Chris Christie 2024! 🍗 Christopher James Christie - September 6, 1962 - Virgo / Tiger

p0rtia

Chris Christie 2024! 🍗 Christopher James Christie - September 6, 1962 - Virgo / Tiger

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

I heard him on Morning Joe last week, full of gusto when he was taking potshots at the Orange Menace, to the laughter and cheers of the gang.

Then someone asked him his position on a nationwide abortion ban.

He fell like a house of cards; word salad, evasion, final resort to Pence-like sanctimony as he gave his non answer.

Piece of shit.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I remember 2016 when Christie was all "I'm a big tough guy, Hilary will quiver in her boots when she sees me coming at her." then crumbled under trump and kissed his ass hoping to get VEEP or AG. We all remember his deer in the headlights look as he stood behind trump and realized he'd been played.

Round 2?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:27 pm I remember 2016 when Christie was all "I'm a big tough guy, Hilary will quiver in her boots when she sees me coming at her." then crumbled under trump and kissed his ass hoping to get VEEP or AG. We all remember his deer in the headlights look as he stood behind trump and realized he'd been played.

Round 2?
Yep. And corrupt.
bob

Post by bob »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:48 pm I thought they also had to agree to support Trump if he got the nomination? I can't see Christie doing that.
Christie has said the pledge is a dumb idea, but would probably sign it if that was the only thing keeping him out of the debates.

And it is dumb, as it is essentially unenforceable.

Heck, I could easily see Christie employing sarcasm or other rhetoric, and have his literal words showing support, but his tone or the context to convey he means the opposite.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Chris Christie @GovChristie wrote: Trump says he is tough on China but seems like he is head over heels.

Xi isn’t smart, brilliant or perfect. He is a dictator who controls through terror.

This isn’t some Hollywood villain, this is our greatest adversary. Let’s get someone who knows the difference.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

It's how Donnie would like to be able to run things..
raison de arizona

Chris Christie @GovChristie wrote: Yeah... I invited the sitting President to New Jersey during the worst natural disaster in our state's history. But I didn't invite him to my wedding...

Donald - did you dance the night away with Hillary?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1dZaS1
A super PAC supporting former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s (R) bid for the White House is airing a new advertisement attacking former President Trump for not committing to participating in the first Republican National Committee primary debate in August.

In the advertisement, entitled “Trump’s Choice,” the Tell It Like It Is Super PAC tries to bait the leading 2024 GOP presidential candidate by asking him, “Are you a chicken or just a loser?”

“We know what’s in your head, Donald. Now that Chris Christie has qualified, should you show up to the debate? Because if you do, your opponents will bring up the impeachments, the indictments. Bring up how you lost to Joe Biden, lost the House, lost the Senate,” the ad says, before listing what the PAC depicts as policy failures during Trump’s administration.

“That’s what they’ll say if you show up, especially that guy Christie. But if you don’t go, you’ll be called a coward, a chicken. Reduced to throwing spitballs from the sidelines. So, Donald, you need to decide: Are you a chicken or just a loser?” the ad concludes.
I just saw this on the teevee. Wicked. :boxing:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:rotflmao: His crown jewel is only worth $161 million? Is that after he pays off the liens/mortgages he took against the property?

https://twitter.com/GovChristie/status/ ... 7491748864
Chris Christie@GovChristie
If Trump is a billionaire, why is he tricking middle class donors into paying his legal bills?

Over $56 million.

Answer: Donald Trump loves using other people’s money.

He should crack open his own wallet & come up with the cash.

I’ve got some ideas.

No. 1 - Sell Trump Tower.
raison de arizona

Chris Christie makes surprise visit to Ukraine, meets with Zelenskyy

Republican presidential candidate Chris Christie made an unannounced trip to Ukraine Friday, meeting with President Volodymyr Zelenskyy and visiting Bucha and Moshchun, two sites devastated by the war with Russia, now in its second year.

Christie visited Bucha, where over 1,000 civilians are believed to have been killed by Russian troops last year. Many of the bodies showed evidence of torture. Last spring, upon liberating Bucha from Russian control, Ukrainians found civilians who had been shot in the head with their hands bound and mass graves filled with hundreds of bodies. Christie met with Bucha's mayor and visited the site of a mass grave.

In Kyiv, Zelenskyy thanked Christie for visiting Bucha and for U.S. support of Ukraine and said he would share some details about the counteroffensive against Russia with Christie.

Christie told Zelenskyy that the "biggest reason" for his travel to Ukraine was so that he could see for himself what was happening there, so that he could tell other people about it. He said he mentioned to Bucha's mayor that in the U.S., the Ukrainian flag is being raised everywhere. There will always be political arguments, he told Zelenskyy, but he believes the majority of the American people agree on supporting Ukraine.

The New Jersey Republican also praised Zelenskyy and said he supported more substantial aid to help Ukraine win the war against Russia.
:snippity:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chris-chri ... =228441100
► Show Spoiler
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Since DeSantis doesn't have the spine to do it, it's up to Chris Christie to strike first on the debate stage by giving TFG an indictment-related nickname, something like "RICO Donnie".

Maybe work with The Lincoln Project to get a song done to the tune of 'Mustang Sally' and get a video out for it.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I suggest he be called Donnie Rico a la the film "Donnie Brasco". :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:55 am I suggest he be called Donnie Rico a la the film "Donnie Brasco". :biggrin:
Oh I'm so stealing that! :lol:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

I'll yield to the better word order.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I could set up the word censor thing so that every instance of the word Trump on the entire forum was replaced by the words Donnie Rico.

But I'm pretending to be a grownup, which is really difficult for me.

I'm glad we had this little talk.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Why’d you have to act like an adult TODAY? :poutingemoji
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
The struggle is real. :violin: :crying:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
raison de arizona

Republican Accountability @AccountableGOP wrote: Chris Christie: “If you’re willing to stand on a debate stage in front of millions of Americans and raise your hand and say, ‘I support him, even if he was a convicted felon,’ what credibility do you have to talk to the rest of the world about moral clarity?”
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I actually saw one of his ads today here. I couldn't quite figure out why.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

:thumbsup:
Republican Accountability @AccountableGOP wrote: Chris Christie pushes back on Newsmax’s Eric Bolling blaming liberal Democrats for Trump's potential convictions: "When Mark Meadows gets on that stand, everything I've been saying about Donald Trump that you've been making fun of me about for months is gonna wind up being true."
raison de arizona

Republican Accountability @AccountableGOP wrote: Chris Christie on Trump: "His own former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows...is going to testify...'I committed crimes at his instruction, and he committed crimes right before my eyes.' If that doesn't disqualify you from being president of the United States, what the hell does?”
raison de arizona

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Apricot Anus wrote:UNFIT TO SERVE!
Every accusation etc.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I don’t think he should be commenting on someone’s weight.
raison de arizona

Reports are that Christie is dropping out of the race.

Return to “US President”