Donofrio had switched back to spewing about Arizona's election. :bored:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Why would Leo need to do that? He's been so incredibly successful on the AZ election issues... his talent needs a bigger canvas to change the world. After notching all those wins for Kari Lake and Abe Hamedeh, We The People DEMANDED he get back on the big stage and singlehandedly save T*****! Based on his tweets, Leo has them EXACTLY where he wants them.
bob

Post by bob »

I can't explain why Donofrio does what he does; I just know he done did it:

But Donofrio always has fancied himself a polyglot; he can be ignored by more than group simulateously! :towel:

Bonus:
Image ImageImage
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Odds on he would block any who reference “reality denier” or “fantasist” …

He is such a…. :silenced:
Luke

Post by Luke »

From time to time, I gently recommend that Leo should start a new lawfirm, Donofrio & Heath. Leo and Ryan can specialize in election law and complex litigation. They play so well with others it'll only take a minute for all the big GOP AZ lawyers like Blehm to retain young Ryan. Leo can be the rainmaker, and Ryan can use his dynamic young energy and breathtaking knowledge of the law to make mincemeat out of their opponents. First Target Client: Mike Lindell.

Return to “Other weirdos”