Ron Desantis 2024

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Frater I*I »

If I'm ever elected to office...I'm gonna be sworn in on the Necronomicon.... 8-)
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Ben-Prime »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:22 pm If I'm ever elected to office...I'm gonna be sworn in on the Necronomicon.... 8-)
See, I'd have guessed the Principia Discordia for you. :oopsy: :biggrin:
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I have some books written by the Dalai Lama….and an Encyclopedia of Horse Breeds and a bunch of Jack Reacher books.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by keith »

I've got my childhood bible, and my father's Masonic Bible.

I've also got a buncha books by Joseph Campbell. Do they count?
Edit: And I almost forgot... 3 volumes by Krishnamurti: "Think On These Things". Do they count?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Frater I*I

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:49 pm I have some books written by the Dalai Lama….and an Encyclopedia of Horse Breeds and a bunch of Jack Reacher books.
All of them more moral that the bible as far as I'm concerned...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RVInit

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by RVInit »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:22 pm If I'm ever elected to office...I'm gonna be sworn in on the Necronomicon.... 8-)
One of my favorite YouTube channels:

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Kendra »

I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it for myself. Fox and Friends was having one of those Breakfast with Friends things in the city where the debate was held. Ron had a sit down for a q&a with Fox's Lawrence Jones. Apparently there was a question posed to him (during the debate I think?) about if as president would he send in military to rescue the American hostages (I'm paraphrasing) and he waffled and didn't answer it. So...Jones asked him, and DeSantis waffled again. But I kid you not, Jones pushed back and asked again. On Fox! And he still waffled. They brought in the other three hosts via video feed and they asked some questions, and for Fox, they were somewhat tough questions, not the usual softballs they normally toss.
Dr. Ken

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Kendra wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:16 am I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it for myself. Fox and Friends was having one of those Breakfast with Friends things in the city where the debate was held. Ron had a sit down for a q&a with Fox's Lawrence Jones. Apparently there was a question posed to him (during the debate I think?) about if as president would he send in military to rescue the American hostages (I'm paraphrasing) and he waffled and didn't answer it. So...Jones asked him, and DeSantis waffled again. But I kid you not, Jones pushed back and asked again. On Fox! And he still waffled. They brought in the other three hosts via video feed and they asked some questions, and for Fox, they were somewhat tough questions, not the usual softballs they normally toss.
Did he do his creepy ass smile thing during it?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Kendra

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Kendra »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:23 am
Kendra wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:16 am I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it for myself. Fox and Friends was having one of those Breakfast with Friends things in the city where the debate was held. Ron had a sit down for a q&a with Fox's Lawrence Jones. Apparently there was a question posed to him (during the debate I think?) about if as president would he send in military to rescue the American hostages (I'm paraphrasing) and he waffled and didn't answer it. So...Jones asked him, and DeSantis waffled again. But I kid you not, Jones pushed back and asked again. On Fox! And he still waffled. They brought in the other three hosts via video feed and they asked some questions, and for Fox, they were somewhat tough questions, not the usual softballs they normally toss.
Did he do his creepy ass smile thing during it?
I think so, but I was trying to get back to sleep so I had my eyes closed :faint: :bag:
Kendra

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 07c6&ei=22
TUSCALOOSA, ALABAMA: For centuries, men in the Middle East and other Islamic nations have worn long, flowing robes known as thobes or dishdashas. These garments serve a dual purpose as they protect the wearer from the intense heat of the desert while maintaining cultural modesty standards.

However, during the fourth GOP debate held on Wednesday, December 6, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis referred to these traditional garments as "man dresses," causing confusion and outrage on the Internet as they found his remark insulting, given the cultural significance of these garments.

Ron DeSantis refers to traditional Islamic robes as 'man dresses' while answering a question on drug problem
During the fourth Republican debate, DeSantis was questioned about his commitment to deploying troops to the southern border with orders to shoot individuals attempting to cross while carrying the lethal drug fentanyl.

While responding, the Florida Governor drew a comparison to his prior service as a lawyer with the US Navy and said, "When I was in Iraq, the Al Qaeda wasn't wearing a uniform. You'd see anyone walking down the street, they all had man dresses on."
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by bill_g »

I can clearly recall all those paintings of Jesus wearing a shirt, pants, and boots.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by raison de arizona »

Move over Meatball, let Casey take over.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: At this point she is like, ‘f*ck it. I’m taking over and doing all the talking. Just sit there, shut up, try the smile I taught you. I’m supposed to be Jackie O 2.0 and this moron is screwing it up for me!’
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by neonzx »

Doesn't Desatis profess he is Catholic? Has he not seen the "man dresses" worn by clergy and alter boys?
raison de arizona

Ron Desantis 2024

I'm sure the denizens of Iowa will welcome them with open arms into their caucuses.
https://x.com/LauraLoomer/status/173326 ... 46912?s=20
Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer wrote: .@CaseyDeSantis went on Fox News today and called on people to be BUSSED INTO IOWA from other states to participate in the Iowa caucus.

THIS IS ELECTION INTERFERENCE AND CHEATING.

@RonDeSantis is basically a Democrat. This is what Democrats do. They bus people in.

#Trump2024
Casey DeSantis @CaseyDeSantis wrote: We’ve built a nationwide coalition of moms who are mobilized to help elect @RonDeSantis: Mamas for DeSantis.

While voting in the Iowa caucus is limited to registered voters in Iowa, there is a way for others to participate. I’m calling on mamas and grandmamas from all over the country to come volunteer in support of Ron DeSantis in the Iowa caucus. Go to http://rondesantis.com to get registered to participate!
Iowa GOP responds:
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

neonzx wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:32 pm Doesn't Desatis profess he is Catholic? Has he not seen the "man dresses" worn by clergy and alter boys?
not to forget that the aspiring potus candidate might be asked to join their BFF nations invitation to a dance ...

tek

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by tek »

While voting in the Iowa caucus is limited to registered voters in Iowa, there is a way for others to participate. I’m calling on mamas and grandmamas from all over the country to come volunteer in support of Ron DeSantis in the Iowa caucus. Go to http://rondesantis.com to get registered to participate!
What does she think this is? New Hampshire?
:batting:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by neonzx »

tek wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:04 am
What does she think this is? New Hampshire?
:batting:
Lol

To be fair, supporting a Candy Date in another state doesn't mean voting there. I've traveled with a crew once to Iowa in order to door knock, phone bank, and help with rallies in a smaller town. We were volunteers and paid our own way.

Not sure why this person is only asking for mamas and grandmas though. Weird.
raison de arizona

Ron Desantis 2024

It’s the schtick.
IMG_6588.png
IMG_6588.png (27.14 KiB) Viewed 9245 times
shannon
Verified:

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by shannon »

Casey DeSantis is what happens when you order your Jacqueline Kennedy off of Wish.com
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
Resume18

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Resume18 »

DeSantis Debacle 2024.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Frater I*I

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Frater I*I »

shannon wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:20 pm Casey DeSantis is what happens when you order your Jacqueline Kennedy off of Wish.com
:rimshot:

Trent Reznor
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Pro-DeSantis Super PAC All but Gives Up on Nevada and Super Tuesday States

AJ McDougall Breaking News Reporter
Updated Sep. 01, 2023 5:33AM EDT / Published Aug. 31, 2023 7:33PM EDT

The super PAC fueling Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ 2024 bid for the White House has scaled back its efforts in a number of key states, including Nevada and California, officials confirmed to NBC News. The PAC, Never Back Down, has also backed down in North Carolina and Texas, two other Super Tuesday states alongside California. The group plans to halt its door-to-door canvassing operations in those states in order to conserve resources for early-voting states like Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina. “We see real opportunities” in those states, Never Back Down spokesperson Erin Perrine told NBC. “The first three are going to set the conditions for the March states.” Her comments come despite the fact that Nevada officials said earlier this month they would move their caucus ahead of South Carolina’s. “Never Back Down has some serious issues if they don’t even know the primary calendar,” Make American Great Again spokesperson Karoline Leavitt tweeted. Other Never Back Down officials acknowledged that the PAC was pulling out of Nevada and California in response to what they saw as efforts to bend those primaries toward Donald Trump.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-desan ... california
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Ben-Prime »

"Never Surrender" mugshots.

"Never Back Down" backing down.

You'd think these guys would learn that some campaign slogans, organizational names, etc., simply Do Not End Well.

In fact, I think the next TFG or DeSantis PAC should be named "Never Ends Well."
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Dave from down under

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Dave from down under »

“Unhappy endings” ??? :whistle:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

"I did not see that coming."
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “US President”