Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

AndyinPA
Verified:

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by AndyinPA »

I couldn't get any sound on it, but I would think that would have been noisy. :eek:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pjhimself

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by pjhimself »

AndyinPA
Verified:

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by AndyinPA »

Absolutely adorable! :biggrin:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Lani

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by Lani »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:26 pm Absolutely adorable! :biggrin:
I want a dog so much :crying: Now I have to get one of those.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Lani wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:24 am
AndyinPA wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:26 pm Absolutely adorable! :biggrin:
I want a dog so much :crying: Now I have to get one of those.
Are you settled in enough to start looking? If not, I hope that happens soon for you! :bighug:
Lani

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by Lani »

I check the humane society & craigslist daily. There was one that was a smallish-medium dog, but it was gone in a day. Also most dogs are very large. Craigslist dogs usually have a secret "rehoming fee." And the humane society mostly promotes large dogs 8yo & up.

I'll have to call the humane society to find out where they are hiding the littlies to middles.

I've been practicing driving in a big city for a couple of miles (ARRGGHHHH), and need my son to drive me to out to the humane society when he has time.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Lani wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:11 am I check the humane society & craigslist daily. There was one that was a smallish-medium dog, but it was gone in a day. Also most dogs are very large. Craigslist dogs usually have a secret "rehoming fee." And the humane society mostly promotes large dogs 8yo & up.
Ew!

Have you checked Petfinders.com? That's where we've found at least the last 4 dogs we've had and maybe all 6 (I can't remember for sure that far back :) ) Since they take listing from multiple shelters they usually have a pretty good selection.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Lani

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by Lani »

So I looked at petfinder and got lost for hours. On the mainland there were hundreds doodles and retrievers, which is very sad. Not so much here, there were very few, but Kauai as a young black retriever who is "medium", which is about 28 to 55ish. I emailed to ask about her weight, hoping is on the low end.

Now I have something else to keep me from doing the dishes, laundry, and emptying boxes :lol: !
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Lani wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:58 am So I looked at petfinder and got lost for hours. On the mainland there were hundreds doodles and retrievers, which is very sad. Not so much here, there were very few, but Kauai as a young black retriever who is "medium", which is about 28 to 55ish. I emailed to ask about her weight, hoping is on the low end.

Now I have something else to keep me from doing the dishes, laundry, and emptying boxes :lol: !
:lol: Here's hoping!
RVInit

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by Foggy »

Of course, being far more intelligent than the silly Earthlings, the beaver understands very clearly that the doorway is not a stream and the dam will not be functional. :doh:

But she certainly wanted to show her appreciation for the care she's been getting, and after some lengthy consideration she realized that a dam would be a good way to say, "Yeah, this place is nice enough to set up a home, as long as I seem to be living here, and I want to thank y'all for helping me out with my little medical problem," so she's building a totally non-functional dam as a thank you gift.

It's not gonna work as a dam. It only works as a symbol. And the plan was to make the caregiver happy, and it worked perfectly. Did you hear her at the end? :lol:

So don't tell me that mammals don't get into symbolism. Or gifts. Or consideration of other people's feelings.

Who, me? Anthropomorphizing? Nonsense, don't be silly. :fingerwag:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by RTH10260 »

The beaver is still considering a way to get the sink to overflow, then the dam makes sense, keep the water in the playground and new pond ;)
pjhimself

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by pjhimself »

RVInit

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by RVInit »

--Colin Kaepernick
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Two soothing ways to start Monday - baby orangutans and a baby elephant. :lovestruck:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by Slim Cognito »

Re: Nibi

Been there, done that.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
pjhimself

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by pjhimself »

pjhimself

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by pjhimself »

pjhimself

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by pjhimself »

Mirror mirror on the wall:

AndyinPA
Verified:

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by AndyinPA »

:biggrin:
RVInit

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by RVInit »

Very cool. I loved the elephant and dolphin reactions. And of course little piglet. I love little piggie babbies, cute and smart little buggers.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by RVInit »

--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by RVInit »

--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by RVInit »

15 minutes of cute baby elephant and his sister and mother. Sister is getting annoyed with her baby sibling.

--Colin Kaepernick

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”