WAR: Trump vs DeSantis vs Haley (vs America) - Battle of the Idiots 🍿

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Gee, the Democratic platform that year was interesting in light of today.

(Its in the Wikipedia article linked above.)
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Ron DeSwanson 🇺🇸🇮🇱 @SwansonNation 3h
Dear Trump supporters,

You think we’re going to “come home” if Trump wins the nomination. That we’re not being serious when we say we won’t vote for him again. You should start taking us seriously.

He doesn’t deserve our votes. (Or yours.)

Quote CBS News @CBSNews 8h
Ron DeSantis campaign volunteers in Iowa explained Friday why they would not support Donald Trump even if he became the Republican presidential nominee: "Am I willing to vote for a guy who's likely to be a convicted felon? I can't do that."

Bill Mitchell has been hosting a DeSantis Space at (t's still going) at https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1zqJVqDkqlLGB?s=20 (Replay should be available). Tons of Trump shi*talking and delusion about how wonderfully RDS is going to do. They are ANGRY at Laura "Loomering" RDS at his hotel today. They're talking BIG about how great Ron is going to do and how Trump is going down starting Monday. They think RDS could pull 35-40% in Iowa. "if the guy starts with a 4, he's the nominee". :lol: And they'll NEVER vote for Trump. Of course, that's just trash talk and by May they'll have forgotten all about it, but it's funny to hear. :boxing:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah, good luck with that.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “US President”