Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Joran van der Sloot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
RVInit

Joran van der Sloot

Post by RVInit »

It's being reported that van der Sloot will be extradited to the United States earlier than the Peruvian government originally indicated. Apparently the process will begin today (or next Thursday, the report I read wasn't clear, just said Thursday).

Originally, the Peruvian government was going to make the US wait until he served his full 28 year sentence for the murder of Stephany Flores in Peru. He extorted money from Natalee Holloway's mother, not sure what the statute of limitations is on extortion, but that may be why there was such a concentrated effort to convince the government of Peru to agree to an extradition. Apparently, he must be returned to Peru after his trial. I'm OK with that. He can get a sentence that will start after he completes the murder sentence in Peru and hopefully it be a very long sentence and keep him locked away until he is very old or dies or is killed in an American (or Peruvian) prison. I'm normally concerned about US sentencing being way too punitive, but this guy brutally murdered one woman and very likely also murdered Natalee Holloway He and his father were seen going way out to sea in the early morning hours after she was last seen with van der Sloot and returned in the boat that contained no fishing gear whatsoever.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/10/americas ... index.html
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick

Return to “Other weirdos”